TSX too old for youngins?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 02:41 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TSX too old for youngins?

Well the last couple posts including mine have been badgered because of "young" people driving our babies(TSX). I would like to hear why people think that one is "spoiled" for owning a TSX. If someones' family buys their child a nice car what does that matter?

If their family can afford it why not? Every persons family is different and every child is different. Some are responsible and some arent thats life. But just because youre 16 or 21 doesnt make you a spoiled brat that has no responsibility. I know friends that are fighting in Iraq at 18.., are they too irresponsible to drive a tsx but responsible enough to defend our country?

Many people in this forum (personal Opinion) i think should take a step back and lighten up on the young ones that are driving the TSX. No one knows their situation, so for calling their parents "dumb" is ignorant in itself.

When i asked about the IS250 vs. the TSX i was jumped on for being "spoiled". Not one person knew that i pay the 403.30 + gas + maintenance + car tax + insurance! All i wanted was an answer to my question not a life lesson from everyone that apparently knows me better than me!

So Lastly, what age do you think is the youngest you should be allowed to own the TSX...? Apparently there is a certain price limit in which "youngins" can own a certain vehicle.. id like to know what it is ...

And to all the other Great posters out there keep doing youre thing.

BTW im writing this to use as help for an essay in a Psychology class, Valid responses are greatly appreciated
Old 09-15-2006, 02:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
I don't think the problem is so much with age as a single factor. It's the yougins who come and say their car is being taken away because they're irresponsible or just in general bitch about something. It's the way they act, not so much just their age.
Old 09-15-2006, 02:52 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Kream85
Well the last couple posts including mine have been badgered because of "young" people driving our babies(TSX). I would like to hear why people think that one is "spoiled" for owning a TSX. If someones' family buys their child a nice car what does that matter?

If their family can afford it why not? Every persons family is different and every child is different. Some are responsible and some arent thats life. But just because youre 16 or 21 doesnt make you a spoiled brat that has no responsibility. I know friends that are fighting in Iraq at 18.., are they too irresponsible to drive a tsx but responsible enough to defend our country?

Many people in this forum (personal Opinion) i think should take a step back and lighten up on the young ones that are driving the TSX. No one knows their situation, so for calling their parents "dumb" is ignorant in itself.

When i asked about the IS250 vs. the TSX i was jumped on for being "spoiled". Not one person knew that i pay the 403.30 + gas + maintenance + car tax + insurance! All i wanted was an answer to my question not a life lesson from everyone that apparently knows me better than me!

So Lastly, what age do you think is the youngest you should be allowed to own the TSX...? Apparently there is a certain price limit in which "youngins" can own a certain vehicle.. id like to know what it is ...

And to all the other Great posters out there keep doing youre thing.

BTW im writing this to use as help for an essay in a Psychology class, Valid responses are greatly appreciated
Since your doing it for a class, and i have been there before, i'll give you my quick little no name opinion. I know that i the threads i have responded too regarding a situation similar to what you are talking about, was only when the "young" kid was looking to trade it for something else. I have absolutely no problem with a family that has money buying their kid a nice car, as long as the kid can appreciate it. From my experience i have seen it about 50/50 with kids either baby the crap out of it because it was given to them, or treating it like crap for the same reason with no appreciation. My ex-g/f's brother was given a brand new Audi S4 at the age of 15 in FL to "learn" with. He put an intake on it, and takes better care of that car then i have ever seen however, a girl i went to high school did the opposite. Her parents said pick any car you want under $30,000 and she picked an Audi as well that ran her $29,500 (talk about pushing the limits) and that car was NEVER clean, she trashed it. They then bought her a new BMW after 4 years cause the car was in such bad shape.

So long story short, as long as the appreciationg is there, i have no problem with and won't give anyone crap for assuming they're mature about it!

I also was given the car a graduation present from my uncle at the end of college, this past June, and very well wanted/could of traded it in. However, i would NEVER do since i love the car and family member gave it to me because i'm the best nephew he's ever had (i just threw that in there for good measure)

Just my two cents!! Hope it helps the paper cause i know how much those thing suck to write!!
Old 09-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
Spoiled is when your parents buy you a brand new $30k car and after a few months, you get bored and tell them you want them to eat the cost so you can buy a different car.

