What price are you paying for 2006 TSX ???

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005 | 06:17 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by xingu
bbznyc, if I remember correctly didn't you pay $30,535 OTD for non/Nav. I realize this includes the steep sales tax you have to pay. But if I take out the tax that still leaves about $28,175 which would include any non-tax fees (registration, etc.) Is that correct?

I compiled a spreadsheet of what everyone paid for their car from this thread (actually it's combines quotes plus actuals) and the average price is $28,861 for Nav model. This includes the really low price that bradykp got (he admitted it was probably a price mistake, but was honored). I also added $2K to any non-Nav model to even the field. If I throw out bradykp's price the average is $28,944. Some prices were higher because they had extras thrown into the price throwing off the average a little.

So I'm not sure I can get $500 more off. In the San Diego area there doesn't seem to be a lot of stock. I did just get a quote from another dealer offering $29,183 +fees. Yeah, right. I couldn't tell if by fees he meant TTL or dealer prep/doc prep. I wrote him back to find out and to tell him that he was way too high.

For those of you who have dealt via email, did you just counter with another price? Did you then call directly to discuss a better price or continue with email?

Sorry to sound so lost but it's been 15 years since I bought a car.

BTW, why are people so negative about the green color? Just curious as that's what I'm leaning towards.
I guess everybody discreminates green color (j/k) <----- we still love the car though!
Old 12-17-2005 | 09:30 PM
Instructor

BTW, why are people so negative about the green color? Just curious as that's what I'm leaning towards.
Buy the color that YOU like; it's your money. Go with what makes you happy.

As far as a good price, keep in mind that the people who posted to this thread are from all over the country and represent a small sample of the TSX buyers. Some are really tough negociators and shop many dealers. Others take the deal when they hit a price that's reasonable for them. Sure, if they kept pushing mulitple dealers they might be able to get it cheaper but it's not worth the hassle for them. This board is a fantastic resource and provides great tips and a point of reference. Remember that the price you get probably has more to do with supply/demand in your part of the country and how hard your willing to shop mulitple dealers.

I'm getting ready to go through the purchase process myself. Good luck to you!
Old 12-17-2005 | 10:13 PM
Still Lovin my 06

So, i would like to retract my praise of Springfield Acura

bbznyc, if I remember correctly didn't you pay $30,535 OTD for non/Nav. I realize this includes the steep sales tax you have to pay. But if I take out the tax that still leaves about $28,175 which would include any non-tax fees (registration, etc.) Is that correct?

I compiled a spreadsheet of what everyone paid for their car from this thread (actually it's combines quotes plus actuals) and the average price is $28,861 for Nav model. This includes the really low price that bradykp got (he admitted it was probably a price mistake, but was honored). I also added $2K to any non-Nav model to even the field. If I throw out bradykp's price the average is $28,944. Some prices were higher because they had extras thrown into the price throwing off the average a little.

So I'm not sure I can get $500 more off. In the San Diego area there doesn't seem to be a lot of stock. I did just get a quote from another dealer offering $29,183 +fees. Yeah, right. I couldn't tell if by fees he meant TTL or dealer prep/doc prep. I wrote him back to find out and to tell him that he was way too high.

For those of you who have dealt via email, did you just counter with another price? Did you then call directly to discuss a better price or continue with email?

Sorry to sound so lost but it's been 15 years since I bought a car.

Well, had a bad experience this week.

Let's start from the beginning.

Basically, we ordered this car November 15th with the understanding that it was coming in with the dealer's first shipment of cars. They were expecting it 1st week of december, possibly last week of november. We spoke to him over thanksgiving weekend, and it was assured it would be 1st week of december. Few days later, we're told that Acura keeps changing the date in the system so he no longer can tell when it will be here: 1 week? 2 weeks? 3 weeks? no idea. so he's gonna locate one from another dealer.

few days later, we speak to the Sales Manager who explains they never had our car ordered and had planned on locating it from the start. We are fine with this, no big deal.

So he locates "our car" and swaps. "Our Car" arrives on our dealership on Friday Dec 16th. SO we're excited and go check it out. Well, the look on my face must have been priceless when I asked where the Navigation Screen was. The salesmen said to me, "i knew you wanted navi, but the sales manager insisted you didnt" even though it was on the Purchase Order AND we confirmed it the day before he sent his driver to pick up "our car." So i'm pretty aggravated at this point.

