wondering how many posers are on this forum?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wondering how many posers are on this forum?

I am currently a proud owner of a 2007 TSX W/Navi, and I have also owned an MDX and a 03' TL Type S. As I come here to read about news and DIY ideas, I also noticed alot of negative posts about the TSX and Acura in general, usually from people claiming to be TSX owners. I wonder if these are just posers wanting to taint this forum to try to justify there 30k econo cars, such as the EVO,WRX, and Jetta GLI. The reason I call them econo cars is that these manufactors take a car that starts at $13,999 and ad a blown out engine and upgrade the supension and then charge $30K, and most of the people that buy them look only at raw performance numbers usually some 0-60 time that makes them think that they have a superior car. While power is great to have, it is not the end all be all of what makes up a great car. Their are many reasons I chose the TSX and I am very happy with my decission. I guess what I am trying to say, is that I am getting a little burned out on the negative posts. Also I would love to take a poll, to see how many people that are complaining about rattles and sqweaks have moded their TSX by either changing the supension or doing interior mods, and then wonder why the car makes noise. These cars are put together with precision tools and procedures, they are not ment to be taken apart and put back together numerous times. Also enough with the posts that start with " I hate my TSX because it is slow", I would have thought that you would have test drove the car and would have determained that then, not six months after you purchased the car. Okay time for me to step off my soap box, just needed to vent. Feel better now.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:05 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by iTSX07
I am currently a proud owner of a 2007 TSX W/Navi, and I have also owned an MDX and a 03' TL Type S. As I come here to read about news and DIY ideas, I also noticed alot of negative posts about the TSX and Acura in general, usually from people claiming to be TSX owners. I wonder if these are just posers wanting to taint this forum to try to justify there 30k econo cars, such as the EVO,WRX, and Jetta GLI. The reason I call them econo cars is that these manufactors take a car that starts at $13,999 and ad a blown out engine and upgrade the supension and then charge $30K, and most of the people that buy them look only at raw performance numbers usually some 0-60 time that makes them think that they have a superior car. While power is great to have, it is not the end all be all of what makes up a great car. Their are many reasons I chose the TSX and I am very happy with my decission. I guess what I am trying to say, is that I am getting a little burned out on the negative posts. Also I would love to take a poll, to see how many people that are complaining about rattles and sqweaks have moded their TSX by either changing the supension or doing interior mods, and then wonder why the car makes noise. These cars are put together with precision tools and procedures, they are not ment to be taken apart and put back together numerous times. Also enough with the posts that start with " I hate my TSX because it is slow", I would have thought that you would have test drove the car and would have determained that then, not six months after you purchased the car. Okay time for me to step off my soap box, just needed to vent. Feel better now.
I agree with most of everything you've said. But I will say that both my 04's rattle like children's toys without any interior modifications whatsoever. If you were around in the early days of the TSX community you've had known that many (not all) an 04 had rattles. Its part of it being a first year model IMO.

And I don't think there have been that many haters around lately. We used to have 2 or 3 a week not to mention 2 or 3 TSX vs (325, A4, Accord, Mazda 6, 9-4 etc) threads a week. Things are now downright boring around here in comparison.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Por Favor?

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Ill have to agree, this place is downright boring compared to how it used to be even a year ago...I miss the TSX vs BMW arguments. (Can we start one?)
Old 03-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Safety Car

Received 168 Likes on 122 Posts
Certainly the TSX seems to be a flashpoint for discussion. It seems to have been on the tipping point for many a genre of vehicle....family sedan vs. luxury or sport, sport compact vs luxury sport, etc. Its the small price we pay for having the best blend of attributes.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Race Director

I love this thread title
Old 03-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Lol. I'm on my first TSX (2004) and I love her to pieces. She has a rattle here and there, but I have no complaints on power or otherwise. The TSX is better and faster than any other car I had in the past (which incidentally were all V6s, just not very powerful ones).
Old 03-12-2007, 02:07 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by LuvMyTSX
Lol. I'm on my first TSX (2004) and I love her to pieces. She has a rattle here and there, but I have no complaints on power or otherwise. The TSX is better and faster than any other car I had in the past (which incidentally were all V6s, just not very powerful ones).
<------------- Sorry that GW is going to the dance and not URI..

