Low end Power...

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2004, 12:38 PM
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by ZBJZ15
Nope, no coupes or 2 door of any kind. Originally I was looking at the RSX but they ruled that out.
What was their logic on that one? Was it four doors = safety? That part makes more sense. If it was two doors = too sporty, that's hilarious.
Old 02-17-2004, 12:41 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Jason
What was their logic on that one? Was it four doors = safety? That part makes more sense. If it was two doors = too sporty, that's hilarious.
it prolly has more to do with higher accident rates with 2doors, hence why 2door insurance is so much more than a 4door. but if 2 doors=higher accident rate, there is a correlation btwn 2doors=less safe, 4doors=safer.
Old 02-17-2004, 12:41 PM
Drifting

Originally posted by gilboman
what's wrong with chink? and those are NOT MY OPINIONS... they are teh opinions of the parents of kids who got the IS,3series,A4's,C230K, etc...
Glad to see you agree with my assessment of German cars.

And Gilbo, chink is NOT the preferred nomenclature. Asian-Canadian, please.
Old 02-17-2004, 12:43 PM
Advanced

4 doors = bigger = safer
Old 02-17-2004, 12:49 PM
Burning Brakes

Glad to see you agree with my assessment of German cars.

And Gilbo, chink is NOT the preferred nomenclature. Asian-Canadian, please.
i think safetywise, the entry japs and entry germans are pretty much the same..its only when you move up the luxury ladder do i think there's a difference... but i've nvr called myself asian-canadian or heard of any chinese ppl refer to themselves as asian-canadians.. CBC's (chinese born canadians or smth like that) or fobs is the two group of "chinese canadians" we have... asian just incorporates too many other groups... but the safer mentatliy of german cars is most prevalent in chinese parents.. you should see the cars at the chinese strip malls..parents=MB, kids=Audi,BMW,Lexus is the norm.
Old 02-17-2004, 12:53 PM
Drifting

i think safetywise, the entry japs and entry germans are pretty much the same..its only when you move up the luxury ladder do i think there's a difference...
There is no entry-level German car.
Old 02-17-2004, 01:06 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
you should see the cars at the chinese strip malls..parents=MB, kids=Audi,BMW,Lexus is the norm.
I'm not Asian so I'm only speculating here but does'nt the fact that you find more Chinese people in German cars rather than Japanese cars have sometjing to do with history of China and Japan? I was always under the impression that the Chinese did'nt want anything to do with the Japanese and vice versa?

I realize that may have eased in recent years but is it still not the case in some families?
Old 02-17-2004, 01:16 PM
Dont imitatate/duplicate!

Take it from experience~

Hey ZBJZ15, dude i just turned 18 and i know exactly wut you are goin through. You want a nice entry level sport-lux car rite? Lucky for me i got to test drive it wit no problem . (my peers say i look 20) here are the cars i looked and test drove dude. This is all based on wut i think, but since your about 18 and gonna pay a good part of it, i kno you and me have a lot in common. btw all these cars i wanted were dark greyish color. LOVE IT

IS 300 - its faster than tsx i most say and its rear-wheel drive. BUt with all the interior stuff that the tsx has, the lexus does come out to be more expensive, not to mention the mpg sucks. exterior is getting old

BMW 323i - ooo baby i really liked this car alot, same thing as the is but jus so much nicer... did i mention more $$$$ exterior nice

G35 - speed speed speed, man i test drove this for like 2 hrs. They wondered if i stole the car in WA, lol so fast so quick, but with all the interior options your looking 31k here... fastest of the all the cars, but the exterior isn't my style.

benz - went in there for 5 mins and left. bastards are too cocky selling overpriced nazi-mobiles.