We go in and talk to the manager, and instead of an aplogy for their GROSS SCREW UP, we get an explanation that if we're not gonna take the underbody kit (quoted on our PO at 1995 installed) that they would have to raise the price of our "quote" on the car by $900, bringing it to $28,400 plus $189 doc fee, tax, and registration). He offers nothing for our inconveniences over the past month. And they flat out lied to me on multiple occasions:

1. We never had a car ordered for us, though now they have one coming in January 6, 2006 supposedly.
2. The price of the kit was broken down as follows: $350 for front spoiler, and $350 for rear spoiler. $450 for EACH side skirt. plus some incidental costs to install it, bringing the total to around 1900). I called ACURA customer service and they lady assured me that $450 price was for the SET of skirts. So, don't lie to me, tell me it's your profit (which they did, at the end when they told me if i don't take it, their raising the price of the car to take care of the profit they expected to make on the sale).

I'm fine with them wanting to make a profit. But don't promise me a car at $27,500 and not be upfront with me. They were very deceptive, and didnt return my phone calls at all. i had to call them back, even when they said they'd call back in an hour, 15 minutes, whatever.

Bottom line, my deal is now $28,400 plus $189 doc fee, tax, and registration. Who votes that i stay with Springfield, and who votes that I shop other dealers?

By the way, saw a RBP with parchment interior, and considering that now isntead of the RBP with ebony. We liked it a lot except for the wood, but there is not much wood. Opinions?

Thanks everyone for all the info along the way, and sorry for skewing the numbers with my now bogus good deal.

Xingu, the dealers i dealt with mostly through email and countered prices that way. THat way you have a record of everything including their quotes.

As far as the color it looks cool, stick with it.

Also saw the glacier blue tonight and liked it (not enough to buy it though). the arctic blue is too blue.

Ok, gonna go have some beers. Look forward to the posts later on.
Old 12-18-2005 | 01:37 AM
Instructor

dawm brady... by the time you get the car '07 will come out... <--- don't killl me!
Old 12-18-2005 | 09:13 AM
Instructor

Brady

You must be going crazy, as if the holiday season isn't stressful enough. It seems obvious that the dealer gave you his non-navi price when you actually ordered a navi. Now the dealer is trying to make up for it by overcharging on the body kit. It's also suspicous that when your car supposidly arrived, it was a non-navi. Maybe it was an honest mistake, but these guys seem to make a lot of mistakes and appear to be jerking you around a bit (as if you might have forgotten that you wanted navi.)

On the bright side, the new price is still a better-than-average deal. IMO, Springfield Acura should just sucked it up and lived up to their word. Ask yourself, is this the customer's problem or the dealership's problem? It should be the dealer's problem but he's trying to make it your problem. My vote is to start shopping other dealers. In this case, it's good to have a Plan B. If January 6 arrives and your car is still in limbo, you may want to be ready to take another dealer's offer. The downside is that when a navi does arrive at Springfield, they'll most likely make more profit on it when selling it to the next guy.
Old 12-18-2005 | 09:34 AM
Benchwarmer

Bradykp, remember: The dealer is not your friend. Some dealers are more honest than others, but ALL dealers want to make a profit. That being said, I would ignore past pricing errors and "misunderstandings" and treat the current offer as if it were the only offer from them. In the meantime, you owe them no loyalty and I would be talking with other dealers.

As for the RBP, that is the color I will be going with. Not sure about the parchment/plood. I love ebony interiors and that will bias me, but parchment in general reminds me of the cheap leather imitations of the 80's. Good luck!
Old 12-18-2005 | 11:01 AM
Still Lovin my 06

Originally Posted by J.A.S.
Brady

You must be going crazy, as if the holiday season isn't stressful enough. It seems obvious that the dealer gave you his non-navi price when you actually ordered a navi. Now the dealer is trying to make up for it by overcharging on the body kit. It's also suspicous that when your car supposidly arrived, it was a non-navi. Maybe it was an honest mistake, but these guys seem to make a lot of mistakes and appear to be jerking you around a bit (as if you might have forgotten that you wanted navi.)

On the bright side, the new price is still a better-than-average deal. IMO, Springfield Acura should just sucked it up and lived up to their word. Ask yourself, is this the customer's problem or the dealership's problem? It should be the dealer's problem but he's trying to make it your problem. My vote is to start shopping other dealers. In this case, it's good to have a Plan B. If January 6 arrives and your car is still in limbo, you may want to be ready to take another dealer's offer. The downside is that when a navi does arrive at Springfield, they'll most likely make more profit on it when selling it to the next guy.
Well, basically, they made a mistake giving me the first quote. I knew it and they knew it. They compensated for the low price by overcharging me on the body kit. I think they started jerking us around when we asked why the body kit cost $1995, when the parts only added up to about 1150 retail price. Even if they charge $100/hr for installation, that'd only bring it to about $1500, with all prices being retail and the labor being expensive.

