I Got Keyed.......

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005 | 11:58 AM
Ciao Pho Eva eva

Originally Posted by ajtcl
Fuck, those marks look personal. I really doubt that was random. You work in a bank? you aren't a loan officer or some shit like that? If so, you might have turned down a loan to the wrong customer. A. Sorry man.
Yea that shits personal. Its most likely my ex's friend. But if i cant prove it i wont go messing her shit up. She will get hers...

I dont know if i wnna fix just that, or live with it for now... I mean wats stopping the whore who did it to do it again? I really want to repaint my whole car Si Red. But i would be even more paranoid...

btw how much is it to repaint ur cl?
Old 04-06-2005 | 12:48 PM
Peace, Love & Acura

Talking Karma gonna get the keymiester.

Depends on where you go, but a good factory paint job will cost you around $1,300 at a dealer body shop. If you have MACO do it, you might get a good job done for around $600. And well, if you know some one, you could get it done for less than that.

As for paranoya, get it fixed and buy a couple of little spy cams. Put them on your car and wait. If the whores come back and do it again, you got them RED HANDED. Sorry for the Si Red pun. Sure, they might fuck it up again, but then you got the proof to file against them in small claims court. Besides, why should you let them dictate the way your car looks. It is your's not their's.

Oh, and yes, Karma is a bitch.
Old 04-06-2005 | 01:31 PM
I'm a llama :(

How the hell are you gonna install security cameras in a car?
Old 04-06-2005 | 03:04 PM
Ciao Pho Eva eva

Originally Posted by Motohip
How the hell are you gonna install security cameras in a car?
The camera install is easy shit, they put that crap in teddy bears and picture frames. I wnna know how i record the video? i keep a DVD-R in my trunk?
Old 04-06-2005 | 06:53 PM
I'm a llama :(

Well that's what I was getting at. Is it going to record 24-7? If so, then onto what?
Old 04-06-2005 | 06:58 PM
how handsome I am

perhaps you can set it to record whenever you lock up the car while you're not driving/sleeping/working. duh. recording while driving may be pointless. but who knows, the system is out there to do it. now get to it!

-Alex
Old 04-07-2005 | 10:56 AM
Ciao Pho Eva eva

Originally Posted by agranado
perhaps you can set it to record whenever you lock up the car while you're not driving/sleeping/working. duh. recording while driving may be pointless. but who knows, the system is out there to do it. now get to it!

-Alex
Maybe if i drove a +$100,000 car i would do that. Prolly some spensive shit. Im going to start a paint job fund like the 3.0 guyz are saving up for future transmissions.
Old 04-07-2005 | 11:03 AM
how handsome I am

Originally Posted by Palayah8ta
Maybe if i drove a +$100,000 car i would do that. Prolly some spensive shit. Im going to start a paint job fund like the 3.0 guyz are saving up for future transmissions.
Old 04-07-2005 | 11:16 AM
NAWWWWSSSSSS

Originally Posted by Palayah8ta

or their mods so they can keep up right alex
Old 04-07-2005 | 11:57 AM
Peace, Love & Acura

The recording isn't hard, you could use a laptop if you have one, if not, a small video recorder. They use these cameras to catch all kinds of theives and stuff. Does your bank have a wireless network? You could use wireless internet cams to do it. Or Bluetooth cams, if you have access to them... OR, maybe you should talk to your bank security people. They might be able to point a camera in the direction of your car, for a few days or so. It is out there, you just gotta do it.

Good luck.
ajtcl
Old 04-07-2005 | 12:20 PM
Ciao Pho Eva eva

The recording isn't hard, you could use a laptop if you have one, if not, a small video recorder. They use these cameras to catch all kinds of theives and stuff. Does your bank have a wireless network? You could use wireless internet cams to do it. Or Bluetooth cams, if you have access to them... OR, maybe you should talk to your bank security people. They might be able to point a camera in the direction of your car, for a few days or so. It is out there, you just gotta do it.
See all of these options require a lot of $$. why spend $1-2000 to stop a $200 hate crime. My cheapass bank (fuking french) they dont even have an exterior camera. only one for the ATM. So they would have to install one just for me, they wont do that. Theres no wireless networking in a bank, its too risky.. my options are next to none...thnx for the suggestions.
Old 04-07-2005 | 12:53 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Good luck.
ajtcl
So, you could have a laptop recording, when someone breaks in and steals it
Old 04-07-2005 | 01:27 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by jz-97-c7
i got keyd in the wife's apartment complex.
I wish my wife and I had separate residences, how'd you pull that off playa. I think my ex is crazy enought to do something stupid like that. If she did, there is only one solution. Get your your new gf to
Old 08-08-2005 | 04:59 PM
97 2.2CL?for how long??

Unhappy

I say you got off easy man. You aint met crazy until you've met MY EX. Even though my fender got effed this past weekend, I think about my ex and put things into perspective; it could've been worse

look at the bright side, you no longer have to keep in touch with her if the relationship is this bitter
Old 08-08-2005 | 05:07 PM
That's Racist

Originally Posted by pebecl97
Word of advice, if youre gonna smack a girl, make sure this guy aint around

https://acurazine.com/forums/ramblings-12/my-good-deed-day-i-just-broke-dudes-nose-301971/
^Best story ever. I hate korean wifebeaters.
Old 08-08-2005 | 05:26 PM
Ciao Pho Eva eva

hahah Lima u brought the thread back to life!!!! Hopefully well get our cars fixed in time for the acura beauty contest/meet.
Old 08-08-2005 | 05:31 PM
Intermediate

i bought my car pre keyed little key job but gota better price on teh car also figure who keys a car twice so with it there its like protection from getting keyed worse.
Old 08-08-2005 | 05:53 PM
97 2.2CL?for how long??

Originally Posted by PLuGiNn
i bought my car pre keyed little key job but gota better price on teh car also figure who keys a car twice so with it there its like protection from getting keyed worse.

yeah we'll get our cars painted pink to look nice and purty
Old 08-08-2005 | 06:10 PM
Intermediate

haha pink
Old 08-17-2005 | 07:27 AM
Instructor

I feel ya, i got keyed starts from the front of the passenger door and goes all the way into my tail light. i cant drop the $ for new paint so i got some touch up paint thats all i can do