**for Sale***

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2003, 04:50 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
**for Sale***

Mods please DO NOT move this... its only for 1st gens...

Well I sold myt body kit and Air Ride...

I still have:

**SL-R Mirrors - Dual turn signals - power mirrors: $150 shipped

**Apexi N-1 Exhaust: Just the cannister: $150.00 shipped

**3 fiberglass trunk panels - for any system - custom molded to pressure fit into a 1st gfen trunk minus the stock panels and carpet - has custom plexi inserts on back panel that shines neon through: $1000.00

Please let me know if anyone is interested.
Old 09-22-2003, 05:27 AM
1st Gear

fiber hood

do you still have the carbon fiber hood? if so, how much do you want for it? muffin@speedex.net
Old 09-22-2003, 05:29 AM
Burning Brakes

HEY CASPER THAT FIBERGLASS, 1000 BUCKS

TOO FAWKIN EXPENSIVE,
YOU FAWKIN KIDDIN' ME!

200 BETTER PRICE
Old 09-22-2003, 07:18 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Deadly: SOLD IT!
CLStyle: Its not too fawkin expensive. I had that shit custom made. It is a molded piece of our trunk floor so it fits in ever crevous!!!! The 3 panels line up to square off on 3 sides... It has 1" plexi inlaid in the back panel that is polish to shine neon through... when I did my entire system i paid $8000.00 in glass and CF work... Most of it was for my sub enclosures.. askin $1k for 3 custom pieces and a real CF trunk floor piece is NOT too much...
unless you are cheap!!! If you aint interested SO BE IT!
Old 09-22-2003, 12:45 PM
TEAM BLUR So. CAL

casper. . .no offense or anything, but i have to agree with clstyle. you prices are a bit high. for example, the mirrors you can get off ebay for about a bill and the muffler you can get for about 175-185 new. good luck trying to sell this stuff though.
Old 09-22-2003, 12:58 PM
Bada Bing

Originally posted by TeamBlurryCL
casper. . .no offense or anything, but i have to agree with clstyle. you prices are a bit high. for example, the mirrors you can get off ebay for about a bill and the muffler you can get for about 175-185 new. good luck trying to sell this stuff though.
I've got to differ and it's not b/c we're family. Yeah you can pick up the muffler for $175-185 plus shipping...Casper is asking $150 shipped, and I'm sure you can probably negotiate some through PMs (not on open forum). The mirrors I have no idea about so I won't comment. As for the trunk pieces...go price them out at a good audio place and let us know what their quote to you is. The pieces are pressure fit together and are fiberglass...they ain't gonna be cheap. If you can't afford them, so be it. If you don't want them, more power to ya. If you're just to cheap to pay for them, find another sucker to rip off. I know what he paid for them and $1,000 is cheap IMO.
Old 09-22-2003, 03:53 PM
TEAM BLUR So. CAL

Originally posted by SlyTLS
I've got to differ and it's not b/c we're family. Yeah you can pick up the muffler for $175-185 plus shipping...Casper is asking $150 shipped, and I'm sure you can probably negotiate some through PMs (not on open forum). The mirrors I have no idea about so I won't comment. As for the trunk pieces...go price them out at a good audio place and let us know what their quote to you is. The pieces are pressure fit together and are fiberglass...they ain't gonna be cheap. If you can't afford them, so be it. If you don't want them, more power to ya. If you're just to cheap to pay for them, find another sucker to rip off. I know what he paid for them and $1,000 is cheap IMO.
nah. . .i'm just letting him know what prices are.
Old 09-22-2003, 04:25 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

well... I disagree... completely...

the mirrors are $200 new... www.aerotrends.com
I paid $200 but they are on sale now!!!! I am NOW askin $100 shipped!!!

The exhaust you cannot get for $185... at least not here in NY... I paid $300 in PA... maybe any other ewxhaust or a DUNK.. but not the N-1... My $$ are reasonable!!! and the product is only 3 months old.. barely broken in!!!!!

If you can find me a $$$ on a website for less.. I will work something out with whoever foinds it and wants it!!!

