For all the haters

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2003, 04:14 PM
Femme Fatale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For all the haters

It really burns me up to see that fellow CL members diss each others rides. It's all supposed to be good. Constructive criticizm is welcome, however just be weary that some people may not be able to take the criticizm.
Please be kind
Old 03-30-2003, 04:21 PM
nothing

excellent thread
Old 03-30-2003, 04:27 PM
cmng 2 a lawschool near u

Re: For all the haters

Originally posted by NotoriousCL
It really burns me up to see that fellow CL members diss each others rides. It's all supposed to be good. Constructive criticizm is welcome, however just be weary that some people may not be able to take the criticizm.
Please be kind
I would first like to say that this board has provided me with a lot of inspiration as well as support and information for many of the things that I have done to my car.

Second, people come to this board for many reasons. Just because one person can not take criticism, doesnt mean that the person give the criticism is a "hater". You can not stop people from not likeing a sticker, or a 12 inch diameter exhaust pipe. People are entitled to their own opinion. If a person can not handle someone elses opinion, maybe they should re-think posting that thread. You can not keep someone from expressing their views, which is also why people have the right to basically post whatever they want inside of board regulations.

But I do also beleive in constructive criticism, if you dont like something on someones car or what they are posting about. It might be a good idea to not be a dick about it, and find a way to be nice about it.

Just remember this quote
"Opnions are like assholes, everybody has one"
Old 03-30-2003, 04:34 PM
What can I get ya?

When people act like asses on here that is how they are treated. For the most part people are cool with everybody on here until they fuck up and then all hell breaks loose. Just watch your words and youll be fine.
Old 03-30-2003, 04:36 PM

I have a question for you NotoriousCL, was this thread sparked by the controversey of "PureCrazed"s threads?
Old 03-30-2003, 05:38 PM
i want a bimmer =(

that's exactly what i thought of when i read that.."purecrazed"

for the most part, what i have seen on this board has been postitve and helpful...but i agree w/ that statement that if someone acts like an ass, that is how they are going to be treated...if you are going to be contradictory in what you post

I.E. putting a car down by calling it rice b/c it has graphics...but then you have red dragon decals on your car.

It doesn't work like that and you should be prepared for the ramifications when making that statement.
Old 03-31-2003, 03:01 AM
Racer

I'll sign for that! I think people take life too serious sometimes.
Old 03-31-2003, 03:34 AM
Racer

Old 03-31-2003, 04:19 AM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
oh no katie you ripped him a new one again LOL

this shit is ridiclous, why talk smack when you have nothing invested in your own car to back it up. im sorry but dissing other rides on this forum is not right and should not be tolerated. this whole purecrazed thing is done and over with, why bring it up again and start more shit. what is done is done and thats it.

i have learned more things on here in the past 7 months than i ever had with any car. the advice on this forum and response time and expertise is outstanding. we are all members here for a reason, most are here to learn and talk car talk with other owners. why bring shit in and ruin it for others just to talk some smack.

next time think before speaking and you wont talk out of your ass much and make a bad rep for yourself
Old 03-31-2003, 02:53 PM
Racer

aww, I'm so glad I'm remembered so easily...at least I know I have a lasting effect...

btw, I wasn't putting the other car down cause it had graphics...It's called SARCASM...You guys considered my car "rice" cause it had graphics...

but another thing is I stated orginally that I didn't want to hear about the shit about my stickers or graphics I had...so why post them even after I said I didn't want them?? Yea, I can likes and dislikes about my car and I'm open about them...But the first things I stated was not to post about the graphics cause I already knew that 99% are haters about them...

So to trash me on my thread about something I already said I didn't want to hear about it and it was pointless to post...

what happen??

posted anyways...so whatever, I was in a good mood and antagonized it even more...was fun

and thats my 2 cents...
Old 03-31-2003, 03:04 PM
Racer

Originally posted by 97Acura3.0CL
why talk smack when you have nothing invested in your own car to back it up.
yea your right...nothing really invested...30-40 dollars top!!

pretty much stock...sorry, I'm not as cool as you guys...
Old 03-31-2003, 03:48 PM

Originally posted by PureCrazed
yea your right...nothing really invested...30-40 dollars top!!

