You Are Not Welcome At Radley Acura In Arlington Va!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 02:11 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Freebies are not bribes to compensate for bad service. It's not necessary to tryo to make it sound like freebies and service are unrelated.

Chocolates and roses were the way that ONE specific JAPANESE reatiler chose to say thank you for your patronage. This yielded loyalty and repeat business. It worked for me, and everyone that I directed to the Japanese oil change location that I used in my example.

I have never recommended that such thanks are necessary or required. I used this real-world example from my own experience to demonstrate how much further than ordinary you can go beyond the standard expectation.

After all, that's the definition of exceeing expectations.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:42 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After 3 or 4 visits, doesn't it get old? How about if you have a couple different issues within the month? I can understand just oil changes (figuring a couple months between visits) but you'll never please anyone. Chocolates and a rose this time but what about next time? If I go in expecting that, you have just met by expectations.. far from Acura's idea of exceeding expectations.

Obviously, you see where I'm going with this.

You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've heard before. I have a customer who has not been back since I cleaned his (stock TL wheels). He had a 6 speed, it came in and he spent some money. I washed it, dried it, and cleaned his wheels. He was mad that I had touched his wheels and that nobody else is suppose to touch them. See what you get for trying to go above and beyond, even though what you did was NOT wrong by any means? Give me a break.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:04 AM
2016 MDX Adv/SHAWD

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
so your saying the CUSTOMER SERVICE aspect doesnt have to be exceptional to get a rating of 10? Now my biggest question to you weeeeeerd...

-what does a 10 mean on the acura scale? is it above and beyond or "mediocre"???

in my book 10 is above and beyond. again like was stated earlier, it doesnt take freebies, or stuff like that, it takes good attention to the customer with a smile on your face to be exceptional. chocolates would b nice, just not white or dark hehe but that kind of stuff isnt required to get a 10.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by weeeerd
After 3 or 4 visits, doesn't it get old? How about if you have a couple different issues within the month? I can understand just oil changes (figuring a couple months between visits) but you'll never please anyone. Chocolates and a rose this time but what about next time? If I go in expecting that, you have just met by expectations.. far from Acura's idea of exceeding expectations.

Obviously, you see where I'm going with this.

You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've heard before. I have a customer who has not been back since I cleaned his (stock TL wheels). He had a 6 speed, it came in and he spent some money. I washed it, dried it, and cleaned his wheels. He was mad that I had touched his wheels and that nobody else is suppose to touch them. See what you get for trying to go above and beyond, even though what you did was NOT wrong by any means? Give me a break.

Weerd... also, you've missed points that we made earlier. Your dealership isn't the only ship in the ocean.. this particular JAPANESE oil change store chose to say "thank you" to its customers on this DAY with Godiva chocolates and a rose (for the ladies) along with a handwritten thank you note.

On my second visit to this location, there were no chocolates. Instead, since it was holiday time, they substitued two christmas shortbread cookies which were wrapped and boxed elegantly. The rose, however, was still being given to young ladies.

OTHER OIL CHANGE places didn't do these things, so this place EXCEEDED the expectations for the OIL CHANGE INDUSTRY and OTHER OIL CHANGE PLACES, even if they gave chocolates and roses every time. Eventually, when places do things like this, they pull the expectations up for the industry by FORCING other places to RE-THINK their approaches, because they lose customers to the places that are exceeding the expectations for experience.

When I mentioned the 22 minute oil change before, it slipped by without comment from much of anyone. Where have you ever seen an oil change in the US take 22 minutes. There may be some, but they're few.

The Japanese oil change manager moved into their industry, and slowly but surely got their operational efficiency down to a point where they felt comfortable and methodical enough to do the work in 22 minutes. IN and OUT in 22 minutes!

That moved the bar for oil change services ALL AROUND THEIR AREA. And, mind you, we're not talking about sacrificing workmanship for speed. (Japanese are too methodical for that to happen, and actually still take great PRIDE in their work, even if it's as "mundane" as oil change.)

