Darn Teenagers

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 11:09 PM
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Darn Teenagers

Man! Just got back from a trip to the store. These darn teenagers were in like a 5 year old nissan sentra with a 16 year old teenage girl driving. There were about 3 teens in the back seat. Anyways... they decided to fly by me (i was doing speed limit) and then they rolled down the back window and started to spray silly string. (lucky my tsx was a little dirty and it's been raining lately so none of it stuck).
Anyways... i get really pissed because messing up someone's car is the lowest of the low. So i move over the SS mode on my shifter and i pull up right beside them on the left, they look like they are about to piss in their pants. Then i look at the teenage driver and she was all like "oh my God! Please dont run me off the road! I'm SORRY!".
She keeps on trying to loose me but they can't. I was about to get them to pull over so that they could lick the silly string off of my windshield. But they turned into the next turn. It sounded like they were turning so fast since her tires just about gave out. I bet they were all almost scared shitless. Just that look on their face, now that i think about it

But at the time i was REALLY pissed. They were spraying that stuff back towards me and then laughing like there wasn't anything i could do.

Sorry, just had to vent. I feel much better now.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's why they should change the driving age to 18. Plus, that'll reduce the number of cars on the road.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:03 AM
6MT & LSD

i like how everyone with 5AT slaps their shifter to SS mode whenever they need to go after someone... i bet it's become a reaction. haha.

i have local PD's number on my cell... so i can call shit in if someone messes with me/someone else on the road. 'cause in the end, there's absolutely nothing legal you can do when someone pisses you off on the road - which would in turn piss you off even more.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by ndx2
i like how everyone with 5AT slaps their shifter to SS mode whenever they need to go after someone... i bet it's become a reaction. haha.

i have local PD's number on my cell... so i can call shit in if someone messes with me/someone else on the road. 'cause in the end, there's absolutely nothing legal you can do when someone pisses you off on the road - which would in turn piss you off even more.
Lol, switching to SS mode is the only way for me to hit Vtec. I've tried hitting vtec before in regular automatic mode but the tranny computer always shifts around 5000rpm max. So... that's why i go to SS mode, and it is quite a bit faster when you get into Vtec you know...
Old 06-11-2005, 12:13 AM
6MT & LSD

Originally Posted by Alin10123
Lol, switching to SS mode is the only way for me to hit Vtec. I've tried hitting vtec before in regular automatic mode but the tranny computer always shifts around 5000rpm max. So... that's why i go to SS mode, and it is quite a bit faster when you get into Vtec you know...
1. disconnect your battery
2. reconnect and start your car, without revving, bring it to normal operating temp.
3. shut it off and restart.
4. go for a crazy drive (pedal to the metal)

i think it'll help you if follow the ^ steps and reset your ECU and make it learn your crazy driving habits... it'll help you hit VTEC w/o using SS.

as far as being faster goes, i have a 6MT TL, so... i probably wouldn't need to hit VTEC just to catch up with the old nissan in the original post... haha. i know, i know lol, but the sound of VTEC w/ CAi would certainly scare people.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:15 AM
She said: it's GINORMOUS!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
don't you know 3rd gear is our best friend???

downshift to 3rd and hear the sweet vtec purr at 85mph!!
Old 06-11-2005, 01:27 AM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's idiot teens like that who give us a bad rep...
Old 06-11-2005, 01:47 AM
Teh seX

yes, those teens were idiots for what they did. they did what kids their age do, act stupid and do stupid things.. but you did not have to resort to their level and drive the way you did.. you stated that they almost lost it trying to escape from you.. what if they lost it into a light pole??

i understand that what they did was wrong, but knockin teens for what they did after you endangered their lives as well as your own or anybody else on the road is .. but i agree .. they do deserve whats coming to them..
Old 06-11-2005, 02:19 AM
Intermediate

Sorry, just had to vent. I feel much better now.
Lol were kids for godsake, tell me you didnt do shit like that as a kid. I use to do it even tho if a kid did that to me now I might follow him home and take the out the beating stick. But silly string is harmless.
Old 06-11-2005, 03:02 AM
My bolonga has a 1st name

Originally Posted by g35doc
That's why they should change the driving age to 18. Plus, that'll reduce the number of cars on the road.
oh shut the fuck up.

Teenagers are like any other group of drivers, some good ones, a WHOLEEE lot of shit heads. You wanna get rid of a group of people, start with the old fucks that can't react any faster than a normal person with a .1 BAL
Old 06-11-2005, 03:04 AM
My bolonga has a 1st name

Originally Posted by 97AcuraCL
oh shut the fuck up.

