Those who recommended Philips Vision Plus for Higbeams..GET YOUR EYE CHECK!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2004, 09:18 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Those who recommended Philips Vision Plus for Higbeams..GET YOUR EYE CHECK!

To those who recommended this (Philips Vision Plus) highbeams H1 as a "CLose to match color" with the HID, you guys better go get yourself an eye check. There are no significant differences with the GUD DA|\/|N stock bulbs...next time if you are not experience enough please keep your thought to yourself and don't post shitz like this...

Just because you fancy those "seconds" of acting smart and experience, just wasted me 30 bucks. Thogh not much but please....don't post nonsense anymore
Old 11-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Registered AssHat

Originally Posted by A-Q-R
To those who recommended this (Philips Vision Plus) highbeams H1 as a "CLose to match color" with the HID, you guys better go get yourself an eye check. There are no significant differences with the GUD DA|\/|N stock bulbs...next time if you are not experience enough please keep your thought to yourself and don't post shitz like this...

Just because you fancy those "seconds" of acting smart and experience, just wasted me 30 bucks. Thogh not much but please....don't post nonsense anymore
Maybe you should have spent the 15 second and checked the color rating specs of both bulbs?

Oh, but I guess it's easier to blame others on a semi-anonymous forum than yourself for your mistakes.
Old 11-06-2004, 01:12 PM
Cruise Missile Lobber

I went with the PIAAs .... I'm happy
Old 11-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Easy there tiger.

No one here is a professionnal.

You should also know that an internet message forum is a place where people post their opinions based on what they know about.

If you are gullible enough to trust everything that is said here and any forum as a fact, then you are the one who needs to make a few adjustments.

In the meantime, the kind of post you have brought up above will bring you no good. Suck it up boy.
Old 11-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
Originally Posted by sauceman
Easy there tiger.

You should also know that an internet message forum is a place where people post their opinions based on what they know about.

If you are gullible enough to trust everything that is said here and any forum as a fact, then you are the one who needs to make a few adjustments.

In the meantime, the kind of post you have brought up above will bring you no good. Suck it up boy.
Old 11-06-2004, 03:36 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by sauceman
Easy there tiger.

Old 11-06-2004, 07:41 PM
Banned

Duh....if coming in here and not trusting anyone elses opinion/experience...what's the point of coming in here? I am not professional bulb checker nor I am into automotive..plus I thnk the TSX is a POS, thus I don't even bother finding out more about this POS. I am stuck with this POS so I have to live with it. I am not some rich guy like many here so I cannot spend wildly just to try or learn something of this vehicle. $30 dollar might felt like cents to people but to me..I need to squeeze my brains out for some over 1 hour just to earn that for now.

I am just putting this thread up to those who are not knowledgeable enough of this car so that they won't go do a "SEARCH" and found a bunch of people saying the Vision Plus matches the color and believe it dumbly like I do.........what's the point of posting or reading posts here if some others experiences is so unreliable....well..whatever....not hating, just to point out this bulb is no where near white...nor it doesn't even look whiter at all like some claim....it's totally "ORANGE" or "AMBER" just like some 0.75 cents bulbs I can find here locally...probably not as good quality.
Old 11-06-2004, 08:04 PM
Cruise Missile Lobber

It seems to me from your post that you may have overextended yourself with the purchase of the TSX. The rule of thumb that I heard long ago is that the cost of your car should never be more than half of your annual salary. I'm sure many may not agree with that, but I've always lived by it and I've never had to live from paycheck to paycheck.....food for thought.

I'm also confused by your "Squeezing your brains out for $30" comment. Does that mean that you make around $30/hour....that's pretty good money, don't think that $30 would kill you...but I probably read it wrong.
Old 11-06-2004, 08:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SSN_FT1(SS/DV)
It seems to me from your post that you may have overextended yourself with the purchase of the TSX. The rule of thumb that I heard long ago is that the cost of your car should never be more than half of your annual salary. I'm sure many may not agree with that, but I've always lived by it and I've never had to live from paycheck to paycheck.....food for thought.

I'm also confused by your "Squeezing your brains out for $30" comment. Does that mean that you make around $30/hour....that's pretty good money, don't think that $30 would kill you...but I probably read it wrong.

You are right about the $30..but i would say about 1 1/2 hour for $30. I paid full for this car last August and I regret every bit of it.....And your point is taken..I should have just stick with my crappy Integra...but I am spending too much just to fix that car...so depreceation on the TSX after 2 yrs = total repair spending on the Integra......the TSX was the best deal at that moment....so I went for the TSX for it's pass reputation...but some how..well......I wouldn't generally say that the TSX is POS.....in my case....ACURA+TSX+BUFFALO+RAYLAKS = most F|_|CKING decission I have ever made..... The car had been into the service for uncontable times...and all..and I mean ALL INVOICES comes out with UNABLE TO DUPLICATE reasons..I wonder how they try looking into those 5 to 10 problems in 30 minutes.....