Are you starting to see where I'm going here? Think free of your preconceptions.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by weeeerd
I have a customer who has not been back since I cleaned his (stock TL wheels). He had a 6 speed, it came in and he spent some money. I washed it, dried it, and cleaned his wheels. He was mad that I had touched his wheels and that nobody else is suppose to touch them. See what you get for trying to go above and beyond, even though what you did was NOT wrong by any means? Give me a break.
Weeerd... so you just let this guy go?

Why didn't a service manager follow up with this guy UNTIL HE WAS HAPPY? This is the definition of turning a problem into an opportunity. By standing and listening (and unfortunately, finding common ground) with someone so extreme you could win a customer for life, instead of losing a customer for life.

Customers aren't always right. In fact, they're seldom completely right. The one thing that's right about customer is that they're the source of the green that pays for dealerships, salaries, wages, and, yes, bonuses.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:55 PM
Intermediate

This is more complicated than I thought. The question is can the practices of a quick oil change shop be applied to Acura dealerships, after all that's really the subject. Rascal, before you flame me, I was too quick with the snipes earlier, and I apologize for implying anything un-American. That was dead wrong of me. Anyhow, a cyber-handshake offered.

We definitely desire different things from dealers, but I think you may be on to something though it may be a question of volume. I don't know how many customers the Japanese oil change shop had, but at my Acura dealer, there are a dozen or more people waiting at any one hour, plus those out on loaner cars, plus others, and they're open seven days a week. Of course, this encompasses the whole gamut of service, not just oil changes. Acura reps can be of help here, but I suspect the volume for a dealer is a hundred or more customers per day and maybe a thousand a week. I don't know. And if this type of thing is do-able, does Acura possess the perspicacity to do it in a seamless manner. I think it's a bit more complicated than a look at internet prices of items of appreciation, as they'd have to have plenty of backup for when the distribution system doesn't quite work, and allocating floor space for refridgeration of perishables does involve a dedication of floor space involving a cost, etc. Not making any conclusion, but applying the practice of the oil change shop to the universe of Acura dealers raises some interesting questions. Not a flame post here, but more one of discovery.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:56 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Wildwing
...The question is can the practices of a quick oil change shop be applied to Acura dealerships, after all that's really the subject.
WW... thanks for the olive branch.. but it's not with me that I think you may need to make amends... rather, I think that Neo -- especially -- deserves to hear that you value the contributions of everyone's opinion here.

I do think it's big (and wise) of you to apologize for the "snipes," so I heartily return your virtual shake.

But, I think that the question is NOT "can the practices of a quick oil change shop be applied to Acura dealerships," and I disagree that this is our subject here. Instead, I think the salient issues here are

1) How do we get what we have paid for from Acura dealers?;
2) In the event that we don't get we paid for from Acura dealers, how do we hold the dealers accountable?;
3) What do we do with the Acura dealers who retaliate when we hold them accountable for NOT providing the service experience for which we've paid?

Before these issues come under scrutiny, I'll elaborate by saying that I believe it's fully acceptable (and desirable) for customers who pay for luxury products today to include pre-sales claims about service and sales experience in the mix as deliverables in the final purchase. This means that Acura (and American Honda Motors) has a responsibility to continue to deliver on their well-documented "exceeding the expectations" promise long after the sale is finalized.

We definitely desire different things from dealers, but I think you may be on to something though it may be a question of volume. I don't know how many customers the Japanese oil change shop had, but at my Acura dealer, there are a dozen or more people waiting at any one hour, plus those out on loaner cars, plus others, and they're open seven days a week. Of course, this encompasses the whole gamut of service, not just oil changes.
I'm familiar with Pohanka, as a former resident of Fairfax County. I think it will be useful to remember that my examples are intended to stimulate a discussion and new thought train about what is POSSIBLE for retailers to do to exceed expectations. It's more important for service technicians and manager to BELIEVE that it's possible to exceed than it is for customers to demand it. Customers will find and follow the retailers that do exceed expectations well.