Spoiled is when your parents buy you a brand new $30k car and you get several speeding tickets and instead of just being smart and slowing down, you complain about how they want to take your new car away because you're being irresponsible.

Spoiled is when your parents buy you a brand new $30k car and you complain about how they skimped and didn't buy you a $35k car instead.

Spoiled is when your parents buy you a brand new $30k car to go along with the $50k car they already bought you and you take said $30k car out into the middle of a big mud pit, roll the windows down, and proceed to drive like a retarded pig.

Are you starting to get the idea here? Spoiled is not dictated by age. Spoiled is dictated by behavior. I bought my first TSX at 20 and paid for it myself because I could. I am on my second TSX and nobody has every called me spoiled because I don't do stupid things nor make stupid demands of my parents. I have no problem with a young kid who receives a nice car as a gift and has the brains to thank the parents and be grateful instead of acting like a whiny little bitch.
Old 09-15-2006, 02:58 PM
Advanced

Keep tehm coming!!! thsi is great... I'd also like to hear from various age groups... (16-18) and the older ones with kids or not.... keep em coming

THanks, for the help makes this 100X easier
Old 09-15-2006, 03:00 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by CGTSX2004
Spoiled is when your parents buy you a brand new $30k car and after a few months, you get bored and tell them you want them to eat the cost so you can buy a different car.

Spoiled is when your parents buy you a brand new $30k car and you get several speeding tickets and instead of just being smart and slowing down, you complain about how they want to take your new car away because you're being irresponsible.

Spoiled is when your parents buy you a brand new $30k car and you complain about how they skimped and didn't buy you a $35k car instead.

Spoiled is when your parents buy you a brand new $30k car to go along with the $50k car they already bought you and you take said $30k car out into the middle of a big mud pit, roll the windows down, and proceed to drive like a retarded pig.

Are you starting to get the idea here? Spoiled is not dictated by age. Spoiled is dictated by behavior. I bought my first TSX at 20 and paid for it myself because I could. I am on my second TSX and nobody has every called me spoiled because I don't do stupid things nor make stupid demands of my parents. I have no problem with a young kid who receives a nice car as a gift and has the brains to thank the parents and be grateful instead of acting like a whiny little bitch.
That was the general picture i was trying illustrate but nice way to incorporate the stories from the "spoiled" ones that posted on this forum
Old 09-15-2006, 03:01 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I remember what kind of driver I was at 16, and my parents would have been fools to let me drive a $30k car. Not that I was a bad kid or a bad driver, but I was definatly an inexperienced driver who made a lot of mistakes. If you make a mistake that wrecks a car, better it be a modest car or a beater than an expensive luxery vehicle.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:01 PM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Well said, Kev, well said.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:03 PM
Drifting

Received 267 Likes on 91 Posts

Old 09-15-2006, 03:13 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Kevin gets a 50/50. A+ Sir. A+.

Couldn't have said it any better.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:21 PM
Safety Car

Received 168 Likes on 122 Posts
Its not the age the counts, its the maturity.

if you honestly think that the folks here are going to say its alright to trade-in a 2006 TSX for a 2001 Audi for a couple of speeding tickets, then you probably have to get a couple more years of experience at handling money.

That goes for any age - if whats-his-face's parents came up with this brilliant plan, then they are the stupid ones. Their child just brought it to our attention.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:21 PM
Race Director

I think the TSX really isn't for a new 16 yr old driver because it just doesn't fit their age group. The term "spoiled" kid comes into my mind when I hear a 16-18 yr old kid gets any new car.

Coming from a normal family and not being spoiled, I didn't get a new car when I turned 16 yrs old. I got my parents 8 yr old 1988 Accord. I was happy and content to even have a car at that age. I didn't need a new car because I got into a fender bender less than 3 months later. Plus, I was just thrilled to be driving a car instead of riding a bike.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:28 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 04EuroAccordTsx
I think the TSX really isn't for a new 16 yr old driver because it just doesn't fit their age group. The term "spoiled" kid comes into my mind when I hear a 16-18 yr old kid gets any new car.

