Intro - and ... shopping for an RDX

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Intro - and ... shopping for an RDX

Hi all. I'm in the market for a new ride and have the RDX and RX350 on the short list. Am looking for a upscale wagon from a decent manufacturer. Currently riding an 06 Subaru Outback Turbo LTD with nav and the works. I'm having issues with both the quirkyness of the car and the dealer support system and am ready to cut my losses.

I'd like to hear what y'all think of your RDX, pros and cons. What are your pet loves and pet peeves so I can see if I can live with them. Also would like to know some specifics too. Like:
Does the car have a real spare or a donut?
Can you open the windows remotely with the fob?
Does it run synthetic oil only?
Does it have a 12V power outlet that stays hot when the car is off?
Does the XM show the song/artist? Can you preview what is playing on other channels?
Anything to look out for when negotiating on the RDX?
Is the veh. noisy when the sunroof is open compared to other cars youve had?
Does it track straight when you let go of the wheel, or drift down the crown of the road?

It's 10000 less than the RX350 and Lexus service and support is very nice. How is the ownership experience with the Acura?

Finally, has anyone done business with either Hall in Virginia Beach or Priority in Chesapeake, VA?

Thanks for this great site. Hope to be a real member soon!
Old 10-09-2007, 12:45 PM
big shot.

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Donut
Windows wont open w/keyfob
Outlet does not stay hot like in an audi etc
XM displays 1 item at a time & you cannot preview (on the base model at least)
If you throw on the moonvisor, the sound is minimal

Id say if you are in the market for an RDX, you value the driving experience. The RDX will smoke an RX. The quality and fit and finish of the Acura is pretty top notch.

Steering is very precise & exact. The highway drive is awesome and the car is very controlled at higher speed.

my only major complaint is the interior noise level..car needs more sound damping &
no pass power seat

there is a difference in ride between an 07 and 08. If you want more sport feel & stiffer springs, with better steering get an 07.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:51 PM
B A N N E D

If you value luxury go with the RX, if you just want a sporty thing, RDX, the RX interior is a major step up, along with ride dynamics.

Believe it or NOT the RX is faster than the RDX from a standstill.

Compared to the RX, noisy.

Lexus name plate.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:32 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I drove an RX as a company vehicle for almost three weeks in Texas, and I have to disagree with any contention that the "interior is a major step up." Some of the 'plushie' design considerations have been made for the Lexus that aren't appropriate for the market segment that the RDX is designed for. Pillow-tufted leather seats aren't exactly the best choice for more active use in the RDX, but I don't perceive the RDX seats as being less luxury than the RX. In fact, there's little about the RDX that I perceive to be less luxury than the RX.

I think if you compare the Tech package value with the cost of a similarly-equipped RX, you'll find that it's a no-brainer where the RDX wins.

..and the contention that the RX is faster than the RDX from a stop? Well, let's just say that's HIGHLY DEBATABLE. According to Lexus, the RX has a 0-60 time of 7.4 (AWD) and 7.3 seconds (FWD).

According to MOTOR TREND magazine of the 2008 RDX:

"...stomp on the drive-by-wire throttle and that paper flies right out the window-- 0-to-60 takes a mere 6.5 seconds and the quarter mile just 15.1 at 90.7 mph." -- August 2007
Old 10-09-2007, 01:59 PM
big shot.

The RX, as regarded by many, is a Toyota on steroids, as many of the other Lexus SUV's are. The design is dated and so is the vehicle. When the 4Runner changes so will the RX.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:00 PM
big shot.

Its a good truck....but ur paying for the L, as with the X3, its all in the badging.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:23 PM
B A N N E D

The things you list are totally subjective, the materials in the RX are of higher quality, along with more padded surfaces, the RDX has too much hard plastic at this price point. As I've said before, Numbers at 6.8 are with braking, The RX is faster.

And its a Lexus, which is a superior name plate to Acura.

The Ride is pure luxury, the V6 is more refined with less cabin vibrations, its quieter.

Which is why I said, Sport go with the RDX,

Smooth refined luxury go with the RX.(or Veracruz lol)

The RDX is covered in harder plastics, the RX has lots of plastic too, but they are much softer, along with more padded surfaces.