Acura reps can be of help here, but I suspect the volume for a dealer is a hundred or more customers per day and maybe a thousand a week. I don't know. And if this type of thing is do-able, does Acura possess the perspicacity to do it in a seamless manner.
Well, at the risk of perpetuating any misconception that this example is a recommendation for Acura dealers, I'll just run some quick numbers based on my observations. Most Japanese customers at these types of locations are there WITH APPOINTMENTS that were spaced approximately every 20 minutes. This location had two internal bays (which worked with a neat hydraulic lift to an upper level, since Tokyo real estate is so valuable.. anyway.. back to it). Open 13 hours a day... two bays.. 22 minutes per change... max 70 changes per day.. probably averaging out to 55 or so.

I think it's a bit more complicated than a look at internet prices of items of appreciation, as they'd have to have plenty of backup for when the distribution system doesn't quite work, and allocating floor space for refridgeration of perishables does involve a dedication of floor space involving a cost, etc.
It needn't be complicated. Chocolates do fine air-conditioned room temperature (below 75 degrees or so). These particular boxes were small enough to store HUNDREDS of them in a very small space (read an upper shelf of a maintenance closet.) As for the flowers, I'm sure they were delivered fresh daily by a local vendor. No long-term storage or refrigeration required, just water.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:27 AM
Intermediate

Yes, the olive branch went to Neo earlier. I was a bit confused by some earlier dialogue, but his recent points were clear to me, in that he wanted good service with personal attention, with which I agreed. That may have been a matter of variation among dealers; mine seems much better than some of the accounts here, including his. The thought of constantly exceeding expectations is still somewhat scary to me, because, remember that I go back to when nice waiting rooms and dealers washing and vacuuming cars were unheard of. In my mind, Acura has probably exceeded my expectations with what some today would consider ordinary. But I guess that's to be expected. And I'm probably more generous than most with the survey responses, because after all, our perceptions are based on lifelong experiences, not just with the most recent car purchase. I'm comfortable with that, whereas others here may think I'm too easy on the dealer.

One of the points that's missing in this discussion is establishing a relationship with the dealer, which I don't think anyone has mentioned. I have a nine year relationship with mine, and most of the service managers recognize me, so I tend to put myself in their places more than some others might. I think it goes a long way to getting the good service people speak of though it's hard to measure. It's not instant gratification either, it takes time. And of course that doesn't excuse the dealer from giving excellent service to a stranger either.
Old 11-18-2007, 11:06 AM
2016 MDX Adv/SHAWD

virtual handshake back WW.

Your point of dealer customer relationship is a good one. My problem is that I had a sour start with my dealer. They neglected to fill the Windshield washer fluid, dont do the wash and vacuum, then u remind them they forgot and they only vacuum the front driver seat to make it look like they tried, takes about 2hrs for an A1. I had the two mid-range speakers replaced as they blew in the first month (and not even putting the volume over 15) and it took 3 1/2 hrs. and the list goes on. I definitely have a bitter taste in my mouth; but, I have given them a chance to redeem themselves. Of course that is after notifying corporate Acura. (that is another long story). This I'm sure changes my perception on the dealer's performance. This is why in a customer service environment, if I am going to give someone a perfect score, they better have great Customer Service.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Intermediate

That's just not good service Neo, I have to admit. My experience has been completely different. My 99 TL had no problems whatsoever and service was great. I always gave high marks on the surveys. Then the CD player went sour after the waranty had expired. The service manager replaced the whole unit without charging a cent. I have a brand new 08 TL now, as the 99 one was totaled when a guy rear-ended me a couple months ago. So I'm hoping they don't fall on their swords with the new one, and I don't think they will. I'd almost suggest taking your RDX elsewhere, but I don't know the situation. Hope it gets better.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:24 PM
2016 MDX Adv/SHAWD

its tough next nearest dealer is about 30 mi past the current one
Old 11-19-2007, 07:46 AM
Advanced

In my mind, Acura has probably exceeded my expectations with what some today would consider ordinary. But I guess that's to be expected.
~Insert cross eyed emoticon here~ So expecting to have your expectations exceeded? Is that possible?

