Entering radio code on Navi TSX

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Entering radio code on Navi TSX

Can someone tell me how the radio code is entered on a navi model? I'm in the middle of a non-Nav to Nav conversion, and I'm trying to activate the radio. I don't yet have the sub-clock display which makes this a bit challenging.

Basically, I'm looking for the sequence that the code is entered. Does the digit always start with '1' when I turn on the radio? and upon each press of the tone/sound button (and moving onto the next digit), does it start with '1' again, or does it continue where the last digit was?

For example, if my code is 1-2-3-4-5, do I:

turn on radio, press tone button once (enters 1) -> turn once, press button (enters 2) -> turn twice, press (enters 3) -> turn three times, press button(enters 4) -> turn 4 times, press button (enters 5)?

OR

turn on radio, press tone button once (enters 1) -> turn once, press button (enters 2) -> turn once, press button (enters 3) -> turn once, press button (enters 4) -> turn once, press (enters 5)
Old 12-10-2007, 01:05 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by supraken
Can someone tell me how the radio code is entered on a navi model? I'm in the middle of a non-Nav to Nav conversion, and I'm trying to activate the radio. I don't yet have the sub-clock display which makes this a bit challenging.

Basically, I'm looking for the sequence that the code is entered. Does the digit always start with '1' when I turn on the radio? and upon each press of the tone/sound button (and moving onto the next digit), does it start with '1' again, or does it continue where the last digit was?

For example, if my code is 1-2-3-4-5, do I:

turn on radio, press tone button once (enters 1) -> turn once, press button (enters 2) -> turn twice, press (enters 3) -> turn three times, press button(enters 4) -> turn 4 times, press button (enters 5)?

OR

turn on radio, press tone button once (enters 1) -> turn once, press button (enters 2) -> turn once, press button (enters 3) -> turn once, press button (enters 4) -> turn once, press (enters 5)
I'm not 100% positive, but I think it starts back at 1 so your first example is the right one. Worst case though, you just have to do both examples. No biggie.

GL!
Old 12-10-2007, 09:13 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by zot09
I'm not 100% positive, but I think it starts back at 1 so your first example is the right one. Worst case though, you just have to do both examples. No biggie.

GL!

Thanks, I did try both, but both didn't work for some reason. My navi code also doesn't work for some reason, and I called the dealership this morning to verify both codes.

anyone had this happen to them??
Old 12-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
when you're putting in the radio code it should show you the number at the top where your clock is. and as you enter the numbers when you press the button, it should spell out "code" with the first 4 and then put in the last number

or at least thats how mine is.