LAST- and WINNER---(drum roll) TSX - first the cons. The slowest of all these cars, but its still fast dont get me wrong. Its a 4 banger and it still has a good kick to it... you'll kno wut i mean when you test drive. INterior, very nice buddy, trust me your grl friend(s) will love it, all the goodies inside for a good price buddy. Exterior, i keep getting looks man and i live in a water front suburban neighborhood with M3, AMG's and Porches. Good mpg ive been averaging 29 mpg, i drive 70% highway... get 408 miles on one take b4... all for a good price under 30k. mine was 26,400... with also free oil changes til 30k every 3000 miles, sounds too good to be tru... yea yea... this is our 3rd car with ACURA same dealership, you work for them they work for you... so there you go man... wut more can you want ... i suppose you are somewut better off than most ppl in our age money wise so you'll be fine paying for it and your buying a car that will last you for a long tym and also give you a good resale value, who knos give it to your little sister or something.
Old 02-17-2004, 01:24 PM
Drifting

Re: Take it from experience~

Originally posted by zzzXpandaXzzz
...i live in a water front suburban neighborhood with M3, AMG's and Porches.
shocking!

Old 02-17-2004, 01:44 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by domn
I'm not Asian so I'm only speculating here but does'nt the fact that you find more Chinese people in German cars rather than Japanese cars have sometjing to do with history of China and Japan? I was always under the impression that the Chinese did'nt want anything to do with the Japanese and vice versa?

I realize that may have eased in recent years but is it still not the case in some families?
nope..no hard feelings, atleast none that i've ever heard of at all....hence all the japs products chinese consume.. and the cars they choose have more to do with costs.. eg.. inexpensive/reliable=buy japanese...luxury/expensive car=germans this holds true almost all the time in the mentality.
Old 02-17-2004, 01:48 PM
rb1
Suzuka Master

There is no entry-level German car.
Huh? You can get a VW Golf for about 15K, a wee bit more than 1/2 the price of a TSX. Incidentally, it also has the highest crash test rating in Consumer Reports for a small car.
Old 02-17-2004, 03:23 PM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

I don't know about Canadian-Asians or CBC's. But as far as Asian-American ones especially imigrants like my mom, they are the most frugal people in the world. The Camry is her ideal car because it has a good balance of price, necessary features, reliability and safety.

Good luck getting her or any other middle class Chinese person to buy a German car. Asians are more concerned w/ value than German prestige or brand new. Even if you don't like the TSX, it is a great value compared to its competitors.
Old 02-17-2004, 03:43 PM
Obnoxious Philadelphian

Originally posted by rb1
At it will cost what to insure for a teen? 2K+ a year in some places?
I'll take that, and I'm 26.

NJ Insurance
Old 02-17-2004, 04:13 PM
Obnoxious Philadelphian

Originally posted by domn

Hmm... Japanese cars have more value but there was that whole 'rape of Nanking' thing... and the Germans were allies of the Japanese.... maybe only American cars are politically correct for Chinese owners? Well, we are philosophically opposed to Communism... maybe French cars are ok?
Old 02-17-2004, 04:22 PM
6MT Snob

Originally posted by rb1
Huh? You can get a VW Golf for about 15K, a wee bit more than 1/2 the price of a TSX. Incidentally, it also has the highest crash test rating in Consumer Reports for a small car.
I think he might mean a true german car built IN germany. The cheapest VW that is built in germany is the Passat which starts at around 22.. so basically you arent going to get a German car built in Germany for less then 23k or so..
Old 02-17-2004, 04:33 PM
rb1
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by gfxdave99
I think he might mean a true german car built IN germany. The cheapest VW that is built in germany is the Passat which starts at around 22.. so basically you arent going to get a German car built in Germany for less then 23k or so..
Well, it's still a German-engineered car, and the engine itself is built in Germany (sometimes the tranny, too).

I suppose by this logic Accords and Acura TL's are now American cars. Civics are Canadian cars, etc...
Old 02-17-2004, 04:33 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by xizor
I don't know about Canadian-Asians or CBC's. But as far as Asian-American ones especially imigrants like my mom, they are the most frugal people in the world. The Camry is her ideal car because it has a good balance of price, necessary features, reliability and safety.