anyways had some rattles on my 05 with no interior mods but still love the car!
Old 03-12-2007, 02:32 PM
iVTEC no koe

I wonder how many of the people complaining that their TSX is slow, bought an autotragic? I'd have to guess 90%.....
Old 03-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by jerzpwr
One of these days, I hope URI can be good at some sport again. I was there when we went to the Elite 8 and lost to Stanford in the last 50 seconds of the game after we'd been ahead. I think football is a lost cause for URI though .
Old 03-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by LuvMyTSX
One of these days, I hope URI can be good at some sport again. I was there when we went to the Elite 8 and lost to Stanford in the last 50 seconds of the game after we'd been ahead. I think football is a lost cause for URI though .

just be glad you guys have a football team. We got rid of our football team along itme ago for a better student gym facility.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:44 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by HoRRo
autotragic?

lol....

:ibjlukja:
Old 03-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Three Wheelin'

YEA and Drexel got the SHAFT!!!!!! Sorry, just had to get that in there.....Drexel def deserved to be in there more than a few other teams did!!!!!!

Anyway, i had an 04 TSX as well and it did have a few rattles but it was still a good car. The seat movement, glove box rattle, seat belt harness, and something in the trunk that i fixed.

EDIT: Our football team has been undefeated since 1974 (the year the program got cut )
Old 03-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by HoRRo
I wonder how many of the people complaining that their TSX is slow, bought an autotragic? I'd have to guess 90%.....
[RANT]I say if you buy a car you have no right to complain about it being too slow.
Too slow for what? Don't people test drive cars anymore? If you buy a TSX and complain that a g35 is faster than wtf did you buy the TSX for. You make your bed and you lie in it. Waaa waaa BMW handles better...waaa waaa....g35 has more torque .... waaa waaa the switches on the A4 feel more solid .... waaa waaa Civic is cheaper. I'm getting sick and tired of the bitching and moaning... [/RANT]
Old 03-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by dom
lol....

:ibjlukja:
Maybe since I've added the Icebox and the reflash I've forgotten how slow mine was. some of these jokers make it sound like the TSX can't get out of its own way.

edit: p.s. - I'm on my lunchbreak.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:12 PM
Still Lovin my 06

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
couple problems with your post:

1. I don't think you have the right to say that your opinions of a "great car" are the facts. Yes, to you, what you "value" in a car is the complete package. That does not make an EVO, WRX, or GLI an "econo car" simply because they offer less expensive platforms of those cars. These are well respected rally cars with impressive performance. If that was the type of car I was looking for, they are all reasonable contenders for top choices (though i think the EVO comes out in front personally).
2. although cars are built with precision tools and procedures, there are thousands upon thousands of components that are all connected. There is bound to be some mistakes, although companies like Honda and Toyota do a superb job of minimizing those mistakes. Unfortunately for us TSX owners, it seems like whoever was in charge of inspecting the procedures for the front seats and center console dropped the ball, as it's a common problem among the TSXs (maybe the fixed it for 2007, but the 2006 still had some squeeks, although i consider this to be an acceptable minor annoyance - plus the dealership fixed it no problem.

I understand that your decision is the best for you, but you should realize that this isn't a "TSX lovers' board"

many of us that hang around do love our tsx, but some people come on here for information, and end up choosing a different car, for different reasons. respect that, and hopefully they respect the information they got here. Many people will not like the TSX, and that's fine.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Doesn't Rice His Car

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I always wonder why people care how fast their 4 cylinder Acura TSX is... I mean, if I wanted a race car, I would have bought a race car. I guess I'm one of the few here that doesn't drive their car around town like I'm on The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. I agree with the statement, "to each their own" when it comes to "spirited" driving, but we're talking about a 4 CYLINDER ACURA TSX not a ZR-1 Corvette or some tricked out super-charged/NOS-induced-shopping-cart-spoiler-pimp-my-ride mobile.