EBAY is an auction.. sure things are cheaper if you can win that at a low $$$... but i am not on EBAY... and I wont be cheated!!!
Old 09-22-2003, 04:36 PM
05' 350z 6spd.

the mirrors are painted, right? Thats an extra 40-80 depending on your hook ups. Not a bad deal.

you might have trouble finding someone to buy a used MUFFLER for that much tho. If it was the piping too, it would be a good deal.
Old 09-22-2003, 04:39 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

The mirrors are painted taffeta white... all three items are great deals... this board is full of cheap fawks thats all... not everyone.. just most!!! spend some fawkin $$ ands stop half assin your CLs...
Old 09-23-2003, 08:29 PM
TEAM BLUR So. CAL

man i live in so cal. . . almost everything here is very cheap. there's so much comp between shops that everyone has to sell for dirt cheap.
Old 09-24-2003, 07:25 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by Casper98CL
The mirrors are painted taffeta white... all three items are great deals... this board is full of cheap fawks thats all... not everyone.. just most!!! spend some fawkin $$ ands stop half assin your CLs...

CHEAP!

MAN, YOU ALWAYS GOTTA GET THE BEST PRICES
OR ELSE YOUR GONNA END UP WITH CREDIT CARD DEBT
UP YOUR ASS!

i aint gonna get burned left and fawkin right,
i gotta look out for me!

thats who!

TEAMBLURRY agree's too!
along with 98% of the etire CL board
Old 09-24-2003, 09:40 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

hahahahaha... you get what you pay for!!!! Thats why all you "CHEAP" CL owners cry that you want this and that but NEVER HET SHIT!!!! Its a fact... whether its for one reason or another.. you are CHEAP!!!! If you can get a great product for $100 but can get a knock of that sucks at $10.. you buy the Knock off... Then ask why it broke...

No one asked you to buy anything with a CC.. so you wont have CC debt... pay cash for shit or whatever.. point is... EVERYONE WANTS SHIT FOR FREE And NOTHING IS FOR FREE...

you can hate me for being honest, but I can say taht after speaking with people at meets more of you will agreee in the closet but wont say a word.... YOU ARE ALL CHEAP and would ghetto ass your installs and parts than do it right!!! ITS A FACT!!!!
Old 09-24-2003, 10:11 AM
Burning Brakes

Casper man you have a sweet ride and you did a lot of stuf to it to make it one of the hottest CLs around....but you are seelling stuff for a bit too much and I think the only reason your doing it is cuz you mentioned that you were in debt so you have to make up some money......im not critisizing you im just saying what i think so plese dont start flaming.
Old 09-24-2003, 10:32 AM
Still trolling

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Casper, sorry to see the ride go Your shit was hot.

But, 8k for custom glass work? Dude, you got robed...bad. Even if the materials (paint, glass materials, CF sheet, etc) cost a grand (which they didn't), your telling me $7000.00 in labor? At $40.00 an hour that's 175 hours of labor (or about 21 days striaght working on it).

Comon...it's a sweet install, and looks like quality work, but unless you have 4-5k stuffed in one of those panels....

Old 09-24-2003, 10:47 AM
TEAM BLUR So. CAL

well... I disagree... completely...

the mirrors are $200 new... www.aerotrends.com
I paid $200 but they are on sale now!!!! I am NOW askin $100 shipped!!!

The exhaust you cannot get for $185... at least not here in NY... I paid $300 in PA... maybe any other ewxhaust or a DUNK.. but not the N-1... My $$ are reasonable!!! and the product is only 3 months old.. barely broken in!!!!!

If you can find me a $$$ on a website for less.. I will work something out with whoever foinds it and wants it!!!

EBAY is an auction.. sure things are cheaper if you can win that at a low $$$... but i am not on EBAY... and I wont be cheated!!!
well i got my exhuast for 125 each. i got that shit for cost. they are REAL Apexi N1 universals. 2.5 intake 4"out. i'm telling you, those may be the prices from where ever you are from, but in so cal, we get stuff for cheaper than online prices. you just need to know where to look. just to be cool and let you know i'm telling the truth, i'm getting my wholesale license on fri. i'll get you stuff you need for almost cost. just hit me up beta6blurry@yahoo.com.
Old 09-24-2003, 11:06 AM
Pro

Originally posted by TeamBlurryCL
well i got my exhuast for 125 each. i got that shit for cost. they are REAL Apexi N1 universals. 2.5 intake 4"out. i'm telling you, those may be the prices from where ever you are from, but in so cal, we get stuff for cheaper than online prices. you just need to know where to look. just to be cool and let you know i'm telling the truth, i'm getting my wholesale license on fri. i'll get you stuff you need for almost cost. just hit me up beta6blurry@yahoo.com.
wat u gonna be sellin
Old 09-24-2003, 11:29 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Originally posted by chrisbpickering
Casper, sorry to see the ride go Your shit was hot.

