Black Widow Kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 07:18 AM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black Widow Kit

I saw black widow body kit for our car on www.optimumautodesign.com! What kind of kit should i get for my ride. I like the Black widow kit, but then i am also limited to the kits out there in the market. I called Optimumautodesign.com, and they said if i get about 10 people to get the kit they can make any kit for us. I did some research on International Auto Body, Inc. and found out that their cars are taking best of the best at the shows. I have seen some of thier work personally at the shows. Also spoke with one of their sales rep, and customer service is there. Currently they are focusing on Manufaturing Custom Exterior products for rare cars(like our CL). They also told me that they will give us 10-20% discount on group purchases or Acura-CL.com. Their online store is will be up in few days. if you're not aware of optimumautodesign.com. go on their website and see some of thier work and also maybe you can purchase a BW body kit for CL if interested

Please let me if anyone is interested in getting a Body kit? What type?

Thanks,
Old 10-06-2003, 07:53 AM
vvvvvvvrrrrrrrooooommmmm!

Re: Black Widow Kit

Originally posted by 98AcuraCLBW
I saw black widow body kit for our car on www.optimumautodesign.com! What kind of kit should i get for my ride. I like the Black widow kit, but then i am also limited to the kits out there in the market. I called Optimumautodesign.com, and they said if i get about 10 people to get the kit they can make any kit for us. I did some research on International Auto Body, Inc. and found out that their cars are taking best of the best at the shows. I have seen some of thier work personally at the shows. Also spoke with one of their sales rep, and customer service is there. Currently they are focusing on Manufaturing Custom Exterior products for rare cars(like our CL). They also told me that they will give us 10-20% discount on group purchases or Acura-CL.com. Their online store is will be up in few days. if you're not aware of optimumautodesign.com. go on their website and see some of thier work and also maybe you can purchase a BW body kit for CL if interested

Please let me if anyone is interested in getting a Body kit? What type?

Thanks,
for some reason, this sounds like that FAG gqracin13 trying to advertise his gay ass kit from Optimumautodesign.com
I did some research on International Auto Body, Inc. and found out that their cars are taking best of the best at the shows.
i mean come on guy what kind of gay shit is this? If you want to advertise, talk to the mods. Now get the FUUUUUCK off this board. [/flame mode]
Old 10-06-2003, 07:57 AM
7th Gear

Re: Re: Black Widow Kit

Originally posted by Bitchin' CL
for some reason, this sounds like that FAG gqracin13 trying to advertise his gay ass kit from Optimumautodesign.com i mean come on guy what kind of gay shit is this? If you want to advertise, talk to the mods. Now get the FUUUUUCK off this board. [/flame mode]
Who the fuck is gqracin13? and if you didnt like the post. you shouldnt replied it. instead of talking shyt..Grow UP!!!
Old 10-06-2003, 08:11 AM
1999 CL3.0

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
yea that ggracin cat was tickin me off as well

the black widow is buns

i say the bomex one that i always rave about is the sh*t
Old 10-06-2003, 08:14 AM
TEAM BLUR So. CAL

Sorry man. . . you havn't been here long enough to understand. his company is the one that makes the kit. he just tried to sell us stuff and offer these really not nice looking kits. there are a few people on this board with kits (including me) and the prices and kits he was offering was just insulting. your better off with a custom kit. but if you really want that kit, i can talk to my hookups at GTP (www.importfan.com) and try to get it for you.
Old 10-06-2003, 08:27 AM
1999 CL3.0

teamblurry thats your HU ????

sweet ass site

that supra kit for 10 G is off the chain
Old 10-06-2003, 08:50 AM
7th Gear

Originally posted by TeamBlurryCL
Sorry man. . . you havn't been here long enough to understand. his company is the one that makes the kit. he just tried to sell us stuff and offer these really not nice looking kits. there are a few people on this board with kits (including me) and the prices and kits he was offering was just insulting. your better off with a custom kit. but if you really want that kit, i can talk to my hookups at GTP (www.importfan.com) and try to get it for you.
I also heard importfan.com copied there kit. if you look at the pic. they are using the same car pic as the international auto body did the car! I was going to buy it from importfan, but my friend got one from them and another friend from optimumautodesign. and material is way different. I am not being on international side, but i have seen there work. and work quality is where i will go.
Old 10-06-2003, 08:53 AM
7th Gear

Re: Re: Black Widow Kit

Originally posted by Bitchin' CL
for some reason, this sounds like that FAG gqracin13 trying to advertise his gay ass kit from Optimumautodesign.com i mean come on guy what kind of gay shit is this? If you want to advertise, talk to the mods. Now get the FUUUUUCK off this board. [/flame mode]
ya i know what you mean.
Old 10-06-2003, 10:40 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
took Importfan forever to send my freaking Bomex kit and spoiler for the Civic HB back in the day. they took my credit card and never sent my product...took over half a year and still no bomex kit. I sold the civic, got my credit card company to refund me and they turned them into the BBB.
Old 10-06-2003, 10:58 AM
TEAM BLUR So. CAL

I also heard importfan.com copied there kit. if you look at the pic. they are using the same car pic as the international auto body did the car! I was going to buy it from importfan, but my friend got one from them and another friend from optimumautodesign. and material is way different. I am not being on international side, but i have seen there work. and work quality is where i will go.
have you seen the quality of the blue class bodykit? it's off the hook.
Old 10-06-2003, 11:00 AM
1999 CL3.0

http://www.bomexaero.com/images1/accord/DSCF0681.jpg

yo teamblurry. .

can they make that kit in the blue class fiberglass

cuz im havin trouble finding it in true urethane

and i dont wanna mess with some ass glass
Old 10-06-2003, 11:01 AM
1999 CL3.0

ass glass = shitty fiberglass cheapo stuff

you know the stuff that looks like broken windows
Old 10-06-2003, 12:06 PM
7th Gear

Originally posted by ib_jimmy
took Importfan forever to send my freaking Bomex kit and spoiler for the Civic HB back in the day. they took my credit card and never sent my product...took over half a year and still no bomex kit. I sold the civic, got my credit card company to refund me and they turned them into the BBB.
Really..Damn thats sux. Thats why i am always afraid to get shyt if i dont know the company.
Old 10-06-2003, 12:17 PM
7th Gear

Originally posted by dragon084
teamblurry thats your HU ????

sweet ass site

that supra kit for 10 G is off the chain
Hey check out the front bumper..its way off not a good fit!!
Old 10-06-2003, 12:19 PM
7th Gear

Originally posted by TeamBlurryCL
you get what you pay for. I rather pay more than be sorry. you know what i mean!
Old 10-06-2003, 01:33 PM
Pro

C-West kit of da hook and i think everyone agree dat shit would look hot on our cars