Once again -- to each their own, I guess.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Race Director

Only one real poser and it's Mr. 007 there Jlukja, I mean he thinks he's Bond, James Bond.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Plenty of people who have remorse and complain about the TSX's power. Apparently they don't pay attention to any of these things before they buy their own car.

PS. jlukja IS mr. bond. Better watch out EuroAccord. He's gonna you
Old 03-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Still Lovin my 06

just be glad you guys have a football team. We got rid of our football team along itme ago for a better student gym facility.
that's cause football costs a fortune, and unless a school really invests in it, they usually STINK. not worth it for most schools.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Senior Moderator

!

Go back to work before you get fired, Mr. Bond.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Looking at the '15 TLX

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
[Also] I would love to take a poll, to see how many people that are complaining about rattles and sqweaks have moded their TSX by either changing the supension or doing interior mods, and then wonder why the car makes noise. These cars are put together with precision tools and procedures, they are not ment to be taken apart and put back together numerous times.
You can go ahead and take your poll. The '04 model had bad squeeks and rattles even if you didn't mod it (I have a stock TSX). I am now getting new rattles from my center console but it's not enough to stop my enjoyment of this vehicle for four years now.

There are legitimate complaints on this vehicle and there are some posers who come in here, stir up trouble, and leave. Almost any online community is like that.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by EuRTSX
Plenty of people who have remorse and complain about the TSX's power. Apparently they don't pay attention to any of these things before they buy their own car.

PS. jlukja IS mr. bond. Better watch out EuroAccord. He's gonna you
He knows that I'm a Bond fan because I used to have the Bond gun barrel animated gif as my avatar 2 yr ago.

Bond is a ladies man, while Dirty Harry is all business
Old 03-12-2007, 03:47 PM
rb1
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by studville
I always wonder why people care how fast their 4 cylinder Acura TSX is... I mean, if I wanted a race car, I would have bought a race car.
Well, it's normally aspirated I-4 that cranks out 205 SAE hp (or 215ish compared to non-SAE numbers).

That puts it in a class almost by itself, with the S2000 being the only other production car I know of that gets more than this from an N/A I-4.

It's 0-60 figure is pretty much in line with the previous generation 325i (2.5L I6), which at the time was something of the "holy grail" of this particular class of car.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by bradykp
couple problems with your post:

1. I don't think you have the right to say that your opinions of a "great car" are the facts. Yes, to you, what you "value" in a car is the complete package. That does not make an EVO, WRX, or GLI an "econo car" simply because they offer less expensive platforms of those cars. These are well respected rally cars with impressive performance. If that was the type of car I was looking for, they are all reasonable contenders for top choices (though i think the EVO comes out in front personally).
2. although cars are built with precision tools and procedures, there are thousands upon thousands of components that are all connected. There is bound to be some mistakes, although companies like Honda and Toyota do a superb job of minimizing those mistakes. Unfortunately for us TSX owners, it seems like whoever was in charge of inspecting the procedures for the front seats and center console dropped the ball, as it's a common problem among the TSXs (maybe the fixed it for 2007, but the 2006 still had some squeeks, although i consider this to be an acceptable minor annoyance - plus the dealership fixed it no problem.

I understand that your decision is the best for you, but you should realize that this isn't a "TSX lovers' board"

many of us that hang around do love our tsx, but some people come on here for information, and end up choosing a different car, for different reasons. respect that, and hopefully they respect the information they got here. Many people will not like the TSX, and that's fine.
I never said that this needed to be a love fest (as you would call it). But when people are trying to compare as you would say "respected rally cars" , then they should not compare them to the TSX. Acura does not make rally cars. (that I know of), if peopole did some research on the Acura brand, it was put in place to offer a technolically advanced luxury car, which I feel Acura delivers on. If you want a Rally car then by all means get a EVO or WRX, but by no means try to fool your self and think that you are driving anything more than a souped up ECONOBOX. If the only thing people care about is speed, and how fast they can go 0-60, then they need look elsewhere besides Acura. That also goes for the other manufactors that claim that their car is better because it is faster 0-60 (AKA: Nissan Altima). Do people relize that they are buying a $34K Nissan Altima? Why would I pay $34K for a car that starts at $17K, when I can get a TSX or TL. It may not be as fast 0-60, but it is a luxury car from a luxury car brand. Not from a general brand. Then they wonder why their car has depricated so fast. Well since the base & mid-level models typically sell more then the same model with all of the options, the base & mid seem to hold value better, while the top end has to be adjusted down to the rest of the market. I speak from experiance on this, when my 2004 Accord EX 4 Cylinder held much better value after 2 years then my 2005 Accord EX V6 W/Navi. Man I really need to stop getting on my soap box.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:57 PM
TSX