Again I ask, who needs to be surveyed for an oil change, or anything really? If a company bases it's reward and recognition plans on surveys, they are wasting effort that could go into [[gasp]] lowering prices and just doing an honest job for an honest dollar. There will always be people who you can bend over, rip their wallets out of their pants thru their nose and they will thank you and keep on coming back for more. Study Televangalism. They dont hand uot surveys.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:10 AM
Intermediate

I agree, there's really no need for a survey on an oil change. However, as long as they do survey, and the oil change is done correctly, I'm going to give them a fairly high score, which has probably worked out for in the long run for me. In other words, I don't expect the world for an oil change. And not to worry, my wallet doesn't get ripped through my nose. The reason I can pay cash for new cars is because I don't give it away. You study the Televangalism. You won't see a check from WW there. In fact my wallet has an alarm on it, LOL.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:22 AM
Safety Car

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts
Damn that is crazy. I remember when I got my Maxima a few years back the sales people were trying to make me give them a 5 in all categories...I wasn't happy with my sales experience so I didn't. Screw them, if they want all fives they should earn it.

But anyway I never heard of Acura or any car dealer for that matter telling customers not to come back because they couldn't rate them all fives. That is B.S. and I am hoping that the OP tells all his friends and family not to go to that dealer for anything. If they want all fives, they should earn it. This is just like waiters and waitresses bitching about people not leaving big tips, when they do nothing to earn it. If I get bad service I will tip accordingly, if the service is real bad and the person has an attitude problem, then they get no tip. If the service is excellent, then they can expect a 20% - 25% + tip.

Thankfully I never had much trouble with Ed Voyles Acura here in the Atlanta area. In fact I drive 15 miles out the way to go to them instead of Acura Carland which is only 5 miles from my home. I wouldn't be surprised if I gave Carland a bad survey, they would do the same to me.

I had one issue I had with Ed Voyles is that one time they forgot to tighten my lug nuts after they rotated my tires. I turned right back around and the service manager happened to be there that day so he's the one who checked my car in. After he discovered the problem, he was very apologetic and even signed off on me getting complimentary service on my next scheduled maintenance without me having to ask for anything.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:27 AM
Alpha Geek

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by WdnUlik2no
I had one issue I had with Ed Voyles is that one time they forgot to tighten my lug nuts after they rotated my tires. I turned right back around and the service manager happened to be there that day so he's the one who checked my car in. After he discovered the problem, he was very apologetic and even signed off on me getting complimentary service on my next scheduled maintenance without me having to ask for anything.
Considering you could have sued the hell out of them if your wheel had falllen off, I think you let them off EZ.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:24 PM
Morbid

Angry Courtesy of Radley Acura

Body damage

It's out TSX not RDX, but it happened at Radley.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:21 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Pote757
~Insert cross eyed emoticon here~ So expecting to have your expectations exceeded? Is that possible?

Again I ask, who needs to be surveyed for an oil change, or anything really? If a company bases it's reward and recognition plans on surveys, they are wasting effort that could go into [[gasp]] lowering prices and just doing an honest job for an honest dollar. There will always be people who you can bend over, rip their wallets out of their pants thru their nose and they will thank you and keep on coming back for more. Study Televangalism. They dont hand uot surveys.
What does being surveyed have to do with beating customers' expectations for service? Nothing.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:03 AM
Advanced

Exactly. Do your job well and if/when I come back you know I was satisfied. You dont even have to beat my expectations. Dont waste all our time with surveys. Just do your job right at a fair price. That concept worked for years before some egghead sold somone a book on how to make sheeple happy with a carefully worded survey.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:33 AM
Advanced

No More Surveys Please!

No more surveys please! I am so sick of them. They are intrusive and I hate being put in the position where I have to say no. Every time I take either of our cars in (Audi and Acura) we get calls, but not before the service rep politely asks us to grade them highly. Even now, I just called some random business (not Acurea related) and first thing the recording tells me is that "I've been randomly selected to participate in a customer service survey". What an honor. Enough already. These companies should think of their customers and respect our time and privacy.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Make a hole, coming thru!

