21.05%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

06 TSX or RX-8 GS

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2005, 08:13 PM
PWP Wh0r3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 TSX or RX-8 GS

Hi guys, (i think there's a thread related to buying a tsx vs elipse...rx8....etc delete this if any mod thinks its not necessary )

Since i still have alot of time to decide on what my first car will be, i just wanna ask for your opinions, i mean i'm so young and know nothing haha
Recently my co worker took me and 2 other co workers for a ride in her RX-8 GS, i was amazed, the engine sound was wicked, curse you rotary. Then i went to a mazda dealership, sat in one and took a brochure. All of a sudden, i wanna get the GS cos its approx the same price as the TSX. Can you guys give me some pros and cons of each?

i KNOW the TSX is no sport car like the 8, but then each has its own selling point, the greatest concern is rx8 in winter but i read alot of forums stating that winter is fine as long as i have winter tires. Another con for RX-8 is the high maintainance rotary engine is it really that bad???

I thought to myself, i'm still young, the TSX can wait til later, shouldn't I drive a sports car when i'm young?

All your opinions count my friends
Thanks
Old 11-21-2005, 08:21 PM
6MT or Death

It's all about the money. If you have the money to fix a sportscar when (not if) it breaks then I say buy one, or buy a mazda. My case is I have the money for a nice car but not to fix it when it breaks. I went with the TSX cuz I'm hoping on Honda's record it won't be as expensive to own. If I had the money to fix it and didn't care about ride and interior I'd just get a Supra.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:25 PM
Safety Car

Received 168 Likes on 122 Posts
Get the sports car while you are young. Unless you have children sometime soon, you don't need the extra seats. I only have the TSX because I have a daughter. Otherwise, if was going to be just my wife and I, it would be an S2k in the garage.
Old 11-22-2005, 12:22 AM
Instructor

You really can't poll a TSX and RX-8. But anyway dont buy an RX-8 if you want a sporty car. My cousin bought a 2005 RX-8 and he hated it. The looks are awesome and the 4 doors are nice to, but mechanical problems are the major downfall. My cousin had two O2 sensors in the cat go bad and the thing eats oil like a beast. Sold it to buy a G35 coupe. You get awesome handling but sub par performance. If you were going the sports car way go with a 350Z, G35 Coupe, or S2000. Maybe even STI. I almost bought an STI but the upkeep on the car is high and the resale value is below average. As soon as I pay off the TSX ill be getting a sports car. Which one? Can't even begin to tell you.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:06 AM
C'mon, man! Row yer own.

Since you've decided you like the RX-8, I'm going to go with that vs. TSX. You're young, single (?) and have no kids (??); get a sports car while you can. The sports sedan can wait. If you don't have room for you friends, I say screw 'em -- they can drive their own cars. When you're 23, your car is just for you. Good luck!
Old 11-22-2005, 01:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 165 Likes on 127 Posts
I would guess the insurance cost on the RX-8 would be higher,......maybe scary high considering where you live. I would guess more maintenance $$$ for the RX-8 too. You are looking at manual trannies right,........getting the auto in the RX-8 results in a 26hp loss on the 06's. Maybe look at a used S2K for a sportscar if you really want one?
Old 11-22-2005, 02:00 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by West6MT
I would guess the insurance cost on the RX-8 would be higher,......maybe scary high considering where you live. I would guess more maintenance $$$ for the RX-8 too. You are looking at manual trannies right,........getting the auto in the RX-8 results in a 26hp loss on the 06's. Maybe look at a used S2K for a sportscar if you really want one?
actually RX8 counts as 4 doors, so insurance isn't that high, my cousin owns one, its nice car. I'm 19, and my cousin is only 16. but i wouldn't take rx8 over tsx. I just love my navigation too much, and heated seats. I would of considered rx8 if it its nav was anywhere near acura's, but i just loved acura's nav so much! i'm sure 06's bluetooth and navigation is very wicked combo. besides rx8 gets low gas per miles. From what i heard rx8's new genesis rotary is very stable and nice engine. they are both awesome cars, so its upto your tatste!
Old 11-22-2005, 02:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 165 Likes on 127 Posts
Originally Posted by laee3
actually RX8 counts as 4 doors, so insurance isn't that high, my cousin owns one, its nice car. I'm 19, and my cousin is only 16. but i wouldn't take rx8 over tsx. I just love my navigation too much, and heated seats. I would of considered rx8 if it its nav was anywhere near acura's, but i just loved acura's nav so much! i'm sure 06's bluetooth and navigation is very wicked combo. besides rx8 gets low gas per miles. From what i heard rx8's new genesis rotary is very stable and nice engine. they are both awesome cars, so its upto your tatste!
Really eh,.counts as 4 doors. That never even crossed my mind. Ya Acura has good navi (I dont have it, but every says its the best).
Old 11-22-2005, 08:12 AM
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Well, this might not help your decision making process, but for the same money as the TSX you could also get a BMW 323i, with the low-stress 2.5L I6, no cruise, no leather, but it has traction control, stability control, and 4 years of free maintenance, and uses less fuel. You'll likely need to spend a pile on new snow and summer rubber and rims, but it gives you 12 years on rust, the parts list doesn't look that bad, and I'll bet that TSX exhaust costs a fortune to replace. I drove one on a wet day, and got the feeling that this car would work in the snow, with snow tires (which are only expensive run-flats).
Old 11-22-2005, 08:17 AM
Racer

