My car on the beach!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 03:34 AM
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Nice ride! I would've left the pic the way it was. I think it looked great already. The "edited" picture looks "chopped" if you know what i mean.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:06 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wickedk24
What about pics of you on the beach?

always one in the bunch
Old 06-28-2006, 10:01 AM
Oh well it's

Originally Posted by TasteOfPower
always one in the bunch
STFU Noob!!
Old 06-29-2006, 02:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry to point this out, but is the right front of ur lip damaged?

Anways, dope lookin rims! Whatever they are called they are still JDM

And where are those pics of you on the beach that wickedk24 asked for?
Old 06-29-2006, 05:11 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by cobaltss81
Too everyone on the forum....the originator of this thread is a WOMAN!!!

Hell yeah its a nice car....too bad it's slow!!!

Later,
Vince.
Aren’t cobalt’s a juiced up sunfire?
Old 06-29-2006, 06:55 PM
Cobalts Rule!

Originally Posted by Milton TSX
Aren’t cobalt’s a juiced up sunfire?
I'm not even going to answer a question that ridiculous. Do some research.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:21 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I would be interested in hearing your opinion on the matter though.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:23 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
STFU Noob!!
I don't think so. You got what you deserved buddy. Show some respect and you'll get some back.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:13 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by ILoveMyHonda
Sorry to point this out, but is the right front of ur lip damaged?

Anways, dope lookin rims! Whatever they are called they are still JDM

And where are those pics of you on the beach that wickedk24 asked for?

Yea it is damaged....im about to have it sanded and painted again for like $30 at the dealership... I got the hookup ....it looks bad now but hopefully ittl look as good as new after I get it fixed up Thanks for the compliment on the wheels, and about those pics???? lol....I gotta get yours first then we can talk..haha
Old 06-30-2006, 08:44 AM
Tristate ViP Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Any more pics? Posing next to the car wouldnt hurt either
Old 06-30-2006, 09:41 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by sauceman
I don't think so. You got what you deserved buddy. Show some respect and you'll get some back.
lol.....get emm!!
Old 06-30-2006, 09:44 AM
Oh well it's

Originally Posted by TasteOfCumm
lol.....get emm!!
Haha, man get off the mods nuts. I guess we should be calling you TasteOfCumm.
Old 06-30-2006, 10:10 AM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Haha, man get off the mods nuts. I guess we should be calling you TasteOfCumm.
You need to stop with the provoking posts. Consider this a warning.
Old 06-30-2006, 12:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Ellakameleon
Yea it is damaged....im about to have it sanded and painted again for like $30 at the dealership... I got the hookup ....it looks bad now but hopefully ittl look as good as new after I get it fixed up Thanks for the compliment on the wheels, and about those pics???? lol....I gotta get yours first then we can talk..haha

dang 30 bucks, that is indeed a hook up! u must be using ur killer good looks

and if u ever want to sell ur rims (which u prolly wont)....look no further
Old 06-30-2006, 01:06 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by ILoveMyHonda
dang 30 bucks, that is indeed a hook up! u must be using ur killer good looks

and if u ever want to sell ur rims (which u prolly wont)....look no further

haha.....im dating the tech guy lol, thats why i get a good price....and about those wheels i'll keep that in mind when i get ready to sell the car
Old 06-30-2006, 01:35 PM
Advanced

Research?
SS Supercharged 2SS MSRP* $20,490.00
Audio system: Pioneer premium amplified, includes tweeters and rear subwoofer speaker
Engine: 2.0L Supercharged DOHC ECOTEC four-cylinder with 205 hp
Gauges: titanium-faced sport, include speedometer, fuel gauge, tachometer and boost
Spoiler: high-mounted, body-color
Suspension Package: Performance Handling
Wheels: 18-inch, painted, cast-aluminium

Not to sound ignorant and I’m not putting you down these are my opinions,
No style, No Class And it’s a Chevy, take it from someone that owns the only Chevy car worth buying… The VETTE is the only good car that GM has come out with in about 25 years. That’s why they are laying off people and cutting prices. “Killing the American auto industry.”

Let’s compare GM vs. Toyota in 2005
GM cuts price and offers 0% financing
Toyota raises price by almost 10% and actually makes money on financing.

And that’s just one I could go on and on about how disappointing all three American auto manufactures have been over the past decade.
Old 07-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Cobalts Rule!

No style, No Class And it’s a Chevy, take it from someone that owns the only Chevy car worth buying… The VETTE is the only good car that GM has come out with in about 25 years. That’s why they are laying off people and cutting prices. “Killing the American auto industry.”

Okay, well first off your comments don't have any bearing on what was said about my car being the same thing as a sunfire/cavalier. My car is not even remotely like a sunfire and in my opinion those two cars shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as my cobalt. THEY ARE NOT EVEN REMOTELY ALIKE AS THEY ARE BUILT ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLATFORM!!!!

