Progress . . . . . :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2002, 08:31 AM
Not AtlCl98 or Atl-CL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What does your wife think of all the stuff that you are doing to your car instead of buying her gifts?
Old 04-19-2002, 02:27 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by AtlCl
What does your wife think of all the stuff that you are doing to your car instead of buying her gifts?
After she got her Rolex last year (I was buying/selling them for a while), she doesn't really ask for much!
Old 04-19-2002, 02:30 PM
What can I get ya?

Originally posted by dustbuster4
After she got her Rolex last year (I was buying/selling them for a while), she doesn't really ask for much!

When do I get my rolex?
Old 04-19-2002, 02:42 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Originally posted by moforose3.0

When do I get my rolex?
Here 'ya go; only $3000.00!
Old 04-19-2002, 02:56 PM
What can I get ya?

Originally posted by dustbuster4
Here 'ya go; only $3000.00!

Holy sheist! That would pretty much deplete my saving/checking account. How about $300 Hook a brotha up.
Old 04-19-2002, 03:26 PM
tlac356

-This is to all those shit talkers-

I am sorry that I dont give pats on the back to guys that put clear corners on their car when everybody else in the world already has them.

I had my corners well over two years ago when you all didnt even have a CL

I am sorry I dont praise 3.0's with vemom 400 that they ran a 16.0 or if they are lucky a 15.8 when I ran a 15.9 with an exaust an intake with my 2.2

I am sorry I dont give high fives to guys who drop their car 1inch and throw some 17 ace or alt rims and post picks like its the shit

I havent posted one pic and I am not going to until my car is down this June, even though it looks better than most of the cars in this forum already

SI forums and Integra forums laugh at you guys, you yap and yap but you dont have shit on your car.

thats all
Old 04-19-2002, 04:13 PM
Apple tech needing a h22a

well if you were smart you wouldnt put up completly incorrect info on nos so you obviously no dick so shutup
not everyone has the money to do mods yet and who cares what other forums think what was your point to that
if you dont like it than kick rocks
you are just some dick who doesnt knwo anything but what he is told and or reads in a mag
Old 04-19-2002, 04:47 PM
Racer

This is to all those shit talkers-
This is to all those shit talkers-

I am sorry that I dont give pats on the back to guys that put clear corners on their car when everybody else in the world already has them.

I am sorry I dont praise 3.0's with vemom 400 that they ran a 16.0 or if they are lucky a 15.8 when I ran a 15.9 with an exaust an intake with my 2.2

I am sorry I dont give high fives to guys who drop their car 1inch and throw some 17 ace or alt rims and post picks like its the shit

I havent posted one pic and I am not going to until my car is down this June, even though it looks better than most of the cars in this forum already

SI forums and Integra forums laugh at you guys, you yap and yap but you dont have shit on your car.

thats all

first off, your dumbass is the one with the ugly ass integra clears so shut your hole. second, you talk all this smack that your not going to post pics of your car until it's all said and done. well until then, stop talkin shit cuz i saw your car at the tysons meet bro, and personally it looks like your typical cl with rims, exhaust and a drop.....nothin special. so until your car stands out from the rest of ours and you have somethin to back up all that talk, shut it up.

As far as the 3.0's are concerned, yeah they might be automatics and i'll be the first to admit that i can't stand it at times but hey.........you get the same exact setup in your 2.2 as a 3.0 would have and see who gets smoked! you could have all the basic bolt ons, plus a 75 shot and run about a 14.7-14.9. a 3.0 cl with the same setup plus a 75 shot will run around a 13.9-low 14's. do the math bro and stop hatin on the 3.0's cuz quite frankly, theres no replacement for displacement!
Old 04-19-2002, 05:02 PM
Cause stock sux.

Educate yourself before you post. Nitrious doesn't catch on fire. 3.0s don't run 16.0...99' version does 15.7 STOCK. If we wanted a fast car, there's plenty out there for the price we paid.

