CLs reppin hard at DUB car show (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 04:24 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLs reppin hard at DUB car show (PICS)

Sup I didn't feel like going to the show but here are pics of the CL's that showed...Glad to see we reppin' hard ;-) Oh god the piiink one! hahah I was expecting to see the yellow "DUB" sponsered cl but i guess he couldn't make it or something? Here ya go:

Old 07-18-2004, 04:31 PM
Pro

i like the blue one! lookz pretty cool
Old 07-18-2004, 05:08 PM
Miss th 3.0

wow...3 at 1 show, thats a lot
Old 07-18-2004, 05:11 PM
Pit Stop?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Why do people do the licsense plate mod......:ghey:est shit ever.........

Old 07-18-2004, 05:51 PM
The movement has started

Nothing really special. I still think, sickacuracl got them beat. All they really got is shaved here and there, ww front lip, chrome rims, air ride. To me, they all really look the same, and pretty much every cl has these mods out there.
Old 07-18-2004, 06:20 PM
Banned

the blue one is sick! i love those suicide doors! not really feelin the interior though
Old 07-18-2004, 06:52 PM
Banned

that blue CL totaly fucked up that trunk with the plates...
Old 07-18-2004, 06:59 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
he is prob a lowrider that why he has hydros!!!!! it has been a big trend in the lowrider scene to have frenched and angled plates... im sure hes chicno... i love the blue color
Old 07-18-2004, 07:01 PM
CLanty-eyed

why does the dark blue one still have integra clears?? and whats that bump next to the radio in the interior of the blue one?

not too crazy about the style of these cars...
Old 07-18-2004, 07:15 PM
i like orange juice

i like them all...lotta hard work put into them...the fiberglass interior is just plain SICK...i like it..but chrome big rims, and lowriders are more my style..just maybe not the pink color
Old 07-18-2004, 07:35 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
no second gens eh
Old 07-18-2004, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
not my taste...but i apreciate all the work that went into each car
Old 07-18-2004, 09:09 PM
Instructor

well u guys get ready for this one.......the yellow cl did go to the show..he was there...but let me tell u guys something.The guys that comes on here and claims that he is the owner of the yellow cl is not the real owner. u guys rememeber all the shit he talked that he was on the dub booth last show and that he took 3 trophies and blah blah blah...all BULLSHIT!!! i went up to him and told him to tell me everythign he said on here to my face.....he said he doesnt know what im talkin about, i said to him "say everything u had to say to me online say it to my face. hes liek bro thats not me!!! and he told his friends "u see guys brian is makin me catch beef" "brian" used to be his friend but now no longer..that they have had alot of problems in the past and that he told "brian" that he was gonna beat his ass..w/e point being that all u lil dick pullers were pullin on the wrong dick....cuz i went up to him ready to fuck his ass up and he was backin down liek a bitch.....so w/e i told him to get shit str8 with "brian" because if not he was gonna catch an ass whoppin and he stayed quiet and he got back to cleaning his car quiet ass hell........beside this, rodxx since u were so bad on here and actin liek a bad ass, and sayin that ur built and bigger than all of us....y dident u wait for me by my car???u would of cought an ass whoopin too....cuz my brother was theer with me too just waitin to see if any of u pussy niggas that talk shit on here would to step up and say something....but i guess its safer to talk behind the screen...o0 and btw: none of the cl's won shit..lol we all went home empty handed or with a bunch of flyers..lol, the nsx won best acura...o0 well i dont cry like others do on here bout not knowin whats wrong that they dont win at shows....i got 2 or 3 trophies racked up from previous shows so im cool.....o0o and for the next show if any of u got something to say u can just come up to me and say it in my face...cuz if u guys notice in my hood theres a bat holdin it up...that bat is for the 1st nigga that trys to act a fool....so thats teh update for u guys...peace!
Old 07-18-2004, 09:19 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by 99_3.0cl
well u guys get ready for this one.......the yellow cl did go to the show..he was there...but let me tell u guys something.The guys that comes on here and claims that he is the owner of the yellow cl is not the real owner. u guys rememeber all the shit he talked that he was on the dub booth last show and that he took 3 trophies and blah blah blah...all BULLSHIT!!! i went up to him and told him to tell me everythign he said on here to my face.....he said he doesnt know what im talkin about, i said to him "say everything u had to say to me online say it to my face. hes liek bro thats not me!!! and he told his friends "u see guys brian is makin me catch beef" "brian" used to be his friend but now no longer..that they have had alot of problems in the past and that he told "brian" that he was gonna beat his ass..w/e point being that all u lil dick pullers were pullin on the wrong dick....cuz i went up to him ready to fuck his ass up and he was backin down liek a bitch.....so w/e i told him to get shit str8 with "brian" because if not he was gonna catch an ass whoppin and he stayed quiet and he got back to cleaning his car quiet ass hell........beside this, rodxx since u were so bad on here and actin liek a bad ass, and sayin that ur built and bigger than all of us....y dident u wait for me by my car???u would of cought an ass whoopin too....cuz my brother was theer with me too just waitin to see if any of u pussy niggas that talk shit on here would to step up and say something....but i guess its safer to talk behind the screen...o0 and btw: none of the cl's won shit..lol we all went home empty handed or with a bunch of flyers..lol, the nsx won best acura...o0 well i dont cry like others do on here bout not knowin whats wrong that they dont win at shows....i got 2 or 3 trophies racked up from previous shows so im cool.....o0o and for the next show if any of u got something to say u can just come up to me and say it in my face...cuz if u guys notice in my hood theres a bat holdin it up...that bat is for the 1st nigga that trys to act a fool....so thats teh update for u guys...peace!