pretty much stock...sorry, I'm not as cool as you guys...
Hey man, they are right, why not just end all this shit here. If you dont like someone's response, then dont post to it. Let them say what they want, and let it roll off you.
Old 03-31-2003, 04:13 PM
Racer

Basically thats all I do...They dont like my graphics so oh well...but that day I just wanted to see how wound up I could get them...and if tw1112 didn't lock up the posts, I could of hit over a 100 posts... hehe...
Old 03-31-2003, 06:06 PM
Honda Technician

har har har:fag:
Old 04-01-2003, 08:05 AM
Femme Fatale

OK.. The post wasn't to get people wound up, it's just that we all have common interests and we should all get along.
Old 04-01-2003, 08:10 AM
Femme Fatale

Oh yea, and by haters I didn't mean the actual meaning of the word. Just the cruelty on another persons ride or as PureCrazed said "Sarcasm" . Just be kind to feelings they are to also like opinions and assholes.
Old 04-01-2003, 10:18 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 978 Likes on 330 Posts
purecrazy's car looks like shit (i'm a veteran i can get away w/ it :p )

notorious, we all have common interest in the same car, but our interests in what looks good and what doesn't is far apart. It's the internet, expect criticism. It'll make you bigger in the real world. If you can't take crap on here how are you gonna take it from a boss who has something really big to say about what you are doing wrong.
Old 04-01-2003, 04:51 PM
Femme Fatale

Oh.. I can take it. My car is shit stock except for 2 things.. and smashed on the passenger side. I just think with all the shit going on in the world we can at least get along when it comes to a car.
Old 04-01-2003, 06:05 PM

Originally posted by NotoriousCL
Oh.. I can take it. My car is shit stock except for 2 things.. and smashed on the passenger side. I just think with all the shit going on in the world we can at least get along when it comes to a car.
Yes, but people should not be so touchy. Everyone should be able to take criticism.
Old 04-01-2003, 06:35 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
they're 2 kinds of ways for stating your 2 cents, a constructive way and a rude way, for example, if their is a car with a fat rice exhaust you could either say it like

1. "that exhaust is so fucking gay, you have no taste" etc. etc. etc.
or
2. "that exhaust is a bit too big in my opinion, but if thats what you like then more power to you" etc. etc. etc.

its all in what you say, and everyone should remeber these forums are for CL enthusiast who SHARE ideas and thoughts and help each other out with they're cars and what not, so why go against each other
Old 04-01-2003, 06:56 PM
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
who the fuck cares...remember your gender and stop being so goddamn sensitive.
Old 04-01-2003, 07:35 PM

Originally posted by Slooo97CL
who the fuck cares...remember your gender and stop being so goddamn sensitive.
I like his point
Old 04-01-2003, 07:42 PM
i want a bimmer =(

i second that...grow some balls and either listen or choose to ignore what people say on here...

and purecrazed...you didnt want to hear anymore shit about your graphics, you wondered why i posted it and why i didn't listen to you....
UMMM i'm so sorry, did i hurt your feelings by not obeying your orders master?

fuck that shit!

LMAO...it's funny that you actually thought you could tell people what to post...hmmmm sorry but i don't respond well to demands.
maybe if you had asked nicely...pretty please with a cherry on top?
Old 04-01-2003, 07:46 PM

she put you in your place again PureCrazed??? damn your getting worked by a girl, you pussy. if you dont like the shit were giving you then you should have never started it
Old 04-01-2003, 07:57 PM
i want a bimmer =(

LOL....
Old 04-01-2003, 10:17 PM
Cause stock sux.

Beats me...Everything on PureCrazed car is generic crap besides his audio stuff. No "streetglow" and "ractive" don't cut it. Its like trying to modify with not enough $. Thus put on all the neon lights to try and compensate. Might as well not do anything at all. Just my opinion.
Old 04-01-2003, 10:44 PM
What can I get ya?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ghander
[B]purecrazy's car looks like shit (i'm a veteran i can get away w/ it :p )

I second that thought.

And by the way :whocares:
Old 04-01-2003, 11:15 PM
Racer

lol, so what your saying is that I have to spend hundreds of dollars on shit with a name brand sticker just because it's name brand instead of spending half the money and having it come out the same??

Do your clear corners some high priced name brand or are they $40 dollars like everyone else's?? you dumb fuck...

