crasH!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 03:03 AM
muahahahaha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down crasH!!!

i was on my way to pick up my girlfriend from her academy on friday and we were talking ( got into a arguement the night before ) and she kept saying u dont love me, u dont love me and i take a quick glance at her then BAM!!! i fuccin rear end some old mexican guy in a beat the fucc up pick up...and my bumper gets scratched...i hit the guy at like 4-6 mph...and hes telling me he got neck injuries and all that bullshit....wanting to go through insurance blah blah blah....mothereffer...what a great weekend
Old 07-24-2005, 03:21 AM
CL 4 LYFE

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by garfieldwithCL
i was on my way to pick up my girlfriend from her academy on friday and we were talking ( got into a arguement the night before ) and she kept saying u dont love me, u dont love me and i take a quick glance at her then BAM!!! i fuccin rear end some old mexican guy in a beat the fucc up pick up...and my bumper gets scratched...i hit the guy at like 4-6 mph...and hes telling me he got neck injuries and all that bullshit....wanting to go through insurance blah blah blah....mothereffer...what a great weekend
gotta be more careful man.. next time feed the bitch some nyquil so it'd be a pleasant trip.
Old 07-24-2005, 03:30 AM
That's Racist

Eek, good luck with the mexican dude who's obviously trying to cheat you out of some cash...
Old 07-24-2005, 10:33 AM
Safety Car

were talking ( got into a arguement the night before ) and she kept saying u dont love me, u dont love me and i take a quick glance at her then BAM!!!

i like the way you blamed your girlfriend.. ive been married for 9 years, ive thought about driving my car off a cliff while were fighting in the car just so i dont have to hear her nagg anymore.

make her pay for the dammages.. that will show her you love her.
Old 07-24-2005, 10:39 AM
One custom CL

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by wilp99
were talking ( got into a arguement the night before ) and she kept saying u dont love me, u dont love me and i take a quick glance at her then BAM!!!

i like the way you blamed your girlfriend.. ive been married for 9 years, ive thought about driving my car off a cliff while were fighting in the car just so i dont have to hear her nagg anymore.

make her pay for the dammages.. that will show her you love her.
You sound right about right with a serious relationship, in your case your spouse. I too, look forward for the of enlightenment (car off cliff) !!
Old 07-24-2005, 12:12 PM
Ciao Pho Eva eva

Every girl ive ever been with knows that they come #2 behind my car. So if u cant concentrate on driving with her in it. Either make her drive or get a new gf. Oh and btw 2 things, 1st off ur too young to be talking about love.. and 2ndly
Old 07-24-2005, 02:53 PM
yadadaa

Originally Posted by Palayah8ta
Agreed.
Old 07-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Audio Enthusiast

That sucks sorry to here about that. Women sheesh
Old 07-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Ahhhhhhhh

pics or ban.
Old 07-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Im No Superman

dammit.. i did the same crap.. my gf reached for a cd on my side and i looked over and BOOM hit a chick @ like 3mph i got out water n a towel n made her scratch almost gone
Old 07-24-2005, 03:38 PM
Peace, Love & Acura

Hey, part of being the MAN in the relationship is not letting your woman run YOU into the back of someone else. Let me ask you, If you were the one who got hit, would you givee a FUCK about the other guy's excuse. Not to be a DICK, but if you had hit me, OR most anyone on here, We would NOT give a fuck about your fight, just that you crashed into our cars. Anyway, sorry to hear about the crash, but this is obviously a case of the LOOSE SCREWS in the front seat of your car. 4-6 mph shouldn't have been enough to hurt him unless he had a pre-existing condition, but some states, OK included have laws that say if you agrivate a pre-esxisting condition, it is as though you CAUSED it. so get ready fror the insurance anal rape.

Good luck,
Old 07-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Safety Car

that sucks..... "ooooh shit you knocked the shine off my paint and the turbo off my car"
Old 07-24-2005, 04:51 PM
Peace, Love & Acura

Fugi-capesta, my neck is hurting essay, you gonna pay for my grille work too Ambre... Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Old 07-24-2005, 05:38 PM
2600lb CL

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts
reminds me of the story my friend told me.

