2006 Acura TSX for $24800 - Was this a good deal?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 12:05 AM
my acura sanctuary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lbacuetes23, welcome to TSXlandia.
But you may have been 'slightly' taken advantage of. as tlbkcal mentioned. there are two versions of the TSX. 1) without Navigation and 2) with navigation. Everthing is standard (that is one of it' appeal at this price) So fully loaded is with nav. Otherwise it is very, very nicely loaded (especially the 2006 + models)
It's too bad you didn't check out Acurazine BEFORE you bought your car
REFERENCES:
TSX owner sign in shows what people paid and for what.
Edmunds.com has invoice and "TrueMarketValue" prices per region
and there is always Ask this guy a question....

Those dealers can really do a number on you if you are eager to have the car. They often hide the TOTAL FINANCED amount by the way the numbers are entered. They may say the lower number which doesnt include the taxes, fees etc. It is VERY rare for a salesman or finance person to say, your $25,000 car will cost you $38,000 total after financing (over 5 years) they tell you what you want to hear to make the deal. Leaving you to deal with the payments later. If, I am not sure because you did throw out about 5 different numbers in your posts, IF they did ream you I would go back to the sales guy and tell them you are very dissatisfied with the way you were treated. They want happy customers, if they don't know you are unhappy they will think you are happy. Worst thing is that you spend 45 minutes at the dealer. Best thing. maybe they will comp you some free oil changes or services in the future.

Again enjoy your TSX. ( and don't try to same money by using regular gas, the compression of our engine requires premium, otherwise you coulda just gotten a civic DX)

happy driving.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:10 AM
my acura sanctuary

But you may have been 'slightly' taken advantage of. As tlbkcal mentioned: there are two versions of the TSX: 1) without Navigation and 2) with navigation. Everything is standard (that is one of it's appeals at this price) So, fully loaded is with nav. Otherwise it is a very, very nicely loaded (especially the 2006+ models)
REFERENCES:

Those dealers can really do a number on you if you are eager to have the car. They often hide the TOTAL FINANCED amount by the way the numbers are entered. They usually say the lower number which doesnt include the taxes, fees etc. It is VERY rare for a salesman or finance person to say, your $25,000 car will cost you $38,000 total after financing (over 5 years) they tell you what you want to hear to make the deal. Leaving you to deal with the payments later. If, I am not sure because you did throw out about 5 different numbers in your posts, IF they did ream you I would go back to the sales guy and tell them you are very dissatisfied with the way you were treated. They want happy customers, if they don't know you are unhappy they will think you are happy. Worst thing is that you spend 45 minutes at the dealer. Best thing. maybe they will comp you some free oil changes or services in the future.

Again enjoy your TSX. ( and don't try to same money by using regular gas, the compression of our engine requires premium, otherwise you coulda just gotten a civic DX)

happy driving.
    Old 02-02-2007, 12:11 AM
    my acura sanctuary

But you may have been 'slightly' taken advantage of. As tlbkcal mentioned: there are two versions of the TSX: 1) without Navigation and 2) with navigation. Everything is standard (that is one of it's appeals at this price) So, fully loaded is with nav. Otherwise it is a very, very nicely loaded (especially the 2006+ models)
    REFERENCES:

Those dealers can really do a number on you if you are eager to have the car. They often hide the TOTAL FINANCED amount by the way the numbers are entered. They usually say the lower number which doesnt include the taxes, fees etc. It is VERY rare for a salesman or finance person to say, your $25,000 car will cost you $38,000 total after financing (over 5 years) they tell you what you want to hear to make the deal. Leaving you to deal with the payments later. If, I am not sure because you did throw out about 5 different numbers in your posts, IF they did ream you I would go back to the sales guy and tell them you are very dissatisfied with the way you were treated. They want happy customers, if they don't know you are unhappy they will think you are happy. Worst thing is that you spend 45 minutes at the dealer. Best thing. maybe they will comp you some free oil changes or services in the future.

happy driving.
    Old 02-03-2007, 02:14 PM
    Got Ramen?

Originally Posted by Ruserious
    beats paying $800 a month on a 72 month term....
    what the fook? i hope you're not paying that...