Attention everyone please read!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2003, 02:17 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attention everyone please read!!!!!!

TURBOTK is a crook, do not buy anything from him, hes trying to sell something that has been sold to me 5 months ago, and he never sent the item, and he got away with my money, dont let him do the same to you, and hey turbotk if you read this i will get my money back or my ported head one way or another you understand....... even XVCL knows about it i told him over the phone while he was doin my headlamps, by the way they are workin great......
Old 06-02-2003, 02:24 PM
cmng 2 a lawschool near u

I am confused, you mean that he sold you the ported head, and then never sent it. It doesnt make sense, why would he be dumb enough to try and sell it again through the board, knowing that you would say something. Are you sure there was not some kind of miscommunication?

If it is true then that really sucks, either way I hope you get your money back or the product tha you bought.
Old 06-02-2003, 02:37 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 978 Likes on 330 Posts
time to do some IP investigation
Old 06-02-2003, 03:17 PM
Atl/Mia reppin'

I'm not doubting you, but I hope this is just some communication problems...turbotk has been on the board for a while, so I'd like to hear his side of the story. Plus I enjoy drama
Old 06-02-2003, 03:24 PM
AWD Torque Monster

customcl did tell me all about it b4, didnt say who just that it was an ebay auction. custom hows ur xenons? i have made major advances in how i do the setups now. you were the first though.
Old 06-03-2003, 07:21 AM
Advanced

man im tellin you first hand he got me good, and he gave me bullshit lines talkin about how he has no money he cant afford shipping and shit like that, but where in that line was it my fault i sent the damn money and i want my product, but i was patient i waited 2months, then i asked for my money, then did get anything, they i filed a complaint to paypal, and they blocked his account, thats when he said he got mad like i give ashit.. oh and turbotk didnt know i was on this board, untill now, he knows me as djcronic2 dont you you fag, im tellin you i will get my money back can some one help in a way, cause i dont wanna d something stupid and go all the way up there and try to get it.........
Old 06-03-2003, 07:32 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

well take it as a lesson learned!!!! be aware of who you buy from and always get a UPS tracking # as proof of shipment.. track it on UPS.com and see the ship from / to adresses.... sorry to say, but you screwed yourself!!!
Old 06-03-2003, 08:32 AM
cmng 2 a lawschool near u

Originally posted by Casper98CL
well take it as a lesson learned!!!! be aware of who you buy from and always get a UPS tracking # as proof of shipment.. track it on UPS.com and see the ship from / to adresses.... sorry to say, but you screwed yourself!!!
From what I am undestanding, he was awae the tubotk never shipped it, I tink he said something like him not haveing any money for the shipping?. Why dont you call him one last time and see iof he is willing to settle, if not, get a lawyer
Old 06-03-2003, 01:00 PM
Advanced

i know i did learn my lesson, but im still gonna get my money, nah man i told him before how much i was willing to send, and he was fine with it, and second he wont give me his number nor his address, i dont know why, hes scared or somethin, i just wanna talk to him... but whatever well see whats up
Old 06-03-2003, 01:13 PM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
this sounds what me and dustbuster went through with PRadonski, im out of over 800 dollars in products, that fucking bastard. dustbuster is out of 650 for his comptech header that was supposed to be sent to him and im out of a set of ur pulleys and a aem cai. i traded the guy 2 12" subs and a 7" tv screen. i wish now that i didnt but hell get his someday i know it. is this guy from jersey? that is where Prandonski is from, i wish i could still sue or do somthing cause that is a lot of money i lost and dustbuster isnt going to proceed with his case and he gets a free lawyer from the postal service since his money was in a money order. i wish i could afford a lawyer but oh well, i lossed but i have gained from the experience, DONT TRUST NO ONE!!!
Old 06-03-2003, 01:20 PM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
me and dust both had ups tracking numbers, but later we did not find out after talking on the phone and comparing notes from coast to coast since im in cali and hes in dc, the fucking bastard, PRadonski gave us the same tracking number. so the number doesnt matter, if its legit then yes it does but if hes a scam artest then good luck with your money, plus he i talked to Pradonski once, but he called me and i didnt have his number but he called here before i sent his shit,i even sent on his fedex account, but guess what it wasnt his account, i got stuck with the bill, 172 for shipping to him overnight since he wanted it that way, it was 100+ for the subs cause they were 20+ lbs, and 60 or so for the screen. my point is DONT TRUST NO ONE!!! ask me and dust from personal experience it sucks to get skrewed, i felt so violated when my shit didnt show up and i was out of all this shit, i wanted to puke my brains out and then fly to new jersey to find this guy to beat his ass, we even had guys from the forum go to his house/ address taht we had to see if the fucker was there, but i guess not

PRADONSKI, IF YOU COME ON HERE AND YOU SEE THIS YOU WILL GET YOURS SOON ENOUGH, TRUST ME YOURS IS COMING, YOULL NEVER KNOW WHAT HIT YOU!!!! like my dick up side your head biatch
Old 06-03-2003, 01:31 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 978 Likes on 330 Posts
jeebus uberchrist!

glad I don't have any story's like this, i got had for 14$ a few years back, but it was only 14$.. But still I was fuckin pissed.