On the rotory engine (sorry, I missed this originally) my 82 RX-7 went a carefree 175,000km, when I sold it for half of what I paid for it, although it was smoking a little by that time. And that was a long time ago...
Old 11-22-2005, 08:51 AM
The extra b is for byobb

The RX-8 guzzles gas and oil like nobody's business and will leave you wanting for more power. I would pick the TSX over an RX-8 but if you want a fast, sporty car get a WRX Sti or a civic SI.
Old 11-22-2005, 10:44 AM
First US '06 TSX on board

If you like the RX-8, get it. My wife and I looked at both. We both prefered driving the RX-8 better. The insurance might even be better because it's considered a 4-dool with a small displacement engine.

We have had the '06 TSX for less than a month and are rembering that the RX-8 was not only more fun, but easier to drive. It seems more directly connected to your will, like you could drive it by just thinking your desires. When we test-drove the TSX, my wife said, "This is nice, quick, attractive, something that I could live with for a long time." When we test-drove the RX-8, she just giggled the whole time and said, "Wow, fun, cool, yipee, etc."

In the end, we took the 'Soon to be mother route.' It was just a little too flashy for her. If the car was for me, we would have gone with the RX-8. I'd even like to replace my Miata with the RX when we have kids. Also, she is now on her 4th honda product and they have always been good to her and dependable. We are planning to keep this car for 10-years 150,000 miles. We expect it to hold up better for that leginth of time.

The Navi is not as good as the Acura, but none of them are. If the Navi is important to you, this might be a factor.

You might also consider the Civic-SI with Navi. You can save some cash for other things. The navi will be at least as good as the Acura and you can play MP3s from a flash memory card.

By the way, Mazda has good dependibility records. The RX-8 requires somewhat higher maintenace than a Honda/Acura, but I think it would be worth it for a young person to have such a unique driving experence/memory.
Old 11-22-2005, 11:03 AM
PWP Wh0r3

wow thanks for all the input, now my concern is does anyone know how much on average for maintaining the RX8? if its alot to keep then, forget it, i rather use those money on mods or just leave it in my savings account

but then i still have to test drive it first.....

Currently inside my head:
TSX is winning RX-8 by a bit....

keep the suggestions coming :p

thanks
Old 11-22-2005, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by phirenze
The RX-8 guzzles gas and oil like nobody's business and will leave you wanting for more power. I would pick the TSX over an RX-8 but if you want a fast, sporty car get a WRX Sti or a civic SI.
The RX-8 is faster (more power) than the TSX. The Sti is dangerous for a first car. The TSX is very easy to drive fun and safe, The RX is just even more so.

I forgot to mention, we found the RX-8 to be fun and the TSX to be classy. The RX-8 back seat is actually more useful than the G35 coupe that others might recommend (I like that one too). Average size guys cant sit straight up in the back of the G35 without hitting their heads. However, I sat just fine (6'-1") in the back of the RX-8 and TSX.