But, 8k for custom glass work? Dude, you got robed...bad. Even if the materials (paint, glass materials, CF sheet, etc) cost a grand (which they didn't), your telling me $7000.00 in labor? At $40.00 an hour that's 175 hours of labor (or about 21 days striaght working on it).

Comon...it's a sweet install, and looks like quality work, but unless you have 4-5k stuffed in one of those panels....

Thanks, I guess, but as i stated most of the $8k was in the enclosures for the subs, inside the vehicle (rear quarters).
I would say that with all the cutting and molding at least $4-$5k went there and the rest to the rear... So, say $3k went to the trunk, I am askin $1000 cash or $700 with trunk parts... less than a year old... thats FAIR!!!!

TEAM... I hear exactly what you are saying... Its REGIONAL... and I am in NY which is an expensive region.... I go with MY COSTS and what I NEED... those who want it... TAKE IT!!! Besides... I DONT OAY COST so your $125 to my $300 is EQUAL with mark up and shipping... so there you have it.. all this arguing FOR NO REASON!
Old 09-24-2003, 11:45 AM
05' 350z 6spd.

Damn casper, that trunk is SICK!!! I'd never seen that before, it makes me even sadder that your ripping that car appart. It was by far the best looking CL on this site (minus the rims, they were ok) I don't know what exactly is included in that $1000 for the trunk, but I would pay $1000 to have my trunk look anything like that!!

My point on you having a hard time selling a used muffler for that much was simple because your rightabout alot of people being cheap. no one wants to pay that when they can get a brand new muffler that looks and sounds the same off ebay for $50. Most of the time brand name shit is worth the price, but for an intake or muffler, most people will go the cheap rought. (including me)
Old 09-24-2003, 12:03 PM
Advanced

Personally, I like SooDARK's a lot better. This one is too low for my tastes, and you've got huge gaps between your wheels, which I really don't like. CF hoods are good b/c it reduces weight, but I hate the way they look, except maybe on a black car because they kinda blend in.
Again, dun get pissed or anything, because this is just MY personaly preference, I am in no way an indication of what's good and what's not.
Old 09-24-2003, 12:06 PM
05' 350z 6spd.

??? you like my car better than caspers?? you're crazy! j/k
thanks i guess, but i would take his car over mine any day. (before he tore her apart)

plus, his is bagged, so he can have however much of a gap he wants.
Old 09-24-2003, 12:08 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Soo dark.. Thank you!
and yes I agree... but I think purchasing a muffler at $150, brand name and all from a somewhat known, OG member of CL brotherhood is better than spending $50 from a completely strange, dont know shit about anything guy off ebay... lol
the $1000.00 includes everything you see there (all white pieces and CF floor (No equipment, no tank).

Solarian... I take no offense.. Everyone has their likes & dislikes. As long as its appreciated, the judgements are personal and irrelevant to me although hearing people saying its NICE is always great!!!
Old 09-24-2003, 12:26 PM
Burning Brakes

Yo why the heck am I even complaining or anyone for that matter. If you want to buy it buy it but if you dont then whatever. Sorry for the unecessary comments casper.
Old 09-24-2003, 12:32 PM
Advanced

It IS definitely nice, I don't deny that at all, not my style though. I like em black on black, w/ big dark rims and VERY tinted windows
Old 09-24-2003, 12:34 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

apocalypse... I take no offense to anyone and their opinions... We all wanna voice what we feel... some of us (me especially) hold strong opinions nad have no restrictions on sharing them. People can either take it or leave it... say what you feel...
Old 09-24-2003, 03:22 PM
Still trolling

Casper, comon man, keep the car!
Old 09-24-2003, 03:23 PM
Still trolling

I am askin $1000 cash or $700 with trunk parts... less than a year old... thats FAIR!!!!
more than fair.
Old 09-25-2003, 04:44 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Originally posted by chrisbpickering
Casper, comon man, keep the car!
I am keeping the car... just bring it back to a more stock and practical car... how it used to be before!!!

I will still be a CL man!!!