Too many evil people in this world!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 03:54 PM
mmmmmm....

Received 95 Likes on 81 Posts
Too many evil people in this world!

I'm so mad right now!! Some jealous fag scratched my car 5 times on my right side of the fender! I just couldnt believe it. I stood there for almost 10mins looking at the scratched area. Now, I know how you guys feel! T.T
I thought about doing some touch up but its way too deep and it would look messy! is it worth getting a new paint job and have no clue how much its going to cost???!!! Anyone has any idea how much its going to cost (just the fender)??
until then I'm just gonna go lay down my bed and cry!! pretend nothing happened!
thanks,
Old 06-29-2006, 04:00 PM
Walking the Line

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I feel your pain. Done right they might have to blend onto the hood, bumper and door. This could run you well above $500 and probably more. I know it's not the news you want to hear, but good luck.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Safety Car

Received 312 Likes on 198 Posts
That would fall under vandalism in your insurance - $0 deductible.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:03 PM
mmmmmm....

Originally Posted by Distortion
I feel your pain. Done right they might have to blend onto the hood, bumper and door. This could run you well above $500 and probably more. I know it's not the news you want to hear, but good luck.
I knew it!!! Sucks!!!!
Old 06-29-2006, 04:04 PM
mmmmmm....

Originally Posted by miner
That would fall under vandalism in your insurance - $0 deductible.
I wasnt even thought about going with insurance! I dont want my insurance to go up anyways.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:08 PM
04 remembrance

That's the problem with insurance. Make a claim? Hike in rates. Want same rate? Never make a claim.

I've no idea as to the going rate of insurance in WA, but in NJ the rate is ridiculously high that the premiums annually are more than I ever claimed in the past six years. (Yes yes, I know that I'll be covered if I'm ever involved in an expensive "collision")
Old 06-29-2006, 04:12 PM
mmmmmm....

Old 06-29-2006, 04:13 PM
mmmmmm....

Originally Posted by iamhomin
That's the problem with insurance. Make a claim? Hike in rates. Want same rate? Never make a claim.

I've no idea as to the going rate of insurance in WA, but in NJ the rate is ridiculously high that the premiums annually are more than I ever claimed in the past six years. (Yes yes, I know that I'll be covered if I'm ever involved in an expensive "collision")
luck me... I'm still in school so I get a break from using my grade as discount. Yeah, Its really stupid how I have a insurance but I cant even use it.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:14 PM
mmmmmm....

lucky me~ I'm still in school so I can use my grade as disccount. It doesnt make sense to me when I have a insurance but cant affort it to use them because of the hike in the rates.....
Old 06-29-2006, 05:35 PM

damn dude, that is F'd up! u know - our cars are what they are, whether ppl hate or love it. ignorant dumbass ppl like that should just mind their own fuckin business. Nonetheless, not sure bout prices for repair but i hope it all works out...
Old 06-29-2006, 06:12 PM
mmmmmm....

Originally Posted by sonnyg80
damn dude, that is F'd up! u know - our cars are what they are, whether ppl hate or love it. ignorant dumbass ppl like that should just mind their own fuckin business. Nonetheless, not sure bout prices for repair but i hope it all works out...
This never happened until I moved to seattle area. I used to live in nice and quite area where no one would done this but because of the school....I hate seattle!!!!
Old 06-29-2006, 07:39 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by S14 n Tsx
Some jealous fag
ha - I missed this the first time. Are you 16?
Old 06-29-2006, 07:42 PM
no0bIe

Sorry to hear about you mis-fortune S14 n TSX, F*** all the haters in the world.
Old 06-29-2006, 08:06 PM
Got Phó?

Those fags needs to be shot in the head. Sorry to hear that my man.....
Old 06-29-2006, 08:32 PM
Banned

wow never thought Seattle was that bad
take it easy man, sorry about that
Old 06-29-2006, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by runner453
maybe u missed his age listed under his avatar too
Old 06-29-2006, 09:19 PM

maybe u missed his age under his avatar too, ha
Old 06-29-2006, 10:49 PM
CGP Ebony

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Seattle is probably one of the best cities to live in. For me anyways, S14n TSX... I am sorry to hear about that.. Did this happen in the University of Washington Campus? or the University District?

I've got 2 new Blue LED bulbs for the doors if you want them! I'll hook you up for free. While a go, I bought 4 forgetting that there werent lights in the rear doors. PM me!
Old 06-29-2006, 11:05 PM
Burning Brakes

got pictures?
Old 06-30-2006, 01:10 AM
Got Phó?