Good luck guys, hope things work out.

Dust and 97, didn't you have the guys phone #? I thought one of you called the kids parents. I don't know why you guys didn't follow up w/ that. I'm sure if his parents found out what he did they'd make sure he settled things properly.
Old 06-03-2003, 09:57 PM
CL's need steroids

People like these need a beatin >;] ! Ok maybe some of us are getting too old for that but a good scare always makes the situation a lil more fun. At least you feel like you did something... Plus the look on people's faces sometimes makes up for some of the aggrevation.
Old 06-06-2003, 07:40 AM
Advanced

i dont i feel bad for you guys. but for real we need to start doin somethin, like we need to make trading and buying stuff safe, and reliable.. you know what i mean im sick of this shit, this guy lives in west palm beach, and i have his address, but what am i gonna do, what if i go up there, and hes not home lol what then wait at his door step hahaha..........
Old 06-06-2003, 07:55 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

ok are you ready to hear me out.. and yes i fully intend on sounding like a complete asshole so take it for what its worth!!!!

buying and selling on the internet has been fawked up since day one!!! No matter who you are or where you willl get screwed at some point!!! Just because we have the same car and call ourselves a "family" you think you can trust these MFers... Hell no!!! You probably cant trust your own real life cousin and you want to trust a stranger across the country!!! Some of you guys are ignorant about this shit!!! No offense, if I kknew I can get away with it, Id punk you all too!!! BUT IM NOT LIKE THAT!!! unfortunately many people are!!! If you guys werent so fawkin cheap and didnt always look for a penny savings deal you wouldnt get so screwed but everybody always want something (everything) for nothing!!!! I am by no means rich... I am actually in debt.. and in debt because of my car.. but I do shit once and I do it right... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!

so anyway my point is STOP your bitchings about getting screwed!!! ITS LIFE.. YOU WILL GET SCREWED MANY MORE TIMES... not over a stupid couple hundred bucks... but out of a job, your gf / wife, your car in general, a promotion, etc... so when that happens are you gonna cry and scream and throw your fists on the floor like a baby?! or are you gonna beat up your boss or co-worker, or the guy your women is cheating on you with?! GROW UP AND MOVE ON!!!!!

Thank you for letting me be an "asshole" in saying this but its 100% true and it needed to be said... if you dont like it then so be it... i dont care!!!!
Old 06-06-2003, 08:18 AM
Lots of JDM parts on my

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
If you guys werent so fawkin cheap and didnt always look for a penny savings deal you wouldnt get so screwed but everybody always want something (everything) for nothing!!!!
Damn, i'm so fawking cheap, I bought a 350Z

I hear what you are saying though because I have seen it from certain other members on the board. I've sold a few things on the board. I do my best to earn their trust. I make sure they can get in contact with me anytime. Whether it's AOL, Yahoo, or email. It's good to know not everyone is out to rip you off.

But either way, it's human nature to get pissed when you get ripped off. How you go about handling it differs from person to person.
Old 06-06-2003, 09:51 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Originally posted by CiLver2.3
Damn, i'm so fawking cheap, I bought a 350Z
why didnt you get the g35.. cheap bastard!!! lol j/k...

using you as an example.. wehat I mean is that you bout a 350Z... spent that $$$ but then you are gonna cheap out on $200 intake and try to get one used or a ceaper version for $50... fawk that,.. spend the $$$$ get it new and right.. thats what I mean...
Old 06-06-2003, 10:00 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by customcl
..... we need to start doin somethin, like we need to make trading and buying stuff safe, and reliable.. you know what i mean im sick of this shit,.....
Escrow.com, protects the buyer and seller,.....use it, or loose it.
Old 06-06-2003, 01:59 PM
CL's need steroids

Casper
I love IT!! I fully give people respect for saying shit and saying it like it needs to be said! If you don't want a problem go to the store. You wanna take a risk for a deal to save $50, go right ahead but deal with it how you have to. This is my 3 rd custom car and I have made some friends with shops (true friends) that not only hook me up but help me install shit if I need it or even let me use their garages tools etc. If some of you older guys would of been doing this from the beginning I'm sure you would be in similar situations. Though I do think people that beat people are assholes. THEY NEED TO GET A FRIGGIN JOB!!!
Old 06-09-2003, 10:21 AM
Advanced

no your right about that im just tryin to worn people not to deal with him, and the only thing my fist will be hitting is his face if i see him, and im sure anyone else would too, but i dont know well see whats up.......