Coming from a normal family and not being spoiled, I didn't get a new car when I turned 16 yrs old. I got my parents 8 yr old 1988 Accord. I was happy and content to even have a car at that age. I didn't need a new car because I got into a fender bender less than 3 months later. Plus, I was just thrilled to be driving a car instead of riding a bike.
Same boat here! I was given my dad's 1989 Z24 Chevy Cavalier in which i lost the AC for the past 3 years i had it, and a transmission that would rev an extra 6000 RPM's before shifting into 3rd gear!! I was just lucky to have a car that could get me from point A to point B safely!!!....well most of the time anyway...
Old 09-15-2006, 03:32 PM
Got Phó?

Originally Posted by derbaff
I remember what kind of driver I was at 16, and my parents would have been fools to let me drive a $30k car. Not that I was a bad kid or a bad driver, but I was definatly an inexperienced driver who made a lot of mistakes. If you make a mistake that wrecks a car, better it be a modest car or a beater than an expensive luxery vehicle.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:37 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by CarbonGray Earl
Its not the age the counts, its the maturity.

if you honestly think that the folks here are going to say its alright to trade-in a 2006 TSX for a 2001 Audi for a couple of speeding tickets, then you probably have to get a couple more years of experience at handling money.

That goes for any age - if whats-his-face's parents came up with this brilliant plan, then they are the stupid ones. Their child just brought it to our attention.
I am thinking if that 06 TSX -> 01 TT thread is start from a 30+! I am sure he will get even more!
Old 09-15-2006, 03:49 PM
Burning Brakes

The term "spoiled" kid comes into my mind when I hear a 16-18 yr old kid gets any new car.

I disagree.. just because a kid gets new car when he is 16-18 does not make him spoiled. What if he got a brand new KIA for 12K opposed to a used 15K accord? Is he spoiled then? Just because a car is new doesnt make the parent stupid or the kid spoiled.

I also believe that if the family can afford to buy his/her son/daughter a brand new car at 17 then thats great. As long as the kid is the type of child to appreciate the gift it doesnt matter if the car is 3K or 300K.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:59 PM
Advanced

I'm not gonna comment on the origianal poster of this thread, but I have noticed since coming onto these boards that the TSX is a favorite amongst the rich kid crowd.

Let's just put it this way. It's always a little funny anytime I see someone under 22 posting about buying a new TSX. It's just common sense that 90% of those people had the car bought for them by someone else.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:07 PM
Master Graphic Artist

I bought my own TSX when I was 21. In retrospect I think it was a foolish decision because now I won't settle for anything less on a second car.

I think there have been enough threads on this topic and it's seriously a waste of everyone's time.

It's plain and simple, life is not fair for everyone. Some people have it better in life than others. Money doesn't equate to having a successful life. I didn't get nice things growing up, but I'm not complaining... I had a lot of rich friends that got to drive s2000's, M3's and SLK's growing up in high school and college. I didn't hate on them unless they acted like a snob, and in that case they weren't my friend.

Just be thankful for the blessings you get in life and don't take anything for granted.

Enjoy your car
Old 09-15-2006, 04:13 PM
08 MDX with Sports

If your 20 go test drive rsx type-s you will much enjoy it and save 4-5g's...
Old 09-15-2006, 04:22 PM
TXSTATE BOBCATS

For the most part 16 year olds lack the maturity and the experience to handle a nice car. Im not saying all, but a good percentage of them are like that. That is why insurance for a young driver is soo much higher, they are careless and inexperienced. Also people tend to appreciate things more that they've earned rather than given. Based off these points, it is my opinion that most new drivers dont deserve new/nice cars, especially since they have a high chance of banging it up. Also, most kids are gonna say they are mature enough and they will appreciate it, not cause this is the truth, but they use it to try to justify them being able to have a nice car.

For example, a little girl sees a kitten, and she wants that kitten more than anything else in the world. The girl swears she will feed it and love it and take care of it, but after a few years the kitty grows into a cat and the girl doesnt care that much anymore and stops taking care of it.