Originally Posted by xenonhid
Seattle is probably one of the best cities to live in. For me anyways, S14n TSX... I am sorry to hear about that.. Did this happen in the University of Washington Campus? or the University District?

I've got 2 new Blue LED bulbs for the doors if you want them! I'll hook you up for free. While a go, I bought 4 forgetting that there werent lights in the rear doors. PM me!
Hook me up!
Old 06-30-2006, 01:47 AM
CGP Ebony

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by drunkenbuda
Hook me up!

LED Bulbs = For S14 n TSX
Old 06-30-2006, 02:19 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by sonnyg80
maybe u missed his age under his avatar too, ha
i think that you completely missed my point
Old 06-30-2006, 04:18 AM
mmmmmm....

I quite dont understand you. What would you do if someone keyed your car??? Would you be happy about it?? I'm sure you will flip out too! Maybe, you are the one who should check your age before you asking me about it???
Old 06-30-2006, 04:21 AM
mmmmmm....

Yeah, I dont know when this happened but I'm sure it happened in the U-disct area.. Are you sure about the LEDs??? I would love to take them... I will PM you.
Old 06-30-2006, 04:22 AM
mmmmmm....

LED Bulbs = For S14 n TSX
yeah Bitch!! its mine..
Old 06-30-2006, 06:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 361 Likes on 316 Posts
My son's car was vandalized a couple of months ago, right in our driveway! Someone poured what looked like brake fluid on his hood. It ate through the paint, plastic on his left headlight and even the left rim. He immediately call the police to have a report made. This helps with the insurance having the police file a report about the vandalism. Next, he contacted his insurance company. He had to pay the deductable and the insurance covered the rest. He picked the body shop he wanted. One that was good. The hood and left vender had to be painted, both headlights were replaced as well as the left wheel. It actually looked better than before because he had some paint chips before hand and his headlights were fogging up. He was very please. All in all it was around $1500.00 total. We never found out who did this. My son's exhaust is kinda loud and I think perhaps a neighbor did it, but what can ya do? Good luck.........
Old 06-30-2006, 07:21 AM
Someone stole "My Garage"

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by LoveMyTSX
My son's car was vandalized a couple of months ago, right in our driveway! Someone poured what looked like brake fluid on his hood. It ate through the paint, plastic on his left headlight and even the left rim. He immediately call the police to have a report made. This helps with the insurance having the police file a report about the vandalism. Next, he contacted his insurance company. He had to pay the deductable and the insurance covered the rest. He picked the body shop he wanted. One that was good. The hood and left vender had to be painted, both headlights were replaced as well as the left wheel. It actually looked better than before because he had some paint chips before hand and his headlights were fogging up. He was very please. All in all it was around $1500.00 total. We never found out who did this. My son's exhaust is kinda loud and I think perhaps a neighbor did it, but what can ya do? Good luck.........
Did his deductible go up?
Old 06-30-2006, 07:46 AM
Littering and.....

Same thing happened to me. I walked to my car one morning and saw my passenger side front fender had been keyed. Called the police and had them make a report. Called my insurance company and made a claim. The insurance company called the police department and got my police report. Next I called my Acura dealer and asked where they brought the loaner cars when they got into accidents and brought my car there to get fixed. In NY anything other than an accident falls under comprehensive insurance so my deductable was $250. Total damage came to about $800. I can't really say if my premium went up because I switched insurance companies when my policy ended.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:51 AM
Advanced

Premium should not go up for vandalism claims. You are not in your car and any insurance company worth anything will not raise rates. If they do, then you have the option to shop around for other companies; that is the beauty of free markets. I work in a body shop and we see this all the time. People are very reluctant to turn in a claim. What are you paying premium for? Turn it in. Go to a shop with a reputable name and they may also be able to save you some of your deductible as well. Yes shops will do this.