anyways had some rattles on my 05 with no interior mods but still love the car!

Charlotte 49ers
Old 03-12-2007, 03:58 PM
Instructor

As an owner of a 2006 CGP Acura TSX I am proud to say this is one of the best cars I have ever driven. For its value, quality, build, and stability this car is a steal for 30k. With all the standard features that our cars possess, none of the rival companies can even compare to what we have. Features like HID headlights, BlueTooth, memory seating etc. aren't even standard options on a car like the Mercedes C-Class, Lexus IS, and the BMW. I have been ridiculed before for purchasing a 30k "Honda." I was told "how come you didn't just get a BMW or a Mercedes?" Not to knock on those car companies but some people are more into "status." I chose this car because it had everything i wanted at a wonderfully affordable price.

Ex. My cousin bought a 2006 MBZ C-230 for 35k. He didn't have handsfree Bluetooth nor heated seats. His passenger seat didn't have motorized seat adjusters. All the things he didn't have I had and he paid 35k. Go figure!
Old 03-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Still Lovin my 06

I never said that this needed to be a love fest (as you would call it). But when people are trying to compare as you would say "respected rally cars" , then they should not compare them to the TSX. Acura does not make rally cars. (that I know of), if peopole did some research on the Acura brand, it was put in place to offer a technolically advanced luxury car, which I feel Acura delivers on. If you want a Rally car then by all means get a EVO or WRX, but by no means try to fool your self and think that you are driving anything more than a souped up ECONOBOX. If the only thing people care about is speed, and how fast they can go 0-60, then they need look elsewhere besides Acura. That also goes for the other manufactors that claim that their car is better because it is faster 0-60 (AKA: Nissan Altima). Do people relize that they are buying a $34K Nissan Altima? Why would I pay $34K for a car that starts at $17K, when I can get a TSX or TL. It may not be as fast 0-60, but it is a luxury car from a luxury car brand. Not from a general brand. Then they wonder why their car has depricated so fast. Well since the base & mid-level models typically sell more then the same model with all of the options, the base & mid seem to hold value better, while the top end has to be adjusted down to the rest of the market. I speak from experiance on this, when my 2004 Accord EX 4 Cylinder held much better value after 2 years then my 2005 Accord EX V6 W/Navi. Man I really need to stop getting on my soap box.

bottom line is people come here with $30k to spend on a car, and they might be deciding between an entry level luxury, or something like a civic si, EVO, or maybe a camry. all very different cars that fulfill different needs.

i disagree that you think an EVO or WRX is a souped up econobox. I think that the cheaped out version of them are just that...cheap versions of a nice car (kinda like the entry level model of the mustang). companies make a certain type of sporty car, but realize people will buy the car just for the body style, if they remove all the pricey things such as engine, suspension, etc.

some people are torn between getting a quicker car, and a more luxurious car, because to have both, it costs a lot of money.

just because a car starts at a low price doesnt mean it cant have a higher priced model. the cheap nissan altima is very different from the expensive nissan altima. you may think it's boring design (which i do), so wouldn't buy it anyways, but the car spans across multiple market segments really, and targets different people.

you and i are very happy with our choice of the TSX, but there's nothing wrong with people disagreeing with our choice. The car is not for everyone, which is why they don't make 500,000 of them per year.

to a lot of us, either way, when we buy a car, we know we're going to lose money. i held resale value somewhat as part of my decision, but i'm probably going to keep my car for 5+ years, so it's not really a factor for some people.

the point is, there are some haters out there, and there will be. hopefully they don't troll around here, but it doesn't mean we can't offer information to people who end up not liking our car. the goal of this board, to me, is to help people make the right decision for them, as well as discuss the things that we like/don't like about the car.