To make things worst...the dealer in FLordia actually fixes my problem.....I hope RAYLAKS in Buffalo will go out of business soon.
Old 11-07-2004, 07:43 AM
Race Director

Cry me a river dude, dont come onto this site bashing the TSX..if you have nothing positive to say, shut your mouth. It was YOUR fault, and no one elses, deal with it, maybe you have a different opinion on how the light's should look,
Old 11-07-2004, 08:32 AM
Cruise Missile Lobber

You are right about the $30..but i would say about 1 1/2 hour for $30. I paid full for this car last August and I regret every bit of it.....And your point is taken..I should have just stick with my crappy Integra...but I am spending too much just to fix that car...so depreceation on the TSX after 2 yrs = total repair spending on the Integra......the TSX was the best deal at that moment....so I went for the TSX for it's pass reputation...but some how..well......I wouldn't generally say that the TSX is POS.....in my case....ACURA+TSX+BUFFALO+RAYLAKS = most F|_|CKING decission I have ever made..... The car had been into the service for uncontable times...and all..and I mean ALL INVOICES comes out with UNABLE TO DUPLICATE reasons..I wonder how they try looking into those 5 to 10 problems in 30 minutes.....

To make things worst...the dealer in FLordia actually fixes my problem.....I hope RAYLAKS in Buffalo will go out of business soon.
I think we've all had our share of issues with the car...what are you facing right now issue wise? It sounds like the dealer is the POS. Are there any other dealers that you can go to in Buffalo? Man for a decent dealer I would amost consider driving to Rochester

Most of these issues should be covered under warranty I would think, but that's assuming you still have the warranty.

Just try not to get frustrated and remember to use your warranty and the Lemon Law if you have to. We've all had problems and if you post these problem or do a search for them, I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you out. In the mean time just try to keep it chill and hang in there.
Old 11-07-2004, 09:05 AM
Drifting

Received 267 Likes on 91 Posts
Originally Posted by RMATIC09
Cry me a river dude, dont come onto this site bashing the TSX..if you have nothing positive to say, shut your mouth. It was YOUR fault, and no one elses, deal with it, maybe you have a different opinion on how the light's should look,
...tru dat...i don't think anyone here pulled your arms to buy those bulbs...
Old 11-07-2004, 09:48 AM
UK Spec

LOL.... i hope u don't jump off a briged just because someone told u to on a forum...

always use it a reference.... i m still new to this car mod stuff, so i ask a-tsx member and take those
valuable comments and ask the same question at a shop. if the answers are different, then i do a
little bit more research.
Old 11-07-2004, 10:05 AM
YBA
Burning Brakes

Eurolite was a better choice... you should have asked the retailler to try it before you buy it... That's what I did with 3 types and got the Eurolite from Tucan Inc.

Oh the other hand,consider yourself lucky you didn't buy a $10,000 fake watch...

Best Regards
Old 11-07-2004, 10:09 AM
Drifting

Duh....if coming in here and not trusting anyone elses opinion/experience...what's the point of coming in here? I am not professional bulb checker nor I am into automotive..plus I thnk the TSX is a POS, thus I don't even bother finding out more about this POS..
Wow, you convinced me that TSX is a POS.
Old 11-07-2004, 10:15 AM
Obnoxious Philadelphian

people spend too much money on cars
Old 11-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
You should try the mod chip instead for only a few bucks. That's what everyone is using to gain more HP.
Old 11-07-2004, 10:59 AM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Old 11-07-2004, 12:23 PM
Banned

Yo peeps...dont' get me wrong here...I am not blaming other for my mistakes of believing...I am just saying that those who said it "MATCHES", please don't post false claims. Whever man...I don't really care about the bulbs anyway...somehow the bulb blew and I just gotto get it replaced, so 1st thought I had was jumped on this board and do a search. ..I was just pissed why people post something false....On the other hand, maybe it's the TSX that made me post this shit

keep this rolling..LOL..and I still think the TSX is a POS..at least mine until I move out of this stinky town call Buffalo.

SSN_FT1: we only got ONE..ONE and only ONE Acura dealer here.....Buffalo is one hell of a shit hole. Not only Car dealers, we only got ONE cable company, ONE gas and ONE electricity company. ..
Old 11-07-2004, 12:29 PM
Obnoxious Philadelphian

you really sound like a miserable person
Old 11-07-2004, 12:32 PM
Photography Nerd

Originally Posted by jcg878

A-Q-R must be a fun guy to hang with.
Old 11-07-2004, 12:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jcg878

When it comes to this car..YUPZ......That's why I take the bus to work
Old 11-07-2004, 02:50 PM
LOUD NOISES!!

