im done with it

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2002, 08:50 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im done with it

guys im not gonna try to hook my CL up like a race car simply because it isn't I am gonna get rid of my exaust I need a muffler that is quiet yet looks nice anyone have any suggestions? IMO our cars are luxury so all I am really gonna do is get rims drop it and do a nice system and them im done because I dont think our cars are race cars they are luxury to me so im done trying.
Old 02-03-2002, 10:54 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Interesting! I gave a "speech" here on the board about a week or so ago chastising those who were frustrated about turning their CL into a race car.

I promoted the balance between speed and luxury (well at least in the 3.0). I've leaned towards the luxury side of things, and appeared content with this decision.

Well, I've decided to put NOS on the old girl! :P

Yep! Think I'm gonna put some nitrous in her!

Am I crazy?
Old 02-03-2002, 10:56 PM
fellow MASShole

Originally posted by dustbuster4

Am I crazy?

put it this way ... if i had an extra 500 bucks layin around i would be sprayin all over the place!!!!!

MaCe
Old 02-03-2002, 11:15 PM
Three Wheelin'

[i]

Am I crazy? [/B]
Nope your not crazy If used responsibly it won't give you any problems at all. I've had a Zex 75 shot on my 2.3 for months and hasn't given me any problems at all.
Have you decided what brand nitrous system your going to purchase?
Cough...zex...Cough
Good luck I'm sure you'll love the vast improvement in speed.
Old 02-03-2002, 11:19 PM
Instructor

Well, I've decided to put NOS on the old girl!
Nope I dont think you are crazy if you want to do NOS that is up to you I promote those who want to race there CL I would love to see a CL whoop the shit out of say a type R but it just isnt for me anymore I may even custom mold a bodykit if I save enough money who knows what I will do all I know is that I am sticking with the luxury side of the car
Old 02-03-2002, 11:39 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Originally posted by ModedGen1CL

Nope I dont think you are crazy if you want to do NOS that is up to you I promote those who want to race there CL I would love to see a CL whoop the shit out of say a type R but it just isnt for me anymore I may even custom mold a bodykit if I save enough money who knows what I will do all I know is that I am sticking with the luxury side of the car
[Sorry to whore your thread! ]

I don't blame you at all! I love the luxury we get with our cars!

You can see in my pics, that I've primarily focused on the luxury side of the CL.

I guess I want the periodic "thrill" that NOS can give me!

dcsqurm88: Definitely Zex!
Old 02-03-2002, 11:39 PM
Three Wheelin'

ModedGen1CL you could turn a CL into a real show car and never have to touch the engine. Racing isn't for everyone and besides if all we cared about is speed we all would of bought ITRs, RX7s, supras or whatever.
Sorry to whore but dustbuster I saw a NOS kit for sale on the TL website and it was pretty cheap. I'm not sure if its still for sale, maybe you should take a look at it.
Old 02-03-2002, 11:49 PM
Instructor

not a problem whore it up all you want hehe

I was just saying that my CL too me isnt for racing and I know if all you guys cared about was speed you would have bought like an RX7

I personally am going to try and make mine a show car

dont get me wrong I still love the whole racen thing if I can save enough I would want to get a little civic bubble back and throw a turbocharged type r motor in it hehe only thing is I am only 18 so it will be kinda tough to get a 2nd car

I could always race some of my friends cars they let me drive them if I want

I am too happy with my CL to sell it and get a car to race so im just gonna hook it up for show

im gonna go to bed so feel free to express yourselves and I will read it tomarrow inbetween my 2 classes at college tomarrow

PS: kinda interesting that I am 18 and graduated from highschool last year and am going to a community college this year huh and no I didnt skip a grade hopefully I can transfer out to wesconn this semester so I dont have to drive that far from home for classes and it is a better school and yes I will live at home as long as I can its easier that way
Old 02-04-2002, 12:03 AM
Cause stock sux.

Screw Zex. If you do nitrous, go Nitrous Express.
Old 02-04-2002, 08:27 AM
What can I get ya?

Definately nitrous express, alot better product.