As far as your car goes...Its probably shit. Too ashamed to post anything up. Cause "its not done"....well fuck...I've never heard of a 6 year project since you have a 97' "before all of us."

"I had my corners well over two years ago when you all didnt even have a CL"

Fucken dumb ass...I've had my CL for 5 yrs now.

Eat shit and die.

Old 04-19-2002, 05:32 PM
tlac356

Originally posted by Got Rice?
Educate yourself before you post. Nitrious doesn't catch on fire. 3.0s don't run 16.0...99' version does 15.7 STOCK. If we wanted a fast car, there's plenty out there for the price we paid.

As far as your car goes...Its probably shit. Too ashamed to post anything up. Cause "its not done"....well fuck...I've never heard of a 6 year project since you have a 97' "before all of us."

"I had my corners well over two years ago when you all didnt even have a CL"

Fucken dumb ass...I've had my CL for 5 yrs now.

Eat shit and die.

Old 04-19-2002, 05:34 PM
tlac356

thats funny you have had your cl for 5 years when at the bottom of that gay ass pic says "99 CL Premium"
Old 04-19-2002, 06:52 PM
Lots of JDM parts on my

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
first off, your dumbass is the one with the ugly ass integra clears so shut your hole
Hey man! I was one of the few who also had these, before they were available to buy.

Yeah, they were ugly but it took a lot of work to make them things.

Actually, I still have them if anyone is interested.
Old 04-19-2002, 08:27 PM
Cause stock sux.

Originally posted by clac225
thats funny you have had your cl for 5 years when at the bottom of that gay ass pic says "99 CL Premium"
You dumb ass. 99 cars are offered in 98. Always one year ahead. Now its 2002. Again...please think before you post.

So fucken ignorant. :shakehd:
Old 04-19-2002, 08:31 PM
Swaps? $3000 for 50HP? :(

Can you guys show your panties off somewhere else?

This an automotive forum not a bitch session.

:shakehd:
Old 04-19-2002, 09:53 PM
What can I get ya?

-This is to all those shit talkers-

thats all

Yo, who the fuck are you coming out of nowhere and talking all of this shit. Christ everyone already thought you were an ass, now this just proves it. Im sorry my/our cars cant look as good as yours w/ my ACE wheels.
Old 04-20-2002, 02:12 AM
Burning Brakes

This whole arguement is :wackit:
Old 04-20-2002, 12:30 PM
tlac356

look that is what I thought, although it may have been too harsh, I just think people are too nice on this forum, when someones mod looks shitty, people still tell him its looks great , this is not a self esteem building forum, if my car sucks, tell me, I am not going to flip out and cry.

I would rather have you to tell your honest opinion, than to bullshit and lie and then laugh to your self. that got rice guy, I will put money on it that I will never meet him in my life, along with the rest of CLers across the country, so who cares

This forum is to help everybody out, we all put in our two cents and sometimes we are wrong,
Old 04-20-2002, 01:21 PM
-iii-(

clac225, We all buy our cars for different reasons. I've always liked the styling of the CL and as soon as I found a good deal, I picked one up. I'm sorry I didn't go out and buy a 97 right when they came out when i was 15 years old. I bought the clear corners cause they look better. I'm not tryin to impress anyone with my ride and I'm not tryin to put together a race car. I like the distinctiveness of my 1st gen and on the street noone knows if you got venom400,pullies,headers, and all that shit. I'm just tryin for a clean lookin car and when people come along and hate on what my opinions are it kinda pisses me off, i think i can speak for a bunch of people on this board when I say that. So keep the smartass shit to yourself if you have nothin nice to say. After all, "this forum is to help everybody out" right?
Old 04-20-2002, 02:30 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

clac225: I don't know who your comments were directed to (and really don't care), but since I fit some of the descriptors you mention ("3.0's with vemom 400 that they ran a 16.0 or if they are lucky a 15.8"; "guys that put clear corners on their car when everybody else in the world already has them"; "SI forums and Integra forums laugh at you guys, you yap and yap but you dont have shit on your car").

