Question about the mugen kits!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2004 | 10:15 AM
Racer

Question Question about the mugen kits!!!!

Hey guys i was just wodnering with the mugen front underspoiler
do you need the original acura TSX font bumper the kit that u have to buy or can u just get the front underspoiler and attacth it to the car and im not tlkin bout the front aero bumper the frotn under spoiler the cheaper one.

thnx guys
Old 02-28-2004 | 11:42 AM
Three Wheelin'

lol didnt you ask this before? if you attach the mugen lip spoiler to the acura oem lip one you will be scraping the ground. haha

but yea the mugen lip would replace the oem acura lip if you had one. direct fitment onto the original acura bumper
Old 02-28-2004 | 01:13 PM
Racer

lol yeah i asked a similar qeustion so wait if im goin to get a mugen kit i shuldnt get the oem kit at all correct?

thnx for ure help accsuperstar
Old 02-28-2004 | 03:18 PM
Three Wheelin'

if you are going to get the full mugen kit (front lip, side skirts, and rear lip) then you shouldnt get the OEM kit. if you are just getting the mugen front lip then you can still use the oem sides and rear except that it wont look as good.
Old 02-29-2004 | 10:02 AM
Racer

i am gettin the full mugen kit front side and back so dotn get any oem right .. you think i could pay someone to install it cause im not the handiest guy when it comes to kits... thnx again
Old 02-29-2004 | 11:56 AM
Three Wheelin'

yea just find a reputable shop if you dont want to install yourself.
Old 02-29-2004 | 04:27 PM
Racer

kk thnx
Old 02-29-2004 | 09:19 PM
Intermediate

ravingstylez, did you eat paint chips when you were a kid? or are you still a kid?
Old 03-02-2004 | 02:16 PM
Racer

why would u even ask that ?? id ditn think anythign i asked was that stupid considering im 16 and never had a car before u ass
Old 03-02-2004 | 03:11 PM
Intermediate

why would u even ask that ?? id ditn think anythign i asked was that stupid considering im 16 and never had a car before u ass

Try:
"Why would you even ask that? I didn't think anything I asked was that stupid considering I'm 16 and never had a care before, you ass."

I'd hate to see the grades on your English papers.

Not that you shouldn't speak informally in these forums, it's just that there are SO MANY errors in your writing, that it's almost impossible to know what you are saying.
Old 03-03-2004 | 12:53 AM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

its one thing to be 16, its another to spell like an elementary school student. take some time to put more thought into your posts and spelling and you might find some nicer responses.
Old 03-03-2004 | 01:05 PM
Racer

ok flame me but u type"""id ditn think anythign """

you should type better so many errors.

cmon seriosuly just read it and stop complaining who really cares it not like its illegible and if it is to u u have serious problems
Old 03-03-2004 | 01:11 PM
Burning Brakes

raving, its not we cant read your typing, it just takes more effort. i dont want to sit here and have to decipher what you are trying to say.
Old 03-03-2004 | 01:15 PM
Racer

ok ill put more effort in ...
Old 03-03-2004 | 01:17 PM
Intermediate

Oh my god, you really are the stupidest person alive....

I was QUOTING your previous post. The fact that:

1) you pointed out your own writing, and
2) you didn't realize that it was your own quote,

TRULY proves that you are retarded.

You aren't fit to own a TSX, nor should you be allowed to even have access to the Internet - THAT'S why I care - the fact that barely a generation beneath me can be so uneducated while having the capital to own a TSX really makes me lose faith in our future.
Old 03-03-2004 | 01:32 PM
Burning Brakes

he is 16, give him a break.
Old 03-03-2004 | 02:38 PM
Intermediate

I wrote better when I was 10.

That is NOT an exaggeration.
Old 03-03-2004 | 02:47 PM
Lost In Transmission

Quoting Black Eyed Peas and Justin Timberlake - "Where is the love?"

I have a question about body kits in general - how often do they get damaged from going over bumps, or when you get to close and hit those evil parking bumpers?

I'm thinking about getting one, but I'm also rather anal about damage to my car... and i go over lots of bumps...
Old 03-03-2004 | 03:57 PM
Pro

Originally posted by freudy
Quoting Black Eyed Peas and Justin Timberlake - "Where is the love?"

I have a question about body kits in general - how often do they get damaged from going over bumps, or when you get to close and hit those evil parking bumpers?

