procarparts dicked me

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2003, 11:53 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
procarparts dicked me

Damn I ordered the clear bumper lights off of Procarparts on ebay. It took 2 weeks to get here, I opened up the box..... and it says ACURA TL on it. I'm thinking ok maybe the CL and TL have the same bumperlights, but when I go try to instal them, what a surprise!!! they dont fit!!! What's worse, they aren't returning my emails. Anyone else have an experience like that with them?
Old 06-03-2003, 12:12 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 978 Likes on 330 Posts
I've ordered something from them in the past, forgot what it was though. But I didn't have a problem. HOw long have you been trying to email them? Have you tried the phone, i'm sure they'll resolve everything.
Old 06-03-2003, 01:06 PM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lol, do a search for porcarparts on here, i had a problem with them about my shit, same thing clear lights for the front. they told me that they were wrong ad there was adefect in the light but they had already cashed my check through the bank. I asked them if you already cashed it then wheres my product. they said" oh you will be recieving it when they fix the prolem, i said 'when' they responded in about 2 months" :angry: so after bitching them out over the phone for about 3 days and many hours, i told them if they do not send me my money overnight then i will sue them for false advertisement and neglegence on their products, and guess what i talked to the owner, we yelled at each other about it, and i finally said i will call my lawyer in the morning about this and you will recieve a letter to come to court, he repsponed with what can i do to fix it? i told him to overnight a check for the amount in question, and then he said he cant overnight. Then i really got pisssed. i told him that all he had to do is bring it to a ups or fedex to overnight it. he was real stupid when it came to his own company. so he told me it would be overnighted, cause i got a hold of my lawyer and had them call him cause this was getting out of control, we really the lawyer is my cousin, real lawyer, just doing a favor, but anyways he was scared shitless, he also demanded that the check be sent over night business class and recieved the next morning or else. and quess what at 10am the next morning i got my mother fucking check.

i refuse to deal with procarparts.com they are a bunch of asshole and people tha dont know what they are talking about and dont know their own products. so go blow it up your tail pipe procarparts, you lost one customer here
Old 06-03-2003, 01:08 PM
10th Gear

ive been waiting 1 1/2 months on my damn clear bumper lights i just said screw it
Old 06-03-2003, 01:25 PM
Racer

cocks
Old 06-03-2003, 02:45 PM
A-CL Understudy

I ordered some clears from them like 5 months ago and i didn't have a problem at all they came in three days so i don't know.
Old 06-03-2003, 03:13 PM
cor
MR O'NEAL

yea.. i didn't have any problem with them, but i guess you get what you get
Old 06-03-2003, 03:50 PM
CAFFEINE SLAVE

I ordered something from them awhile back and when it showed up the color didn't appear as it did on the web site so I sent it back then they wanted to charge me a restocking fee

The last time I checked their site they had an updated picture of that item that more represented the actual color.

In the end I got my money back and it only cost me a shipping charge of sending the item back.

But because of the hassle and the back and forth e-mailing I'm done with them.
Old 06-03-2003, 03:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I've order my bumper light from time off ebay too and there was no problem....call em, talking to them over the phone is better.
Old 06-03-2003, 10:25 PM
A-CL Totaled Member

I ordered from them about a month ago, clear corners and xenon bulbs. It came in decent time and the order was correct. HOWEVER, one of the bulbs burned out within the week and they did not respond to e mails regarding the warranty. It's supposedly their own brand of bulb, so there is no excuse. Site says "100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! 1000-DAY WARRANTY! WE'LL REPLACE THE BULBS IF THEY STOP WORKING,BURN OUT,ETC...NO HASSLE,NO QUESTIONS,FOR ANY REASON UP TO 1000 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE!")

Yea no questions asked because they wont respond to you. I figure its not worth the hassle for $14 bulbs, learned the cheap ones are crap, just bought those cause of the price and stated warranty. Also, after i paid $40 for my clear corners, they listed them for $25 on e bay.

The newbies thread lists procarparts as a place to buy clear corners, and after all these posts i recommend they be removed.
Old 06-03-2003, 10:30 PM
2nd Gear

procarparts suck
Old 06-03-2003, 11:38 PM
Racer

Originally posted by 97Acura3.0CL
lol, do a search for porcarparts on here, i had a problem with them about my shit, same thing clear lights for the front. they told me that they were wrong ad there was adefect in the light but they had already cashed my check through the bank. I asked them if you already cashed it then wheres my product. they said" oh you will be recieving it when they fix the prolem, i said 'when' they responded in about 2 months" :angry: so after bitching them out over the phone for about 3 days and many hours, i told them if they do not send me my money overnight then i will sue them for false advertisement and neglegence on their products, and guess what i talked to the owner, we yelled at each other about it, and i finally said i will call my lawyer in the morning about this and you will recieve a letter to come to court, he repsponed with what can i do to fix it? i told him to overnight a check for the amount in question, and then he said he cant overnight. Then i really got pisssed. i told him that all he had to do is bring it to a ups or fedex to overnight it. he was real stupid when it came to his own company. so he told me it would be overnighted, cause i got a hold of my lawyer and had them call him cause this was getting out of control, we really the lawyer is my cousin, real lawyer, just doing a favor, but anyways he was scared shitless, he also demanded that the check be sent over night business class and recieved the next morning or else. and quess what at 10am the next morning i got my mother fucking check.

i refuse to deal with procarparts.com they are a bunch of asshole and people tha dont know what they are talking about and dont know their own products. so go blow it up your tail pipe procarparts, you lost one customer here
rofl hahahaha mad prop to you man. funny shit.
Old 06-04-2003, 12:13 AM
Three Wheelin'

I ordered the clear corners from thier website a long time ago. They didn't answer any of my e-mails either. I ended up ordering them from ebay anyway but ironically it was from the procarparts company. I rec'd them in like a week. My order with the online site didn't go through, for some reason, so I didn't end up paying for them twice like I thought I did.
Old 06-04-2003, 09:20 AM
Pro

They got the auctions for the clear lens that start at like $.99? They have one on there now. I'll email them and tell them about how crappy they are, and that I'll never bid on their auctions, and then email the other bidders and tell them how crappy Procarparts are.

EDIT: just sent them an email on the auction, and emailed the current bidders.
Old 06-04-2003, 11:13 AM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's risky dealing with them. I've dealt with them twice through eBay, and had no problems. I guess I was lucky.

Take a look at their horrible feedback rating: http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...s.com&items=25 (1742 negatives) :thumbsdn:
Old 06-04-2003, 03:07 PM
its paid for

I got a set of clear corners from them on ebay, and things went pretty smotthly. They arrived in a timely fashion and were as described. But I think I will avoid them in the future after hearing some of these stories.
Old 06-04-2003, 03:11 PM
HOOK EM HORNS

they sold me indiglo gauges and the holes didnt match up and they wouldnt refund my money
screw procarparts
i hope they go bankrupt
Old 06-04-2003, 03:21 PM
Pro

I hope they just don't come back, re-register under a different name.....
Old 06-06-2003, 05:53 PM
I'm rich biatch!

I bought clear bumper lenses, head lights, parking and side marker lights, they fucked up the order the first time and didn't send the lense covers, just the lights. After calling them and bitchin' they finnally shipped them about a week later. Then the headlights blew within like 3 weeks and they were nice enough to send me a new set, no questions asked, but then the 2nd set blew within 3 days. So I just went and bought some PIAA's.
Old 06-06-2003, 10:51 PM
Instructor

I received my bumper lenses yesterday in the mail and it was the day that they estimated. So i'm happy with my experience.