The X3 is one of the best handling SAV's out(The price is well justified, only if you aren't cheap, and please its a BMW), and Lexus is a nameplate people pay for.

If you really think the RDX is that fast from a standstill, no braking, you have another thing coming.

It's not.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Instructor

dude, back the hell up. you're getting way too red-faced to make your points even SEEM realistic.

Lexus doesn't have the market cornered on lux -- because the perception IS subjective.

And you can say all you want that the RDX numbers from Motor Trend magazine reflect brake torqueing, but I don't see that in the review. So, as far as I'm concerned -- and based on my OWN EXPERIENCE with BOTH VEHICLES, I know that your point is basic crap.

Sorry, to be brutally honest, but it appears necessary, even though I know you'll go ballistic over me acutally having something good to say about the RDX compared to the RX. No probs.. I'm prepared for the unsubstantiated blitz of bull**** that will follow.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:54 PM
big shot.

im so glad this guy is on my ignore list, i can only imagine what hes writing about
Old 10-09-2007, 02:57 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by MMike1981
im so glad this guy is on my ignore list, i can only imagine what hes writing about
^ you can do that? How? AP is bound for my ignore list based on reading his history of messages, which all seem to contain the type of unsubstantiated rant as above.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:03 PM
B A N N E D

Click on my name, then click add to ignore list.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:06 PM
B A N N E D

Just to add, there is no rant and everything I said is substantial and can be backed up with professional numbers, I'm sorry you can't handle it.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:12 PM
B A N N E D

So unsubstantial, the numbers from TOV, are too, saying that a stock RDX gets up to 60 in 7.8 seconds, The perceived consumer image of Lexus is Luxury. Car And Driver and Motor Trend etc.. all use the abusive methods to get the numbers they do, so please you back up.

I'm sure you will get an unbiased opinion from a RDX owner.

They will tell you the RDX beats the RX in luxury refinement.
Originally Posted by ACURascal
dude, back the hell up. you're getting way too red-faced to make your points even SEEM realistic.

Lexus doesn't have the market cornered on lux -- because the perception IS subjective.

And you can say all you want that the RDX numbers from Motor Trend magazine reflect brake torqueing, but I don't see that in the review. So, as far as I'm concerned -- and based on my OWN EXPERIENCE with BOTH VEHICLES, I know that your point is basic crap.

Sorry, to be brutally honest, but it appears necessary, even though I know you'll go ballistic over me acutally having something good to say about the RDX compared to the RX. No probs.. I'm prepared for the unsubstantiated blitz of bull**** that will follow.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:41 PM
big shot.

click on his name, then under his profile u have the option of clicking ignore this user
Old 10-09-2007, 03:47 PM
B A N N E D

click on his name, then under his profile u have the option of clicking ignore this user
Yeah I already said that, but thanks for posting that twice.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Instructor

Thumbs up

Wow... this is not productive. OK, there are agendas here. Now I see that as obvious. So, I won't engage this unproductive crap.

I've driven both cars, and I know that the RDX is my choice, and I could drive whatever I want in this segment. Reports of UNTORQUED 6.5-7.0 don't surprise me a bit -- despite what TOV says. And, it's ALL BETTER THAN THE BEST RX 350 numbers that I've realistically seen in any publication. If you can show me credible numbers to the contrary regarding the RX please substantiate them here, with references, or quit calling them substantiated.

Incidentally, Motor Trend does use professional drivers. So, they're adept at using the benefits of the sport shifting (even the paddles) in the RDX to squeeze the best performance out of the machine.

However, here's a review from a TALK RADIO host, who's NOT a professional driver who reports getting a 0-60 acceleration of 7.0 from his RDX.

http://www.wtic.com/pages/101215.php?
"Aided by the slick shifting automatic, the only transmission available, I managed to scamper to 60 miles per hour in just 7.0 seconds."
Old 10-09-2007, 04:00 PM
2007 RDX CGP/Taupe

The biggest difference between the two vehicles is the ride quality. The Lexus RX is a true luxury car and rides very soft and quiet. The Acura RDX has luxury qualities but is sport-tuned and will ride more stiff and will seem a bit noisier with the turbo whine. All other information MMike1981 provided in his original post is correct. Both are quality vehicles and each person will have their own opinion as to which vehicle is right for them.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Instructor

"true" luxury?