Oh and 97Acura3.0CL...Do you not get enough at home or something?? Katie states her opinion and you have to act cool by your "two cents"...Quit fucking sucking her titty and go get a life...

Just like AcUrALiTy mentioned...There is a "constructive" way and a "I wanna be cool by trashing everyone else when I can barely pay for gas let alone mods" way...Dont hate, post up your shit with your mods or your "two cents" are worthless so go back to flipping your burgers at McDonalds...
Old 04-02-2003, 01:07 AM

Originally posted by PureCrazed

Oh and 97Acura3.0CL...Do you not get enough at home or something?? Katie states her opinion and you have to act cool by your "two cents"...Quit fucking sucking her titty and go get a life...

dude calm down, i have a girl and her titties are just fine by me. i was capping on you cause katie was capping on you and i was laughing cause she put the smack down on you and she's a girl. yes you have put money into your car, but look what you put into it, like got rice said the only nice thing you have is your stereo if that, but you need to calm down and TAKE A FUCKING JOKE

this is sorry that we have to keep on capping on you purecrazed, let just get off him and wait til some other person posts a stupid comment about our fellow member and then we can give them the royal treatment as well
Old 04-02-2003, 01:39 AM
Racer

I didn't start in on Katie because she might be in a bitchy mood about everything but she states her point and her opinion at least...I may not agree with it nor may others agree with either one of us but she is open minded and says what she has to say...You on the other hand just followed others without a opinion of your own (not like it mattered if you did)...Kind of like one of those kids that didn't fit in at school so he hung out behind the crowd but was acknowledge cause he was there...lol...

anyways, I'm done...or at least should be...

Hell, maybe this weekend I'll put up some pics of my interior and you can crack on my stereo or my MOMO shift shit...Or you can just go back to the dragon stuff and crack on my seats...
Old 04-02-2003, 01:45 AM
Racer

oh and have to put this in...Got Rice...I was looking at your pictures and though you might have different cars on their, I didn't see anything special about them...Stock white 3.0 CL with clear bumber lenses..now plz dont tell me that you are talking about my shit when you have nothing to back it up either...pathetic I must say...
Old 04-02-2003, 01:52 AM
The Third Ball

Received 5,105 Likes on 2,708 Posts
Purecrazed,
Its not your car. Its not even what you do to your car. No one really cares cause its yours and you drive it, not us. Those that really do care about your car that much need a life.

What it is, is your attitude and it has come off shitty since day one.

You want constructive criticism then get that giant fucking chip off your shoulder cause you have no reason to bring it on here.

Do whatever the hell you want to your car, have your dragon chasing pink butterflies, i dont care. Just lose the fucking tude.
Old 04-02-2003, 02:03 AM
Racer

Actually it hasn't been from day one buddy...Just since I posted my pictures up and asked for ANY comments and/or opinions but to exclude the whole bit about the graphics...I already know how 99% of this forum feels about them and did before I posted...I didn't care about any other comments or opinions about my car but just to repeat something OVER and OVER again was worthless and aggervating...Simple as that...
Old 04-02-2003, 02:07 AM
The Third Ball

Yeah it was the way you ordered people to not comment. Not only ordered but basically told them to shut the fuck up. And all that did was invite flaming.

There are other ways to ask people not to do something and if they ignore the request then ignore them. simple as that.

Again, all comes down to the tude.
Old 04-02-2003, 02:16 AM
Racer

attitude, its not hard to spell it out...come on, try it with me...

a...t...t...i...t...u...d...e much better!
Old 04-02-2003, 02:20 AM
The Third Ball

:pfawk: hopeless :pfawk:
Old 04-02-2003, 02:25 AM
24 KARAT

no fair - now you guys are simply boosting your post counts.
Old 04-02-2003, 02:32 AM
Racer

Not uh...I promise

and I'm not hopeless, I'm
Old 04-02-2003, 03:03 AM

hey Pure you take your red dragon mobile and go see the oak town guy he will give you a cheap mod for your cheap ass to make your car go WOOOO WOOOO
Old 04-02-2003, 03:55 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
this is what arguing really means muahahaha

http://www.forumshawaii.net/phpBB2/v...ic.php?t=36994

Quick Reply: For all the haters