I was drinking a driving...

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2004, 06:56 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was drinking and driving and crashed

Before you read this, I don't remember everything that happened. Most of it was pieced together after a day or so...

On December 30th I crashed while drinking and driving. I'm in the Air Force stationed in Hawaii and I was home on leave in Granite Bay, CA. I was driving my brother's kitted '02 Civic SI. We were at a party and after a fight broke out we all had to leave. My designated driver dropped me off but I didn't want to go home. After I promised her I wasn't going to go out again, I drove off after she left. I picked up my friend and went out. We were driving really fuckin' insane. We're talking about going 80 MPH through the residential area, passing people on the shoulder, etc.

I took a corner way too fast and hit a curb and went up on two wheels. I tried to correct the car to go straight but I guess I just passed out. I ran right into a wall. My buddy had to wake me up and tell me to drive off. When I got home, I was so fucked up that I crawled through the window instead of going right through the front door. I could barely remember crashing.

When my mom came back from work, she asked what the hell happened. I said "what are you talking about". She said that my brothers car is fucked up. I went outside and I was like FUUUUUUCK. I told my mom that I fell asleep. She didn't buy it. So I told her the truth.

I'm just glad that I didn't hurt anyone and didn't get caught by the police. It could have been a lot worse because a few feet the right would have been a tree and a few feet to the left was a power box. It was a lessoned learned that I will never forget. After all the times I drove fucked up, this is my first accident. I'm kind of glad it happened now because I can only imagine things being a lot worse. Total damages are about $800. It would have been a lot more but I have a uncle that makes body kits and he hooked me up.
Old 01-03-2004, 07:02 PM
The movement has started

Daymn dude that was a close call good thing your ok though.
Old 01-03-2004, 07:07 PM
fellow MASShole

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
shit man lesson learned is right
Old 01-03-2004, 09:04 PM
Banned

not good my friend, what'd your brother say?
Old 01-03-2004, 09:07 PM
DOOKS of hazard!!!!

dude, honestly.........if i was your brother i'd kill you. thats probably one of the dumbest things i've ever heard........not cool!
Old 01-03-2004, 09:53 PM
acura-cl.com OG

Originally posted by d5c5b
dude, honestly.........if i was your brother i'd kill you. thats probably one of the dumbest things i've ever heard........not cool!
This is why we have DUI and DWI laws. What would have happened if you black out and instead of hitting the wall you hit the side of a minivan and killed the two children in the back seat. Shit, drunk driving gets me heated! Just burried a friend last week due to a drunk driving incident, USE YOUR HEAD PEOPLE!
Old 01-03-2004, 09:54 PM
Atl/Mia reppin'

Good thing you're alive to learn the lesson
Old 01-03-2004, 10:02 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Originally posted by ATLcl98
Good thing you're alive to learn the lesson
Old 01-03-2004, 11:08 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by Katana18
not good my friend, what'd your brother say?
He's in Korea (Army) so I talked to him over the phone. He was really fuckin' pissed but he knows that I'll take care of everything.

I know what I did was really retarded. I promise that it will never happen again. I was put to the test yesterday. I stayed sober the whole night while everyone was partying. I just said to myself "shit just isn't worth it." Smartest move I've made in a long time.
Old 01-03-2004, 11:12 PM
Ted
Burning Brakes

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid...I've had too many friends die from stupid shit like this. I hope you really have learned your lesson and will NEVER do something this stupid again.