Hmmm...

maybe what we're defining here is the difference between "geriatric" luxury, and "youthful" luxury. After all, Acura has said that its target for the RDX is the youthful crossover luxury market.

Maybe that's why I don't get Lexus claiming the "lux" tux.

Like my dad always said, "If you have to say you're an artist, you're probably not. If people call you an artist, you probably are."

I call my RDX a luxury CUV.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:30 PM
ACURA ENTHUSIAST

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Go w/ the RDX, Bar none.
RDX is great. The ride, the pick up, the suspension.
(could use a lil help on the break pads/rotors, but that's why we look into the YELLOW STUFF-look @ previous threads)
mp3 cd player.
Lexas = higher end toyota n having to forced to pay for a package deal +1000, that is unnecessary.(and extreme engine noise).
Old 10-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Diggin' the RDX!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
They are both nice vehicles. One is more plushy/old-school lux ride, the other is more high-performance/tech lux ride. If you're a sports-car fan, go for the Acura. If you're a sedan fan, go for the Lex.

I can tell you the same thing an RX owner would probably tell you: I've had mine for 10 months now and I enjoy the hell out of it every time I drive it.

Personally, I didn't shop the Lex as it and the Rav 4 both seem a bit like chick rides to me. (Plus, I see them everywhere, bah.) Also -- yeah, that RX body will be refreshed probably next year.

Sorry your Subie didn't work out, that is a bummer. I did test an Outback X or whatever the HP model was (before I bought my RDX), sweeet ride. Just curious, what kind of quirks are you dealing with on your Subie? My gf is thinking of getting a Forester next year. She had an '01 that had some issues, but she figured they had worked them out by now. Guess not. Too bad.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Advanced

Thanks for all the feedback. I didnt mean to open a $hitstorm. I know I am on an enthusiast site and I was looking for what people love and hate from their vehicles. I'm sure many of you drive for 0-60 daily, but I dont, so that number is not too critical to me. It's clear that the difference in these 2 cars is sport vs. pampering. I'll lean more to the sport end (i'm coming from a turbo outback - wanna talk about a real 6 second car?), but I aint getting any younger. My wife runs a Lexus sedan, so I know the ride is soft, but the motor is confidant. Her car is mechanically flawless and that is now my level of expectation. I am impressed that her car runs on regular gas and regular oil and our cost of ownership is low outside the payment book. I do agree that the RX is set up to nickel and dime the buyer to get the same features that are standard on the RDX. That's one reason I'm loving the RDX. Keek the feedback coming!
Old 10-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Diggin' the RDX!

No apologies necessary. That is the nature of an enthusiast's forum as we all know. I think you'll be extremely pleased with the RDX engine. 0-60 is also somewhat secondary to me; for me, it's how a car performs when I'm driving it, plus the interior accoutrements. I felt the RDX bested all in its class with its nav and BT implementation + styling. Plus it's an Acura...it IS going to be mechanically flawless. And you CAN run regular gas in it, but super premium is recommended. The argument there is, it is a high-po engine, it needs the good stuff to run at its best. And if you can afford an RDX, you can afford the 91 octane.

Pet peeves with my RDX would be: I wish the mpg were a tad better, but hell, that is the price of performance. For the performance it gives me (and this includes extreme handling capability esp. in accident avoidance which I've had to put into practice more than once), this mpg nag becomes meaningless.

Your 6-second car comment is not lost on me. Those Subies are wicked fast. What kind of issues are you having with yours?
Old 10-09-2007, 06:33 PM
B A N N E D

The RDX is 91 only, do not use anything less for any extended period of time, or your mechanically flawed RDX will have problems.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Pote757
Thanks for all the feedback. I didnt mean to open a $hitstorm.
Please don't apologize. Although there are GREAT members with full of informative answers, there are just tons of biased opinionated idiots on this board. They believe that RDX is superior to anything else and that's all they know of. Anything people have to say against will start them whine like a little b'tch.

I think you really have to see what you're really looking into in a vehicle. As many of membem has recommended, you really need to decide what you're looking for in a car. I don't think RDX and RX is a good comparison. I think RX is more of upper class suv, in a line of MDX.

RX is much more refined and softer ride. They're comfortable, quite, reliable and bit boring to drive. If you just want a good comfortable family vehicle, I think it's a great choice.