My opinion on the new price is that I can get that price at other dealerships, so Springfield should give me a reason to get the car at Springfield (maybe a loaner car until they actually get my car in, or even just give me the all season mats, cargo net, and trunk tray cheap), which by the way, curry acura has some good ebay auctions going on... http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZacuradeals

Anyways, the dealership wants to make a profit, I understand that. But what they don't realize is that them giving me the car at invoice (or thereabouts) would be better for them in the long run. A. I'll be a very satisfied customer who tells everyone aboue Springfield Acura. B. I'll go to them for all service, accessories, etc. C. I'm 23, my girlfriend is 24. She's a pharmacist, and I'm in Accounting/IT. They are litterally losing thousands in future profits (maybe dealerships don't care about long lasting customer relationships anymore?) by going back on their offer. I figured I'd write a letter to the GM of the dealership, whom I've already asked to speak to, but he was "busy." Also, the Finance Manager told me the GM wouldn't be able to do anything anyways! Funny, it's the only business I ever heard of where the General Manager is powerless at satisfying his customers!

Originally Posted by IlliNorge
Bradykp, remember: The dealer is not your friend. Some dealers are more honest than others, but ALL dealers want to make a profit. That being said, I would ignore past pricing errors and "misunderstandings" and treat the current offer as if it were the only offer from them. In the meantime, you owe them no loyalty and I would be talking with other dealers.

As for the RBP, that is the color I will be going with. Not sure about the parchment/plood. I love ebony interiors and that will bias me, but parchment in general reminds me of the cheap leather imitations of the 80's. Good luck!
Dealers want to make a profit, yes. But they have to ask what "profit" is. Do they want $800 in their pockets now? OK, so they don't sell it to me, and the next guy gives them $2,000 profit. That's great for them. But their gonna have to get some idiot off the street, because i'll be writing my story to anyone who will listen. The internet is a wonderful thing.

I'm no expert in marketing, but i do know the BEST form of advertising is word of mouth. And it costs more to obtain a new customer than it does to retain an old one. He tries telling me he's not making any money on the car? "Dealer Holdback" for Acura is 3% so he's making $836 right there. Yes, they're gonna claim that this covers administrative fees, and the cost of having the car, but that's a load of crap too. It does cover some of the costs, but they're passing most of those costs onto you. I love to "documentation fee" Anyone want to see this breakdown:

Computer Time: $81.00 (what if i bring them my laptop, can they waive this one?)
Administrative/Clerical: $89.00
Delivery Documentation: $19.00

I don't mind paying this, but don't tell me you're not making huge margins on those numbers as well as covering your costs.

Why should i ignore past errors and misunderstandings (aka: LIES)? If i can get the same price at another dealer, someone needs to give me a reason to stay at Springfield Acura, and they're not even trying. They really don't want me as a customer.

As for the parchment, I don't think it looks at all like the old cheap imitation. It's very classy. I think we've decided on it and officially changed our minds. The contrast is beautiful.

Anyways, enough venting for now. I'll update everyone on the situation tomorrow for sure when I know if they even care to keep me as a customer.
Old 12-18-2005 | 11:24 AM
Instructor

Brady my heart goes out to you... My approach was to go in and I told them how much I want to pay. I gave them an amount that was fair (in my opinion). This way everybody was happy. (they screwed on financing a little bit - partially my fault). I won't even mention the trade-in again... I was treated nicely and respectfully. I can't say anything. They were even affraid to offer extended warranty and other non sense crap... I don't know why. My guess is I looked dead serious ()...
Old 12-18-2005 | 11:33 AM
New Car Smell

All this grief and waiting is not worth the $1000-$1500 savings unless you're really strapped and desparate for this car. I say, a dealer like this doesn't deserve your business. If you want some justice done to the dealership, I would write to Acura corporate and post a message about avoiding this dealership.