Now im not saying all people are like this. But a majority are.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Banned

:ibtl:
Old 09-15-2006, 04:42 PM
Intermediate

I never had a nice car when I was young, but I had the opportunity to go to a very prestigious and expensive private high school in Florida. My family didn't really have the money to send me there, but they did a big sacrifice for the education. Most of my classmates drove brand new cars; a number of them had new BMWs and one guy even got a new Porsche 911. I remember seeing some of these kids really beat the crap out of these cars. Some also complained about not being happy with what they got, which I really had a hard time understanding. Some were very appreciative, so you can not generalize the situation.

Anyway, that was back in 1994. Since then I have had a number of cars, the first 4 were used and the last two have been new. Each car that I have bought has been an improvement over the previous one and I have been lucky to enjoy each step as I climb the "automobile ladder".

I actually feel really sad about some of the kids that get a brand new super nice car as their first car. Most of them will be faced with a hard dilemma in a couple of years when they have to face the reality of life and live on their own. They will either need to step down to a car they can afford, keep living off their parents and take a big self esteem hit (assuming their parents are still willing to keep handing out money), or live beyond their means for a while and extend the inevitable.

Some of my classmates who drove BMWs in high school are now driving Camry's and Accords. Not because they wouldn't like to have a TL or a 5 series, but because they need a bigger car to take their kids around and they can't afford anything else.

If you are in the fortunate group who got a new TSX handed down to you, my advice would be that you make sure that you are taking the necessary steps (studies, career development) to make sure that the TSX will be your starting point and never have to step down.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:43 PM
Just dial 1911

100% spot on.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Pro

I'd add that anyone that buys a nice car before they have bought a place to live, paid for an education of some kind be it college or pro training, has their priorities screwed up, as do people that spend a significant % of their earnings (yeah yeah, some people race cars, etc. so they spend more - I'm talking about the majority) on a depreciating asset (and, again, some collectors dont care or even make money).

As a teen, if my parents had been rich (I wish) and wanted to give me a TSX I'd probably have said YES! If I had the perspective and knowledge then of what I have now, then I'd have said NO - give me a used Integra and invest the rest in a mutual fund to help pay for my college and/or first house!
Old 09-15-2006, 05:00 PM
Instructor

i think everyone that nags on us young people are just jealous that they didnt get that kind of stuff when they were young. TOO BAD. but ill join the bandwagon when im 40 and my kids are given vaccines for cancer and other stuff i cant even think of.
Old 09-15-2006, 05:28 PM
Instructor

this thread is stuped
Old 09-15-2006, 05:51 PM
Racer

well , ... i'm 25.

i dont think anyone who doesnt have their own job who is say under 18 should be getting new tsx. hell they shouldn't even get new civics.

then again i paid for every car i've ever had in cash, that i worked for. but thats just me.

and my father offered to chip in when i bought a used altima in college to buy a used 3 series. i said no.

so you dont necessarily have to say yes. i felt it would be better to earn the cars myself.

but yeah, i did not even have a car to drive until i was 20. bought a salvaged and well now that i've had better cars, what i'd call a 2001 nissan altima piece of shit. and i've had a g35 coupe and a tsx since then. but i paid for them. i feel better about it than a kid with a ferrari he got for free proabbly would.
Old 09-15-2006, 05:58 PM
No-navi, yo

What?!! You only wanted a TSX for your first car??? When I first got my driver license back in the days, I wanted at least a Porsche!!

And is "youngins" an accepted word in your class assignment?
Old 09-15-2006, 06:02 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by joerockt
100% spot on.
True. And the non-teens are not jealous. It's just that every time some ass pulls up next to you wanting to race on the highway or at a stoplight, they are always in their mid-teens. .
Old 09-15-2006, 06:09 PM
Intermediate

Well I am 19 next month and have owned my TSX since may 06. I bought the car myself on my name. I saved up for my first car since I was 13 years old when I realized my parents wont buy me a car. I bought my first car a 99 Honda accord couple months after i got my license and drove around in a beat up corrolla. I loved the accord but the transmission was on the way out. Then I fell in love with a 6speed TSX so I decided to add a couple hours to my work schedule and go out a couple nights less to afford it. I pay all my bills (insurance, car payment, tuition etc.) I earned all my money and work hard to earn it. It wasnt the smartest decision I ever made but I do love the car.So for those people that sound ridiculous and think that young people arent deserving or dont work for their car need to relax a little. Some of us appreciate it, I sure do, everytime I see the car I have the biggest smile on my face.