RDX is geared towards people who wants luxury when you want to dress hip, fun when you want to go outdoor. I think one of the advertisement was gear towards the new young professionals who looks for both. I think car looks great in certain colors and is great for fun in both living style. It's definitely not as comfortable as the lexus..

Drive both, you'll get the best idea of what you want. I say try to test drive a slighltly used ones that are already broken in. You'll get the better feel of what the car will be in the future.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:48 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by ex2k4
Please don't apologize. Although there are GREAT members with full of informative answers, there are just tons of biased opinionated idiots on this board. They believe that RDX is superior to anything else and that's all they know of. Anything people have to say against will start them whine like a little b'tch.

I think you really have to see what you're really looking into in a vehicle. As many of membem has recommended, you really need to decide what you're looking for in a car. I don't think RDX and RX is a good comparison. I think RX is more of upper class suv, in a line of MDX.

RX is much more refined and softer ride. They're comfortable, quite, reliable and bit boring to drive. If you just want a good comfortable family vehicle, I think it's a great choice.

RDX is geared towards people who wants luxury when you want to dress hip, fun when you want to go outdoor. I think one of the advertisement was gear towards the new young professionals who looks for both. I think car looks great in certain colors and is great for fun in both living style. It's definitely not as comfortable as the lexus..

Drive both, you'll get the best idea of what you want. I say try to test drive a slighltly used ones that are already broken in. You'll get the better feel of what the car will be in the future.
Yep, Just drive them, but beware of the ride, if you want something just a little soft the RDX is no where near it, so make sure you know the ride is firm to jarring. These are from owner reports, and my own testing, but I just felt it was firm, I like a sporty ride though.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Pacer
Your 6-second car comment is not lost on me. Those Subies are wicked fast. What kind of issues are you having with yours?
My biggest beef with the 'ru is the front end. The car has never tracked straight, always pulled right. Dealer aligned, set the right front tire slightly forward of the left then dusted off his hands and said there was nothing better he could do. It wasn't really really bad but it bugged me that i couldnt let go of the wheel for more than 6 seconds without it heading to the ditch. Dealer kept blaming the crown on the road and the nature of AWD. Then the steering started losing fluid. I never saw it cuz of the plastic panties under the engine but I culd smell it and feel it when i rounded off ramps. They rebuilt the rack but didnt do something right and when turned right to the pins, something rubbed and sounded terrible. I rode with it all summer like that cuz i was sick of taking it back to the shop. Finally took it in again last week and the dealer sez it's leaking again - he's gonna replace the rack all together. Had to order the rack and gave it back to me last thursday with the wheel off center by 35 degrees and an aweful noise coming from the brakes. I picked it up after they left for the day so I couldnt turn right around and bitch. So instead I calle Subaru of America and got an aweful runaround when I asked for someone important to call me. Bottom line is I got a lemon and they cant fix the POS.

Plus there are some niggling things I hate about it. The sunroof is so loud I cant hear the stereo on the hiway so I never use it, there is no input for my xm or mp3, the nav system is so-so but the trip computer is quirky - it only displays MPG in .3 increments! WTF??? When it rains and I open the window water pours off the roof onto my leg, cant put the back seats down without either taking the headrests off or moving the front seats up, sport shift on the wheel, but no stereo controls. Stupid climatre control that only seems to blow full max. Subie enthusiast call it HAL cuz it has a mind of its own! Aside from that, she's great. The motor and trans are awesome - it's quick and nimble. I'd put up with the niggling stuff if it werent for the front end. Oh, one more gripe that y'all with the Tech package will find out. Updating the Nav will cost ya about $700 for a new dvd. I'm going without and using a Garmin. $70 updates! ;^)
Old 10-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Instructor

<< doesn't believe the RDX is superior to ANYTHING else.

My Car 1: 2006 BMW M5
My Car 2: 2003 Lexus RX 300
My Car 3: 2008 Acura RDX
Old 10-09-2007, 11:29 PM
B A N N E D

I've got plenty of cars, and a CX-7, and the ride on that is very nicely balanced, they detuned ours for the American market, and Canadians get a better interior, but I Love mine, lack of iPod stinks, along with the Lack of a trip computer, its not very quite, and the Aisin transmisson needs help, but the aftermarket is coming strong and that engine has lots of potential, so I bought the CX-7, the styling was the main factor for me, along with the stellar and probably the only and best Mazda dealer to date.