I'm thinking about getting one, but I'm also rather anal about damage to my car... and i go over lots of bumps...
The only thing that you could do to prevent that happening is to drive slower. Once it hits sth it'll crack and eventually break.
Old 03-03-2004 | 04:22 PM
Intermediate

depends on the body kit. the oem doesn't really lose that much clearance. of course, if you lower the car, it's worse. I haven't had any problems yet with my oem kit. some body kits are larger/ricier than others, so your best bet would be to stick with the oem.
Old 03-03-2004 | 05:17 PM
Racer

wumarkus ... cmon keep it goin waste ure time and flame me seehow mch i give a shit about sum1 in a OLDER generation that flames younger kids ure the kewlest guy i ever i hope i grow up to be as cool as u.. thanx for the help everyone

and watch out guys he wrote a letter when he was ten we have a harvard scholar on our hands what are you doin with a TSX shuldnt u be gettin paid enogh to afford a ferrari u genius..
Old 03-03-2004 | 06:23 PM
Teh seX

cmon guys, lay off ravingstylez. some of you act like you were never 16 and havent gone through phases where you thought certain things were "cool"

secondly.. ravingstylez, do you rave? I'm 20 now and I have only been to one rave in my life when i was 17. not a big fan of going to raves and seeing kids on the floor with no shirts on passing out from Xtasy or acid or shrooms. anyways, a little advice when you get a body or lip kit. dont get anything to outrageous or big. get something simple and nice looking. you will regret down the line putting such a huge kit on an already nice looking car. but in my opinion this car needs a lip kit to be complete. Good luck..
Old 03-03-2004 | 09:47 PM
cmf
ATCer

No way you guys, keep it going. This shit is too funny and I'm so bored right now. I could watch this thread go all night!
Old 03-03-2004 | 10:23 PM
I am Ahab!

Originally posted by ravingstylez
wumarkus ... cmon keep it goin waste ure time and flame me seehow mch i give a shit about sum1 in a OLDER generation that flames younger kids ure the kewlest guy i ever i hope i grow up to be as cool as u.. thanx for the help everyone

and watch out guys he wrote a letter when he was ten we have a harvard scholar on our hands what are you doin with a TSX shuldnt u be gettin paid enogh to afford a ferrari u genius..
let us know when you damage your tsx for the first time.
It will happen.
Old 03-04-2004 | 12:28 AM
Teh seX

Originally posted by tony4311
let us know when you damage your tsx for the first time.
It will happen.
what does that have to do with anything? your trying to say he's going to drive wreckless like many supposed "adults" have at times? there have been members here who are much older than 16 and have raced back in their time also. if you jump on the kid like this then the chances of him driving wreckless increase. we respond to him with educated responses, we educate him more, meaning we have one of the smarter 16 yr old drivers out there driving a tsx..
Old 03-04-2004 | 01:04 PM
Intermediate

blacktsxer, you should learn the proper use of the word "your" before you try to teach mr. ravings.

I just wonder when people type "sum1" if they even know how to properly spell "someone" - and apparently ravings has proven that NO, he probably doesn't know how to spell it. He's 16, *hopefully* going to college in a couple years, and literally writes like a mongoloid.

I'm not attacking you to be an asshole, it's just for your own good. I'm not trying to be a spelling/grammar nazi or anything, it's just frustrating to see such a lack of respect for the english language just because we're typing/conversing online.

OK, that's it, no more grammar rants from me.
Old 03-04-2004 | 02:07 PM
Racer

wow wumarkus are u serious you really think i cant type "someone" you are by far the most idiotic fool i have ever met .

black thnx for the info and yeah i am gettin the mugen kit not to much but not to little just right ..

the sad thing is this 16 year old right here is probably smarter then you in all aspects besides cars... wat was youre sat scores no lie then i wil be honest and tell youy if u beat me .. and just remember that im gunna live longer than you so by gettin all aggravated at a 16 year old just remember im gunna outlive you .HAHAHA
Old 03-04-2004 | 02:11 PM
Racer

QUOTING BLACKTSXER
ravingstylez, do you rave? I'm 20 now and I have only been to one rave in my life when i was 17. not a big fan of going to raves and seeing kids on the floor with no shirts on passing out from Xtasy or acid or shrooms

yes i rave but i dotn do drugs . i stick mainly like freehand if you know wat that means.../basically its when u dance with glowsticks/ ive been tryin to perfect my style but it isnt comin as fast as i want it too. lol yeah but some raves are ridiculous.
Old 03-04-2004 | 02:51 PM
Team Owner

Originally posted by wumarkus
blacktsxer, you should learn the proper use of the word "your" before you try to teach mr. ravings.

