Beautiful car made me get robbed

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Htown slab rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Beautiful car made me get robbed

well as you guys obviously know or dont know i have a very beautiful TL....(I'm so into it) ok not to get off the point my recent modifications such as the upgrade in subs and music in general and chrome flatbar grill and 20"rims not only attracted more females but robbers as well, yesterday i was robbed at a local gas station in houston by 3guys in an off white chrysler 300, they initially came up congratulating me on what a great job i had done on my car and how they liked it, luckily for my ass i didnt tell them it was an acura, they thought it was one of those new cars with the whole onstar gps tracking deals, which was actually what saved me and my beautiful 3.2TL,they did get away with a medium ammount of cash and a couple of old atm cards that no longer work, sucks to be me, overall i'm happysad, sad because i lost a sum of cash but happy that i still have my baby which is the most important part....so to the guys in the 300 i hope you all die, not regular deaths but under an 18wheeler which will drag you guys for about half amile so your funeral will be a closed casket, i hope and you guys suffer in hell under the supervision of satan himself, well not that since they didnt steal my car but if they did then i would wish that for them as well, oh well just thought you guys should know with all these mods we are doing security is also and should be one of our top priorities...good luck ppl
Old 02-21-2007, 11:03 AM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
damn that sucks...i'd like to say i'd chase them down but who can really say that.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:18 AM
Cruisin'

yea man dont worry about, guys like that will normally end up dead in some type of house fire or something......
Old 02-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Khmer Pride

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
robbed you at a local gas station? was it at gun point no witnesses? if it was at a gas station ,gas station should have everything on camera,get your self a trackign device..mayb make your own
Old 02-21-2007, 02:42 PM
Htown slab rider

how do you make a tracking device? i talked to the dude he said he'd have to wait on the police report to disclose any security info which he cannot give to me but to the police dept, and i seriously doubt if they can track the car without regular plate numbers, yes i was @ gunpoint if not they wouldnt have got nothing from me, i wish i had my tool on me it woulda been some hell, i usually dont ride without it but i was like hey i'm just going to the other side of town to get a hair cut which is normal routine for me so i didnt think i'd run into anything that needs heat in its equation.....i was extremely low on gas, pulled up @ the gas station and yada yada yada...i get robbed, for almost everything but my car
Old 02-21-2007, 03:18 PM
Khmer Pride

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
bascially its just a gps chip that u can follow and use a internet to track you car. one neat thing is a run flat tire stem which you lock on to the air valve and if your car got stolen and teh person drive off for 15 mins teh tires start to flat..
Old 02-21-2007, 05:31 PM
大日本帝国

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
Damn, that really sucks, m8. I had a guy/girl team in Oakland try to jack me one morning while I was on my way to work. They tried to talk some shit and distract me but I stepped up to the guy and he got scared that I actually would fight back. Luckily for me there wasn't a gun involved, though... I hope you find those fuckers and dispose of them properly.

~Cheers~
Old 02-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I am glad you are ok.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:38 PM
First Gen 3.2 TL

screw all them bastards.. hope all is well besides that BS...
Old 02-21-2007, 09:45 PM
Banned

Where around town was this? I don't hear of much crime around my part of town, but I would like to avoid that gas station .

On a more important note, it's really good to hear that all they got from you is a little cash...you still have your health, car, and bank account(s).
Old 02-21-2007, 10:09 PM
Instructor

damn man you gotta get yourself a conceiled hand gun license and pack some heat. I plan on it some years here down the road. Thats awesome you guys are in Tejas though. Im in Nacogdoches just a couple hours north of you guys if you know where that is.....
Old 02-21-2007, 10:25 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
damn thats crazy, im glad you're alright

DIY GPS tracking for your car: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1694483
Old 02-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Yo Bit** In My Whip

man tee-kay you sound fake to me - keep ya fake war stories 2 ya self - internet thug real reconize real - like go90go he stepped up and they backed down -- if you was real one look and they wouldnt of tried it -- I ride around all parts of town bumping with my chain hangin on dubs with my grill on my ack and in my teeth and I live in the "murder capital" rochester,ny -- check the news its a fact