The Mazda CX-7 is probably not on your list, but if you want that perfect balance between handling and ride comfort, it definitly has the edge there, not to say the RDX rides bad, but the CX-7 rides like a BMW.

Softa** suspension though, and DSC likes to ruin the fun really early, the CX-7 also has excellent brakes, the Sound system is garbage compared to the one in the Acura.

But the CX-7 is worth a look if you're considering the RDX.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:24 AM
Instructor

Yeah.. I looked hard at the CX-7 as a first look when I decided to retire the Lex. I was in the 23rd hour with Galpin on a Black over Black CX-7, the salesman didn't show up for an appointment, so I took the time (since I was up in Van Nuys anyway) to drop in and drive the RDX. I was floored at the differences. For my money, the extra $3000 or so for the RDX (and a luxury badge) was well worth the RDX over the CX-7.

Apparently, Motor Trend again agrees:

Despite a sporty feel and Mazda's Active Torque Split AWD--also borrowed from the MazdaSpeed6--the CX-7 just didn't have the same level of dynamic composure as the Acura. It also lacked the RDX's wrought-from-billet structural rigidity.

Ultimately, however, the Mazda's head-turning style ... was simply outpaced by the RDX's more compelling mix of personality, practicality, and driving exhilaration. Acura marketing types continue to view the BMW's X3 as prime competition for their new baby, and it's difficult to take issue with this. Feature-matched, the RDX still undercuts its Teutonic counterpart in price.

In this particular shootout, pitting the RDX against the RAV-4 and the CX-7, the CX-7 came in last place. My problems with the CX-7 were its inferior navigation system in the Grand Touring trim, the cellophane interior components (glove box, center storage and other components), and the finish on many plastic components that other owners complained quickly chip and scratch.

Incidentally, in a later Motor Trend shootout with the RDX vs. BMW's X3, Land Rover LR2, and the Lincoln MDX, the RDX also came in first.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:02 AM
Instructor

Oh, and I forgot: the CX-7 didn't come with any option for Bluetooth Hands Free. In July 2008, Hands Free will be a requirement under California Law while operating a motor vehicle. So, that was a big plus for the RDX over the CX-7.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:10 AM
B A N N E D

From a sport standpoint, stock for stock, the RDX wins hands down, and has a better interior no doubt, but its a lot softer to appeal to a wider crowd, along with 91 Recommended for 2008 CX-7's, because the market the CX-7 appeals to does not like 91 and higher only. The CX-7's interior has a clean layout, and the plastic's are not really all that different, they both have cheap touches, more so that they are unacceptable in the RDX, at that price point, the silver door handles don't have a great feel to them, and as I said, but the rest of the plastics are nicely textured.

Other CX-7 markets get faux leather door panels and such, a much better interior.

The US spec CX-7 interior however is a let down, but I have no problems with it, considering where the Sport trim starts, I like the interior.

Interior quality is subjective, The RDX has the edge by a margin. My interior has no scratches on it, and I'm not experiencing peeling plastics (at 30,000K!) like in our A4, so I'm happy with it. People just need to be more careful.

But if you want those point and shoot reflexes of a super stiff suspension go with the RDX, if you still want that firmness, but don't want that too firm ride, the CX-7 is a great choice, the RX is really luxo, so if you just want a soft ride hands down pick the RX

Great support from Autoexe you can have the CX-7 out sporting the X3 in no time, if you're into tuning.

I got bluetooth added in at the dealer, .
Old 10-10-2007, 02:51 AM
Instructor

Hmm.. interesting point of view.

I invite you to visit an Acura dealer and perform the following comparison. Open the glove box in a RDX, feel its weight and quality. Now, do the same with your CX-7 glove box. There's no argument if you do this test.

Viscerally, I just couldn't see buying the CX-7 after I drove the RDX. The CX-7 ceased to be a consideration about 60 seconds into my first drive of the RDX.

Overall, finding the RDX as I did was like discovering a pearl.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:45 AM
B A N N E D

For the premium paid, you can have the whole interior of the CX-7 redone to a level of quality that surpasses the RDX. The Navi would still be crappy but touch screen capability keeps it in the game. I'm ecstatic with the interior so I don't feel the need.