My .02 cents
Old 09-15-2006, 07:17 PM
The Village Idiot

Originally Posted by danishj
i think everyone that nags on us young people are just jealous that they didnt get that kind of stuff when they were young.
I don't think jealousy is the explanation, but the bottom line is that if someone regardless of age makes an irrational post, people will call them out on it. I personally have no problem with parents buying teenagers new cars as long as those teenagers possess an adequate level of maturity and responsibility. Unfortunately, in most cases, that maturity level is nonexistent in our threads resulting in criticism.
Old 09-15-2006, 07:58 PM
Banned

I LOVE THIS! MOST OF THESE PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT MY RECENT POST "TSX or TT"..HAHA. Im going to be honest, no harm meant towards anyone, seriously. Well my view on the subject is, the majority of the people in here are between the ages of 23-30..my honest opinion is that they are jeleous about us 'youngins' having these cars given to us, while they have to work hard to earn money. I'm not being a little spoiled brat about this..I've done my share of work..maybe not as much as most of you, but i have.

AND if my parents have the capabilities of affording a 30k car for me, why not? im 100% sure you guys would do the same thing if you were offered this car at my age, who wouldnt? and lastly, who is to say that all 16-21 year olds are 'too young' for this car? You could be 50 years old and act like a 11 year old. And in the same context, you could be 16, and act like a mature adult, which i have been told i am. so please dont go crazy if someone half your age has the same car as you, who cares about 'us', you got yours right?
Old 09-15-2006, 08:24 PM
Drifting

Received 364 Likes on 190 Posts
It's about societal values

Originally Posted by zainzb06tsx
AND if my parents have the capabilities of affording a 30k car for me, why not? im 100% sure you guys would do the same thing if you were offered this car at my age, who wouldnt? and lastly, who is to say that all 16-21 year olds are 'too young' for this car?
I am not sure why I am responding to this even, but I suppose I am because I feel strongly about this issue.

I do not have a child. However, if I did, even if I can afford it (yes, I can), I would only buy a reliable, used car for my child, just for functional transportation purposes - e.g. a used Civic. I would like my child to learn that money does not grow on trees, and if you want something nice, you need to work for it.

It's time to grow up and realize that having a nice car is not everything. There are many other much more important things in life and having a nice car should not be high on your list of priority at your stage in life. You need to learn that just because you can afford it, it does not mean that you have to have it.
Old 09-15-2006, 08:42 PM
Instructor

In my opinion, no one should have a brand new car as their first car, regardless of age. Be it a Kia or a BMW. Why? because the chances are you are gonna crash it. You should learn to drive in a car that is expendible. Also I think younger people are more inclined to be wreckless in a nice car. If you have a TSX that is capable of going fast and making quick moves and tight corners, you are more likely to push it to its limits, and being inexperienced, passing the limits and endangering the rest of us on the road. If you drive an '88 camry with the exhaust dragging on the ground and the tranny ready to explode, you're more apt to take it easy.

Now this is true for all people, plently of wreckless drivers on the road, but more so for teenagers. My factual basis for this: I am a volunteer firefighter, and every time we get called out to pull a car out of the river or the woods, 9 times out of 10 its someone under 20 who lost control. If they're lucky, its just them going to the hospital and not some poor old lady who was driving home from the supermarket and got creamed when a car came flying across the center line around a curve.

My opinion on owning a TSX (or other expensive car): If you didnt pay for it yourself (or at least mostly yourself) you shouldnt be driving it. If an 18 year old worked his ass off at 2 jobs since he was 15 and can afford a TSX, thats great. But if a 16 year old is :given: a brand new car, or worse yet expects it when they get their license... no good. How are these people going to learn responsibility and self pride if they are just given everything?

