I need help..

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 12:07 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I need help..

i have two problems, i recently changed my head unit to a new alpine and got it installed and everything, but the controller on my steeringwheel that alows me to adjust sound and change track doesnt work anymore, im guessing it only works with stock??? second problem is that my alarm system stopped working completely. i have changed the battery on the remote but for a while it would unlock and lock but now it doesnt even work at all, the remote lights when i push the botton but no action, whats wrong with it and is it a common problem for cl's? i have a 99 cl by the way...thanks...
Old 05-12-2006, 10:28 PM
O.G.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nope....The controll on the side doesnt work...Should be a way but either lost of money or time....no point when u have the alpine remote
Old 05-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,097 Likes on 831 Posts
Originally Posted by RakhshAC20
i have two problems, i recently changed my head unit to a new alpine and got it installed and everything, but the controller on my steeringwheel that alows me to adjust sound and change track doesnt work anymore, im guessing it only works with stock??? second problem is that my alarm system stopped working completely. i have changed the battery on the remote but for a while it would unlock and lock but now it doesnt even work at all, the remote lights when i push the botton but no action, whats wrong with it and is it a common problem for cl's? i have a 99 cl by the way...thanks...
the only thing i can think of for your remote is that you need to reprogram it again.
Old 05-23-2006, 10:27 PM
Cruisin'

man it has not worked for the longest time, it looks ghetto as hell trying to get in the car.. lol
Old 05-24-2006, 09:35 AM
~[τΏτ]~

For the steering wheel controls, you can use one of the Pacific Accessory Corporation's (PAC) Steering Wheel Interface. If you have a 2005+ Alpine model that's steering wheel control ready get SWI-ALP. If you don't then SWI-X is probably the most compatible.

http://www.pac-audio.com/products/pr...el%20Interface