Old 07-18-2004, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
ok
Old 07-18-2004, 09:34 PM
Banned

bro, what the fuck did you just say ?
Old 07-18-2004, 09:36 PM
Suzuka Master

OH GOD NOT THIS AGAIN...

Dude I don't take this shiiiit seriously I post pictures on a forum I critique the cars that's what its all about. All I said was I didn't like some things about your car and you take it personal, get a life. And as I said I didn't go to the cool "DUB" show i was doing other things. I can't believe you actually walked up to the owner of the yellow car and said that, how do we even know you have your car? Maybe its one of your old homeboyz y0 cuz you had MaD beEf f0r all ur dick pullin y0 ahahah...

Don't go off topic. I posted pictures from a car show simple as that.
Old 07-18-2004, 09:36 PM
1999 CL3.0

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The guys that comes on here and claims that he is the owner of the yellow cl is not the real owner.
thats priceless.

i wonder if its true.

the pink doesnt look bad now that i see it at the show.

nice car all together.

any other pix of that last dark colored cl ?
Old 07-18-2004, 09:39 PM
The movement has started

Yo yo dawg what it be like??? why you be acting a foo all up on the internet dawg??? get your game str8 because we all hardcore e-thugs and we gonna run up on ya all and stunt with our wack ass kandy cars because we're cheap and we cant roll caddys. Yo dawg how do we know your telling the truth??? How do we know thats your car. On the net talk is cheap. Go grab your e-thug glock and run up on my ass, because I be wearing my e-thug bulletproof vest sukah! Cuz we all be laughin at yo wack ass posts. It's punks like you that ruin the secne and spoil it for everyone else. ONE!
Old 07-18-2004, 09:43 PM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
that blue one was teal before now its blue and it has suicide door, i have pics of the original CL before the blue paint, the license plate in the rear has got to go that is so :ghey:

the black one is clean but can see much more since there is only one pics

did you guys also notice all of them had those chrome billet grills off ebay that they are charging an arm and a leg for

i dont know
Old 07-18-2004, 09:45 PM
1999 CL3.0

i wanna c pix of the black one cuz it doesnt look TOO bad
Old 07-18-2004, 09:46 PM
1999 CL3.0

i thaugth that the trump spinners were 20''s, the sticker on the pink has 19''..

someone has some explaining to do. and DUB means 20. i am a littlelost
Old 07-18-2004, 09:47 PM
Suzuka Master

To be honest I'd rather have baka_t's car or my car over every car on top. Well I wouldn't mind having the money they put into doing everything ;-) But anyways man we don't want any problems here... Stuff like this disrupts the point of the forum...
Old 07-18-2004, 09:54 PM
1999 CL3.0

Originally Posted by r0dxx
To be honest I'd rather have baka_t's car or my car over every car on top. Well I wouldn't mind having the money they put into doing everything ;-) But anyways man we don't want any problems here... Stuff like this disrupts the point of the forum...
- hey , at least they have pix.

i dont know what all of u are getting sour about.

if money wUz 2 cun front me a show i'd pop him with my pellet gun that i keep in the stash

box YO LoL
Old 07-18-2004, 10:04 PM
The movement has started

I wouldn't run the show circuit unless I had a full custom kit, custom trunk, a turbo or supercharged engine, ect. We need to remeber, this is a japanese made car, lets keep it that way. Chromes are cool, air ride, ect. But to portray it like a lowrider, or an old school impala with kandy paint ect, is not the theme of the car. I think katana's car is the nicest out of that tuining style. Personally, I like the JDM vip style. Deep dish chromes, slammed, clean lip kits. To me, those three cars look exactly alike, with different rims and different colors.

