Any one from gainesville?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2003, 08:51 PM
Work safe avatar bish :D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any one from gainesville?

I transfering to UF in August. I was there last week and saw a lot of cls around, but none were hooked up. There was a red one with a drop putting gas at an exon on archer rd. Anyways, I need an apartment and was wondering if any of you guys had any suggestions, since you know the area a lot better than me. I just need a single room or an studio apartment, something cheap . any suggestions are welcome (if you have room in your garage, i will take it )
Old 03-30-2003, 10:47 PM
Racer

me and kingevan are students at UF. I live out by oaks mall. Im subletting my room in a big house for the summer if you come up before august. But DO NOT go to campus lodge or the exchange. They are sooo not worth it. A good place for the money is The Laurels or Aspen Ridge.

I think my cl is hooked up a little does that count as a hooked up cl in gainesville?
Old 03-30-2003, 11:32 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,197 Likes on 695 Posts
Hey i have seen the red CL before. It has about a 2 inch drop and im usually around gville
Old 03-31-2003, 01:14 AM
Racer

Yo,
I'm in G'ville. Just got my CL up here today, and starting the long process of saving up $$ to hook it up. I agree with dulux, Campus Lodge and the Exchange suck. Campus Club is nice and I forget the name of the complex next to it. Try there.

Evan
Old 04-02-2003, 10:09 PM

thanks, i will try searching those. What are you guys major?
Old 04-02-2003, 10:41 PM
i want a bimmer =(

well damn boys...maybe i should go down to g-ville...lol
Old 04-03-2003, 12:48 AM
Racer

Political Science with a minor in History, then 3 years of law school which I am thinking about doing at UF. So basically my goal is staying here until we win a National Championship.

Evan

P.S: Let me know if you have any questions about the school or anything else here in town. Just email me or PM me.
Old 04-03-2003, 01:22 PM
Instructor

Ill be starting summer b soon, not quite sure where Im staying probly at a apartment near campus.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:12 PM
Racer

Computer Engineering with a certificate in sales consultant/sales enigneer program.

evan where you at man I want to see your new cl, theres a mini car club show thing that goes on at 10pm on thursday nights in front of steak and ale on archer, pm or email me if you want to take a ride out there tonight. Dulux@ufl.edu

look forward to adding your cl to the gainesville list jchavez let me know if you need any help with anything or you got questions.
Old 04-04-2003, 11:58 AM
Seminole Fan

Originally posted by kingevan
Political Science with a minor in History, then 3 years of law school which I am thinking about doing at UF. So basically my goal is staying here until we win a National Championship.

Evan

P.S: Let me know if you have any questions about the school or anything else here in town. Just email me or PM me.
That's funny - I'm Business Management major with minor in Economics at FSU. Then it's three years of law school here for me. Which one of us will get to see a national championship first? We're looking strong this year.

To add something to the original post. A single bedroom apartment is not really the way to go. You end up paying way more by yourself. Find a nice apartment complex with a roommate matching service. Cheaper rent and utilities split three or four ways instead of one.
Old 04-04-2003, 01:43 PM
Cause stock sux.

If all goes well...I may be UF for an internship after I finish up undergrad here at Emory.
Old 04-04-2003, 03:27 PM
Racer

Originally posted by DirtyHarryFSU
That's funny - I'm Business Management major with minor in Economics at FSU. Then it's three years of law school here for me. Which one of us will get to see a national championship first? We're looking strong this year.
I think most of our team is not in jail or sleeping in late. Thus I think we will have one within 2 years. How long until Bobby hangs up the head-sets? He has to be pushing 90 soon.

Evan
Old 04-04-2003, 06:06 PM
Racer

if any of our players are going to jail its not because of the campus cops. I was walking down buckman today from university and one of the players in his blue escalade came down the road doing about 50 then sped around the hub towards the stadium right past 2 motorcycle campus cops that just waved at him, all of this while his four 12's were thundering between the dorms.
Old 04-04-2003, 07:22 PM

if any of our players are going to jail its not because of the campus cops. I was walking down buckman today from university and one of the players in his blue escalade came down the road doing about 50 then sped around the hub towards the stadium right past 2 motorcycle campus cops that just waved at him, all of this while his four 12's were thundering between the dorms.
If thats the way things work at UF then I might try out for the football team Do we need another kicker, I can make 45 yarders and 55s if the crowd blows in the right direction
Old 04-05-2003, 01:12 AM
Racer

Originally posted by nandowong
If thats the way things work at UF then I might try out for the football team Do we need another kicker, I can make 45 yarders and 55s if the crowd blows in the right direction
Have you seen Leech kick? If you can make extra points, you can get on the team.

Evan

Let me know if you guys all wanna get together for a tailgating party before one of the games in the fall.
Old 04-05-2003, 01:02 PM
Racer

in february they actually put an ad out in the paper and there was an article about how they were welcoming uf students to try out for kicker posistions at a walk on day in Ben Hill. so so sad...
Old 04-05-2003, 10:21 PM

in february they actually put an ad out in the paper and there was an article about how they were welcoming uf students to try out for kicker posistions at a walk on day in Ben Hill. so so sad...
no way! man Im going to go back to my old high school and start kicking again, i wish i had never hurt my knee . who knows maybe i will make the team. f&ck, i would be happy with being the third string kicker, at least i will get all the hoes dont worry guys, i will share