I aint even no gansta -- just a regular dude -- but Im not phony and I play my position

wer da pictures of your ack with 4 1/2 inch lip 20"s at
Old 02-21-2007, 11:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TimmyPB
damn man you gotta get yourself a conceiled hand gun license and pack some heat. I plan on it some years here down the road. Thats awesome you guys are in Tejas though. Im in Nacogdoches just a couple hours north of you guys if you know where that is.....
Not to hijack the thread, but my wife and I just graduated (got married 13 days after graduation) Dec. 2005 from SFA. I'm originally from Tyler ( ), and lived in Nac for 4 years through 2 degrees....yeah, I know where it is.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NyRider
man tee-kay you sound fake to me - keep ya fake war stories 2 ya self - internet thug real reconize real - like go90go he stepped up and they backed down -- if you was real one look and they wouldnt of tried it -- I ride around all parts of town bumping with my chain hangin on dubs with my grill on my ack and in my teeth and I live in the "murder capital" rochester,ny -- check the news its a fact

I aint even no gansta -- just a regular dude -- but Im not phony and I play my position

What? That didn't even make sense.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:28 AM
Yo Bit** In My Whip

revitupwriteitoff

It was meant for tee-kay he "understands" talk; it is not for the politically correct MBA forum posters. Maybe this will help you

Man a picture is really worth a million words I love those smilies

"I hope I doubled space after every period and dotted my i's and crossed my t's"
Old 02-22-2007, 03:02 AM
Burning Brakes

It was meant for tee-kay he "understands" talk; it is not for the politically correct MBA forum posters. Maybe this will help you

"I hope I doubled space after every period and dotted my i's and crossed my t's"
thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to the thread.

teekay, i know it sucks but it could have been worse. a lot worse. it's unfortunately a reality that things like this just cant be avoided no matter where you live
Old 02-22-2007, 05:22 AM
Hold the onions

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow you need to stop listening to 50 nye! YOU sound like an internet thug yourself

teekay3001 it's time to get a LoJack in your beloved car.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:39 AM
Banned

Since I'm being politically correct, I do not have an MBA...I have an MPA. It's a very different degree.

PC again...A picture is only worth a thousand words. I doubt that 'smilies' are worth a thousand times a regular picture. And I certainly don't think that someone who gives advice to carry a gun speaks "ghetto talk" should ever say the word 'smilies'. It takes away from your street cred, yo.

Me to.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:29 AM
Htown slab rider

Smile here we go again with the B.S.

Lol, man i post a note bout me getting robbed and you say i'm a fake thug, i'm not even trynna be a thug man i'm all about my paper stacks, but whats funny is that if i was trynna be hard i woulda said i murked them niggas, new orleans is the murder capii homeboy, now best believe if i had my tool on me or i was riding with one of my patnas who pack then best believe wouldnt nothing have happened, see the way the world revolves today i'ma leave the thuggin for the up and coming people, i'm stacking cash on em and still aint down on em even after they got me i still got bread, so what u in rochester or wherever nigga, who cares really, that dont make you nothing boy, yeah you play yur position some niggas just meant to be on top while others ride the bench, i choose to play that shit till the death of me, for the dude who asked of the location its that gas station @ bissonett and 59 the one next to the bank, them dudes caught me slippin no lie and i'm man enough to accept that as a loss, if y'all know about south park " griggs and MLK somebody better tell this boi i aint even gotta speak on it, thats where i'm from before my old man got cake and moved to sugarland, i'm still in the hood, i got rose gold with dimes in my mouth, $400.00 chome flatbar grill'n em on the whip, touchscreen, loud sound and banging and at the same time keepin myself regular home boy, this aint my best car boy, its just the one that i feel the need to do alot to and finna flip this and charge on you boiz with that charger in a minute, stop hating man thats for lil niggas, up your game and maybe be like me, (college student/ stackin bread/ with a phone list to compete with any nigga on females/ and still real while doing all this) i'm about the broad picture you thinkin you stuntin, my first car at the age of 16 was a lexus ls400 homie on chrome you was prolly still walkin then, i then been in my share of trouble but smart enough not to wallow in my past or post it up on the internet so that people like you can get a kick out of it and maybe , just maybe catch a glimpse of what a real mans life is like, i'm not go'n lie and say i make some extraordinary cash but to lose a large sum and bounce back in less than a day...get with it, forget what u talkin bout boy, u fake and phoney and a bitch ass nigga for even coming at a real nigga like that, take a flight down here and see for yourself, i'm 20 doing shit people who 45 just started doing, i'm real about mine to know what to say and when to say it, u poppin out the mouth, when my niggas say whats poppin 5 and you dont reply back the right way that might just be the end of your little red riding hood carrer, newyork got real niggas and fake niggas, just incase you got me mis read i aint no walk it out, snap yo fingas type southern dude, i got caught slippn the other day, but i aint finna be packin no unlicensed heat in my whip, thats real nigga talk, if you smart you'd understand laws be on this shit too...
Now before i was so rudely interrupted by this little man, mayn if you at gun point and you aint packin the rules change, 1 bullet aimed the right way can be the end of you, i'm not stupid to act stupid in an already bad situation, the gps deal is a likely thought though i'ma have to get that shit and the tire deflaters as well, i never knew they had stuff like that but hey beats me theres alot of stuff i overlooked, my main point is we fixing these things up and not really uping our security, that was my purpose of posting the topic...I'ma get you your pictures incase you think i'm lying or somn and finna pop trunk wave on boiz in a minute as well prolly by next week saturday....i wasnt lying when i said htown young billionaire in the making i'm bout my bread trynna stack bill gates type money...hopefully, oh yeah my lil bro go to school out there in nagadoches he go to SFASU as well, i've spoken my mind in its entirety and will nolonger reply that dumb ass camron wanna be dude, i'll stack bread on you and smile at the end of this post why? because i'm raw with it, no homo!, u bastard....
Old 02-22-2007, 11:38 AM
Yo Bit** In My Whip