Originally Posted by bradykp
Well, basically, they made a mistake giving me the first quote. I knew it and they knew it. They compensated for the low price by overcharging me on the body kit. I think they started jerking us around when we asked why the body kit cost $1995, when the parts only added up to about 1150 retail price. Even if they charge $100/hr for installation, that'd only bring it to about $1500, with all prices being retail and the labor being expensive.
Old 12-18-2005 | 11:37 AM
Still Lovin my 06

i plan on it

Originally Posted by msterling21
All this grief and waiting is not worth the $1000-$1500 savings unless you're really strapped and desparate for this car. I say, a dealer like this doesn't deserve your business. If you want some justice done to the dealership, I would write to Acura corporate and post a message about avoiding this dealership.

once i'm finished and have a car (probably monday, most likely another dealership), i'll be writing a letter to both the GM of the dealership as well as Acura. I'm calling Acura's Customer Service line. And, possibly notifying local news/media outlets, in case they care to mention it.

I will, at the very least, start a thread about dealership experiences, and speak of how horrible they were to deal with. I'll do that on any acura discussion board i can find.
Old 12-18-2005 | 11:51 AM
New Car Smell

Good for you... there are 5-7 dealerships around me here in LA. It only took me one week to find the car I wanted at the price I was willing to pay. The dealership I bought it from, South Bay (Torrance) Acura were the only ones to have a brand new (film covered) CGP/Ebony/AT/NAVI in-stock. Every other dealer offered to find me one through a dealer trade or by putting me on a list for one that will arrive in 2-3 weeks. None of them offered any incentive for waiting or getting a dealer trade (possibly a demo)... why would I want to deal with that when I can go to the dealership that has it myself?

Anyway, I paid 28.8k + TTL. Lea - internet manager, who I said I'd give props to, was very friendly and fast. She got me out of the lot within 2 hours. That included getting my car financed, washed, muds/locks installed and a quick overview of the navi. Maybe it wasn't the best deal but heck, I couldn't be any happier that I'm driving a brand new TSX w/o having to go through what you're (bradykp) going through.

Anyway, good luck to you!

once i'm finished and have a car (probably monday, most likely another dealership), i'll be writing a letter to both the GM of the dealership as well as Acura. I'm calling Acura's Customer Service line. And, possibly notifying local news/media outlets, in case they care to mention it.

I will, at the very least, start a thread about dealership experiences, and speak of how horrible they were to deal with. I'll do that on any acura discussion board i can find.
Old 12-18-2005 | 03:40 PM
Current TSX/RDX Owner

hi, i am relatively new to this forum, athough I'm an active members of a number of other car forums. I've been lurking for awhile trying to read up on the information, prices, etc. about the TSX.

My fiancee recently decided that she wants a 2006 TSX in Carbon Pearl Gray, 5AT, and Navigation. She is a current leasee of a 2002 Acura RSX and narrowed it down to a TSX from a 325xi, IS250, Legacy 2.5 GT, and Mazda 6.

While we are getting ready to purchase, I wanted to know anyone's advice on purchasing a TSX in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I've done a lot of research and it looks like the average purchase price on the good deals have been anywhere between $28-29k.

1) Has anyone in the Ohio area bought a 2006 and can recommend a dealership?
2) Is the above average price reasonable?
3) Is Carbon Gray a diffcult color to get?
4) Is a better deal going to be obtained before January or after?

Thanks!
Old 12-18-2005 | 05:11 PM
Instructor

praise for alan eden @ rosenthal acura in gaithersburg, md

hey folks,
picked up the cg/quartz/navi 2006 last night at rosenthal...

fantastic experience from them:

invoice + $500 + TTL

matched the ridiculously high quote i got from carmax for my 96 civic ex coupe ($3,200 which is $300 OVER kbb for an "excellent" rated car)

beat the rate that i shopped for online (4.99% - my credit rating is around 800 so that may have been a factor...)

spent lots of time going over features, and didn't once try to give me the hard sell on any of those overpriced dealer options...basically asked if i was interested in any and i said "no, thanks" and that was it...

whole process took about 1.5 hours including trade/ finance/ delivery...

alan's number is:
240-483-8223

the place was swarming w/ people looking to get tsx's so i'd be very surprised if anyone can get the same deal, but at least they know he's a quality guy and genuinely interested in a fair deal.

oh, and by the way:

the car is freakin awesome...
Old 12-18-2005 | 05:21 PM
Still Lovin my 06

nice deal

Originally Posted by z-tec
hey folks,

invoice + $500 + TTL

matched the ridiculously high quote i got from carmax for my 96 civic ex coupe ($3,200 which is $300 OVER kbb for an "excellent" rated car)

beat the rate that i shopped for online (4.99% - my credit rating is around 800 so that may have been a factor...)