Good luck getting her or any other middle class Chinese person to buy a German car. Asians are more concerned w/ value than German prestige or brand new. Even if you don't like the TSX, it is a great value compared to its competitors.
the majority of the canadian chinese population came from hong kong during the eighties and nineties (which means $$$ loaded). the "naturalized" chinese i agree are more concerned with cost because they came to canada without the wealth of the more recent immigrants..but the majority of the chinese immigrants from hong kong who came to canada..came EXTREMELY wealthy, they were in their 40's and chose to raise a family and retire in canada (in HS, all my friend's parents were retired/quasi retired, they might have opened a store or smth to satisfy the requirements of their investment type immigration, but they were pretty much set for life when they came. atleast that is the norm in toronto/vancouver
Old 02-17-2004, 05:31 PM
Advanced

Re: Take it from experience~

Originally posted by zzzXpandaXzzz
Hey ZBJZ15, dude i just turned 18 and i know exactly wut you are goin through. You want a nice entry level sport-lux car rite? Lucky for me i got to test drive it wit no problem . (my peers say i look 20) here are the cars i looked and test drove dude. This is all based on wut i think, but since your about 18 and gonna pay a good part of it, i kno you and me have a lot in common. btw all these cars i wanted were dark greyish color. LOVE IT

IS 300 - its faster than tsx i most say and its rear-wheel drive. BUt with all the interior stuff that the tsx has, the lexus does come out to be more expensive, not to mention the mpg sucks. exterior is getting old

BMW 323i - ooo baby i really liked this car alot, same thing as the is but jus so much nicer... did i mention more $$$$ exterior nice

G35 - speed speed speed, man i test drove this for like 2 hrs. They wondered if i stole the car in WA, lol so fast so quick, but with all the interior options your looking 31k here... fastest of the all the cars, but the exterior isn't my style.

benz - went in there for 5 mins and left. bastards are too cocky selling overpriced nazi-mobiles.

LAST- and WINNER---(drum roll) TSX - first the cons. The slowest of all these cars, but its still fast dont get me wrong. Its a 4 banger and it still has a good kick to it... you'll kno wut i mean when you test drive. INterior, very nice buddy, trust me your grl friend(s) will love it, all the goodies inside for a good price buddy. Exterior, i keep getting looks man and i live in a water front suburban neighborhood with M3, AMG's and Porches. Good mpg ive been averaging 29 mpg, i drive 70% highway... get 408 miles on one take b4... all for a good price under 30k. mine was 26,400... with also free oil changes til 30k every 3000 miles, sounds too good to be tru... yea yea... this is our 3rd car with ACURA same dealership, you work for them they work for you... so there you go man... wut more can you want ... i suppose you are somewut better off than most ppl in our age money wise so you'll be fine paying for it and your buying a car that will last you for a long tym and also give you a good resale value, who knos give it to your little sister or something.
Thanks! It seems like you really do know me! I can't wait to test drive this car now. BTW, I do have a little sister, so passing it down to her isn't a bad idea.
Old 02-17-2004, 06:06 PM
Evil Empire Peon

i think safetywise, the entry japs and entry germans are pretty much the same..its only when you move up the luxury ladder do i think there's a difference... but i've nvr called myself asian-canadian or heard of any chinese ppl refer to themselves as asian-canadians.. CBC's (chinese born canadians or smth like that) or fobs is the two group of "chinese canadians" we have... asian just incorporates too many other groups... but the safer mentatliy of german cars is most prevalent in chinese parents.. you should see the cars at the chinese strip malls..parents=MB, kids=Audi,BMW,Lexus is the norm.
First off, Fobs is also somewhat derogatory, and as a Canadian, I call myself Chinese-Canadian. And I am in neither of those two categories you mentioned above.

Second, I used to live in the Vancouver area, and there were more Japanese-car "kids" than Euro-car "kids". Possibly due to the fact that Japanese cars have a lot more modifications available (just my observation) than Euro-cars. And actually, a lot the parents are getting Japanese brand cars since they have a broader selection (not many mini-vans from the Euro brands), and they are a lot cheaper to maintain.

And also, my parents came in the 80's/90's. Not every one of them are loaded. They worked their arses off supporting us, paying our university bills. Now, they're comfortably retired driving a Civic. Out of my immediately family, I have the the most expensive car (factoring inflation) with the TSX. And I know of many families in that time frame who are/were in the same situation.

So before you start categorizing, study the facts or at least state it's your own opinion.
Old 02-17-2004, 06:49 PM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by Revenent
First off, Fobs is also somewhat derogatory, and as a Canadian, I call myself Chinese-Canadian. And I am in neither of those two categories you mentioned above.

