ELS System Giltch?

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 02:42 PM
dio
Instructor

Received 51 Likes on 24 Posts
ELS System Giltch?

So...this morning I fire up my RDX as I had since I purchased it, and wait till I finish my first cig of the morning(no Smokey in my RDX while I wipe the morning moisture off.

I jump in and start to drive away I noticed that the only speaker playing is the left front, the one that handles audio during phone calls. Change stations, CD, ETC. same thing.

So I shut the ignition and restart the audio comes back to normal has anyone ever experienced this before?

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dio
So...this morning I fire up my RDX as I had since I purchased it, and wait till I finish my first cig of the morning(no Smokey in my RDX while I wipe the morning moisture off.

I jump in and start to drive away I noticed that the only speaker playing is the left front, the one that handles audio during phone calls. Change stations, CD, ETC. same thing.

So I shut the ignition and restart the audio comes back to normal has anyone ever experienced this before?

Thanks in advance.
Nope, but it sounds weird.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:11 PM
WayTooManyAcuras

Received 497 Likes on 230 Posts
Not me! Sounds like you needed a "reset". Hopefully it was a one time thing.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:42 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dio

Thanks in advance.

What kind of sh*t are you smoking?
Old 07-07-2007, 09:09 AM
dio
Instructor

Originally Posted by turboted

What kind of sh*t are you smoking?
Marlboro Red...You dont have to believe it just sharing information here.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:36 AM
2016 MDX Adv/SHAWD

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
if it does it again take to dealer, with all the audio problems the RDX's have been having, might need a rebuilt radio
Old 07-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by dio

Thanks in advance.
About a week after I got mine (in August), I turned on the radio and got nothing. I turned it off, then back on, and it was fine. If it doesn't happen again, don't worry about it. Remember, you have a warranty that probably still has a few years on it. I've said it many times before and I'll say it again. The increase in technology means more microprocessors and code....and more microprocessors and code translates into a higher likelyhood of bugs and glitches. How many PCs have you had that NEVER EVER ONCE locked up on you?

Just enjoy it and don't worry. If it becomes a persistent problem, print out the service bulletin and take it in. If you take it in now, you know what will happen - they won't find anything wrong and you will have wasted your time.

My
Mike
Old 07-08-2007, 08:38 PM
dio
Instructor

had my A1 serivce this weekend mentioned it but it hasnt happened again, and I wont worry about i was more curious than anything else.