spent lots of time going over features, and didn't once try to give me the hard sell on any of those overpriced dealer options...basically asked if i was interested in any and i said "no, thanks" and that was it...

alan's number is:
240-483-8223

the place was swarming w/ people looking to get tsx's so i'd be very surprised if anyone can get the same deal, but at least they know he's a quality guy and genuinely interested in a fair deal.

oh, and by the way:

so 28,372 plus ttl? that's excellent. i got it for 28,200 plus tax and registration, then $289 doc fee (dealer extra profit). i'm happy though after getting screwed by Springfield.
Old 12-18-2005 | 05:23 PM
Instructor

so 28,372 plus ttl? that's excellent. i got it for 28,200 plus tax and registration, then $289 doc fee (dealer extra profit). i'm happy though after getting screwed by Springfield.

great deal, when do you pick it up???
Old 12-19-2005 | 07:56 AM
Intermediate

hey folks,

invoice + $500 + TTL

alan's number is:
240-483-8223

oh, and by the way:

So, you are also a Rosenthal customer. I picked up mine on Saturday. I have had great experience with that dealer. My Salesperson Ruly Arifin was very understanding and fair. His e-mail address is:

rarifin@rosenthalacura.dealerspace.com

Like Z-Tec, I recommend Rosenthal.
Old 12-19-2005 | 08:44 AM
User-N-Abuser

So did you end up buyng from Springfield or did you take your money elsewhere? How did you get your Deposit back? I read on the back of the disclosure that there is a NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit.
Old 12-19-2005 | 08:45 AM
Still Lovin my 06

today

i pick up this afternoon/early evening. gonna try to get the accessories thrown in cheaply:

all season mats
trunk tray
cargo net

what do you think i should offer for them?

any other accessories worth getting?
Old 12-19-2005 | 08:48 AM
Still Lovin my 06

update

Originally Posted by FromEX2TSX
So did you end up buyng from Springfield or did you take your money elsewhere? How did you get your Deposit back? I read on the back of the disclosure that there is a NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit.

i bought from Open Road in Wayne New Jersey. Springfield:

Anyways, my purchase order from Springfield says "Fully Refundable Deposit" next to the deposit, written by the salesman, we'll find out today if they give us trouble.
Old 12-19-2005 | 09:41 AM
Team Owner

If they throw in the cargo net with installation then great. If its just the net, then, its kind of a pain-in-the-youknowwhat to install. If so then I'd ask for something different and then buy the cargo net for the 350Z. That one installs onto the existing hooks.
Old 12-19-2005 | 09:44 AM
Still Lovin my 06

great tip!

Originally Posted by jlukja
If they throw in the cargo net with installation then great. If its just the net, then, its kind of a pain-in-the-youknowwhat to install. If so then I'd ask for something different and then buy the cargo net for the 350Z. That one installs onto the existing hooks.

so the acura net you need to install, but the 350z just hooks in?

thanks!

What are people paying for tint?
Old 12-19-2005 | 10:02 AM
Team Owner

so the acura net you need to install, but the 350z just hooks in?

thanks!

What are people paying for tint?
Yes, the TSX net requires drilling to install the anchors. Check out these threads for additional info:

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...ighlight=Cargo
http://www.acura-tsx.com/forums/show...ighlight=cargo
Old 12-20-2005 | 02:51 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by HAROLD LINKS
I got mine last night and it is sweeeeeeeeeet. Here is the deal I ended up getting:

06 TSX White w/NAVI

28,683.00 includes destination
included factory spoiler
included door guards
included wheel locks
included tinting
included trunk tray
included first paint protection treatment
included window engraving

+TTL
+doc fee 369

DID I GET A GOOD DEAL????????
Thats a great deal! TSXs are the ONLY Acura holding value. CONGRATS!
Old 12-20-2005 | 03:18 PM
Still Lovin my 06

Yes, the TSX net requires drilling to install the anchors. Check out these threads for additional info:

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...ighlight=Cargo

the 2006 TSX has hooks in the trunk already. dealer said no installation is required. true or not true? anyone get the cargo net?
Old 12-20-2005 | 04:23 PM
STL
Three Wheelin'

the 2006 TSX has hooks in the trunk already. dealer said no installation is required. true or not true? anyone get the cargo net?
I tend the think the dealer is wrong, but maybe just maybe making the hooks standard is something else new for '06.
Old 12-20-2005 | 04:50 PM
Still Lovin my 06

Originally Posted by STL
I tend the think the dealer is wrong, but maybe just maybe making the hooks standard is something else new for '06.
i saw the hooks, i'll take a pic tonight...
Old 12-21-2005 | 04:13 AM
06 TSX ASM/Ebony 5AT

So the best price I have been quoted for a new TSX auto & nav from a local dealer is $29,372 + tax & license. I mentioned Costco program, but I don't think it made any difference in the price.