Just a thought.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 361 Likes on 316 Posts
Originally Posted by curls
Did his deductible go up?
Not that I know of.........
Old 06-30-2006, 08:16 AM
Still Lovin my 06

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm so mad right now!! Some jealous fag scratched my car 5 times on my right side of the fender! I just couldnt believe it. I stood there for almost 10mins looking at the scratched area. Now, I know how you guys feel! T.T
I thought about doing some touch up but its way too deep and it would look messy! is it worth getting a new paint job and have no clue how much its going to cost???!!! Anyone has any idea how much its going to cost (just the fender)??
until then I'm just gonna go lay down my bed and cry!! pretend nothing happened!
thanks,
where did it happen? if it was in a store parking lot, chances are they got it on camera. wal-marts and the such have cameras all over the place. not likely to catch the guy, but i would certainly file a report.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:21 AM
Still Lovin my 06

yeah it's insane here in new jersey. my fiance currently has hers as a PA vehicle, and we're going to keep it that way. i have no insurance since i don't drive, and when i do, i'm covered under her insurance if i drive with her permission.

insurance is an obcsene business.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:23 AM
Still Lovin my 06

lucky me~ I'm still in school so I can use my grade as disccount. It doesnt make sense to me when I have a insurance but cant affort it to use them because of the hike in the rates.....
you should file a claim. the insurance if it does go up, wouldn't go up by much. and claims only stay on for 3 years (in nj and pa at least), so if it's a $500 repair, that means they'd need to raise your rate by more than $14/mo, which i doubt they would do it that much.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:25 AM
Still Lovin my 06

I quite dont understand you. What would you do if someone keyed your car??? Would you be happy about it?? I'm sure you will flip out too! Maybe, you are the one who should check your age before you asking me about it???
i think he was pointing out that using the word "fag" was a bit uneccessary, actually just as bad as keying someone's car if there's a homosexual on the board, you have offended them. just a poor choice of words when you could have said some "asshole" or "prick" etc.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:32 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by bradykp
you should file a claim. the insurance if it does go up, wouldn't go up by much. and claims only stay on for 3 years (in nj and pa at least), so if it's a $500 repair, that means they'd need to raise your rate by more than $14/mo, which i doubt they would do it that much.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:56 AM
NewBee

My friend bought a 2006 BMW 330i and its an incredible looking car. What happened was he parked it in the back of a lot and took TWO spots. Someone keyed his car bad. My friend had tears in his eyes, the car was less than two months old and he used an inheritence to purchase it, etc... so it meant a lot to him. I felt his pain. He filed an insurance claim and its been like 3 weeks and nothing has happened yet but they should be doing body work soon. there is a dispute on the cost to repair the doors. He expects to have his premium raised throught the roof or be dropped. hahaha. insurance.

but yeah becareful out there, lots of wackos that will do things to your car if you say take two parking spots. I've seen it many times. In a garage I saw a Porche Boxer parked in a good spot yet some guy with a Maxima parked sooooooo close to the guy's driver side door for no reason.
Old 06-30-2006, 10:08 AM
Race Director

Did the guy in the Maxima dent the Porsche? Too bad only Saturn is the company that makes dent resistance doors
Old 06-30-2006, 10:12 AM
NewBee

not that i know of. i was just walking in the garage to my car and i noticed a banana yellow Porche boxer parked in a corner. The guy parked his porche so close to the corner no passenger would be able to get out. I assume he did this to keep the driver side clear from anyone else parking close to him.... the 2001 Maxima parked sooooooooo close to the driver side door as to block the car totally in. No way could the driver of the Porche get into the car. On the driver side of the Maxima there was at least 4 ft of space between the next car (Honda Accord). Come one now. The maxima driver did this to be an a-hole!!!!!
Old 06-30-2006, 10:23 AM
Still Lovin my 06

Originally Posted by MadMac
My friend bought a 2006 BMW 330i and its an incredible looking car. What happened was he parked it in the back of a lot and took TWO spots. Someone keyed his car bad. My friend had tears in his eyes, the car was less than two months old and he used an inheritence to purchase it, etc... so it meant a lot to him. I felt his pain. He filed an insurance claim and its been like 3 weeks and nothing has happened yet but they should be doing body work soon. there is a dispute on the cost to repair the doors. He expects to have his premium raised throught the roof or be dropped. hahaha. insurance.

but yeah becareful out there, lots of wackos that will do things to your car if you say take two parking spots. I've seen it many times. In a garage I saw a Porche Boxer parked in a good spot yet some guy with a Maxima parked sooooooo close to the guy's driver side door for no reason.
why would he be dropped? you don't get dropped until you have multiple claims, and usually things like accidents and tickets.

and the person who keyed him (not that i support it) most likely did it cause your friend was a bastard taking up two spots. that's just asking for trouble.

maximas are big, maybe he had no choice....
Old 06-30-2006, 10:26 AM
NewBee

not saying he would be dropped but just saying insurance now a days is you know...

yeah taking two spots is asking for trouble big time but he did it so...

i don't know, there was plenty of room for that maxima to park "correctly". but whatever.

Quick Reply: Too many evil people in this world!