acura deal says i needed aftermarket, thats a first!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2002, 01:09 PM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
acura deal says i needed aftermarket, thats a first!

took the car to acura yesterday and i had to tow it since i could not drive it at all since the belt was too big and the battery was dead. i thought the tensionor was going to be replaced but they said it was the belt and it was not tight enough so it "might" have caused the tensioner to slip and pause up like it dide. i hope its not the tensioner cause it expensive. 80 buck and then the install. but he said from what it looks like the belt need to be replaced and he need to get an aftermarket one, that the first time i have heard acura say they need to buy an aftermarket one cause they dont carry the twice as expensive than honda one. oh well hopefully when i get back from my trip to salt lake city utah this weekend i will have the car back and running. i miss my baby so much. next on the list is rims and i dont know how long but i need to buy a ring!! i am getting hitched to my girl, dont know when but i have an idea to go to disneyland and dress up in her favorite character and surprise her with it, she wouldnt expect it at all. oh well, hope the car is working and i wil soon be back on the road. everybody move out of the way cause here i come. hehehhehehheh
Old 10-10-2002, 03:03 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im in the same boat man. I wanna buy the OBX headers now and get my ignition in line, but I think the ring is gonna have to come first. But hey, it's worth it right??
Old 10-10-2002, 04:26 PM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i know what you mean man i need to come up with the money to buy it and i dont know where i am going to get it all in such a short time, maybe i can ask PRadonski how he scams people and i can earn my money that way. :P just kidding, man i hate when people skrew u over and you are out of 1000 dollars in products and shipping costs. i cant believe i am going through all this bs and i need to get a lwayer and find a way to get to new jersey to get this guy in his tracks. hope you arent hiding cause it will just take as long if you hide so come out where ever you are.