The more I think about it, the RX-8 is so easy to drive, fun, flashy, sporty, unique... Sounds like the kind of car that you'd always remember... Like your first summer-camp romance. The TSX is smart, classy, reliable, dependable, good-looking but not flamboyant... sounds more like a good husband/wife. I'd think that the summer-camp romance would be more suited to a first-car relationship than the life-partner.
Old 11-22-2005, 11:38 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by RTSX-ASpec
wow thanks for all the input, now my concern is does anyone know how much on average for maintaining the RX8? if its alot to keep then, forget it, i rather use those money on mods or just leave it in my savings account

but then i still have to test drive it first.....

Currently inside my head:
TSX is winning RX-8 by a bit....

keep the suggestions coming :p

thanks
lol i mean you did post this on "acura" forum.. if you went to mazda and they might give you some more details about rx8, and from what i heard genesis rotray engine is real stable and no need for rebuild like older ones. so do your research on this engine. However we all know that mazda's cars are no where near acura's reliablity.
Old 11-22-2005, 12:57 PM
7th Gear

wow thanks for all the input, now my concern is does anyone know how much on average for maintaining the RX8?
If you go to edmunds.com, go to tips and advice, then to true cost to own and you will be able to find out the true cost of a car (taking into account insurance, maintenance, etc.).

If you compare the acura with navi to a base rx8 the costs are $42,211 and $43,118 respectively. ~ a $900 difference, yet that is without any of the extra options on the rx8.
Old 11-23-2005, 08:43 PM
Por Favor?

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
car and driver's long-term test RX-8 didnt earn alot of praising remarks. They said the interior started to really loosen up, and that it had had some mechanical gremlins if I remember correct. This was after 30-35k miles. I realize they beat the crap out of their cars, but the car still earned far less praise than some of the others in the article.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:03 AM
PWP Wh0r3

i really want to get the GT version now, since that my coworker's father works for Ford and he can get friends/family discount, which gets the price at the end somewhat around what i will be paying for the TSX. BUt then the high maintainance, winter driving make this car not too practical sigh.....this sucks....
Old 11-24-2005, 09:22 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by Brandon24pdx
car and driver's long-term test RX-8 didnt earn alot of praising remarks. They said the interior started to really loosen up, and that it had had some mechanical gremlins if I remember correct. This was after 30-35k miles. I realize they beat the crap out of their cars, but the car still earned far less praise than some of the others in the article.

I was about to bring that up. That and the fact that maintenance isn't cheap and its hardly good on gas would immediately rule out the RX-8 for me.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:22 AM
iVTEC no koe

Depending on how much mileage you'll be driving, you'll want to account for the cost of gas. I drove 3100km in October, cost of gas = $389.77, but then again, I drive agressively, averaging 19mpg, lol.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by HoRRo
Depending on how much mileage you'll be driving, you'll want to account for the cost of gas. I drove 3100km in October, cost of gas = $389.77, but then again, I drive agressively, averaging 19mpg, lol.
We have been driving relitivly easy in out '06 TSX. We are on our 3rd tank of gas and hace only averaged 19-20 mpg.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:37 AM
iVTEC no koe

Originally Posted by markcoburn
We have been driving relitivly easy in out '06 TSX. We are on our 3rd tank of gas and hace only averaged 19-20 mpg.
hmmm, that sounds awfully low, unless it's all city driving. My driving is usually around 80% highway, 20% city. So I averaged about 21-22 during break-in period.
Old 11-24-2005, 10:41 AM
Safety Car

Received 168 Likes on 122 Posts
Damn, mark, don't forget you have to break that engine in! 19.5 mpg doesn't sound like a break-in mpg.
Old 11-24-2005, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by CarbonGray Earl
Damn, mark, don't forget you have to break that engine in! 19.5 mpg doesn't sound like a break-in mpg.
I agree. We have been easy on it. I'm guessing that it's due to mostly city miles thus far.

However, even with keeping the revs down, the low-end torque is hard not to squeeze on while going through gears between stoplights.

I'm really curious what pre-06 owners are going to think about the engine changes.

I think that our '95 accord was getting better mpg.
Old 11-24-2005, 11:42 AM

There is a significant bias in this poll. Seems like a pracital sportscar (RX8) would be an obvious beter choice than a sporty family car (TSX) for a persons first car. The TSX is a fine car, but it is not as fun as driving the RX8.