A-Q-R = Debbie Downer
Old 11-07-2004, 02:54 PM
Photography Nerd

Old 11-07-2004, 03:50 PM
Teh ?

Man, this guy should just get out of his TSX and into another car or something... I mean, if it's that much trouble, why spend more on it?

Junkster, who goes to professional automotive sites for professional advice
Old 11-07-2004, 03:54 PM
04 remembrance

Psh, you people and your crap.

Old 11-07-2004, 04:18 PM
Banned

LOL...hey chill out people...I know you guys can't take any bashing on your own TSX..come on...don't be a SOAB and just admit it if you think it is a POS like I do....If you think it's good, then be it...I am just voicing out what I thought. Like what was said...what I said is only for references anyway.....no harm will be done to what other's perspective towards this vehincle....peace out...
Old 11-07-2004, 04:56 PM
Just dial 1911

Like many of the trolls before you, bitching about and bashing the TSX will get you a quick trip outta here. Look around, how many other people are complaining about the TSX at the level you are? And minor problems that it has (like EVERY car out there) have been addressed and fixed.

I hate people that just bitch about something rather then DOING something about it. Have you gone to Acura and complained to them? The GM of the dealer you go to? If this car upsets you this much, you either need to step up and start making calls or sell it, not puss out and bitch and moan on a message board
Old 11-07-2004, 05:01 PM
Race Director

Damm dude, go smoke some pot and lighten up.
Old 11-07-2004, 05:04 PM
04 remembrance

LOL...hey chill out people...I know you guys can't take any bashing on your own TSX..come on...don't be a SOAB and just admit it if you think it is a POS like I do....If you think it's good, then be it...I am just voicing out what I thought. Like what was said...what I said is only for references anyway.....no harm will be done to what other's perspective towards this vehincle....peace out...
The difference between "voicing opinions" and "hating" is quite a thick line, thick head.

Old 11-07-2004, 05:05 PM
Race Director

Old 11-07-2004, 05:16 PM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
Originally Posted by iamhomin
The difference between "voicing opinions" and "hating" is quite a thick line, thick head.

Old 11-07-2004, 07:41 PM
Advanced

If half the ppl on this board complain about the same problems as your obvious lemon, then I would be content to listen to bashing about my car.

If I had paid another 10 grand on this car, instead of buying a bimmer 3 series or a TL, and expected another 10 grand worth of options/performance, then I would be content listening to bashing about my car.

I am sorry about the 30 bucks you wasted. That would have been money spent towards psychiatric counselling, a course on internet ettiquette, or just someone to help pull your head out of your damn ass.

Old 11-07-2004, 07:53 PM
Race Director

Old 11-07-2004, 11:08 PM
cmf
ATCer

Say whatever you want about the car if you ask me, I don't care. I know that my car kicks ass. You should think twice before coming here to bitch at those that passed you info that led to a bad purchase for you. Suck it up, shit happens. You win some you lose some, but no reason to take it out on everyone!
Old 11-08-2004, 12:33 AM
Drifting

Received 267 Likes on 91 Posts
Originally Posted by cmf
Say whatever you want about the car if you ask me, I don't care. I know that my car kicks ass. You should think twice before coming here to bitch at those that passed you info that led to a bad purchase for you. Suck it up, shit happens. You win some you lose some, but no reason to take it out on everyone!

my car kicks ass too!!!
Old 11-08-2004, 05:56 AM
Race Director

Old 11-08-2004, 06:06 AM
John Starks - The Dunk

If $30 is such a big deal, why are you buying color matching bulbs in the first place? You should have just gone to get regular halogens for half the price.

The TSX is a great car. I cross shopped many other cars ranging from a BMW 330ci, Audi 1.8t, Lexus IS300, Infiniti G35c, Mercedes CLK and still bought a TSX. It has the best handling and best package for your money. I own a BMW X5 also, so I don't want to hear you saying that I am biased towards japanese cars. I as everyone else on this board know that the TSX is an awesome car and have no clue to what you are bitching about. Instead of wasting your time here, why don't you put your efforts to selling your car ?!?!?!
Old 11-08-2004, 06:45 AM
Race Director

Received 626 Likes on 505 Posts
This thread has outlived its usefulness. :padlock:
Old 11-08-2004, 06:57 AM
Obnoxious Philadelphian

Originally Posted by biker
This thread has outlived its usefulness. :padlock:

it was once useful??

:padlock:

Quick Reply: Those who recommended Philips Vision Plus for Higbeams..GET YOUR EYE CHECK!