I just wonder when people type "sum1" if they even know how to properly spell "someone" - and apparently ravings has proven that NO, he probably doesn't know how to spell it. He's 16, *hopefully* going to college in a couple years, and literally writes like a mongoloid.

I'm not attacking you to be an asshole, it's just for your own good. I'm not trying to be a spelling/grammar nazi or anything, it's just frustrating to see such a lack of respect for the english language just because we're typing/conversing online.

OK, that's it, no more grammar rants from me.
You an english teacher or something?
Old 03-04-2004 | 03:02 PM
Racer

ahahahahah thank you .. wat the hell is worng with this guy like he mr.golden grammer over here
Old 03-04-2004 | 04:42 PM
Racer

is this thread about "mugen kits"?!
Old 03-04-2004 | 05:23 PM
Intermediate

Nope, it's about kids who can't spell "grammar"
Old 03-04-2004 | 05:27 PM
Photography Nerd

this thread is fuct
Old 03-04-2004 | 05:40 PM
I am Ahab!

Originally posted by BlackTSXer
what does that have to do with anything? your trying to say he's going to drive wreckless like many supposed "adults" have at times? there have been members here who are much older than 16 and have raced back in their time also. if you jump on the kid like this then the chances of him driving wreckless increase. we respond to him with educated responses, we educate him more, meaning we have one of the smarter 16 yr old drivers out there driving a tsx..
I'm judging it by his maturity or lack of. I'd think the same thing if he was 18. We all do dumb stuff when we're sixteen with our car. The way he's acting in here makes me think he'll do dumber then average things with the car. No 16 year old should have a brand new car for their first car.
Old 03-04-2004 | 06:54 PM
Teh seX

wumarkus, i dont really care if my grammar is incorrect on a message board. i have enough to worry about writing papers in college.. heh. I actually write quite well and I dont really care what anyone on a message board thinks, but thanks for the help.

I understand what you're (happy wumarkus?) saying tony, but I feel if we respond to raving in such a way that he feels insulted what does that teach him? Just answer the kids' questions and try and help him out. Theres a reason why kids are the way they are and there's also a reason that adults act the way they do. Most adults and most kids don't really want to understand each other. I am still a young 20 year old currently attending college and throughout my life I've seen adults treating "kids" like they are sub-human because of their age.

Sorry to get off topic, but, the mugen kit is alright. I'd rather just get the grill and paint the trim on the hood.
Old 03-05-2004 | 10:52 AM
cmf
ATCer

I think this is why it started though. How do you answer this question when you can't figure out WTF it says?

Hey guys i was just wodnering with the mugen front underspoiler
do you need the original acura TSX font bumper the kit that u have to buy or can u just get the front underspoiler and attacth it to the car and im not tlkin bout the front aero bumper the frotn under spoiler the cheaper one.

I think that should explain why wumarkus asked him WTF he was talking about!
Nobody could have replied to this thread at all, and it would not have gone this route, although very funny to me. At the same time, if the raving jackass knew how to write, this question could have been answered a long time ago to where he might be satisfied with the answer he received!
Old 03-05-2004 | 11:13 AM
Team Owner

While what you said may be true, cmf, there was no reason for wumarkus to go off on a tirade and start attacking the kid for using horrible grammar. People get lazy from time to time. A simple "care to rephrase that question?" would have been sufficient.
Old 03-05-2004 | 11:19 AM
Photography Nerd

I'm sure that Ravingstylez is a really nice person and probably quite intelligent but I find it nearly impossible to read any of his posts. Nothing personal Ravingstylez, it's your choice how you represent yourself in public.
Old 03-05-2004 | 03:44 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by Dan Martin
I'm sure that Ravingstylez is a really nice person and probably quite intelligent but I find it nearly impossible to read any of his posts. Nothing personal Ravingstylez, it's your choice how you represent yourself in public.
his posts are readable, now GSgomez on the other hand....
Old 03-05-2004 | 05:00 PM
Racer

no problem dan i dotn take offense yo any criticism .. but if u cant understand it just tell me can u please rephrase it and i will appreciate that you even tried to read it and attempted to help.

Quick Reply: Question about the mugen kits!!!!