Old 03-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Pro

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts
I agree with many people here that the TSX would be even more awesome if it came with more power without additional cost. It would truly be an unbeatable value on all fronts... However as-is the TSX isn't shabby. Realistically, the car doesn't need additional peak horsepower, just some tweaking of the existing powerband would go a long way in satisfying more people. I wouldn't turn down a supercharged or turbocharged version of the car though
Old 03-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by ACURA TSX'D
As an owner of a 2006 CGP Acura TSX I am proud to say this is one of the best cars I have ever driven. For its value, quality, build, and stability this car is a steal for 30k. With all the standard features that our cars possess, none of the rival companies can even compare to what we have. Features like HID headlights, BlueTooth, memory seating etc. aren't even standard options on a car like the Mercedes C-Class, Lexus IS, and the BMW. I have been ridiculed before for purchasing a 30k "Honda." I was told "how come you didn't just get a BMW or a Mercedes?" Not to knock on those car companies but some people are more into "status." I chose this car because it had everything i wanted at a wonderfully affordable price.

Ex. My cousin bought a 2006 MBZ C-230 for 35k. He didn't have handsfree Bluetooth nor heated seats. His passenger seat didn't have motorized seat adjusters. All the things he didn't have I had and he paid 35k. Go figure!
Yeah but he got MB's stellar reliablilty!
Old 03-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by bradykp
bottom line is people come here with $30k to spend on a car, and they might be deciding between an entry level luxury, or something like a civic si, EVO, or maybe a camry. all very different cars that fulfill different needs.

i disagree that you think an EVO or WRX is a souped up econobox. I think that the cheaped out version of them are just that...cheap versions of a nice car (kinda like the entry level model of the mustang). companies make a certain type of sporty car, but realize people will buy the car just for the body style, if they remove all the pricey things such as engine, suspension, etc.

some people are torn between getting a quicker car, and a more luxurious car, because to have both, it costs a lot of money.

just because a car starts at a low price doesnt mean it cant have a higher priced model. the cheap nissan altima is very different from the expensive nissan altima. you may think it's boring design (which i do), so wouldn't buy it anyways, but the car spans across multiple market segments really, and targets different people.

you and i are very happy with our choice of the TSX, but there's nothing wrong with people disagreeing with our choice. The car is not for everyone, which is why they don't make 500,000 of them per year.

to a lot of us, either way, when we buy a car, we know we're going to lose money. i held resale value somewhat as part of my decision, but i'm probably going to keep my car for 5+ years, so it's not really a factor for some people.

the point is, there are some haters out there, and there will be. hopefully they don't troll around here, but it doesn't mean we can't offer information to people who end up not liking our car. the goal of this board, to me, is to help people make the right decision for them, as well as discuss the things that we like/don't like about the car.

You make very valid points, thanks for making this an interesting discussion.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Still Lovin my 06

right on brother. well said. only thing i can say for us vs the other luxury cars is that we get more for our money, but i do feel like we get slightly lesser quality materials (not lesser quality working machine though) than some of the other companies. but you pay for those things, and you pay dearly for them. fake wood vs real wood. our leather vs nicer leather (i wish acura would start using better leather honestly!)
Old 03-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Reach
!

Go back to work before you get fired, Mr. Bond.

I don't need to One is all it takes...
Old 03-12-2007, 09:22 PM
Ludacris Speed GO!

