AHHHH wat did i do??????

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation AHHHH wat did i do??????

ok so im driving and this granny is reallie taking her time.... and still braking every 5 secs ( u no the type) so i decide to go around her.... makin sure the road is clear i pull to the side and give it some gas ( not floor it but mayb 3/4 of the way down) and i hear a POP sound. did i break somethin? do i need to clean a filter or......HELP im sh*ttin bricks here
Old 02-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dont shit just yet.. go examine the car and see what the pop was. if there is no sign of anything then its probably a rock flying up to the bottom of your car.. no biggie unless the rock punctured a hole in your oil pan...?
Old 02-02-2005, 07:15 PM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

Originally Posted by TLBaller
dont shit just yet.. go examine the car and see what the pop was. if there is no sign of anything then its probably a rock flying up to the bottom of your car.. no biggie unless the rock punctured a hole in your oil pan...?
that is a biiiiiiiiig if there... maybe some backfire from your exhaust??? the only thing i can say is from what side of the car did you hear this... front left, front right, rear right or rear left... maybe right below you... or on the passanger side... under the car and not from the enigne... ???

if it was from the engine... i say go check your belts... also your throttle and where your injectors are for any leaking etc... if it was from under the car... expect maybe a rock or something got lucky and hit your exhaust or something metal under the car... although our cars have a plastic cover thing covering the underside of our cars...
Old 02-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
maybe you ate something for lunch that didnt "agree" with your stomach!!!

Sorry...j/k....prolly just a stone or something. No biggie. Look under car to make sure.
Old 02-03-2005, 11:47 PM
Racer

lol informative and humorous....wat would i do w.o u guys lol :communist <--- when did one of these get here?