2005 TSX finally on www.acura.ca

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look a little deeper into what I said in my posts, I DO hope you all see a wicked deal, and I did NOT say it's not possible. but what I did say is that for an 05 canadian model (with more changes than most apparently think) IN SOUTHERN ALBERTA with more than a few small throw in's > Mats, Trunk Tray, or the likes, WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE. *IN SOUTHERN ALBERTA*.

By all means use Mr London and get a smoking deal. If you are in S. Alberta, and get a "GOOD DEAL". Let Me Know, that's all. in fact post the agreements, that would be fun. Whatever we pay, We all have a TSX. HOOAH!
Old 12-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by MarkTSX
Buddy, Im not BSing... and neither is Dan. If you want, I will also post the purchase agreement....And the sales guy is not rookie,... he's the Assistant Sales manager!!

Don't blame others for your poor negotiating skills!!
Mark,(lol) relax. that is really funny since I worked in sales and for Honda no less.
You need to read all the posts first man. but hey you cant have everything. So put up or keep it to yourself. Waiting for purchase agreements.................now.
Old 12-05-2004, 12:35 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by iceboy1
Dan and Mark are right! just today, I called Michael London in Acura Markham, and I told him I was referred by them. And He's very happy and gave me the same deal. 2004 brand new TSX for $37000 on the road. He told me there's only 2 more 2004 model left. So I went there, and made the deposit and signed the deal. I will be ready to pick up the car any time next week. Also, he told me that for canadian 2005 model, the only difference compare to the 04 is just the passenger side power seat,that's all. i don't even see the illuminated lighting in steering wheel after i turn on the key for 2005 model in the show room. Thanks Mark and Dan once again for your referral!
Re-read your 05 specs my friend and go look at the car again. it sounds like you did'nt even drive it?
How can you miss all the changes with a sales guy right there. and such a good one apparently. but Again...Good Job. But if anyone can pull that off in S. Alberta/ with an 05 post the Purchase Agreement. I must see it. Very Interested.
Old 12-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by t_dot_porkchop
yeah...i work with him and he is my friend. do you want to see my purchase agreement? i got my car for $30741.22 + fees and taxes (thats $36990.01) out the door. maybe you just dont know how to bargain?

how do i post attachments?

Please Post that P. A. It should be a prerequisite for talking about price.!.
of course I have been talking about the 05's all the way, soooooo if you can contribute, Please Do!.

"maybe you just dont know how to bargain"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just post that P.A. - LMJO
Old 12-05-2004, 01:35 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by iceboy1
i got premium white, that's the only colour available, which is also the colour i wanted anyways. that's right, he's the great guy to deal with. We made this deal within half an hour. it was like the quickest deal that i ever made. everthing took less than one hour until the deal was signed.

Congrats Iceboy... the white looks hot!!! Enjoy the ride!!
Old 12-05-2004, 01:48 PM
Instructor

dude....stop being a troll....

here is the PA:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...437_1_full.jpg

i decided to add rust proofing after the fact, so the final price is $400+tax more. if you see the "total sale price" its $30,741.22.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:59 AM
Cruisin'

dude....stop being a troll....

here is the PA:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...437_1_full.jpg

i decided to add rust proofing after the fact, so the final price is $400+tax more. if you see the "total sale price" its $30,741.22.
Ya........... for an 04. read for christs sake. an 05. I said an 05 . . . .. anyone ....an 05.. ............................. ya
Old 12-06-2004, 03:14 AM
Cruisin'

You do not get 4,000$ plus off a car that came out under a month previous. Troll,,,,heh. All You had to do was read the posts and you would have seen that I have been talking about an 05 the WHOLE time. sooo if any bigmouth braggarts wanna post a legit 05 P.A. with a discount that looks ANYTHING like an 04 on sale, well then, I will be proven wrong. But you can not do this.
Old 12-06-2004, 03:31 AM
Cruisin'

Buddy, Im not BSing... and neither is Dan. If you want, I will also post the purchase agreement....And the sales guy is not rookie,... he's the Assistant Sales manager!!