To me, thats a show car.
Old 07-18-2004, 10:13 PM
Banned

i got a couple pics of some the cl's there... 99 3.0 cl... im joe's friend that was there when kiki got there... im his neighbor (joe's). anyways, i'll post up the pics when i get the digi-cam back.
Old 07-18-2004, 10:21 PM
Banned

calm down Fiddy Cent
Old 07-18-2004, 10:32 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 978 Likes on 330 Posts
if that shit's true that's absolutely fuckiing hilarious Good work 99
Old 07-18-2004, 10:41 PM
Instructor

o0o whats up str8acura.....o0o0 and for the guy askin ?'s bout my rims...the brand name of the rims are dubs....but my rim size is 19's...maybe u got it twisted....and to clpower,thanks....also katana what i said was"i know ur too high class to understand my way of writing" what i said was that i dont cry like you do....meanin u posted not to long ago sayin that u dont know y u dont win at shows....thats = crying. =)
Old 07-18-2004, 11:00 PM
Pro

I was at the show, saw the CL's and they were good, not to much my style though. I took a couple of pics of them just to take them, I'm not really into the big chromes, pearl/candy paints for our cars, I'll save that for when I get an SUV or something. There were many good cars there, I took about 185 pics while there.
Old 07-18-2004, 11:07 PM
Banned

also katana what i said was"i know ur too high class to understand my way of writing" what i said was that i dont cry like you do....meanin u posted not to long ago sayin that u dont know y u dont win at shows....thats = crying. =)
yea u're right i did. but i wasnt crying, just pointing out a fact that CL's are overlooked at car shows. did any of the CL's at that show win anything? I ll bet that a Civic did. thats the point i was making. And i'm not 'too high class' to understand you're writing. No one could understand what the fuck you wrote. it was a bunch of gibberish and didnt make sense to anyone. If you want people to know what you're saying

1. Learn to type legibly.
2. Have it make sense.
3. Use sentences.
4. Spell check was invented for a reason.

and which car is yours again?
Old 07-18-2004, 11:18 PM
Banned

isnt he the guy with the pink bowling ball pait?
Old 07-18-2004, 11:27 PM
The movement has started

Only a real man has a pink car.
Old 07-18-2004, 11:28 PM
6th Gear

hey waz good...

be shouts out to the owner of this car.....which i met at the show.....heres a pic with my model from rydebynight entertainment...this is from the miami show.....enjoy...and if the owner is on this board get at me homie maybe we can do a photoshoot with her and your car....

Old 07-18-2004, 11:30 PM
Pit Stop?

Yo man why you gotta be frontin so hard? Actin like you're all bad n shit, what kind of pussy nigga has a bat? Str8 thuggin mutha fucka roll with Tec in the stash in shit. I know you was anotha biatch that likes to jock dicks. If you got beef you search them out, don't let um com to u dawg, fo real shawty. Str8 bust a nigga in the face with the clip on yo semi auto, ya heard me? We don't need no pussy ass pink CLs up in this bitch, especially with a fake ass nigga like you behind the wheel. Stop bitchin, dun be a pussy, and knock yo self out, nuts in yo mouf nukkah. Werd to yo mutha.

There, maybe he'll understand that kind of response.
Old 07-18-2004, 11:36 PM
i like orange juice

Originally Posted by Minch00
Yo man why you gotta be frontin so hard? Actin like you're all bad n shit, what kind of pussy nigga has a bat? Str8 thuggin mutha fucka roll with Tec in the stash in shit. I know you was anotha biatch that likes to jock dicks. If you got beef you search them out, don't let um com to u dawg, fo real shawty. Str8 bust a nigga in the face with the clip on yo semi auto, ya heard me? We don't need no pussy ass pink CLs up in this bitch, especially with a fake ass nigga like you behind the wheel. Stop bitchin, dun be a pussy, and knock yo self out, nuts in yo mouf nukkah. Werd to yo mutha.

There, maybe he'll understand that kind of response.
Old 07-18-2004, 11:41 PM
acura-cl.com OG

If that story is true, crazy shit. That kid looks like one of the kids posted in some pics on here before by the so-called "owner". All you internet tough guys on here are just straight What is this accomplishing? Nothing at all, except your stupidity. 99_3.0cl, nothing but props on your car EXCEPT for the color. Not saying its my taste, but you did have some decent body work done. The best post on this thread so far was #25 by baka-t Come on guys, don't stoop down to his level
Old 07-18-2004, 11:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nit3tim3
be shouts out to the owner of this car.....which i met at the show.....heres a pic with my model from rydebynight entertainment...this is from the miami show.....enjoy...and if the owner is on this board get at me homie maybe we can do a photoshoot with her and your car....

The guy above does not look like the guy bellow. The Guy bellow claimed to own the yellow CL the guy above is the real owner?

Old 07-18-2004, 11:48 PM
acura-cl.com OG

Originally Posted by nit3tim3
Is it just me or is that a shady first post?
Old 07-18-2004, 11:59 PM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
:imwithstupid:

Quick Reply: CLs reppin hard at DUB car show (PICS)