Well, it's official.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005 | 11:24 PM
SSM Accord V6 6 Spd

Well, it's official.....

...the Cl went into the bodyshop today. In three weeks, my body damage will be repaired and the car will be completely repainted. I can't wait! This Focus is a horrible rental car (no offense, but I don't have a cd player or anything in this car).
Old 05-24-2005 | 01:27 AM
MuayThai scrappa

what color are u painting it? stock color?
Old 05-24-2005 | 07:02 AM
Suzuka Master

2 WORDS: Car Cover.

that is all
Old 05-24-2005 | 08:19 AM
Peace, Love & Acura

I had a Chevy Malibu for a rental... talk about your rolling shoe box, but it did have a CD player. I'm sure we are all waiting with baited breath to see your new paint job.
Old 05-24-2005 | 09:58 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Originally Posted by ajtcl
I had a Chevy Malibu for a rental... talk about your rolling shoe box, but it did have a CD player. I'm sure we are all waiting with baited breath to see your new paint job.
Malibu's = but at least it was a v6. My last rental was a gallant, it was pretty for a rental car, had lots of balls. I'd be pissed if I had a fuckus I mean focus for a rental. Beat the piss out of it
Old 05-24-2005 | 10:27 AM
Soul Rebel

When the CL was in the shop one time I had a free rental. The guy pulls up in a shiney, black Lincoln LS. I was like, 'that's what I'm talkin about!' We discuss paperwork right outside and the whole time I'm thinkin of what I'm going to do to that LS
As I'm bout to ask for the keys the guy tells me my car's in the parkin lot....and it was a malibu. yippie. I was like 'ehh???' He tells me that he had to match my type of class of car to rent. CL = malibu??????
Oh and to put in his commision plug, he tells me for a little more loot I can get the LS if I really want to drive it bastard

EPS, roll with that focus cause it'll be so rewardin to finally step in ur car
Old 05-24-2005 | 12:03 PM
Safety Car

when prescious was in the shop they tried to give me a damn toyota echo. i was like NOT JUST NO BUT HELL NO. they were all "its a nice car and it has air conditioning", i told them, that i was dropping off an acura, not a geo. and after bout 5 min of arguing they game me an explorer...not much better since i already have one (wifes truck) and you want to drive something different... but i wasent gonna take that damn echo.
Old 05-24-2005 | 12:13 PM
I'm a llama :(

When I dropped my car off at Acura the rental girl was like...we only have SUV's...and she named off a bunch, but I wasn't impressed. Then she says...or you can take that Infiniti for $30 more per day. I was like...WHERE?!? She points behind me at an FX35. I look behind me and turn around with a big grin on my face (way to be cool). I was like...I'll take that one!!! She had this...oh no, what have I done...look on her face. Needless to say, I had a LOT of fun with that car.
Old 05-24-2005 | 12:18 PM
Soul Rebel

It's like this turned into a 'tell us your rental stories' thread

Old 05-24-2005 | 01:11 PM
Peace, Love & Acura

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
Malibu's = but at least it was a v6. My last rental was a gallant, it was pretty for a rental car, had lots of balls. I'd be pissed if I had a fuckus I mean focus for a rental. Beat the piss out of it
V6? I don't think so. This was a 4 cyl. The only cool thing about it was the automatic headlights. I kind of liked that.