Don't blame others for your poor negotiating skills!!
Interesting that I do not see him listed on the web site as the assistant sales manager?. & as for your P.A., Post it. is it an 05. I doubt it, because you can't wait long enough to read a sentance or two before you spew ingnorant BS.
Get a grip.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:56 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
@ndeeman, cool it down just a little. Mis-reading happens with everyone/anyone.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:30 PM
TAC Moderat0r

2004 Tsx

Hey t_dot_porkchop,

You said $36990 on the road. Can you tell me what this price included? Any accessories, etc.?
Old 12-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Instructor

@ndeeman....relax bro...IF YOU CAN READ, I WAS TALKING ABOUT AN 04 THE WHOLE TIME. dude, just STFU and go pay MSRP....

fastfreddy: the price was $30741 + fees (1400-something) and taxes (15%)....thats 36990. i got no options, only lugs, front muds and free winter mats. im going to try to hit them up for a free trunk liner too due to all these referrals....
Old 12-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Advanced

Is $40,500 good for the 2005 TSX? AT w/o Navi. Also this is the total price (included taxes and everything)
Should i go for this? It looks like this is as low as the dealer can get me...and he said at that price he can't really give me any free stuff (floor mat,etc).
What you guys think?
Old 12-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by FiVa
Is $40,500 good for the 2005 TSX? AT w/o Navi. Also this is the total price (included taxes and everything)
Should i go for this? It looks like this is as low as the dealer can get me...and he said at that price he can't really give me any free stuff (floor mat,etc).
What you guys think?
That's a pretty good price. If you're happy with the dealer, then I'd say go for it. You might be able to save a few hundred bucks by shopping around a bit more.
Old 12-06-2004, 03:44 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Dan Martin
That's a pretty good price. If you're happy with the dealer, then I'd say go for it. You might be able to save a few hundred bucks by shopping around a bit more.
I am in Vancouver, there are only 4 Acura dealers. In my mind there are only 3 because one of the fouth has a really bad cs.
Old 12-06-2004, 03:55 PM
Photography Nerd

Well that decision should be pretty easy for you then.

I don't mind spending a couple hundred extra if it means the difference between good and bad customer service.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:48 PM
8th Gear

Originally Posted by FiVa
I am in Vancouver, there are only 4 Acura dealers. In my mind there are only 3 because one of the fouth has a really bad cs.
Hi:

New guy here looking at car choices. I am in Vancouver as well so I would like to know which dealer you refer to as having bad customer service.

Also, on acura.ca it lists the Navi package...is it really a package (ie: comes with something else) or just the Navi itself? I had Navi on my G35 coupe and loved it, but I am trying to economize a bit (hence my interest in the TSX), so I am trying to resist NAVI! I might be more inclined to look at it if there was something more to the Navi 'package'.

BTW, that (acura.ca) is not a very good site for finding info and pricing on a vehicle.

Since I am now in asking question mode, are dealers willing to deal much on the 05's yet? Or are there still 04's left on the lot now?

thanks all
Old 12-06-2004, 04:58 PM
Photography Nerd

The package includes a screen, antenna, and a dvd-rom based map system. Or in other words, just the navigation system.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:11 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by @ndeeman
Re-read your 05 specs my friend and go look at the car again. it sounds like you did'nt even drive it?
How can you miss all the changes with a sales guy right there. and such a good one apparently. but Again...Good Job. But if anyone can pull that off in S. Alberta/ with an 05 post the Purchase Agreement. I must see it. Very Interested.
hey buddy! you are right, i did not even test drive the 05,but it's the exact same car as the 04, therefore i didn't even bother. i was going to get a 05 before but i made up my mind to get the 04. after the long wait for the 05 finally came out, i got very disappointed for a few reason, 1. the major reason:the price (increas in MSRP, and 1200 extra on for auto), 2.nothing really changed for 2005 except the power seat, and illuminated steering wheel (which doesn't really mean anything to me. compare to the 04, it appears that 04 steering wheel actually looks better than the 05. you will notice that the buttons on the 05 steering wheel is in black colour, 04 is in silver. for my personal taste will prefer the button in silver), 3. compare to the US model, i see a fin on the back roof of the car that looks like bm 5 series. again, in Canada, you will not see it. luckily enough, i got referral by dan and mark. and found out that there were still brand new 04 available. so without hesitating,i bought it right away, and saved me a few thousand bucks over the 05. otherwise i would bought a 05 anyways, if all 04 brand new ones were gone. it seems like you are pretty mixed up of what we are talking about, and try to argue and see if you can prove people are wrong. just relax~ we are here to discuss and help each other~ not to argue. and by the way, if you are planing to get a 05, don't expect any much lower or closer to 04. if you can negotiate and get the deal somewhere around 40k. it's probably the best deal you can get.
and also, if you can list all the new specs or anything that's different from 04 other than the ones i mentioned, please advise me. as i have the 04 and 05 brochur right in front of me, maybe i missed out something i dont' know. thanks~
Old 12-06-2004, 07:26 PM
Advanced

@ndeeman....relax bro...IF YOU CAN READ, I WAS TALKING ABOUT AN 04 THE WHOLE TIME. dude, just STFU and go pay MSRP....