If I had an RX8, I'd carry a quart of oil in the trunk and check the level at each gas fill up. I would not worry about a slightly lower MPG. I think that the Fun Per Gallon is much higher in the RX8. As I said, we are only getting 19 MPG on our TSX and we are not racing it. Depending on how you drive it, a TSX could get worse MPG than an RX8. If you decide to hit the back roads and have some fun, at least your getting a lot of fun for your gas.

And it looks like a 2-door sports car when you are cruising around. I like the way te TSX looks, it's classy. But the RX8 is much more sporty and youthful. And the stock tires are way better for fun too.

It's hardly fair to compare the RX8's reliability to a Honda product. I'd think that the RX8 would be worth a couple warranty visits over the course if a 4 or 5 year ownership. The RX8 has an engine that is like no other engine on the road. It has a very unique charicter in a very good way.

You have plenty of years to make wise car investments. For now, have some fun, get the RX8 and write all us old Honda/Acura drivers about how much fun your having in your true sports car while we are trying to figure out how far we we can lower our family sedan without inducing shaken-baby-syndrome on our children.

RTSX: Have you driven an RX8 yet. In my experence, if you like the RX8 without driving it, you will love it when you do.
Old 11-24-2005, 12:38 PM
iVTEC no koe

There is a significant bias in this poll. Seems like a pracital sportscar (RX8) would be an obvious beter choice than a sporty family car (TSX) for a persons first car. The TSX is a fine car, but it is not as fun as driving the RX8.

If I had an RX8, I'd carry a quart of oil in the trunk and check the level at each gas fill up. I would not worry about a slightly lower MPG. I think that the Fun Per Gallon is much higher in the RX8. As I said, we are only getting 19 MPG on our TSX and we are not racing it. Depending on how you drive it, a TSX could get worse MPG than an RX8. If you decide to hit the back roads and have some fun, at least your getting a lot of fun for your gas.

And it looks like a 2-door sports car when you are cruising around. I like the way te TSX looks, it's classy. But the RX8 is much more sporty and youthful. And the stock tires are way better for fun too.

It's hardly fair to compare the RX8's reliability to a Honda product. I'd think that the RX8 would be worth a couple warranty visits over the course if a 4 or 5 year ownership. The RX8 has an engine that is like no other engine on the road. It has a very unique charicter in a very good way.
MPG City/Highway
TSX 22/31 vs. RX-8 18/25

I fail to see how you think a 22% City and 24% Highway difference equates to "slightly lower MPG". At a modest 375miles (City) on 17.1 gallons (a full tank of the TSX), that difference is 307.8. Honestly now, who wants to add oil on EACH gas fill up??? People already complain on having to top it off in between oil changes, let alone gas fillups.

For the record, I shift at 7k rpm off a traffic light approx. every other stop for 1st and 2nd gear. When going on the off-ramp to the highway, I always redline from 1st to 3rd (sometimes 4th) and I still get 19mpg. On highspeed commutes, I get about 21mpg, and if I drive normal (read: slow), I get around 23-24mpg.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:36 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
I get a consistent 25MPG in mostly city driving. Friend with an RX-8 says he's lucky to see 15-16.

Most cars these days need oil changes every 8K. Having to add oil in between is just unacceptable IMO regardless of how unique the engine is.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:59 PM
PWP Wh0r3

i will test drive it for sure, i can't just love a car without testing it...i think that's childish IMO. NOw mom says i'm too young to drive RX8 -_-" it will make me look like a very spoiled brat....new excuses of convincing me of not getting it....
Old 11-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Pro

i personally like the TSX more. but then again i like the TSX more than any of the VS...

my here is just to inform you that the RX8 has lots of issues. a friend has it for 7month now and most of it was back in the dealership.

He says the car is nice, fun, but too much problems.
Old 11-24-2005, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by HoRRo
MPG City/Highway
TSX 22/31 vs. RX-8 18/25

I fail to see how you think a 22% City and 24% Highway difference equates to "slightly lower MPG". At a modest 375miles (City) on 17.1 gallons (a full tank of the TSX), that difference is 307.8. Honestly now, who wants to add oil on EACH gas fill up??? People already complain on having to top it off in between oil changes, let alone gas fillups.