Second, I used to live in the Vancouver area, and there were more Japanese-car "kids" than Euro-car "kids". Possibly due to the fact that Japanese cars have a lot more modifications available (just my observation) than Euro-cars. And actually, a lot the parents are getting Japanese brand cars since they have a broader selection (not many mini-vans from the Euro brands), and they are a lot cheaper to maintain.

And also, my parents came in the 80's/90's. Not every one of them are loaded. They worked their arses off supporting us, paying our university bills. Now, they're comfortably retired driving a Civic. Out of my immediately family, I have the the most expensive car (factoring inflation) with the TSX. And I know of many families in that time frame who are/were in the same situation.

So before you start categorizing, study the facts or at least state it's your own opinion.
Those are exactly my thoughts. My family and I came to Canada in the early 80's, we were flat broke, my parents worked their asses off for the three of us. I know and knew a lot of chinese who came from HK during the 80's and NONE of them are rich or even well off. All of them had to work hard to get where they're at. I believe people who came from HK during the 80's-90's had it worste than people who recently moved here.

gilboman: before you talk shit, and start generalizing, you better have facts to back up your mouth.

"what's wrong with chink?". You can't be chinese if you don't see the problem.

It's ok if my friends say that, because I know they're just playing, but if someone I don't know calls me that, he better be able to run fast (chinese or not).
Old 02-17-2004, 07:22 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by Revenent

lets see...i stated my opinion and my observations...you stated yours..how are yours any more correct?
Old 02-17-2004, 07:28 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by image
Those are exactly my thoughts. My family and I came to Canada in the early 80's, we were flat broke, my parents worked their asses off for the three of us. I know and knew a lot of chinese who came from HK during the 80's and NONE of them are rich or even well off. All of them had to work hard to get where they're at. I believe people who came from HK during the 80's-90's had it worste than people who recently moved here.

gilboman: before you talk shit, and start generalizing, you better have facts to back up your mouth.

"what's wrong with chink?". You can't be chinese if you don't see the problem.

It's ok if my friends say that, because I know they're just playing, but if someone I don't know calls me that, he better be able to run fast (chinese or not).
when did i talk shit? i stated my observations from roaming about toronto and see all the nice cars and majority of my schoolmates fit the obsevations (eg in richmond hill, unionville).. and how can there be facts ??? i doubt there are any statistical analysis on car ownership by offsprings of hong kong immigrants during the past two decades. But since i'm always helpful , the closest thing available from statscan is to look at the chinese population in york region (larger concentration of chinese in ontario) who were not born in canada, and looking at median income in the region (80k avg vs 66k rest of province), look at real estate prices of the region. and extrapolate from those stats that the avg. immigrant from hong kong lives in the higher priced region of the province yet only came recently and correlate that they came with sizable money to be able to afford to live in york region without having to establish employment in the country (since they came within last decade)... but my original post contained an observation.. add that to your vocab please....but what is so bad about chink? its on the same level as calling a caucasian white and african americans black...which are used all the time in the media... now if i said smth like yellow belly or banana (yellow outside, white inside) those i understand.
Old 02-17-2004, 07:39 PM
Advanced

This post certaintly went off topic, oh well.
Old 02-17-2004, 07:42 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by ZBJZ15
This post certaintly went off topic, oh well.
that happens when i put my flamesuit on
Old 02-17-2004, 07:44 PM
Evil Empire Peon

lets see...i stated my opinion and my observations...you stated yours..how are yours any more correct?
I'm only arguing this out of the semantics sense. What you stated were generalizations, not opinions. For example, the two groups things was a generalization and not an opinion.

I was stating cases which I was familiar with, which immediately removes it from a generalization sense (it doesn't apply to all - and I stated it as a rebuttal to your "generalization"). And I inserted terms like "just my observation" to indicate that it wasn't based on actual statistical or factual data.

Only the second sentence in the second paragraph could have been taken as a generalization, but I was intending the previous obversation to encompass the second sentence as well.

In any case, I'm getting off this thread before I continue arguing things that have nothing to do with the thread topic.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:04 PM
Advanced

I can't believe that I go to school and work, come back and then I see this post went from helping the kid out to try out a TSX to Chinese immigration and derogoratory terms about chinese people.

