thought this was interesting.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 07:10 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thought this was interesting.....

I am sorry if this is a repost or old news (I'm sure it is) but I gotta pick up a friend at the airport and don't have time to do a good search. I think there were some posts about push button starts a while back but I came accross this and thought this would be nice to have. Sometimes it seems our cars are pretty bland compared to the overseas counterparts.

Here is the link. I had google translate this page so you might get some funky Janglish.

link

hope it works...here is the untranslated version if the above doesn't work.

http://www.honda.co.jp/ACCORD/equipment/index.html

Again, sorry if its a repost!
Old 04-04-2006, 07:20 PM
無限 本田 CL9

Originally Posted by chicago_tsx
I am sorry if this is a repost or old news (I'm sure it is) but I gotta pick up a friend at the airport and don't have time to do a good search. I think there were some posts about push button starts a while back but I came accross this and thought this would be nice to have. Sometimes it seems our cars are pretty bland compared to the overseas counterparts.

Here is the link. I had google translate this page so you might get some funky Janglish.

link

hope it works...here is the untranslated version if the above doesn't work.

http://www.honda.co.jp/ACCORD/equipment/index.html

Again, sorry if its a repost!
"As for entry area around driver's seat, suicide seat and rear trunk. The case of engine starting it becomes condition for the HONDA smart key to be an inside of car of car"

Old 04-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Banned

forget about trying to translate Japanese to English using any one of those translation tools/software....it'll drive you and fawk up your brain
Old 04-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Water repelling side glass??? I dont think we have that. I had that on my 2000 4runner and when driving down the highway in the rain, the glass almost looked dry. It had that all around. With the TSX however... it looks like regular glass everywhere with the exception of maybe the front glass.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:26 PM
i want to ride my bicycle

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Alin10123
Water repelling side glass??? I dont think we have that. I had that on my 2000 4runner and when driving down the highway in the rain, the glass almost looked dry. It had that all around. With the TSX however... it looks like regular glass everywhere with the exception of maybe the front glass.
use Rain-X
Old 04-04-2006, 10:27 PM
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by virus7
use Rain-X
Meh... dont like that stuff. Windshield wipers take it off way too easily.
Old 04-05-2006, 01:53 AM
Let me help you!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Alin10123
Meh... dont like that stuff. Windshield wipers take it off way too easily.
Why do you need wipers if you use Rain-X? It's supposed to make the water bead and get out of your way...people I know who used to use it back in the day would only use wipers in very heavy rains.

Now, Fog-X is crap...once it gets saturated (ie: enough foggy nights), it becomes foggy itself and makes it hard to see...i was glad when i finally wiped off the last of the crap off
Old 04-05-2006, 08:42 AM
Overlord

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SoCaliTrojan
Why do you need wipers if you use Rain-X? It's supposed to make the water bead and get out of your way...people I know who used to use it back in the day would only use wipers in very heavy rains.

Now, Fog-X is crap...once it gets saturated (ie: enough foggy nights), it becomes foggy itself and makes it hard to see...i was glad when i finally wiped off the last of the crap off
YES. Never ever ever use Fog-X. Once you apply it, it is HARD to get off as well. Gotta use rubbing alcohol.
Old 04-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by SoCaliTrojan

I agree. Everytime i use Rain-X there is no need for your wipers. It just beads up and get outta ur way.

I also agree with Fog-X. That stuff sucks.
Old 04-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Overlord

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CKcentral
I agree. Everytime i use Rain-X there is no need for your wipers. It just beads up and get outta ur way.

I also agree with Fog-X. That stuff sucks.
Haven't used Rain-X on the TSX, but on my previous car you had to be over 40mph before the water would flow off on its own. Could have to do with the rake of the windshield. But in any case, it's still a good idea to have the wipers on - at least on delay.