For the record, I shift at 7k rpm off a traffic light approx. every other stop for 1st and 2nd gear. When going on the off-ramp to the highway, I always redline from 1st to 3rd (sometimes 4th) and I still get 19mpg. On highspeed commutes, I get about 21mpg, and if I drive normal (read: slow), I get around 23-24mpg.
I wouldn't want to add oil each fill-up, I'd check it. As far as I know it would not need it for months and as an owner I would learn to check it less often.

The engine uses oil. Car and Driver said, "All rotaries supply oil to the combustion chambers to lubricate the rotor seals. The RX-8's new Renesis rotary has a computer-controlled injection pump that is supposed to meter out about one quart every 10,000 miles. For some reason our RX-8 guzzled one quart an average of every 3600 miles."

The above was their 2004 long term test. It was the RX-8's first year. Even with the oil/fuel usage and service issues, they didn't see fit to revoke it's place in there 2004 10-best cars list. In fact, they put it in there again for 2005. The TSX is the best Sport Sedan and the RX-8 is the best Sport Coupe on their list.

It is not as fuel efficient as the TSX. But those on-ramps can be taken with 9000 RPM squirts, a twisty road can be manuvered with mind-control, as well as avoiding traffic dangers. These things are tangable and could be considered as a fair trade-off for a gastly 22% hike in fuel consumption and an ocassional oil top-off. There are many TSX owners that would gladly put more gas and oil into their engine if it would get them 35 more HP and a 9000 RPM readline. Even after that it would not drive or look like the lighter rear-wheel sport coupe RX-8.

There are plenty of people on this forum who really love there TSXs. No matter what car you poll against it, there will be people arguing that the TSX is the right choice for everyone.

Some of the posts here would have us believe that the RX-8 is a bad car. I just don't see it. It is in the same list of 10-best cars that TSX owners seem to tout like a badge of honor.

Sure, someone has a friend that has issues with his RX-8. I have a friend that will never buy Acura again because of there awful CL. (sorry, don't know any off-forum TSX owners)

I now own a TSX and a Mazda. Before the TSX we had an Accord (my wifes 3rd). No doubt, the Honda products are more reliable but not drasticly. They are also, for the most part, more booring. The RX-8 is not a lemon, it's a sports car and a resionable consideration for a young or active driver. They drive like nothing else available.
Old 11-24-2005, 11:24 PM
no0bIe

TSX all the way man... besides if you plan on choosing a sports car I'd go w/ the S2000... Thats what I plan on getting eventually....
Old 11-25-2005, 08:11 AM
PWP Wh0r3

yeah now i'm more into the TSX ....since almost everyone says the maintainance is expensive....i rather mod my TSX to sportier car in this case
Old 11-26-2005, 02:05 AM
Racer

yeah now i'm more into the TSX ....since almost everyone says the maintainance is expensive....i rather mod my TSX to sportier car in this case
i'm sorry to break it to ya, tho i love the way the tsx looks, there is no way it will be anywhere near rx8's performance. You should really think about what you prefer, bluetooth, memory seat, heated seats, but slower car, or rx8 great handling, great acceleration, and its quite practical for a coupe(or people like to call it 4-door coupe). if you want sports car, rx8 or 350z is clearly your choice. being 19, when i see people driving 350z or rx8, i get jealous somtimes, but i chose tsx over 350z(my choice was either 350z or tsx). besides tsx's navigation is so awesome... i'm sure 06's is even better... !!
Old 11-26-2005, 01:39 PM
PWP Wh0r3

well since i'm planning to keep my first new car for at least 5 years, i think the RX8 would be costly to keep. Of course if i could get a 6 month lease on the RX8 i would....so i don't have to worry about winter....but there's no such thing unless your parents or someone works for the car company like my co worker...she leased her miata for 6 months....
Old 11-26-2005, 03:29 PM
Racer

well since i'm planning to keep my first new car for at least 5 years, i think the RX8 would be costly to keep. Of course if i could get a 6 month lease on the RX8 i would....so i don't have to worry about winter....but there's no such thing unless your parents or someone works for the car company like my co worker...she leased her miata for 6 months....