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
(I'm visiting from the TSX forum)

FWIW, Performance Acura in Chapel Hill (NC) never asked me to rate them highly, but I got post-sale calls from an exec and a manager from the firm asking me how I felt the sale and service was, and if there was anything outstanding to be addressed. This isn't a Herculean effort, but the fact it's done is notable. They also sell Bimmers and Porsches there, and it's an upscale community, so maybe there's more of an expectation of the red carpet. But crap like "you're not welcome here" would go over here like a cheesy fart in a space capsule. When Acura corporate called to survey me, it took all of 30-45 seconds, and the rep was quite courteous and didn't waste time. I like being telemarketed less than most, and have used hacker tactics (as well as formal cease and desist letters) in the past to strike back at inethical misuse of my phone and my internet domain.

IMHO the OP ought'a call Acura Corporate back and give them an amended report. "Sirs, following the survey you conducted with me, the same dealership contacted me personally and told me they do not want my business. Is this an Acura-condoned business practice, blacklisting customers who were less than perfectly dazzled? Doesn't sound like 'Acura' to me. Please let me know your thoughts on this...."

Originally Posted by lilfeat
I have a standard answer when being solicited for any product survey.
What is in it for me? I always ask them to provide me with a coffee mug or baseball cap for my troubles.
As far as I recall, no dealership has ever given me something for nothing, so I tell them that I will not reply to surveys for free.
If they GIVE you something, then your testimonial isn't uncompensated, and thereby may be biased. I'm just not sure how successful this gambit is ... unless you want to decline being surveyed in the first place.

BTW, Best Buy and Target seem to regularly give me "survey invitations" on my receipts, but I dn't ever recall one actually promising anything. Just "you will be entered into a drawing." Wow, I'll try to contain my enthusiasm (sarcasm).

Have to say, though, I wish I'd had you with me when yet another, persistent Nielson Ratings representative came to my door, insisting on telling me about their program and inviting me to participate. Telling the previous rep "no" and "put me on your company 'don't call list'" and "do not contact me ever again" and "kindly *#&@ off and bother someone else" was effective ... until this new rep. I yelled at this last guy ... wonder if it'll work.

One of my favorites for phone marketing shuns is, "Sir do you have time to ..." "Well, actually, no, I'm having, uhh, a little trouble with this pipe bomb I'm making, I -- " (loud bang noise) "-- I gotta go. Bye." (hang up)
Old 11-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
wow seems like alot of dealers try to f u over, the service i got at acura of seattle was great. my parents has a 03 mdx and took it in for service 30k, they said it would take 3 days to finish (because of warped rotors and a few other things) they gave him a full detailed and a brand new 07 mdx to drive for 3 days. they even said dont worry abt the gas tank. 2 days later my parents get a call and they said the car was finish and to come by when we could to pick up the car this was EXCELLENT SERVICE i think and they never ask us abt a servey when we bought the car or anything. also when i took my 03 tl-s to find the code for navi they said it would cost 100 to reprogram it but the service department guy went out and showed me where it was on the car saving me money again EXCELLENT SERVICE. if anyone is recommending to buy a car near seattle i highly recommend acura of seattle. sorry long story but i just thought i throw in some good times with dealers. lol

P.s. we got free things when we bought the mdx like pens and stuff and even FREE FLOOR MATS!!! they didnt even mention the rating things
Old 11-20-2007, 01:30 PM
Alpha Geek

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
^^^^^Can you say Paragraphs?!?
Old 11-20-2007, 06:49 PM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by lumpulus
^^^^^Can you say Paragraphs?!?

mybad i was typing in class was rushing it
Old 11-20-2007, 09:16 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
The one thing that i hated more than that stupid survey was the phone call that i got from the service department the day before the survey wanting to make sure my service was good 4 days after the service and to tell me that i would be getting a call from Acura to ask me how my service was....

It is bullshit that they don't ask you while you are there how your service was (since this is what they would do if they cared) and then they give you that weird awkward call to try to make you give them good ratings......

It is completely the wrong way to go about trying to get accurate information they should ALWAYS be CONFIDENTIAL... If they are not they are not getting accurate results....
Old 11-20-2007, 10:23 PM
2016 MDX Adv/SHAWD

http://howtoprankatelemarketer.ytmnd.com/

if you havent heard this already, maybe next time you get a survey call you can have some fun!
Old 11-21-2007, 06:12 AM
Glacier Frost Mica CL-S

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
^ that was hilarious
Old 11-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by desper
The one thing that i hated more than that stupid survey was the phone call that i got from the service department the day before the survey wanting to make sure my service was good 4 days after the service and to tell me that i would be getting a call from Acura to ask me how my service was....