What other mods would you suggest (besides the exhaust--which just needs to be put on)?

I already have 18s, 40-series tires, brembo brakes, adjustable shocks, springs, intake, Venom, nitrous, HIDs, ear-splitting sound system, leather, wood, and most OEM options [fogs, shifter, mud guards, gold]. I don't want stickers, or other rice shit. Besides dumping 3-grand into a turbo, I can't think of what else will make my 3.0 go faster (except going up to a 100-shot or buying another car).

Any suggestions are welcome.

Back to thread topic: Zex has no friggin' idea when the nitrous nozzles will ship!

So, I wait!
Old 04-20-2002, 02:59 PM
What can I get ya?

look that is what I thought, although it may have been too harsh, I just think people are too nice on this forum, when someones mod looks shitty, people still tell him its looks great , this is not a self esteem building forum, if my car sucks, tell me, I am not going to flip out and cry.

I would rather have you to tell your honest opinion, than to bullshit and lie and then laugh to your self. that got rice guy, I will put money on it that I will never meet him in my life, along with the rest of CLers across the country, so who cares

This forum is to help everybody out, we all put in our two cents and sometimes we are wrong,

Please dont try to justify your immature post on this subject, it has been posted and you fucked up. It is true that people should get an honest opinion, but not like that. Your just an asshole, thats all there is to it. From now on keep your "2 cents" to yourself, noone cares to hear it.
Old 04-20-2002, 05:29 PM
Cause stock sux.

Originally posted by moforose3.0

Please dont try to justify your immature post on this subject, it has been posted and you fucked up. It is true that people should get an honest opinion, but not like that. Your just an asshole, thats all there is to it. From now on keep your "2 cents" to yourself, noone cares to hear it.
Now thats being honest.
Old 04-20-2002, 05:42 PM
Acurazine OG.

clac225

You ARE THE COOLEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET, WHERE DO I SIGN UP TO BE YOUR FRIEND? Also, not everyone is in it for speed... you could pull up next to me in a 10 sec car, peel out & smoke my doors off & I would just laugh at you... I am just in it for show. Also, so what if someone has ace wheels... or whatever, maybe its all they could afford at the time. If you feel brave, me & you could play "big bank, little bank" & see who wins... if you know what that is, I am sure you do though, since you are such a baller... peace out kneegrow.

clac225
Old 04-21-2002, 12:09 AM
-iii-(

hey dust,
Your car doesn't need anything! Actually one thing I could think of, the respect of clac225. Dont let him hate, your car is the shit.

Edit: Hope you get those nozzles soon!
Old 04-21-2002, 12:58 AM
Honda Technician

Everyone needs to chill out. I think the moderator needs to take care of clac225.....what do you guys think? hmm??
Old 04-21-2002, 02:29 AM
Atl/Mia reppin'

Nah, I don't think this is a time for a mod to intervene. We're all big boys, and this all started because Clac gave some incorrect info about nitrous, didn't he? So he was wrong, then he turned bitch. Its ok, I think most people on here give an honest opinion...but what starts to annoy me is when people start arguing over some petty crap. We all learn from each other, and sometimes we say things that are wrong...grow up and get over it. I think its natural for alot of people to say agreeable things...just like its natural for you to be a smartass....just accept people for who they are, and their opinions, call out BS when someone is wrong...but be respectful....its what makes the 1st gen forum worth visiting everyday *takes a breath* aiight i'm done :P
Old 04-21-2002, 01:24 PM
tlac356

Look, I am the one that started this, I tried to end it earlier, obviously that didnt work, I even got newbies and girls yelling at, just drop it
Old 04-21-2002, 02:07 PM
Moderator Alumnus

you people

CAN ANYONE SUMMARIZE WHAT WAS POSTED IN THE THREAD THAT HAS BEEN A STICKY FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS?

enough is enough. take the flames into ramblings for all i give a crap, but keep the arguements and wise answers to a minimum in First Gen.

dustbuster4 - you can open another thread if you wish to do so.

if there are any concerns PM me.