Teenagers are like any other group of drivers, some good ones, a WHOLEEE lot of shit heads. You wanna get rid of a group of people, start with the old fucks that can't react any faster than a normal person with a .1 BAL
oh and in addition, I agree just as much as anyone that they deserve to get raped analy for fucking with your car... but your no prize yourself for nearly running them of the road, some sily string in the rain isn't exactly worth you being the cause of them all losing their lives is it?
Old 06-11-2005, 05:49 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by BlackTSXer
yes, those teens were idiots for what they did. they did what kids their age do, act stupid and do stupid things.. but you did not have to resort to their level and drive the way you did.. you stated that they almost lost it trying to escape from you.. what if they lost it into a light pole??

i understand that what they did was wrong, but knockin teens for what they did after you endangered their lives as well as your own or anybody else on the road is .. but i agree .. they do deserve whats coming to them..
Old 06-11-2005, 07:49 AM
Everyday Joe

oh and in addition, I agree just as much as anyone that they deserve to get raped analy for fucking with your car... but your no prize yourself for nearly running them of the road, some sily string in the rain isn't exactly worth you being the cause of them all losing their lives is it?
Exactly...don't get me wrong, I've been on my side of road rage more than a few times but let's be honest...two wrongs do NOT make a right. If this teen driver was as scared as you portray her, then she was much more likely to make a mistake that could have potentially been quite serious. This is something that we all need to consider more when driving....

OK....I'm stepping down from my pulpit now
Old 06-11-2005, 09:27 AM
TS-SEX

I was kind of in the same situation back home in hawaii... I was driving my mom's 98 Acord EX Coupe w/ OEM Body Kit and I was all the way in the left lane of the freeway and this hooked up civic pulls in front of me and speeds up a bit... It was this older guy and I guess his girlfriend in the car but after he pulls up a bit, he dumps out his drink out the driver side window... and then damn think was practically full cause it went all over the car... I tried to catch up back to him but I think he took the next offramp... What a bastard...
Old 06-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by BlackTSXer

I never ran them off the road or even tried to. The only thing i did was kick it into the higher RPM's and then run along side them. I dont think i did anything wrong there. If she couldn't handle the car with me driving along side her. She probably shouldn't have been behind the wheel. I dont see how me driving along side her is endangering theie lives. If that was the case, then i'm at fault everytime i pass somebody on the highway. It's not like i swerved to try and hit her or anything.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Nole TSX
Lol were kids for godsake, tell me you didnt do shit like that as a kid. I use to do it even tho if a kid did that to me now I might follow him home and take the out the beating stick. But silly string is harmless.
I'm going to be honest with you. I actually never did that sort of stuff while i was a kid. My friend's would sometimes do stupid shit like that. But i never participated. I was just never into that stuff for some reason. I wasn't too popular with the group because of that, but i have seen certain consequences especially being here in Ga. What is you messed with the wrong person? Did you know that there are tons of people in Ga. that carry guns in their cars?
When i was younger, i thought twice about doing that kind of stuff.

Also, if silly string were to dry, it can actually leave a mark.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Drifting

See, post #15
Old 06-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Advanced

oh shut the fuck up.

That's also a good idea. Get rid of drivers on 2 ends of the spectrum.

Alin, isn't carrying guns in the car illegal in Georgia? Also, no ccw there right?
Old 06-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by keg1997
Exactly...don't get me wrong, I've been on my side of road rage more than a few times but let's be honest...two wrongs do NOT make a right. If this teen driver was as scared as you portray her, then she was much more likely to make a mistake that could have potentially been quite serious. This is something that we all need to consider more when driving....

OK....I'm stepping down from my pulpit now
See post #15.
I never actually tried to swerve and hit her. All i did was pull along side them so that they could all see the pissed off look in my face.

Think of it this way, there are tons of people here in Ga that get shot on a daily basis because of road rage or because the other person was obviously at fault. The only thing i did was pull up along side them to scare them a little bit. What if was a person that was pissed off from a business deal gone sour? What if that guy had a gun in his car? Do you think he would've gone as easy on them as i did? All i did was drive faster. I didn't really do anything that bad! If she didnt' know how to handle the car with somebody driving straight next to her, then she shouldn't be on the road with that many people in the car.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by g35doc
That's also a good idea. Get rid of drivers on 2 ends of the spectrum.