And if you want to start talking about my car compared to imports I'm game for that.

Fact #1-My car is faster than a TSX, an RSX, and a TL.
Fact #2-My car has torque.
Fact #3-My car is different and in my opinion totally seperate and unique from any other sport compact built on the market right now.(In other words, it doesn't look like anything else out there on the market both inside and out)
Fact #4-The engine in my car is specifically made just for my vehicle's platform. The LSJ has even recently won an award for being one of the five best engines currently produced.
Fact #5-I paid less money for my car and got more "bang for buck" I get just as good as or better mileage than what you get running on the same premium gas.
Fact #6-I got great financing and extended warranty, and I'm still paying less a month than you are.

The fact is, I don't mind buying an American made car if it is packaged well and is affordable, and I also don't mind buying something that is going to support THIS country and not Japan. Enough of our money goes over there as it is anyway.
Believe it or not, I think that GM is on to something good with their new line of cars and trucks and is back on the rise again.

I could go on but I'll leave it be.

Later,
Vince.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:08 PM
Racer

Okay, well first off your comments don't have any bearing on what was said about my car being the same thing as a sunfire/cavalier. My car is not even remotely like a sunfire and in my opinion those two cars shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as my cobalt. THEY ARE NOT EVEN REMOTELY ALIKE AS THEY ARE BUILT ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLATFORM!!!!

And if you want to start talking about my car compared to imports I'm game for that.

Fact #3-My car is different and in my opinion totally seperate and unique from any other sport compact built on the market right now.(In other words, it doesn't look like anything else out there on the market both inside and out)
Fact #4-The engine in my car is specifically made just for my vehicle's platform. The LSJ has even recently won an award for being one of the five best engines currently produced.
Fact #5-I paid less money for my car and got more "bang for buck" I get just as good as or better mileage than what you get running on the same premium gas.
Fact #6-I got great financing and extended warranty, and I'm still paying less a month than you are.

The fact is, I don't mind buying an American made car if it is packaged well and is affordable, and I also don't mind buying something that is going to support THIS country and not Japan. Enough of our money goes over there as it is anyway.
Believe it or not, I think that GM is on to something good with their new line of cars and trucks and is back on the rise again.

Later,
Vince.

Well, my 5 cents worth

Fact 1 : I am not from Japan or America and just expressing an opinion
Fact 2 : Supercharge vs NA TSX and of course SS better be higher torque n faster...
Fact 3 : Most cars are great, but some cars are build better....
Fact 4 : Better built cars are non country attributed, more brand specific
Fact 5 : No comments of paying monthly premiums but I do know that it MUST BE WORTH it for the TSX owners.

Fact 6 : This is a TSX forum, so what do you actually expect dude?

The bottom line : If a Accord 2 litre was Supercharged, it will beat most cars in the same class due to one distinct fact of Honda : Super Techncial Efficiency (ceratus paribus conditions.....)

End of my 5 cents worth......Let's get back to the original topic...
Old 07-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Racer

A picture I took of my car on the beach in Alabama!

Edited Pic

Before edit
Ellakameleon,

Could you point me to where did u got the body kit, particularly the side skirtings? Any pics on the rear just to see what the kit looks like? It is a 05 model, rite?

nice , nice nice....
Old 07-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Advanced

Later,
Vince.

you win dude your COBALT is the shit!!!!

just remember 1 thing! ACURAZINE is the web site you are in!!! I'm not here to read about GM, Ford, Nissan... so once again you win "YOUR COBALT IS THE SHIT"
Old 07-04-2006, 11:13 PM
Cobalts Rule!

you win dude your COBALT is the shit!!!!

just remember 1 thing! ACURAZINE is the web site you are in!!! I'm not here to read about GM, Ford, Nissan... so once again you win "YOUR COBALT IS THE SHIT"
I am sorry the strong comments, its just that I'm tired of ignorant people saying that my car is just like a cavalier. I do have respect for the TSX and it is not a bad car. The only reason why I posted in this thread in the first place is because I know the girl that started this thread personally.

Later,
Vince.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:43 AM
CarbonGreyPearlEbony

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Later,
Vince.

Fact #1-your car is uglier than a RSX, TSX, TL
Fact #2-more chicks would rather ride in a tsx than a colbalt
Fact #3-your car is american = too common + no style
Fact #4-honda makes some of the best engines and the K24 is one of them
Fact #5-20,000 dollars for that I'd rather walk
Fact #6-we pay more but what can you expect from a better car..