I have driven the RDX, its a nice CUV, but when I stepped out and looked at it I could not get past the looks, and certain other factors that would have me shopping for other CUV's and wagons, If I (me personally) was looking at the RDX, with a sure intent to buy it.

Now if they just had a a design language that speaks my French, there would be no doubt an RDX in the driveway, pending new brakes.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:41 AM
Diggin' the RDX!

>Subie enthusiast call it HAL cuz it has a mind of its own!

LMAO.

Thanks for the info, good stuff to keep in mind as my gf considers the Forester. I hope your problem isn't widespread. I empathize with you, though...her '01 Forester had the rear bearings replaced not once but TWICE, and they still were not fixed. What a colossal letdown (along with some other niggling things similar to what you mentioned) in an otherwise great vehicle.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:10 AM
big shot.

o god....lemme guess....AP turned this into a CX-7 thread LOL.

The CX-7 is a decent vehicle, but no where near the class of the Acura (fit & finish, reliability, resale, features), and does not even hold a candle towards the Lexus in terms of quality, mechanical operation etc etc.

I agree with the other poster, comparing the RX & the RDX is comparing 2 different vehicles. Come to terms with what you want, and then I would pick. The Tech pkg RDX is a tough offer to refuse when you break down what you get...the BMW X3 and lexus dont come close on price/features
Old 10-10-2007, 08:18 AM
Meat Popsicle

Isn't the RX a 3 row SUV?
Old 10-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Cruisin'

I am just a girl, so I have no real "car" experience, but we didn't even look at Mazda because my husband said it is made by Ford! LOL! Coming from driving a BMW and now driving the RDX, I think the sporty and luxury feel is the same. I don't think it rides rough at all. I have a 2008.

JMHO for the original poster who is looking for real life opinions.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:08 AM
big shot.

i think the majority of us are on the same page in regards to comparing a mazda (ford) to an Acura, Lexus, etc...

ap is trying to keep hope alive for the blue oval...which, my friend took over her new Edge yesterday (fully loaded, vista roof, black leather, awd etc etc) PIECE. OF. SH************T
i felt bad for her, cuz she just went out and bought it, but hey what ya gonna do. I was actually so surprised at the lack of refinement and the god awful interior that it was almost shocking to me (especially when u comapre the edge to its cousin the CX-9 which is a SIKKKK vehicle) anywhoo, carry on.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:54 AM
B A N N E D

i think the majority of us are on the same page in regards to comparing a mazda (ford) to an Acura, Lexus, etc...

ap is trying to keep hope alive for the blue oval...which, my friend took over her new Edge yesterday (fully loaded, vista roof, black leather, awd etc etc) PIECE. OF. SH************T
i felt bad for her, cuz she just went out and bought it, but hey what ya gonna do. I was actually so surprised at the lack of refinement and the god awful interior that it was almost shocking to me (especially when u comapre the edge to its cousin the CX-9 which is a SIKKKK vehicle) anywhoo, carry on.
Yeah, I did not turn this into a CX-7 thread, but thanks for your inputs. I'm sure you can THINK for me some more, I have no desire to "keep hope alive", I love the EDGE, not Ford.

A Mazda is not a Ford you ***hat, Acura is a HONDA. GET IT???!

The Mazda is VERY compareable, same Ideas, Turbocharged engine, and Sporty handling, but the CX-7 clearly took a back seat in the handling department over ride quality, as other markets have a much stiffer suspension.

I'm so so SO sorry she bought an EDGE and SHE doesn't like it, she should have just gotten a CR-V and been happy with a Honda, RIGHT?

Wasn't I Ignored? Correct me if I'm wrong here.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:27 PM
B A N N E D

JUST to add, the panel fitments on Acura's is absolutely HORRIBLE, the TL, RL, MDX, TSX, dear lord my Audi has better panel alignment. MDX's had panel clips that weren't even put ON at the factory. TL's door panel's CLEARLY don't match up when closed and it meets the dash, After three years of making the same thing you think they could get it right.

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/11/t...07_int1600.jpg

The Resale on some Acura's has been terrible considering they are Honda's.

Quick Reply: Intro - and ... shopping for an RDX