Alin, isn't carrying guns in the car illegal in Georgia? Also, no ccw there right?
Oh come on, do you actually think it being illegal is going to stop some people? lol
Actually, it's legal to have a gun in Georgia in your glove box as long as it's not loaded. IF you have a clip in there, you could get busted, but if it's not in there you're fine. For those that want to carry a gun actually on them, just get a license to carry one. It's not really that hard in Ga. Just be over the age limit, and pass a criminal background check. Easy as that.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Advanced

Oh come on, do you actually think it being illegal is going to stop some people? lol
Actually, it's legal to have a gun in Georgia in your glove box as long as it's not loaded. IF you have a clip in there, you could get busted, but if it's not in there you're fine. For those that want to carry a gun actually on them, just get a license to carry one. It's not really that hard in Ga. Just be over the age limit, and pass a criminal background check. Easy as that.
Good to know. I just don't want to get arrested. I may be moving to Atlanta in a couple of years. I read on some website that CCW was only granted to civilians such as store owners, security guards, etc.
Old 06-12-2005, 06:41 AM
Everyday Joe

See post #15.
I never actually tried to swerve and hit her. All i did was pull along side them so that they could all see the pissed off look in my face.

Think of it this way, there are tons of people here in Ga that get shot on a daily basis because of road rage or because the other person was obviously at fault. The only thing i did was pull up along side them to scare them a little bit. What if was a person that was pissed off from a business deal gone sour? What if that guy had a gun in his car? Do you think he would've gone as easy on them as i did? All i did was drive faster. I didn't really do anything that bad! If she didnt' know how to handle the car with somebody driving straight next to her, then she shouldn't be on the road with that many people in the car.
As long as you feel that you handled the situation correctly (and the rest of us are only second-guessing), then all is good.....

Hope you gave your baby a good washin'.....
Old 06-12-2005, 07:22 AM
Cruisin'

A lot of kids don't think of consequences and do retarded things like spraying silly string.That's why their insurance is so high. Silly string may seem harmless but it definitely will DISTRACT anybody's attention while driving. Anything can happen when your focus is not on the road.
Old 06-12-2005, 12:04 PM
OG

Received 162 Likes on 100 Posts
i would have followed them gotten out and scared the shit out of them

road rage > me

some dude once called 911 on me cause i threated to kill him and followed them around for an hour lol

i love ny
Old 06-12-2005, 04:39 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by keg1997
As long as you feel that you handled the situation correctly (and the rest of us are only second-guessing), then all is good.....

Hope you gave your baby a good washin'.....
Well... i dont really think that there was any way to handle the situation correctly. It was a 2 lane road and there wasn't really any other lane to go in. The only thing i actually could've done was pull up beside the car so no more silly string would get onto my car. That's actually what i did. Except i only drove up next to the car to scare them. Oh well...

Nah, still couldn't wash the baby yet because it's been pouring all week here. There's actually a lot of silly string residue left on the windshield though.
Old 06-12-2005, 04:43 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by AsianMan
A lot of kids don't think of consequences and do retarded things like spraying silly string.That's why their insurance is so high. Silly string may seem harmless but it definitely will DISTRACT anybody's attention while driving. Anything can happen when your focus is not on the road.
Yea,... seriously...
It's just plain STUPID! I never did anything like that when i was a teenager. I was actually fairly responsible. Teens like that give other teens a bad name. Then they wonder why so many teenagers die on the road.
Well... stupid stuff... then driving 100mph on the one lane roads in a honda civic. Then you've got those here in Ga. that like to drive those jacked up pickups. I dont have a problem with the jacked up trucks. But when you start horsing around that's when people get hurt.

Just an example, when i was younger a group of kids in the neighborhood all put huge mud tires on their pickups. Then on a rainy day they were all horsing around while driving around. Then one guy hit a huge puddle and started to hydroplane. Of course he hit one, the next guy hydroplaned and hit another, and the chain reaction just started. All of their cars were wrecked that day because they were all being stupid.

But oh well...Like you said, that's why their insurance is so high.
Old 06-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Type X
i would have followed them gotten out and scared the shit out of them

road rage > me

some dude once called 911 on me cause i threated to kill him and followed them around for an hour lol

i love ny
one of these days you'll run across the wrong mofo...NY is full of them, no ?
Old 06-14-2005, 07:44 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Type X
Dude, now you've got something to be proud of...
Old 06-14-2005, 08:37 AM
Race Director

Rmatic who rememebrs when he sprayed silly string on ppls car when driving....sadly, wasent that many months ago....