Need some advice on some mods

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 11:39 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need some advice on some mods

Hi everybody, this is my first post.

I have a 2008 5at non-navi pwp tsx with a painted m3 lip, chrome lower grill inserts, 30% tint, brushed chrome pillars, chrome side mirror trim, and 6-led white interior bulbs.

As you can tell from my humble mods, my car is a lease so i cant do all the cool stuff that i want to it but i still want it to stand out from the thousand other tsxs in NYC.

I need some opinions from you guys (and girls possibly) on some more mods i thought of doing. First, i just picked up a set of 6000k hid fog lights and im gonna install that sometime soon, just been kinda lazy lately. I want to get a black vinyl overlay for my roof but wasnt sure if it would look good. i devoured the forum and found the thread of the guy selling them for 80 bucks but wanted to know if it would look nice. i also want to tint the taillights, but have the clear backup light part not tinted. on the topic of the reverse lights, i was thinking of dropping in some white led bulbs. i also wanted to tint the amber part of the headlights, because i personally hate the amber color thing and would prefer it to be black because i never use the first headlight setting anyway.

any opinions would be greatly appreciated and any other suggestions woould be awesome. thanks.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:44 PM
User with Skills

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When it comes to little aesthetic mods like that, you're really on your own. the opinion that matters most would be yours. This is a great place to get advice on performance mods to see what works best and wut not. And in regards to aesthetic mods it's a good place to find out what you like by seeing it on other peoples cars, but again, the final choice is yours.