hahaha this is so funny you people make me laugh --- ignorance must be bliss --- who said anything about carrying a gun --- loser!!! I dont advocate violence -- hahaha --- MPA, man that whole post must of flew over his head maybe you should read it twice like your double degrees. and now I see tee-kay needs help holding his dick when he pisses guess he can thank revitup for that

hahahahahahahahahahaha this post has made my day man you guys are funny

""i got an ls and rose gold and bling and me and nelly tip drill and i got tatas on my neck and I be in shoot outs during the day but myspace at night"" hahahaha tee-kay you just add to point more and more
Old 02-22-2007, 12:14 PM
Banned

Obviously I've wandered into the wrong side of town, Ny...I can feel my IQ drop with every post on this thread, so don't expect me back here.

You suggested that he should've "stepped up" instead of just forking over the money...like we found out with JFK's 'flexible response' policy, trying to match the other guy until he backs down can get you killed. Those that value their life and have some sense would prefer to fork over a couple bucks than risk being killed. Maybe that group doesn't include you.

If the best you can do is not a use a logical argument, but rather employ poorly-worded, somewhat libelous statements that have nothing to do with the argument at hand, I'm afraid the best you can do is make yourself look like an uneducated fool that is (1) proud to live in the murder capital of the world and (2) most likely not going to be able to find his way out of it. Enjoy your town.

www.dictionary.com
Old 02-22-2007, 12:29 PM
Acura Vet

Teekay,
I understand your frustration brother, I really do. I grew up in some rough neighborhoods and I know what it is like to fall asleep to sounds of gunfire and sirens. This in no way validates how tough I am. In my day, all of the hardest guys in the neighbordhood kept quiet and let their actions speak. That's what is wrong with the youth today. There is way too much tough talking going on. Being from the projects is nothing to be proud of. I can't think of one job interview or one mortgage application that asked if you were from the hood and what set you represent. I drive through the hood every now and then to remind myself of where I came from and to pick myself up when things get rough. Don't worry about what people say to you. I know that you just got irritated at NY's post, but man, those are just words on a message board. People will always try you, but it is your response to adversity that tells the most about what kind of man you are. If you have it like you say you do, there is no need to even explain or defend yourself. There is definitely no need to use the N word. I can't stand how it gets thrown around so much that the horrible meaning gets diluted. At home or in private conversation, it can be a word of endearment , but on a public forum like this it just looks ignorant. Just be who you are man, and don't let anybody get you riled up like that and cause you to make yourself look worse. I have enjoyed a lot of your previous posts and I like that you call yourself a "billionnaire in the making" that's the kind of verve I like to see in young people. Just stay focused on that, and hurry the hell up with the pics of the car.

