vietnamese gangsterss

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 10:22 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ncxvtguy83
I'm just curious, but where in Charlote did this happen?

I'm suprised to see there are people on this board that are from Charlotte. There's just too many haters and punks in the world with nothing better to do.
I don't know how long you've been here, but I think Charlotte is just plain boring.
It happened at a bowling alley...dont know why they were hanging out at park lanes that night...but nothing happened...I just ignored those punks.

I live in the University area...I have a carbon grey TSX and love it. The Asian Corner is in dire need of work...but it will never happen. Its just a bad area.

Ive lived in Charlotte for 8 years now....I think its great. I dont care to be in bigger cities as I have no more patience for stupidity...and bigger cities have more stupid people.
Old 03-20-2005, 10:59 PM
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by SlayerGTR
they are viet and most viets are puny and full of talk

ur korean so why dont u go beat their ass? majority of them viet guys hav attitude problems and liek to start shit. I'm 5'10 and my friend whos viet and 5'3 got lil pmsy one day and started talkin shit tryin to start a fight. I was bein nice so i didn't kick his @$$. Its like me goin up against a 8th grader lol
you shouldn't generalize and direct that towards vietnamese people. But more so towards gangsta's or wanna be gangsta's of every race. Come on now. attitude problems and liking to start shit?

It appears that you just had a bad encounter. Your comment pretty much shows your level of maturity.

I don't know what part of TX you're in, either Houston down to the Dallas area. Also, don't know what viet peeps you've encountered but there will always be a group (of various races) that will start shit and think they're badass.
Word of advice, don't go around town talking that shit. Many low life bangers might find that offensive and start sprayin.
Old 03-20-2005, 11:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ncxvtguy83
I don't know how long you've been here, but I think Charlotte is just plain boring.
I used to work for BofA and went down there several time...pretty much the only thing downtown offers is what that science exploration place for kiddies ?
Old 03-20-2005, 11:13 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by SeeVuPlay
It happened at a bowling alley...dont know why they were hanging out at park lanes that night...but nothing happened...I just ignored those punks.

I live in the University area...I have a carbon grey TSX and love it. The Asian Corner is in dire need of work...but it will never happen. Its just a bad area.

Ive lived in Charlotte for 8 years now....I think its great. I dont care to be in bigger cities as I have no more patience for stupidity...and bigger cities have more stupid people.
I'm not too far from the University area either. I personally think it's the better side of town. Lol, maybe b\c I live nearby. Bad things happen when you involve yourself with ignorant people. Buddy of mine got shot 3 times at asian corner few years back for associating with stupid people. Now he knows better.

Charlotte is getting crowded more and more everyday with viets. I know what you mean with the bowling alleys, it's like a weekly hangout for a lot of viets here. It's expected when too many of the same race are at one place.

Maybe I'll see you around. I have a white diamond pearl TL and starting to want a new car. I'm kinda crossing threads, I saw this thread while in the main home page.
Old 03-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by matelot
I used to work for BofA and went down there several time...pretty much the only thing downtown offers is what that science exploration place for kiddies ?
LOL, I know exactly what you're talking about. It's in walking distance, great place to visit during your break. syke...

Where did your job take you now?
Old 03-20-2005, 11:25 PM
Banned

I never lived there...just went for training/business trips
Old 03-20-2005, 11:28 PM
Instructor

oh I see...
Old 03-21-2005, 12:55 AM
Instructor

ur korean so why dont u go beat their ass? majority of them viet guys hav attitude problems and liek to start shit. I'm 5'10 and my friend whos viet and 5'3 got lil pmsy one day and started talkin shit tryin to start a fight. I was bein nice so i didn't kick his @$$. Its like me goin up against a 8th grader lol
\\

Phucked up people come in all races. Lets not point one out and put them down. I can easily take your comment and apply it to other race.

"ur korean so why dont u go beat their ass?" Koreans are better than Vietnamese people?
Old 03-21-2005, 05:09 AM
Pro

you're retarded...even us koreans in ktown give the down viets respect...for example black dragon....yeah sure they might be small..try and knock em out...i'm sure you'll find a bullet in your face faster than you can blink. there are talkers in every ethnicity. i dunno what its like where you live...but in LA we all know wassup...though we have our differences with the blacks, eses, chinese, viets, and so on..we all know where the line is.
Old 03-21-2005, 06:02 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by robeaneee
you're retarded...even us koreans in ktown give the down viets respect...for example black dragon....yeah sure they might be small..try and knock em out...i'm sure you'll find a bullet in your face faster than you can blink. there are talkers in every ethnicity. i dunno what its like where you live...but in LA we all know wassup...though we have our differences with the blacks, eses, chinese, viets, and so on..we all know where the line is.
You forgot us white suburban kids, man we're bad-ass. If you see a gang of guys coming in blazers with crests on them and boat shoes, you better check yo self, fool! We can roll with any gang on the polo field and if the shit really starts going down... well that's where the fox-hunting skills come in! WASP-LIFE 4 EVA!
Old 03-21-2005, 07:29 AM
Luke 1:37

Originally Posted by NDLunchbox
You forgot us white suburban kids, man we're bad-ass. If you see a gang of guys coming in blazers with crests on them and boat shoes, you better check yo self, fool! We can roll with any gang on the polo field and if the shit really starts going down... well that's where the fox-hunting skills come in! WASP-LIFE 4 EVA!

And to all those gang members out there who want to front, don't step to this. I've watched all the Bruce Lee movies and I know how to use
Old 03-21-2005, 07:49 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Problem is, the Title of this thread appears in bold on the Home page. And the topic drifted, and it went downhill, etc., so here you come,