Well first of all... euro cars are 'sturdy' because of the past history I must say, I mean think of a Volvo 240... and then think of a BMW 5 series in the 80's... then think about the accord or the civic back in the 80's... but then again it is 20 years later.. so juss cuz the kid crashed a accord don't mean if they crash a BMW it would be safer...

Gilbo... well since we are on the fourm, and we have to be courteous to each other, I'll pretend that you did not use the word 'chink', cause if I was in Canada, i'd give you a beating with the quickness... using that word period, is talking shit. You don't call people by derogoratory terms in any condition.

I will admit, around 94-97, there was a FLOOD of Hong Kong immigrants because all of them were confused about the return of hong kong back to the motherland. Those Hong Kong people have ALOT of money... so much that they all decided to move to Canada, reap the benefits of all the hard working Canadians because they have the money to not work, not pay taxes and yet still able to do many 'materialistic' things. But then again that is only a small group of Hong Kong people... who btw are Chinese. My cousins that moved there, drive nice cars, all of them, but then again this is a small amount of the chinese in Canada.

Blk people/ white people are politcally incorrect... but calling blk people nig**r, or white peple wht tr*sh, its the same level as calling a chinese person 'ch*nk' get that right. You won't get beat calling people white or black people... use the above terms down in where I live in Oakland, CA... good luck on seeing the next day buddy.

I been living in america since I was four, Im from hong kong, my parents arn't rich, they are hard working Americans, paying dues to America and I learned many things... racisim is something that my "WHITE" teachers and "BLACK" friends shown me not to tolorate because it is plain RUDE of you and its some SHIT that I dont need to take.

And if you chinese, you should understand that living in Canada or US... because you should not be ignorant in people of any color, race or belief... if you don't... I hope you understand my chinese, HUM GA LING. and good luck surviving in your home in Canada with that kind of mentality.

Flame suit is still on. Bring it
Old 02-17-2004, 09:14 PM
Burning Brakes

but what is so bad about chink? its on the same level as calling a caucasian white and african americans black...
Not true, ch!nk is in the same category as n!gger.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:46 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by Kidd
I can't believe that I go to school and work, come back and then I see this post went from helping the kid out to try out a TSX to Chinese immigration and derogoratory terms about chinese people.

Well first of all... euro cars are 'sturdy' because of the past history I must say, I mean think of a Volvo 240... and then think of a BMW 5 series in the 80's... then think about the accord or the civic back in the 80's... but then again it is 20 years later.. so juss cuz the kid crashed a accord don't mean if they crash a BMW it would be safer...

Gilbo... well since we are on the fourm, and we have to be courteous to each other, I'll pretend that you did not use the word 'chink', cause if I was in Canada, i'd give you a beating with the quickness... using that word period, is talking shit. You don't call people by derogoratory terms in any condition.

I will admit, around 94-97, there was a FLOOD of Hong Kong immigrants because all of them were confused about the return of hong kong back to the motherland. Those Hong Kong people have ALOT of money... so much that they all decided to move to Canada, reap the benefits of all the hard working Canadians because they have the money to not work, not pay taxes and yet still able to do many 'materialistic' things. But then again that is only a small group of Hong Kong people... who btw are Chinese. My cousins that moved there, drive nice cars, all of them, but then again this is a small amount of the chinese in Canada.

Blk people/ white people are politcally incorrect... but calling blk people nig**r, or white peple wht tr*sh, its the same level as calling a chinese person 'ch*nk' get that right. You won't get beat calling people white or black people... use the above terms down in where I live in Oakland, CA... good luck on seeing the next day buddy.

I been living in america since I was four, Im from hong kong, my parents arn't rich, they are hard working Americans, paying dues to America and I learned many things... racisim is something that my "WHITE" teachers and "BLACK" friends shown me not to tolorate because it is plain RUDE of you and its some SHIT that I dont need to take.

And if you chinese, you should understand that living in Canada or US... because you should not be ignorant in people of any color, race or belief... if you don't... I hope you understand my chinese, HUM GA LING. and good luck surviving in your home in Canada with that kind of mentality.