-Sorry to be so long and thread jack.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:33 PM
Htown slab rider

Originally Posted by alphason'sac
Teekay,
I understand your frustration brother, I really do. I grew up in some rough neighborhoods and I know what it is like to fall asleep to sounds of gunfire and sirens. This in no way validates how tough I am. In my day, all of the hardest guys in the neighbordhood kept quiet and let their actions speak. That's what is wrong with the youth today. There is way too much tough talking going on. Being from the projects is nothing to be proud of. I can't think of one job interview or one mortgage application that asked if you were from the hood and what set you represent. I drive through the hood every now and then to remind myself of where I came from and to pick myself up when things get rough. Don't worry about what people say to you. I know that you just got irritated at NY's post, but man, those are just words on a message board. People will always try you, but it is your response to adversity that tells the most about what kind of man you are. If you have it like you say you do, there is no need to even explain or defend yourself. There is definitely no need to use the N word. I can't stand how it gets thrown around so much that the horrible meaning gets diluted. At home or in private conversation, it can be a word of endearment , but on a public forum like this it just looks ignorant. Just be who you are man, and don't let anybody get you riled up like that and cause you to make yourself look worse. I have enjoyed a lot of your previous posts and I like that you call yourself a "billionnaire in the making" that's the kind of verve I like to see in young people. Just stay focused on that, and hurry the hell up with the pics of the car.

-Sorry to be so long and thread jack.
my bad bro, that stuff just made me so mad, anyways here are the pix if this aint close to a 4 to 4-1/2 inch lip then i dont know what is then
Old 02-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Acura Vet

Originally Posted by teekay3001
my bad bro, that stuff just made me so mad, anyways here are the pix if this aint close to a 4 to 4-1/2 inch lip then i dont know what is then
You are the man brother. I can tell that he pushed your buttons, that's why I said what I said, plus I know that you must still be upset from getting a gun shoved in your face. (you never get desensitized to that)

I don't see any pics either. You teasing again?
Old 02-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Htown slab rider

I'm On Cardomain As We Speak Right Now Trynna Get Them Up, You Can Still See The Old 18's On There Tho The 20 X 8.5's Chrome Grill, Ps2, Rear Camera And Everything Are On Their Way Up As We Speak, Over A Grand And A Half Spent On Just 2 More Inches Of Chrome All Around...lol, I Dont Lie Man, I Had Issues With My Camera, Went To Go Buy A New One Today Tho
Old 02-22-2007, 01:22 PM
Yo Bit** In My Whip

Originally Posted by teekay3001
I'm On Cardomain As We Speak Right Now Trynna Get Them Up, You Can Still See The Old 18's On There Tho The 20 X 8.5's Chrome Grill, Ps2, Rear Camera And Everything Are On Their Way Up As We Speak, Over A Grand And A Half Spent On Just 2 More Inches Of Chrome All Around...lol, I Dont Lie Man, I Had Issues With My Camera, Went To Go Buy A New One Today Tho
I also have a ps2 & rear view camera, in my tl I'll put my pictures up in this thread l8tr on today maybe after 9:00pm. My rear view camera is in my keyhole unnoticeable unless you know it's there but the view is centered on my tv height and evertyhing is perfect. My ps2 is under the glovebox so it's hidden but can be easily accesed. Putting a ps2 in the trunk defeats the whole purpose to me.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:27 PM
Acura Vet

I also have a ps2 & rear view camera, in my tl I'll put my pictures up in this thread l8tr on today maybe after 9:00pm. My rear view camera is in my keyhole unnoticeable unless you know it's there but the view is centered on my tv height and evertyhing is perfect. My ps2 is under the glovebox so it's hidden but can be easily accesed. Putting a ps2 in the trunk defeats the whole purpose to me.

I wouldn't mind seeing pics of your car too. You boys have spending some real money on these rides.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:34 PM
Htown slab rider

Cool

I got the cash to spend anyways enough small talk its @
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2427945/1
I dont lie, i just do whatever i say i'ma do because its a habit!
Old 02-22-2007, 01:36 PM
Yo Bit** In My Whip

also you dont have to spend all that cash to get everything I got.
$1,500 - rims with tires shipped
$40.00 - locking lug nuts with keys
$20.00 - power inverter for ps2
$80.00 - used ps2 from pawn shop
$40.00 - camera from ebay
$180.00 - for automatic indash tv screen ebay
$140.00 - automatic dual deck with aux input for ps2
$5.00 - reverse glow guages from ebay
$5.00 x4 - chrome strips for chroming door handles
$20.00 - chrome muffler tips
$10.00 - chrome license plate covers
$10.00 - ebay hid ultra white look a like headlight bulbs
$10.00 - ebay hid ultra white look alike fog light bulbs
aorund $2,100 total - thats lesser then some people pay for rims by themself
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all in all my tl looks like a million dollars and everybody swears I put a couple grand into it nothing looks cheap on it. Not even the $5.00 chrome strips on the door handles. I dont do that cornball rice racer sh*t. Trust me if I say it looks good it looks good I wouldnt play my self posting this if I didnt. Now for my q45 it's a diffrent story even though I dont need to everything I am putting into it will be top of line, thats just becuase I choose 2.