6 months? wow how much was her payment?
Old 11-27-2005, 03:24 PM
Racer

On that mpg fuel economy, I'm guessing that the Canadians are using the 4.554L/Gallon Imperial measurement, and the Americans are using the (I believe) 3.89L/Gallon US volume. Some peopel might think 25mpg is pretty good.
Old 11-27-2005, 03:55 PM
Pro

Talking

It all depends on your driving habits and tendency to take passengers. Sportscar isn't all bad and if you mainly expect to just have yourself and a chick in there, great way to go. This is what I did when I was your age. These days however I'm going 4-door, not because I've got a family but rather cuz I do take the honeyz around now 'n then and well, there's nothing hotter than going to a club with your girl and having the rest of her friends getting outta your sexy ride with ease... the sportscar thing just doesn't do that for ya!

It's all about the pimp factor!
Old 11-27-2005, 09:42 PM
Burning Brakes

I had a 2nd gen RX-7, and I had to add oil to it. The manual mentioned it, so no big deal. My Honda Prelude needed oil between changes; the manual didn't mention it. Ditto with my TSX -- I haven't hit 5,000 miles, and I've already had to add a quart. Seems odd.

Yet, the performance is great, and I get 25-27 MPG (US Gallons), and I'm pretty happy with it.

I think I would have shopped the RX-8 more if it wasn't so expensive. The rear seat would have been a bit of a factor as well.

My old RX-7 really wasn't unreliable (until it got really old, like 100K miles), but when it did need work, sometimes it was hard to get parts and such. THAT was really annoying. Still, it was a great car for a while.

As far as having a sports car when you're young, there is a dark side. If you're not ready to handle that much power, it might be better to resist. Too many young-uns manage to wrap themselves around telephone poles because they're goofing off at high speeds..... My RX-7 was fast, but it seems almost low-power compared to today's sportscars. I test-drove the G35 coupe, and it's really more power than I need/want. (Not to mention that some of these "sports cars" seem kinda heavy... not just picking on the G35, I just like a better handling feel, all else being equal.)

All I can say is that when I was younger, I got the sportier 2-door, and I'm a bit more grown up now. Maybe one day I'll get something sportier and I can officially enter mid-life crisis mode.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:04 PM
2010 6MT non-tech

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sorry to revive what seems like a stupid thread, but i just test drove an RX-8 because there's a dealer down the street from my apt and i was bored. to summarize:

pros:
- the car has some nice pickup, the steering wheel is sportier and smaller, and also weighted better.
- the backseat really is way more functional than say, the RSX's. no donking of your head on the rear glass.
- overall, a way better driving experience than my '05 TSX.

cons:
- cheap feeling leather (and that's saying something, since the jump from TSX to TL leather is huge as well)
- gas mileage; it really IS that crappy (mid-high teens)
- cheap feeling plastics; i suppose you're not going to get a decent interior until you go Audi or something like that (or TSX, obviously)
- REALLY pushy salesmen. wouldn't let me go, and seriously, my hesitation to buy (i'm sort of in the market, but passively) made them concede two huge things to me: (1) drop the price of it to 23,900 (it has nav), and (2) offer $24k on my TSX. whether or not those two things would have held true throughout the end of the buying process is another story. they seriously did not want me to leave, and sent 2 other sales manager people in to talk to me to "earn my business" aka try to rip me off. not cool. i've bought two acuras now and i've had nothing but great things to say about their salesmen (Radley Acura in Falls Church, VA).

so, am i buying? nope. if a friend bought one and let me drive it, sweet! i wish there was some sort of balance between TSX and RX-8/G35/S2000. maybe 325i? ugh. i do miss flat cornering, that's for sure. i'm wondering if tacking on a sway bar would help with the body roll in the TSX.....?
Old 07-06-2006, 02:17 PM
Race Director

Has anyone seen that new Mazda CX-7 commercial where that guy says, dang whoever is driving this Cx-7 is the man!!!

Turns out to be a really hot lady driving it instead. Is Mazda trying to market to females more?
Nothing wrong with that, but having seen the RX-8, Mazda 6, and Mazda 3 being driven more by females where I live could this be the case?

Quick Reply: 06 TSX or RX-8 GS