Sorry but you shouldnt have posted about a coal hault in a TSX forum and even worse on someone elses thread that has nothing to do with coal balls oops I meant colbalts..
Old 07-05-2006, 01:59 AM
CarbonGreyPearlEbony

Originally Posted by TSX420J
Fact #1-your car is uglier than a RSX, TSX, TL
Fact #2-more chicks would rather ride in a tsx than a colbalt
Fact #3-your car is american = too common + no style
Fact #4-honda makes some of the best engines and the K24 is one of them
Fact #5-20,000 dollars for that I'd rather walk
Fact #6-we pay more but what can you expect from a better car..

Sorry but you shouldnt have posted about a coal hault in a TSX forum and even worse on someone elses thread that has nothing to do with coal balls oops I meant colbalts..

Oh my, I mispelled cobalt. What am I going to do????
Old 07-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

Old 07-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Oh well it's

Man go to a cobalt Forum..........
Old 07-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Later,
Vince.
Later Vince and enjoy your car with the big huge rice wing on the back. I bet your car is faster than a M3 too. Send the girl back
Old 07-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by s001y
Ellakameleon,

Could you point me to where did u got the body kit, particularly the side skirtings? Any pics on the rear just to see what the kit looks like? It is a 05 model, rite?

nice , nice nice....
THANKS!!! Here is a link to what I have..... http://store.racinglab.com/ac03tsxjpgre1.html it has horrible reviews on here, see this thread https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31917 nevermind the dumbass that posted it (if you have read his other threads) lol. I like the kit but have had problems with the tape coming undone and having to glue it back on.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:00 PM
Advanced

Oh come on yall....leave cobalt alone. I think he did the same anybody else woulda done. He just posted about my car then somebody ragged on him first about his being a juiced up sunfire. The Cobalt is a fun and quick car, BUT I luuuuuuuuuuuvv my TSX more So let the thread get back to the original topic MY CAR!!!
Old 07-05-2006, 08:44 PM
Racer

THANKS!!! Here is a link to what I have..... http://store.racinglab.com/ac03tsxjpgre1.html it has horrible reviews on here, see this thread https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31917 nevermind the dumbass that posted it (if you have read his other threads) lol. I like the kit but have had problems with the tape coming undone and having to glue it back on.

Hie! Thanks for the link. I did not realise this kit as the body colour of your car made it look a little different...maybe it was the sand.......Muahahahah.

I think kits are subjective to one's taste. Some like brands more than their product looks..... I tend to like a little of each design....my best thoughts are actually Mugen lower lip, Feel's grill, rear Mugen or Feels. But side skirts maybe this one you have. Mix and match may not be what some will do.....

ANyway, your little problem about tape coming undone. If you have some spare time, remove the bumper and relay with double side good tape. If you clean out the last one, you could even do a double run so that it holds much better. The trick is to use proper double side suitable for your weather....

Nice and thank u for replying........!! Did you see my car on the JDM Red Euro R? I still got some more work to do but simply just no time....
Old 07-05-2006, 11:21 PM
CarbonGreyPearlEbony

OK Sorry... Back on topic... In your avatar your interior looks tan or is it grey ??
Old 07-05-2006, 11:35 PM
Advanced

OK Sorry... Back on topic... In your avatar your interior looks tan or is it grey ??

Good boy now sit......staaaay..

That pic was taken in a TL loaner car while mine was being serviced. It was tan interior. My interior in my TSX is black, and I love it!! I like my TSX ALOT more than the TL I drove. Well as far as looks go anyway. The TSX is hotter and sportier....but the TL engine kicks my car to the curb lol, that would be the only reason I would even consider a TL is for the power....the seats in the tsx "hug" you alot better than the TL when you take curves sharp and just the overall handling on the TSX is better...

Ok, I guess I just kinda got way off topic responding to you but I just had to splurge about my experience in the TL.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:03 AM
CarbonGreyPearlEbony

That pic was taken in a TL loaner car while mine was being serviced. It was tan interior. My interior in my TSX is black, and I love it!! I like my TSX ALOT more than the TL I drove. Well as far as looks go anyway. The TSX is hotter and sportier....but the TL engine kicks my car to the curb lol, that would be the only reason I would even consider a TL is for the power....the seats in the tsx "hug" you alot better than the TL when you take curves sharp and just the overall handling on the TSX is better...

Ok, I guess I just kinda got way off topic responding to you but I just had to splurge about my experience in the TL.
LOL, Yeah this thread has gone all over the place... Yes, you are right about the
TSX being a sexier car than the TL. I love my baby too... Your car is hawt...
Old 07-06-2006, 12:51 AM
Racer

Well, I think you need to get a set of the Euro r Recaro seats as they will look nice in your car and the huggy feel . I always wondered if any TSX has actually gone the milestone to get a full set of the interior Euro R so that they look closer to JDMs......
Old 07-06-2006, 12:52 AM
Racer

Hie,

noticed your avatar and wondered if your front grill is seperate or moulded with the bumper? Where can i get one of these grills? looks majestic...