so 2 all, do your own thing it's your own car. just posted this so that you can see you dont have to break the bank to look good
Old 02-22-2007, 01:42 PM
Htown slab rider

evrything on mines is brand new, i dont like used shit because used shit has a service life of about half, my radio alone was close to 800 when i bought it but now with the demand and all the price is down, i'm bout to go navi, just give me about a week, i do this...had 18's gave em to my lil bro and bought 20's, thats just 2inches of difference and still aint broke my bank yet...lol, i laugh at stuntin, and my car rubs cuz my rims poke out
I'll holla i'm bout to go fucks with some U of H b**tches.....1
Old 02-22-2007, 01:51 PM
Yo Bit** In My Whip

the tv screen is hot, the grill is hot I like it. Change your fog lights to clear one's on ebay there only like $60 and your whole front end will pop out 100x's better guareented. your lips is only 2 inches max u know it I know it. and you got pokey rims so I know for a fact you rub like crazy riding 4 deep in ya whip is not happening. but a temporary solution if you want to ride 4 deep is getting these little rubber blocks that they sell and putting them inbetween the springs on your struts. this would probably let you ride for a day 4 deep. putting your camera in the rear lighting housing is diffrent I never even thought of that but you must only be able to see the top of people's cars??
Old 02-22-2007, 01:52 PM
Yo Bit** In My Whip

none of that stuff was used either it was all brand new I dont ever by used stuff either
Old 02-22-2007, 02:08 PM
Acura Vet

I actually like it. It looks like you couldn't roll over an ant hill without rubbing, but it does look nice. Aw man! You need the clear bumper lights though. That is a must. I don't usually like the full face rims, but I like that on your car. Good job! LOL I still can't believe I like it like that.....
Old 02-22-2007, 02:10 PM
Acura Vet

NY, I remember those chrome door handles. I think that you posted a pic of your car in the Photo gallery. I thought that was a smooth mod.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:16 PM
Instructor

i just got "lesser" smart reading this thread....
Old 02-22-2007, 03:09 PM
Cruisin'

hey anyone know which in dash navi system is the best fit for the TL's.... i've been looking at the Pioneer Avic D3..... what are ya'll thoughts?
Old 02-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Htown slab rider

Okay back, good run...lol, anyway just swung by my patnas spot he got the tape measure, first lip touching the pillar is 1.8 like in the middle of 1.8 and 1.9 inches.....1.85 inches and the second one where i put the ps controller is 3.9 flat without bending the tape measure but when i bent it to slant down from the end to the brim it was 4.0 flat, i'll take pix of it when i get back home if he lets me take the measure tape, but the dude @ the shop i bought it from told me it was 4-1/2 i guess that was a lie but 3.9inches is the secondary lip depth, unless i slant it and that leaves it as a 4.0, i dont know which one of those i'm supposed to record but 3.9-4.0 same damn difference, i'm 4 inch lipp'n em or if you dont like it i'm 3.9'n em....ha

Oh yeah no one can ride in my back seat but females really cuz they really aint got no weight, i already got the rubber spring spacers and the metal ones, i'm guessing that the rubbing is because the rims too big so maybe i dont really need rear shocks, any input appreciated on that issue...thanks for the comments, i wasnt lying, i speak truth and maybe 22's in the near future but instead i might just sell it, chargers are looking hot right now, my patna chargerboi on cardomain got the coldest one as far as i'm concerned..., prolly go'n order the clear bumper lights this weekend off ebay or somn, i just hate waiting on stuff to get to me.....i'm extremely impatient
Old 02-22-2007, 07:10 PM
Yo Bit** In My Whip

Originally Posted by stever627
i just got "lesser" smart reading this thread....
haha your right when I go back and read the whole thing with misspelled words and ebonic's I can see how you can get "lesser" smart

sorry I type with 3 fingers and have one long ass nail that I need to cut

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I laughed threw out this whole thread
Old 02-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Htown slab rider

looking real forward to see those pics...

Quick Reply: Beautiful car made me get robbed