I won't be able to visit the dealer until after Christmas. Apparently, most cars are arriving pre-sold so I don't think I can do much better than this price.
Old 12-21-2005 | 04:28 AM
10th Gear

just buy it!
Old 12-21-2005 | 06:39 PM
Racer

try norm reeves in mission viejo *its gonna be a long drive, but hey you save some cash haha* Email em for their quotes. I just got a quote for $28,371 + TTL i guess its about 1,000 if you decide to drive down here to the OC. Good way to get aquainted /w ur new car i suppose
Old 12-21-2005 | 06:47 PM
Racer

Yeah . . . the prices they have in the Bay Area suck in comparison to what you guys in other states are getting
Old 12-22-2005 | 02:25 PM
2nd Gear

I just bought my '06 no-navi last night in Chicago. It took about 45 minutes but I got them from $29,100 down to $26,700. That was "suppose to include the $496 protection package and all fees". I say that because once the dealing was done, they tried jacking me for another $100 of some lame fees. Then they told me all I was going to get on the protection package was the $50 mud flaps and the $35 wheel locks (no tray or mats).

In the end I didn't have to pay any extra fees, but I'm still waiting for my tray and mats. I mean, $496 option better be something more than some flaps and nuts.

I'm not holding my breath, but if they do come through on their word of a $496 protection package then it will have been a great experience and I'll pass on the dealer's name.

For anyone in Wisconsin, I spent hours, upon hours trying to work with a Wisconsin Dealership and gave them 5+ opportunities to earn my business - with no flexibility. all they'd offer was $28,000 +ttl/fees on a non-navi. They told me that I'd be hard pressed to find one for less than that. I can't say 45 minutes of negotiating and an extra hour drive can be considered "hard pressed" - but I did save a ton of money by heading a little south.
Old 12-22-2005 | 02:43 PM
Benchwarmer

Congrats on your new car. The dealers around here can't keep a 6MT on the lot long enough for me to drive. Of course, if I want to put down a deposit....

It seems that 6MT/navi is a "rare" combination in the midwest, especially if you have to have an ebony interior. I was told that the big metro areas get few 6MT's because people assume with all the congestion no one wants a manual. Here I am 40 miles from that congestion.
Old 12-22-2005 | 02:57 PM
2nd Gear

Well, from what I saw on the 4 or 5 dealership webisites I searched at before leaving WI I noticed of the 30+ TSXs on those websites only a few were MT and only a few were Navi. Rizza (or was it McGrath) had a number of black/ebonys I bet they have great inventories and a better chance of MT Navi
Old 12-22-2005 | 03:42 PM
Team Owner

Oooo, that I didn't know. That would be good for 06 owners. Can any of you 06 owners with a net confirm this?
Old 12-22-2005 | 07:35 PM
Still Lovin my 06

Oooo, that I didn't know. That would be good for 06 owners. Can any of you 06 owners with a net confirm this?

sorry, that's not what the hooks are for. cargo net had to be installed. i'm trying to figure out what these 4 hooks in the trunk are. i'll take pics this weekend i promise.

i'm a little disappointed with where they put the cargo net, it's a little far back. is there a "standard" location that they install it? or is it just wherever they think it should go on that particular day? usually it's closer to the tail lights in most cars, this is set back about 1.5-2 feet deep into the trunk...
Old 12-22-2005 | 10:21 PM
TSX4EVR

I have the cargo liner which fits nicely over the hooks in the 06 TSX:

Excited
Old 12-22-2005 | 10:27 PM
Still Lovin my 06

i got the cargo liner too. so what are these hooks for?
Old 12-22-2005 | 10:40 PM
TSX4EVR

i got the cargo liner too. so what are these hooks for?
For the securement of cargo.

Excited
Old 12-22-2005 | 11:25 PM
Still Lovin my 06

Originally Posted by excited
For the securement of cargo.

Excited
and what do you secure them with?
Old 12-23-2005 | 03:15 AM
Swinger, just ask Lindy

and what do you secure them with?
The 350Z cargo net, duh.

Quick Reply: What price are you paying for 2006 TSX ???