In Desperate Need For Help

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 03:17 PM
TSXRCR22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In Desperate Need For Help

Hello all, I just purchased a brand new TSX this past weekend. I have wanted one for the past few years but until now I was unable to afford one. I love it. This is by far my favorite car I have ever owned. I have only one question,
Where can I get parts for it?
I am also curious to hear about what type of products you all recommend (ie. intake, exhaust, headers, rims, etc..)
I have searched everywhere on the net and found a lot of sites, but would like to know which products I should steer clear from. Any info and advice is much appreciated.
Also I have not seen nor found any type of aftermarket or euro style taillights for the TSX. I like the ones on there now but am just curious to see what they look like on the vehicle.

Thank you all for your comments and input.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
it all depends on the amount of money you want to spend....
intake - injen, k&n, fujita all come to mind...
exhaust - GReddy, Fujitsubo, Tanabe
headers - nothing really stands out...comptech is closed, so dc sports and mugen
rims - this is your choice but ronjon wheels were made specifically for honda/acura
ecu - hondata reflash, everyone swears to it and would give their 1st born to have this ecu upgrade...

just search and welcome NOOB
Old 03-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,860 Likes on 2,580 Posts
welcome n00b

first off I hope to god they never ever come out with euro taillights for the tsx really. if you want to be different order the jdm corners that blink amber instead of red and call it a day or get some taillight tint from rockblock.com but please stay clear of ricer boy altezza taillights if they ever come out.

other than that jmathew covered it pretty well.

try the search function some too.
Old 03-19-2007, 09:30 AM
TSXRCR22

Thanks for the help

I appreciate all of your comments. This is a great starting point for me. I love the car. I just want to see how the euro taillights look. I would only be interested in the smoked ones not the clear.
I would also like to find rims - black with a chrome lip. Any suggestions? I found some on the internet but still have to make up my mind on which ones to get.
Out of all the exhaust systems you mentioned (tanabe, greddy, DC Sports, etc.) which one will increase performance, as well as HP and fuel effeciency, also which one sounds the best? Thank you all again for your input. This is really helpful. Like I said I will have pics up soon.
What do you think about suspension?
Is the A Spec package worth it, or should I consider eibach, or another aftermarket comany?
Old 03-19-2007, 10:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Integraboy22,

Its time to stop asking, and start reading. It can be overwhelming, but we've got a plethora of information already on here, including reviews, pictures, diy install info, and arguments and more on every part up there and a whole bunch not covered. Use the search box to punch in terms like 'exhaust' 'header' or brand names like 'injen' 'hondata' 'comptech' etc, and you'll get tons of great info. Don't forget we've got whole sub-forums dedicated to these areas, and the very necessary FAQs.

If you haven't already done so, read the FAQs first!

Welcome to AZ!
Old 03-19-2007, 11:22 AM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Euro Taillights?

Welcome to AZine
Old 03-19-2007, 01:06 PM
Pro

please no altezza taillight fffor the TSX.........that would be worst than installing turbomag

btw Welcome to Acurazine!!
Old 03-20-2007, 07:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 361 Likes on 316 Posts
Welcome to AZ

You can always smoke your tail lights, like in the first pic in this thread:

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36535
Old 03-20-2007, 11:05 AM
Not an Ashtray

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smoke your taillights? You'd need some very big rolling papers for that!
Old 03-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Just dial 1911

Desperate need for help.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:49 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Integraboy22
Hello all, I just purchased a brand new TSX this past weekend. I have wanted one for the past few years but until now I was unable to afford one. I love it. This is by far my favorite car I have ever owned. I have only one question,
Where can I get parts for it?
I am also curious to hear about what type of products you all recommend (ie. intake, exhaust, headers, rims, etc..)
I have searched everywhere on the net and found a lot of sites, but would like to know which products I should steer clear from. Any info and advice is much appreciated.
Also I have not seen nor found any type of aftermarket or euro style taillights for the TSX. I like the ones on there now but am just curious to see what they look like on the vehicle.

Thank you all for your comments and input.

Enjoy it for a year or two before you butcher it....

glta