It is bullshit that they don't ask you while you are there how your service was (since this is what they would do if they cared) and then they give you that weird awkward call to try to make you give them good ratings......

It is completely the wrong way to go about trying to get accurate information they should ALWAYS be CONFIDENTIAL... If they are not they are not getting accurate results....
How do you know how your service went while you're still at the dealer? How do you know your drain plug is tight, or if your vibration at 65mph went away while on the highway, or anything for that matter? The reason we call is just what it's called, a follow-up phone call. Again, Acura grades us on the e-mail portion of the survey which is a simple YES or NO with the question "Were you contacted by your dealer after you're service".

May seem miniscule but that is what is stopping our dealership from Precision Team at this point. Again, another stupid question that they ask. It doesn't matter if we call or not, we have people give us yes when we never called and we've been told no we did not follow-up after calling and talking to you and even telling you it's a follow-up call.

If you don't want to be called and "bothered" because the phone survey takes up a whole minute of your time, ask your dealership to delete your phone number from the system.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:35 PM
Cruisin'

I use Karen Radley Acura in Woodbridge and they go above and beyond to insure that your servic is completed to your satisfaction - give them a try.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:07 PM
i am so smart S M R T

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by liltonm
I use Karen Radley Acura in Woodbridge and they go above and beyond to insure that your servic is completed to your satisfaction - give them a try.
no
Old 11-25-2007, 07:11 AM
Acuras since 1988

Smarty is Woodbridge the same as Arlington? If so and you are so tight , ask her if she has read this thread, we're waiting for her reply post.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Indian Acura Driver

Originally Posted by black label
I'm setting myself up to be attacked here, but what the hell, why not.

Looking at both sides of the picture, the problem is in the way it is set up. As pointed out by some one, the employees bonuses are based on these surveys. You don't have to give them a one to get the point across. In Acura's eyes anything less than a 10 in service or a 5 in sales is unacceptable. That being the case, it souldn't be a multipoint scale, it should be pass fail.

When you give a one on a survey, there is no recovery from that, it kills their entire month in terms of income and that really is unfair. An 8 or 9 is enough to get the point across and still damages their ability to hit their bonuses but it doesn't kill them entirely.

Obviously I work for Acura, my CSI through todays date is 99.6% (that's pretty fucking good BTW). I don't beg customers for 5's on the survey, I tell them it is my expectation of myself to "earn" fives on the survey, if I haven't earned them that is OK, but I would like an explanation of what went wrong in their eyes so I prevent it from happening again.

When i picked up my bottom of the barrel Acura EL, and I said 4 (out of 5), the first thing he asked was "Mind if I ask what I did wrong", he then explained the bonus thing to me and with that, KINDNESS he showed and to be honest, i had no idea it affected them, i kind of just spat out a number, that he was better than average, from there i changed it to five and went on my way, and he was cool with it.

I mean, I walked out with a CIVIC from Acura and he was crazy nice to me....however in reverse, my uncle and brother bought 2 TL's on the same day and the dealer gave them a bit of trouble but nothing large and also got a 4 (Again, no idea about the bonus thing) and the dealer got crazy ass mad and showed attitude saying he wasn't getting his bonus. My uncle laughed in his face and said "With that retarded outburst, you don't deserve it, we didn't know about your bonuses, but now it shows you don't deserve one either.".

I mean, if a dealer explains it kindly and is willing to improve himself...that's respect right there.

Service wise, Camco's great (Maybe because they know that we're sitting with 5 Acuras, maybe not) but either way, they're pretty chill and I always talk to the guy who sold me the car, he's waiting for me to pick up something since i keep going there, and i can't wait for the day to walk in and get a car from him again.

Compared to Camco, who treated us crazy well buying an EL and Markham Acura who treated us indifferently (Until my uncle picked up an 06 RL A-Spec, and then got even better when he got his 07 MDX 20th Ann.) they were pretty bad....it's just weird how service changes drastically from city to city.