Glad you're ok though...stupid!
Old 01-03-2004, 11:26 PM
CL 4 LYFE

damn dawg, i am glad that youre okay. we dun wanna lose ya.
Old 01-03-2004, 11:39 PM
The hair says it all

Originally posted by lnsyone
damn dawg, i am glad that youre okay. we dun wanna lose ya.
learn your lesson and make sure it sticks

at least you got home man, not the hospital
Old 01-03-2004, 11:40 PM
CL 4 LYFE

(aside from this incident, i would also like to add...)

street racing is just as dumb, too... ?
Old 01-04-2004, 12:13 AM
Pro

I can only say that please dont drink an drive. My brother wrecked the CL last Monday.
Old 01-04-2004, 05:05 AM
Three Wheelin'

damn yo, you dont learn your lesson do you, me and insyone see you drunk on the cruises driving your CL!, atleast it wasnt your car... well, sometimes ppl learn the hardway, like me and insyone drifting haha, nah but foreal though stop getting drunk before you die!
Old 01-04-2004, 09:33 AM
Still trolling

All I can say is, your a dumb f**k. It's not like DWI is something new. Have you not seen the repricusions of doing such a thing in your life time? Ever watch the news? I have no respect for people that make these decisions.

What if I would have been out, picked up my kids from the sitter to come home, and you plowed into me, and killed or hurt anyone in my family.... Do you think you would be at home now? I think not....
Old 01-04-2004, 10:09 AM
di.fm fanatik

I crashed my focus zx3 almost 2 years ago. I was driving back from my friend's b-day at a bar after 2 AM. I only had a few beers and wasnt wasted or anything, just tired... I was going like 65mph on I-95 and when I changed the lane going over a bridge I saw an 18 wheeler stopped in the right lane for no apparent reason... Everything happened so fast, I slammeed the brakes and managed to slow down to about 40-45 when I ran into the back of the trailer. When I realized what the hell happened I saw that fucker truck driver drive off and stopped about 100 yards ahead. And when I got out and started walking towards him he obviously saw that I was ok and simply drove off. I couldn't even get his plate number. I got really lucky walking away with only a nasty looking burn on my arm from the airbag. I didn't even get a DUI or a ticket since the other driver left the scene of an accident. My car was not as lucky though, poor focus was pronounced a total loss two days later "sigh" My friends used to call it Pikachu for its bright yellow color and ww skirt kit (it did look like a cheesy japanime character) I gotta stop - my keyboard is getting wet...
Anyways, to make this story short, I have been much more responsible ever since and did a decent job keeping booze and driving separate from each other. I still allow myself moderate use of the green herb during short trips but that has never affected my driving in a negative way.
Old 01-04-2004, 12:48 PM
i want a bimmer =(

.......... :thumbsdn:
Old 01-05-2004, 04:22 PM
~aka~chester~pingusa~

hey was the party you were at in g bay ???? and was there a shooting at the party ....... oh and dont drink and drive it just has no good outcome .... but im glad nobody was hurt >>>>>>>
Old 01-05-2004, 04:44 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I wish my friend will listen to wat i say....this foo have a 88 integra LS and he would drive the hell out of it....cuting real close to death too many time....the only time he'll stop driving crazy is when i tell him imma serious punch him if he doesn't stop. the car have no airbag....he jsut think he's a good driver...he dont even know how to drive a standard. he dont know what's wrong with his car....dont know jack about cars. he just think imma be here everytime to help him fix his car. he would get drunk really quick and wont stop drinking...wouldnt go anywhere without driving even tho i offer to drive.
Old 01-05-2004, 08:15 PM
Kicking your Ass

I wouldnt have offered so many specific details online. Most forum hosters will not hesistate to give IP info to law enforcement.

That said, I am glad you learned a lesson at minimum expense.
Old 01-05-2004, 08:25 PM
Instructor

would an IP really hold up at all? all too often info on the internet is not reliable or true...i'd think that if the cops missed him while he was drunk, they can't go off of word from a message board...how could they prove it?
Old 01-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by laslo
hey was the party you were at in g bay ???? and was there a shooting at the party ....... oh and dont drink and drive it just has no good outcome .... but im glad nobody was hurt >>>>>>>
No, it was a Oakmont party near Maidu park.

My mom is the law enforcement. Assistant warden at Folsom prison. I'm not trying to act like a dick or anything but she took care of me just fine.

Besides it's not like I did a hit and run or anything.