new,but not really

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2003 | 07:38 PM
WAYFASTWHITEY

new,but not really

Hey guys whats up? I've been a member of this forum for a few months, but I havn't had the time to post much. Plus you guys answer all my questions before I even ask them. I'm the proud owner of a black 97 2.2 CL premium with basically just intake, exhaust, subs, amp, tv, and xbox. I also own a 90 Honda Accord 4d, wich my wife drives now, with cai, header, exhaust, plugs, wires, wheels, coilovers, pulleys, lenses, ect. The first gen cl is, in my opinion, the better looking cl. I've seen many of you guys' cl's and as soon as I get my digicam back I'll show you mine. I also stayed at the same hotel at NOPI as another guy from this forum with a black cl (but I forgot his name) who was a member of whothennow car club. I hope to make many freinds at this spot and 0 enemys. Guess I'll see you guys later.

P.S. Anyone else from around Alabama?
Old 01-05-2003 | 08:09 PM
DOOKS of hazard!!!!

i go to school at auburn along with another guy from this forum......his name is hornyleprechan
Old 01-05-2003 | 08:23 PM
WAYFASTWHITEY

Cool, I'm in Florence and my cousin just graduated from Auburn. I think I'm the only person in my area hooking up a cl. And every time someone sees it they ask "what is it" .
Old 01-05-2003 | 10:08 PM
Intermediate

I am from Hamilton, AL which is about 1 hr from Florence. I go to school at UA in Tuscaloosa. I will be graduating this May!
Old 01-06-2003 | 12:20 PM
Pimpin with style

hey, whered u put ur Xbox at, I was debaiting at one piont to gettin a Xbox or PS2 to put in the car, but I went ahead and put the PS2 in because its smaller, and left the Xbox for the house, anyways, Im lookin for a better place to put it instead of under the seat, also, do u have any problems with the Xbox on there?? like watchin movies or anything, I have to reset the PS2 when I restart the car
Old 01-06-2003 | 06:22 PM
WAYFASTWHITEY

Yeah I gotta reset my xbox every time I turn it on. I put it behind the drivers seat in the floorboard, I haven't found a better place for it bc it's so fawkin huge. Hey dyar1 my brother and brother-in-law both work in hamilton. I'm originally from Haleyville. Do you know anyone from there?
Old 01-07-2003 | 12:12 PM
Instructor

Re: new,but not really

Originally posted by scottyjo
Hey guys whats up? I've been a member of this forum for a few months, but I havn't had the time to post much. Plus you guys answer all my questions before I even ask them. I'm the proud owner of a black 97 2.2 CL premium with basically just intake, exhaust, subs, amp, tv, and xbox. I also own a 90 Honda Accord 4d, wich my wife drives now, with cai, header, exhaust, plugs, wires, wheels, coilovers, pulleys, lenses, ect. The first gen cl is, in my opinion, the better looking cl. I've seen many of you guys' cl's and as soon as I get my digicam back I'll show you mine. I also stayed at the same hotel at NOPI as another guy from this forum with a black cl (but I forgot his name) who was a member of whothennow car club. I hope to make many freinds at this spot and 0 enemys. Guess I'll see you guys later.

P.S. Anyone else from around Alabama?
the person with the black cl is my older brother since the nopi show some ass hole tryed to break into his car. his sn is untouchable he is the VP is whothennow car club. i was with him at the show but he isnt going to show ever again at the nopi show(neithere is the car club he is in and alot of other ATL club's) ever again because of what happened at nopi with a club member's girlfrend. if you dont know it was all over the news a WTN(whothennow) car club member's girlfriend allison was killed on saturday by 2 male nopi worker's. because the majority of the people who work for nopi that were at the show were ass holes they didint even know it, but she was missing since about 2PM when she went the the bathroom there 2 of the nopi worker's killed her in cold blood. they moved the body somewhere outside of the racetrac. the reason that he isnt showing ever again is because of what i said and the fact that 20 plus club member's asked for the help of the nopi staff and they didnt even care but the part that pisses me off is while they were giving out trophy's they managed to say some bull $hit about someone's key's missing but they couldnt say anything about a female that had been missing since the day before.
Old 01-07-2003 | 04:44 PM
Pimpin with style

dang, that is jacked, down with nopi
Old 01-08-2003 | 12:55 PM
WAYFASTWHITEY

Dude I'm sorry to here that. I had heard about that at nopi when we was there. Hell yeah down with Nopi My friends and I are thinking of going to hot import nights instead. Your brothers car is off the chain, do they have a website? Sorry again for your friend. I'm not going to Nopi anymore that could've been my wife or anyone else's. peace out
Old 01-08-2003 | 05:07 PM
Instructor

im currently relocating my xbox drive and power,eject buttons to the front ill get pics when im done. and bougth controler extentions for tthe controlers. putting it all under my deck