Flame suit is still on. Bring it
um...how do you think those rich chinese people immigrated to canada (and it started in the early 90's after June 4 Tienemen square incident)...they dont just reap the benfits off of the established citizens... they put up big $$ to come... around 250k cdn invested for minimum amount of time and the only in certain areas allowed..needless to say, it was more of a payment than investment... how long does it take your avg citizen to pay 250k in one lumpsum taxes? and when they come, they spend...you got that part right...lets see...they buy expensive cars (E class arent cheap), just taxes on ONE car is 10k cdn, and they dont just buy one either, change cars every few years...they pay ALOT more in taxes than your avg working joe , . not to mention the housing market... and all the money they spend goes into the economy in addition to the taxes... the government is not stupid, monewise, the govt definitely did not lose out on anything..
Old 02-17-2004, 10:03 PM
Über Geek

Black, white, red, yellow, Canadian, Chinese, German, or Japanese…even with all our different, histories, religions, and beliefs, I think we can all agree on one thing.

Gilboman is a tool.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:03 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Guys, enough with the race discussion (even if it means giving gilbo the last word!). This isnt the place for that so lets get back on topic.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:08 PM
Drifting

Originally posted by fdl
Guys, enough with the race discussion (even if it means giving gilbo the last word!). This isnt the place for that so lets get back on topic.
Then why not close this thread and start a new one called GILBO IS A TOOL. This is far too entertaining to just go back on topic.

EDIT: Post #2700 right there...so fitting.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:17 PM
Registered AssHat

IBTL, PW + 1
Old 02-17-2004, 11:24 PM
Instructor

I'm an older guy and this is the most expensive car I
ever bought. As a function of my income it is much less
expensive than my first new car '83 VW GTI.

I was driving cheap nissans. They get rough after 3 years
but I got good resale and bought another every 4-5 years.

The kids are older now and this is my second childhood car.
After 5 years my son will get it and I a new TL, or who knows
TSX will be just right then too, and maybe a new generation
of TSX.

My daughter has my last nissan now.

Both are 2.4 liter. Nissan Altima was 155 HP. Off the line
Altima could pin me in the seat, and then it runs out of legs.
It gets rought and noisy, unbearable over 5K RPM.
It doesn't breath up there, just fades. Go deeper
in the throttle and nothing there.

2.4 liter from a big piston wiht short stroke is low end
torgue, but no legs.

TSX is a slower off line, less torgue, but long legs when
you spool her up. She loves it over 4000 RPM.
TSX has a long stroke 2.5 liter. The torque curve
is actually quite good but right off the line is a little weak
from 700-1200 rpm.

I have a 5AT. 1st gear is quite low with plenty of accel
available.
I do most of my pulling in 2nd gear anyway, I will get out
of 1st as quickly as possible, 4.5 K, and do my heavy
pulling in 2nd gear.

It's quick enough and there is more there the more
you go for, 7K is silky smooth, the engine has
a whirling sound up there. No mechanical thrashing.

Up to 7K in 2nd gear and you can't go any faster, the
speed limits, remember.

It's a top end motor and it works beautifully. Im not one to
stomp on the pedal and don't miss some off the line torgue.

I nurse my car off the line anyway. It's a matter of driving style.
Style is why some people buy a Mustang and some don't.
Drive it and see if it's your style or not.

I tested BMW 325, Saab 9-3, Audi A4. Then I saw the TSX commercial, Acura didn't even occur to me. One saturday I
tested them all back to back, TSX last, and it won me over
immediately. In the test drive, I looked over the salesman and
said this car is rediculous. Right after driving BMW, this car
was a level of competance I was stunned by.

She fits me like a glove.

My car is a whole lot better now. Pirelli tires, comptech rear
bar, EBC front brake pads, I just did THE CAI but am having second thoughts about the noise. I have Polk speakers going
in this weekend.

I am doing 1" lowering springs and header next month,
then that is it. Ok maybe a rear spoiler.
I have to stop. But it is fun. Other than the lowering springs
it will look completely stock.
Old 02-17-2004, 11:29 PM
6MT Snob

Can we go back to talking about cars please?
Old 02-17-2004, 11:45 PM
Drifting

Tell ya what ZBJZ15, go test drive the car and let us know about it by starting a new thread. This thread is too hot to handle.

P.S. Gilbo: For future reference, if someone takes a word you say as a racial slur, then it's a racial slur and not debatable.