U Like Carbonfiber?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 11:59 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
There are several of us that are trying to get away from that, I for one am always happy to see the different stuff, and I know there's a few other members on here as well

bro no offense but im pretty sure your the leader of these cookie cutter cl's on this site. i've seen some of your comments and you have ALOT! you and a couple ppl on here are quite oppinionated.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:42 AM
Skuuuurrrrrt!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by jreyes30
bro no offense but im pretty sure your the leader of these cookie cutter cl's on this site. i've seen some of your comments and you have ALOT! you and a couple ppl on here are quite oppinionated.
Have you really seen his comments? His comments on the whole diffuser thing? Manual shifter conversion? Not oppinionated, just comments on what he thinks about (likes/dislikes) it in a friendly manner compared to alot of people on here.. I don't see how that makes him "leader of cookie cutter cls"
Old 09-22-2009, 08:21 AM
Guitarded

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, I'm pretty sure BlackAck leads some of the innovation on this site, but not cookie-cutting. His whip is pretty nuts internally and soon will be all around.

Your CL has always been one of my favorites, H22. Not necessarily your CL, but your style. It's always somethin' original. I think you're going for a certain style, and I think you've nailed what you were going for. It's not my thing, but that doesn't make one of us wrong. I'd change a few little things, but your CL deserves mad props...Keep going.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:44 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,453 Likes on 3,049 Posts
Originally Posted by jaredbhouston
theres so much going on on the car. i think this car would look good simplified and a white/white theme with the whole wheel repainted. canards off, stickers off, bumper holes gone, and roof rack back on + white on white. i would be jizzing over this car hard. the carbon wrap could stay i think that actually looks really good.
So basically you want him to change his whole car and then you'd like it?

Originally Posted by jreyes30
For someone who only pops in every 3-4 months posting random comments, you sure claim to know a lot about my opinions. Just this thread alone contradicts your statements about me if you actually go back and read it. Just because I've been around since 03 when all we could get were integra clear corners and accord intakes doesn't mean I am all for the same thing. You think after 6.5 years on this site I'm still all about seeing intakes and WW lips? Um no, not to mention I've seen this car in person and have met the guy who owns it and know what he's going for. I might not like everything he's done, and believe me I've told him my opinion when he asked for it, but it doesn't mean that I don't love his car, because it's far sicker than most on this site. The fact that it's original gives it the most props in my book, as I've said a million times over.

Originally Posted by GhettoNinja06
Have you really seen his comments? His comments on the whole diffuser thing? Manual shifter conversion? Not oppinionated, just comments on what he thinks about (likes/dislikes) it in a friendly manner compared to alot of people on here.. I don't see how that makes him "leader of cookie cutter cls"
I try to keep the hating from others to a minimum and encourage and offer constructive criticism, ideas and suggestions. I encourage everyone to do what they want, but I'm the first to point out when something doesn't flow, like random offset racing stripes, etc.

Originally Posted by XxAtTheGatesxX
Yeah, I'm pretty sure BlackAck leads some of the innovation on this site, but not cookie-cutting. His whip is pretty nuts internally and soon will be all around.
Thanks Tyler, I laugh because nothing on my car is cookie cutter or copied. Everything on my car is original and one of a kind in some way. you won't see another CL on here with the same parts as me, because I innovate and get away from cookie cutter with every mod that I do in some way or another. AtTheGates should know, he's seen my car several times.

Originally Posted by XxAtTheGatesxX
Your CL has always been one of my favorites, H22. Not necessarily your CL, but your style. It's always somethin' original. I think you're going for a certain style, and I think you've nailed what you were going for. It's not my thing, but that doesn't make one of us wrong. I'd change a few little things, but your CL deserves mad props...Keep going.
Shaun, as I've said a million times, I love your car, I know what you have done to it, and it's bad ass, one of the sickest CL's I've ever seen. I know you laugh at the haters the same as I.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:02 PM
One custom CL

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
Yeah I've been here since 03 as well and I have never writen that much
Old 09-23-2009, 02:18 AM
First EVER K24 Turbo CL

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
i dont know about ya'll but i dont need a cookie cutter to eat cookies...