09 Acura RDX whole front end shakes when driving

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2018, 03:56 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 Acura RDX whole front end shakes when driving

I love my RDX but it's digging me into a financial hole. The front end shakes so badly I can't go over 25-30mph. I've had it in the shop for the trillionth time after replacing brakes, rotors, calibers, tires, struts and shocks, and recently axles. Finally, after standing under it while up on a lift I noticed the axle coming in and out the transmission causing everything to shake back and forth . Tomorrow I'm taking to a trans shop. I probably never needed to replace all I have... I just hope I don't need a new transmission!
Old 07-25-2018, 06:49 PM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

I deleted the post you made in the 3G TL Forum, and deleted the thread where you made a couple of minor typos.
Old 02-13-2020, 05:43 PM
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Sara.Lee
I love my RDX but it's digging me into a financial hole. The front end shakes so badly I can't go over 25-30mph. I've had it in the shop for the trillionth time after replacing brakes, rotors, calibers, tires, struts and shocks, and recently axles. Finally, after standing under it while up on a lift I noticed the axle coming in and out the transmission causing everything to shake back and forth . Tomorrow I'm taking to a trans shop. I probably never needed to replace all I have... I just hope I don't need a new transmission!
Did you ever find out what was wrong with it ?