Comptech S/C for AUTO ???

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Comptech S/C for AUTO ???

do ya'll know if Comptech USA wil come out with an AUTO??. iknow they said they might later if there is enough interest they would consider it but has anyone talked to them and made them realize that there are more AUTO's then MT!!!
Old 04-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Dipset All Day, Everyday

Ummmm...
Old 04-28-2005, 09:29 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think that a comptech supercharger would be good a choice for someone who wants to waste 5 grand when they can trade their TSX in for a 2004 Subaru Sti or Lancer Evo, or if your into luxury you can even go for a new 3 series with a little more cash. Honestly guys Please don't awste your time and money on a S/C...
Old 04-28-2005, 09:36 PM
Banned

No. They dont like autos.
Old 04-28-2005, 09:37 PM
Banned

The supercharger isnt a waste? Are you on crack dude. All those cars are ment to be fast and dont look anything like a TSX. The supercharger gives that extra power when you want and still look nice. Now go think about what you said and kick yourself.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:15 PM
Employee #13

Originally Posted by BlackAc036
I think that a comptech supercharger would be good a choice for someone who wants to waste 5 grand when they can trade their TSX in for a 2004 Subaru Sti or Lancer Evo, or if your into luxury you can even go for a new 3 series with a little more cash. Honestly guys Please don't awste your time and money on a S/C...

u're a disgrace to the TSX website. if we wanted an STi (which sucks by the way), or an EVO MR (which kicks ass by the way), we'd get one. we want a TSX. we like the way they look. the reason i want one is because it's an Accord. i love accords. i have a 6th gen now. what's wrong with wanting a TSX with more power? do you trade in your kids on a smatter one when they get a D in math? no, u just help the little dumbass till he gets it. the supercharger is a power tutor for the TSX. if you want a BMW or an EVO, or a raggedy ass STi, then go buy one. but i'd much rather have a TSX than any of those cars (except the EVO MR, which i may actually buy lol) have u seen the interior on an EVO or Sti? they really cant compare with the TSX. the TSX is a great car, jsut underpowered. so if there's a fix for that, i'm gonna do it. if the supercharger's released by the time i get mine, i'm gonna have it ready when i go to pick my TSX up and it's gettin put on before i take it home. if u wanna hate on the TSX u need to trade yours in and get the hell off this site
Old 04-28-2005, 10:43 PM
Advanced

i agree with you mr. ODUB. u ROCK.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Master Graphic Artist

Originally Posted by taxidriversingh
The supercharger isnt a waste? Are you on crack dude. All those cars are ment to be fast and dont look anything like a TSX. The supercharger gives that extra power when you want and still look nice. Now go think about what you said and kick yourself.

Wouldn't you think if they wanted that power they would've bought a STi or Evo in the first place? Why not just buy a used VR4 or a new SRT-4? They don't look or feel like the tsx. Apples and oranges.
Old 04-28-2005, 11:37 PM
Banned

My friend has a 3000GT, it looks werid. It sounded nice, now it sounds like his car is on fucking crack. I would rather have a TSX or a RSX over a over priced STi or EVO. I could put all that money that I spend extra on the STi or EVO and make the TSX/RSX way faster then both of them and still have cheaper insurance. If you want a car that really has the HP and you want to go fast, dont get a Honda/Acura dude. Go buy a over priced POS Mitsu that are only good for how long? The STi looks like shit, that big wings is ugly. But to each is their own. If you want to think a supercharger is a waste of 4K, then you must think a lot of things are a waste ie: turbo, nitros, engine build ups, etc. So if you want to spend 40K on a STi, or 30K+ on a EVO, go ahead and do it, but dont call things that are good a waste. I could call you a waste, but to some people, you arent.