My background for those interested, perhaps its relevant to my opinion: My dad bought me a 1990 taurus for $1000 when i got my license (in 1999). I crashed it a few times, never seriously thank god. I have always paid my own insurance from day 1. I worked nearly full time while going to college and bought a used '99 grand am for $13k. That started falling apart and being I have a grown up job now, and no real expenses, I bought an '06 TSX last April. Was it a smart idea to buy a $30k car when I still live at home and have a fairly low paying job? no. But I have no immediate plans to move out, and my only expense is my car, so I can save money quickly. So I treated myself. And because I paid for everything myself, by hard work and ling hours, I appreciate the value of it, and am extremely proud of it.

If you didnt pay for it yourself, its just something you expect to have. You have no concept of its value, and you are in serious trouble when you do go out into the world on your own and realize nothing in life is given to you.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:02 PM
Intermediate

I totall agree!"appreciate it" is matter.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:28 PM
No-navi, yo

..my honest opinion is that they are jeleous about us 'youngins' having these cars given to us, while they have to work hard to earn money. I'm not being a little spoiled brat about this..I've done my share of work..maybe not as much as most of you, but i have.
Coming from a 16-year-old who got 2 speeding tickets with less than a year of driving experience, you expect your opinion carries certain weight, huh?
Old 09-15-2006, 09:55 PM
Instructor

Yes, I'm 17, so my opinion will be biased. But no, I don't have any tickets, trouble with cops or anything. I have had one accident on my car, but I was really upset about that and would rather not delve into that.

With that said...

I agree that you would enjoy your car more whether it be a tsx or a Daewoo. I personally had saved enough for a used clean 1990 integra ($2500) sedan on craigslist, but my parents outright declined when I wanted to buy it. Instead they chose to get me a brand new 06 tsx because of all the new safety features and structural integrity. For me, the tsx was an unaccounted blessing. I hadn't really planned to get it, and I'm sure I won't appreciate as much as I would have if I bought the car myself, but I do wash and detail my car on a weekly basis. I love my car, but it's the not same as saying "this car is made of my sweat and blood." Only half the car will be made of my sweat and blood.

And for your information, my parent aren't just "giving" me the tsx; they expect me to pay back half of the original value as soon as I can. 17 and in debt already

To answer the question: I think the tsx is the equivalent of the 4-door Integra in a business suit. I believe it's great for the aspiring young worker wanting to make a good impression on his employers; it's not as high luxury as the bmw, but it's also not your everyday sterotypical civic.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:00 PM
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I absolutely, 100%, whole heartedly agree with this post. No need for a 16 year old to get any brand new car. I was content with getting my father's 10 year old Grand Am and what a POS, but I loved it none-the-less. Sure at the time I would have loved a TSX (or equivalent there of) but I don't think I would be the person I am today if my parents did all that for me. They knew what they were doing too because they had money/riches and could of easily purchased a new car for me but instead throughout my life they taught me the value of a dollar. And for this I appreciate what they did.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:10 PM
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
AND if my parents have the capabilities of affording a 30k car for me, why not? im 100% sure you guys would do the same thing if you were offered this car at my age
Does Mommy and Daddy pay for all your tickets too? They won't be around forever, you know.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:17 PM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
I LOVE THIS! MOST OF THESE PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT MY RECENT POST "TSX or TT"..HAHA. Im going to be honest, no harm meant towards anyone, seriously. Well my view on the subject is, the majority of the people in here are between the ages of 23-30..my honest opinion is that they are jeleous about us 'youngins' having these cars given to us, while they have to work hard to earn money. I'm not being a little spoiled brat about this..I've done my share of work..maybe not as much as most of you, but i have.

AND if my parents have the capabilities of affording a 30k car for me, why not? im 100% sure you guys would do the same thing if you were offered this car at my age, who wouldnt? and lastly, who is to say that all 16-21 year olds are 'too young' for this car? You could be 50 years old and act like a 11 year old. And in the same context, you could be 16, and act like a mature adult, which i have been told i am. so please dont go crazy if someone half your age has the same car as you, who cares about 'us', you got yours right?
Your reply clearly indicates that you missed the point of my post.

Quick Reply: TSX too old for youngins?