He got into a accident similar to yours but at a higher speed.

The guy was like, "Oh, my neck, I think it's fractured"
my friend says, "Shut the fuck up you lying shit, you want a fractured neck, I'll give you one you fucking pussy, be a man"
The guy responded "Hey, I thought you were suppose to be nice to me in the event of an accident"
my friend goes, "Fuck you dick shit. How's your neck now bitch"
The guy responds, "yea maybe it was just whip lash, take it easy, it doenst hurt all that much, I was just paranoid"....

...lol....i could not stop laughing, he got away with it and just paid for damages...
Old 07-24-2005, 07:09 PM
Peace, Love & Acura

He's damn lucky that shit flew. To cause an accident and then show a threatening demeaner to the victim. It's all insurance, but if he'd actually attacked the guy he hit... It could have opened him up to all sorts of tort liability. Not to mention the felony assult charges. I think you all should think about that when considering your place in a situation like that. I got hit from behind last year, totaled my integra, and ruptured my 6th cervicle vertibra. Had that jack ass attached me in that condition, he would have found himself in a world of hurt. He better damn well have killed my ass, cause he would have paid dearly. Just my fucking two cents. That BAD ASS shit don't fly in the real world.
Old 07-25-2005, 01:05 AM
2600lb CL

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts
yea but cali has a huge problem with people that are sue crazy.....i've been sued already for an accident that wasn't my fault.......plus some people do it simply for the money, some have to pay for their greed every once in awhile.... the bitch actually had the nerve to tell me "thanks for my new car".....it was my sister's friend.....
Old 07-25-2005, 06:07 AM
One custom CL

Originally Posted by kamdawg
Agreed.
Dude. How can you agree? You are 16! U can't even be out after 10pm.
Old 07-25-2005, 06:09 AM
One custom CL

Originally Posted by Cocoa
reminds me of the story my friend told me.

He got into a accident similar to yours but at a higher speed.

The guy was like, "Oh, my neck, I think it's fractured"
my friend says, "Shut the fuck up you lying shit, you want a fractured neck, I'll give you one you fucking pussy, be a man"
The guy responded "Hey, I thought you were suppose to be nice to me in the event of an accident"
my friend goes, "Fuck you dick shit. How's your neck now bitch"
The guy responds, "yea maybe it was just whip lash, take it easy, it doenst hurt all that much, I was just paranoid"....

...lol....i could not stop laughing, he got away with it and just paid for damages...
Shiit that is the best resolution. Hit the guy then beat the shit out of him for being in front of you. LOL If he talks back give him some more.
Old 07-25-2005, 06:16 AM
One custom CL

Originally Posted by ajtcl
He's damn lucky that shit flew. To cause an accident and then show a threatening demeaner to the victim. It's all insurance, but if he'd actually attacked the guy he hit... It could have opened him up to all sorts of tort liability. Not to mention the felony assult charges. I think you all should think about that when considering your place in a situation like that. I got hit from behind last year, totaled my integra, and ruptured my 6th cervicle vertibra. Had that jack ass attached me in that condition, he would have found himself in a world of hurt. He better damn well have killed my ass, cause he would have paid dearly. Just my fucking two cents. That BAD ASS shit don't fly in the real world.
It all depends on the situation. An accident truly means an accident. There are incidents, I should call it, when the guy hits your and flees the scene. I dont know about a lot of other places but in Brooklyn and the 5 boroughs that shit happens. Last year someone pushed me off my lane and drove me into a parked car. Then the bitch had the balls to flee the scene. Did i get a cent for my $5500 damage to my car? NO. He fled therefore I couldn't prove that he hit me. Now you tell me how would you feel? At this moment that felony sounds like tiramisu on a empty stomach. If its trully an accident then be it but you could be unfortunate to be stuck in a situation such as mine.
Old 07-25-2005, 06:38 AM
CL 4 LYFE

Originally Posted by SupraManAG
Dude. How can you agree? You are 16! U can't even be out after 10pm.
R F L