I bought my 04 TSX a few weeks ago with 24k miles. Sure my wife was pissed I passed on an 04 A4 with 57k miles, but oh well. I love my TSX! My only complaint is the brake rotors/pads and one of the rims is jacked as i've taken the wheels to get balanced three times, but no success.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:13 PM
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by jlukja
[RANT]I say if you buy a car you have no right to complain about it being too slow.
Too slow for what? Don't people test drive cars anymore? If you buy a TSX and complain that a g35 is faster than wtf did you buy the TSX for. You make your bed and you lie in it. Waaa waaa BMW handles better...waaa waaa....g35 has more torque .... waaa waaa the switches on the A4 feel more solid .... waaa waaa Civic is cheaper. I'm getting sick and tired of the bitching and moaning... [/RANT]
hahah
Old 03-12-2007, 11:05 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by dom
And I don't think there have been that many haters around lately. We used to have 2 or 3 a week not to mention 2 or 3 TSX vs (325, A4, Accord, Mazda 6, 9-4 etc) threads a week. Things are now downright boring around here in comparison.

It's nice to see that a little "red meat" being thrown on the table can still bring out the gray beards. Yes it has been a little too calm around here lately.

I bought my '04 new in June of the same year. I had the infamous windshield crackling and other assorted noise makers, e.g. the right front speaker buzz. As of now my little buddy has decided to quite down mostly on its own and I drive on some rather bumpy roads every day. I've been comparatively lucky in that department. I guess I'm a little old school here but I've believe in not whining about any decision I've made and will never blame others for my own actions. Besides I find those that do are not the type of people I want to spend any time or energy on. Boring, rude and infantile come to mind.

As for the posers and/or haters, I think most old timers would agree that they don't last long around here. Given the age span and knowledge pool of this community, it is only a matter of time before the aforementioned "fakers" are found out and either are banned or run away looking for some easier targets.

There I said it. Did that red meat just get a little juicier?
Old 03-12-2007, 11:23 PM
I Quit

Received 54 Likes on 49 Posts
just cause someone isn't thrilled with their TSX doesn't make them a "poser".... I love my TSX but it is a tad slower than other cars, but for it's engine size it's fast, I hear alot about the IS250 and 350 and of course they're faster, it's a bigger engine. Japanese cars will never handle like German cars thus suspension mods. Plus people who mod the suspension and have rattles generally accept the knocks and rattles once they've been reassured nothing is broken. Nothing like the feeling of a great mod that looks good and sounds good in theory and turns out to make some wierd noise or do something it wasn't suppose to. Your gut turns to knots and you think you screwed up. So they come on here like I do and ask why and the rest of the users with same problem console them and offer suggestions to fix it, then it's fixed and they love it all over again. Is that "posing" ?

I agree STi and EVO are overpriced, but you have to commend them for power, but yes they are loud and obnoxious on the road because of lacking sound insulation but that adds weight and those cars are for performance. The S2000 is loud inside too because it's a performance car. The TSX on the other hand is a lil quieter then most in it's class because it's a "sport luxury car" So the fun of a sports car with the sophistication of a luxury car, best of both worlds but you have to give some up. You still can't have your pie and eat it too...
Old 03-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,755 Likes on 2,536 Posts
Originally Posted by Brandon24pdx
Ill have to agree, this place is downright boring compared to how it used to be even a year ago...I miss the TSX vs BMW arguments. (Can we start one?)
i miss the old acurazine
Old 03-13-2007, 12:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
Yea damn them posers.

Reason i love the TSX is that it handles so well even being FWD. I dont think you would be able to pull that off if it had more power. Torque steer is not fun to control since i hated my old modded TL-S because of it.

Originally Posted by jlukja
Old 03-13-2007, 08:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Great thing about this argument is the C230 is still slower than the TSX. There's not that many cars we can say that about that cost much more. That car is also so small I don't fit into it with the driver seat all the way back and down.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:38 AM
Still Lovin my 06

Originally Posted by rpmIII
I bought my 04 TSX a few weeks ago with 24k miles. Sure my wife was pissed I passed on an 04 A4 with 57k miles, but oh well. I love my TSX! My only complaint is the brake rotors/pads and one of the rims is jacked as i've taken the wheels to get balanced three times, but no success.
wow, my 2006 has 24,000 miles on it.....and counting!

Quick Reply: wondering how many posers are on this forum?