fastfreddy: the price was $30741 + fees (1400-something) and taxes (15%)....thats 36990. i got no options, only lugs, front muds and free winter mats. im going to try to hit them up for a free trunk liner too due to all these referrals....
hey, buddy, first, thanks for the referal and mark too! i bought the 04 same as you on sat. i also got the rust proof, paint protection, and the leather protection package cost about 850 after tax. you think it's worth it? i did asked him about the free floor mat, but i don't think i can talked over it...so , since you have referred a few people to him, i can understand that it's very easy to bargain. and he should give more free stuff to you. so you think should i keep on insisting for the winter floor mats? and by the way, i am just very curious how the acura winter floor mat looks like. and what's the cost to that? i really don't mind if i can just get it from canadian tire or somethinig that looks similar to that. thanks!
Old 12-07-2004, 12:46 PM
Cruisin'

WHAT A SH IT SHOW. Apparently no one read any of these posts entirely before typing, including me. I'm not trying to be a know it all, or get under anyones skin, but when ppl can go off saying "I" dont know how to negotiate because i think what I think, that's ignorant. My sales career speaks for itself.
I said $$$ off the MSRP of an 05.
Post your P.A.'s I will be the first to congradulate you, But.... will it happen?
hmmmmmm i dont know. Remember, I'm talking about Southern Alberta.
Old 12-08-2004, 06:34 AM
Moderator Alumnus

@ndeeman, for the second time, no need to jump all over people. If they can't read you right, ignore them and pass on to the next phone call.

Your reactions will only get you negative rep.

Oh, and what's up with the "My sales career speaks for itself." Do we know you? Are you likea salesman superstar that we should be reading about in magasines? Cause I sure haven't...
Old 12-08-2004, 10:54 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by sauceman
@ndeeman, for the second time, no need to jump all over people. If they can't read you right, ignore them and pass on to the next phone call.

Oh, and what's up with the "My sales career speaks for itself." Do we know you? Are you likea salesman superstar that we should be reading about in magasines? Cause I sure haven't...
Since your favourite saying is you must say the same thing when you look down to use the urinal.
Old 12-08-2004, 11:57 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally Posted by rastaman
Since your favourite saying is you must say the same thing when you look down to use the urinal.

I don't get it?
Old 12-09-2004, 10:37 AM
Cruisin'

I have been a Salesman for years. Cars & Houses & I'm not here to prove anything. This is just to crazy, PPL react way to crazy. I am a little sensitive when someone say's I can't negotiate because well that's just a laugh. But anyway boys & girls Let's finish my part in this by saying good hunting and there's an Acura dealership in Ont giving away 05's. Have a nice day
Old 12-09-2004, 12:24 PM
Advanced

I don't get it?
That's not the only thing you don't get!
Old 12-10-2004, 09:24 AM
Intermediate

WHAT A SH IT SHOW. Apparently no one read any of these posts entirely before typing, including me. I'm not trying to be a know it all, or get under anyones skin, but when ppl can go off saying "I" dont know how to negotiate because i think what I think, that's ignorant. My sales career speaks for itself.
I said $$$ off the MSRP of an 05.
Post your P.A.'s I will be the first to congradulate you, But.... will it happen?
hmmmmmm i dont know. Remember, I'm talking about Southern Alberta.
@ndeeman,

If you would like a copy of my PA, please provide your email address to me and I will email a copy to you to prove I got an 05 for $39K. I have nothing to hide!!

I prefer to email it to you, so I dont have my personal info on this board.

MarkTSX
Old 12-11-2004, 06:14 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally Posted by rastaman
That's not the only thing you don't get!
I'm listening...
Old 12-12-2004, 12:48 AM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by drphilmd
I got $1,900 off sticker (of $36,100) for the 2005 in Ontario.
Hey that's a great deal man. For the auto no less. let's have a look at your P.A.
so I can show a dealer near my location and get a better deal than either dealer is willing to pull off for me.
Old 12-12-2004, 12:53 AM
Cruisin'

Got my 05 TSX for $39,000 OTD... No added options!!

The only problem is,, I dont get it till January!! real bummer!
Hey that's Great Mark. . . um posting an email adress isnt something I can do although I sure would love to show a dealer or two in my area so that they know they should be giving a little with a brand new MY arrival. soo I'll make one up and post it right away. Thanks a bunch man. Cheers 1 question tho. Isnt the TSX 38600 - 38700 tax included?????
Old 12-12-2004, 09:44 AM
Intermediate

Hey that's Great Mark. . . um posting an email adress isnt something I can do although I sure would love to show a dealer or two in my area so that they know they should be giving a little with a brand new MY arrival. soo I'll make one up and post it right away. Thanks a bunch man. Cheers 1 question tho. Isnt the TSX 38600 - 38700 tax included?????
I wish it was that cheap.. in ontario the tax rate is 15%, so the car works out to be over $42K!!!