JDM Pedal Pics -- Late Night Install

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
Here are some more pictures hope these are what you are looking for let me know if you want some more.

Nice!! It is same interior as my Tsx, I want to get 6MT pedal someday. I wonder what brand of tv and who made that custom tv? I like it. I want to get one someday. You should get Momo Satin finish knob shift, they looked nice with that dash kit. I have Momo and dash kit on my car and it looked great. I will take pic pretty soon. I need to get a digital camera and take pic.
Old 03-08-2006, 12:38 AM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,705 Likes on 2,515 Posts
Originally Posted by GSGOMEZ
Nice!! It is same interior as my Tsx, I want to get 6MT pedal someday. I wonder what brand of tv and who made that custom tv? I like it. I want to get one someday. You should get Momo Satin finish knob shift, they looked nice with that dash kit. I have Momo and dash kit on my car and it looked great. I will take pic pretty soon. I need to get a digital camera and take pic.
The screen is made by a company called XOvision. I am really happy with the screen quality. It is the brightest screen I have and I have hadseveral different types of screens. The sharpness is slighlt less than my rear screen however the little less sharpness is countered by much better color, contrast, and brightness. I am not sure where the custom setup was done as I bought it off a member who sold there tsx and got a 350z. I am thinking of getting the Momo Knob that is half Silver Carbon Fiber and half satin satin metal. I really like carbon fiber so if I switch to another shiftknob it will still be carbon fiber like my current one.
Old 03-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
Originally Posted by studdly
MrHeeltoe, is there any improvement with the JDM pedals?

I mean does it help your clutchwork better or something?
Just curious.

Well, MOSTLY it is cosmetic. But, the clutch and brake pedals have tall rubber nubs on them that will increase grip on the pedal.

And who the heck cares if it is just a cover or a while assembly?????

Check it out:

Same damn thing. If I were you, I would be stoked to have an AT since there is vastly less work to do.

Marcus
Old 03-08-2006, 07:24 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
The screen is made by a company called XOvision. I am really happy with the screen quality. It is the brightest screen I have and I have hadseveral different types of screens. The sharpness is slighlt less than my rear screen however the little less sharpness is countered by much better color, contrast, and brightness. I am not sure where the custom setup was done as I bought it off a member who sold there tsx and got a 350z. I am thinking of getting the Momo Knob that is half Silver Carbon Fiber and half satin satin metal. I really like carbon fiber so if I switch to another shiftknob it will still be carbon fiber like my current one.
Oh I see, thanks. That sounds nice of Momo knob. I will work on it and let you know my pic update.
Old 03-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Burning Brakes

I just ordered my JDM MT pedals today from MrHeeltoe, along with some other parts. Can't wait!
Old 03-09-2006, 04:08 PM
Engineer

Received 76 Likes on 53 Posts
i was more interested if there was a difference, but if they are the same then its no biggie... it is def easier like you said...

ccc... i hate you... those pics look so sweet, i may have to bite on these myself... the steering wheel also looks great...