Current XM Radio Promo Code

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 10:13 PM
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Question Current XM Radio Promo Code

Hello All,

Does anyone have a current XM Radio Promo Code?

Thank you,
TL-Rocket
'04 6MT
Old 08-14-2015, 01:51 PM
My first ricer

Received 256 Likes on 211 Posts
I would just call them up and haggle, never paid full price for it. I finally cancelled though cause it got annoying, they used to sell a year cheaper then the last time I did it was something like buy a month get 2 free.
Old 08-14-2015, 03:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 762 Likes on 570 Posts
mine is about to renew also. anyone know if the $77 for a year of service is still valid?
Old 08-17-2015, 03:07 PM
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
https://acurazine.com/forums/audio-b...767676/page26/

I just canceled service and received an email a few days later for the 6 months for $25 deal.
Old 02-27-2021, 05:34 PM
Team Anthracite Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Called a few numbers listed here today (Saturday). Couldn't get an agent on the phone (not open) or do automated (I'm on a promo plan). It did give me the option to go to text. Ended up with the best deal I have had in awhile: XM Select $60/year + fees and taxes for a total of $72. Been doing this for 15 years. Text transcript below:

Welcome to SiriusXM’s messaging service. If you have an iPhone, click here and type GO in the new message: https://www.siriusxm.com/imessage?callId=4472191830c. All other phones, type GO below to get started. You can type STOP at any time to unsubscribe. Msg&data rates may apply. See SMS Terms at www.siriusxm.com/sms. Please do not provide sensitive information over messaging. If SiriusXM needs confidential information from you, we will send you a link to a secure form.

Hi, I’m Melody, the SiriusXM Virtual Agent. How can I help?
1) Subscribe now and activate my radio
2) Transfer my service
3) Billing/Manage my account
4) Refresh radio
5) Cancel my service
6) Login help
7) Other

[I chose 5]

Thank you! I am now going to escalate you to an agent for further assistance.

Welcome to SiriusXM messaging, My name is Anne. I can definitely help with your request. Please be advised not to disclose your personal/account information across SiriusXM Messaging such as account number for your account security.

Kindly fill out your account information with the secure form on the link that I will send you to verify your account and make sure you have a stable internet connection to access the form.

[I filled out form - easy]

Thank you. I successfully located your account. May I know why you wanted to cancel the service?

[Yes, I have been a very long time customer, but it's too expensive and I don't get anything for being loyal year to year.]

I understand that you wanted to cancel and I'll be happy to process it for you. Regardless of the price, how do you find the service so far? What channels do you listen the most?

[Just listen to it occasionally. 80s, comedy]

I understand that you wanted to cancel as our loyal customer we can't afford to lose you I can provide you today our Select promotion for $60 plus fees and taxes valid for 1 year.Select plan will let you enjoy over 140 channels of music, news, sports and talk. Select package will allow you to enjoy listening using your phone, computer, and other smart devices! You may also enjoy Xtra channels and 'On demand' content by downloading the SiriusXM app or on the website using your set-up credentials. Let me set this up for you

[So what is total cost for 1 year?]

The total amount is $72.04 inclusive of fees and taxes.

[Let's do it]

Perfect! To complete the changes, I will be sending you the terms and conditions in a series of messages. Please read through it and let me know if you agree

[Good for another year!}

The following users liked this post:
Acura TL Builder (04-16-2021)
Old 03-10-2021, 05:36 PM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by TerminaderTL
Called a few numbers listed here today (Saturday). Couldn't get an agent on the phone (not open) or do automated (I'm on a promo plan). It did give me the option to go to text. Ended up with the best deal I have had in awhile: XM Select $60/year + fees and taxes for a total of $72. Been doing this for 15 years. Text transcript below:

Welcome to SiriusXM’s messaging service. If you have an iPhone, click here and type GO in the new message: https://www.siriusxm.com/imessage?callId=4472191830c. All other phones, type GO below to get started. You can type STOP at any time to unsubscribe. Msg&data rates may apply. See SMS Terms at www.siriusxm.com/sms. Please do not provide sensitive information over messaging. If SiriusXM needs confidential information from you, we will send you a link to a secure form.

Hi, I’m Melody, the SiriusXM Virtual Agent. How can I help?
1) Subscribe now and activate my radio
2) Transfer my service
3) Billing/Manage my account
4) Refresh radio
5) Cancel my service
6) Login help
7) Other

[I chose 5]

Thank you! I am now going to escalate you to an agent for further assistance.

Welcome to SiriusXM messaging, My name is Anne. I can definitely help with your request. Please be advised not to disclose your personal/account information across SiriusXM Messaging such as account number for your account security.

Kindly fill out your account information with the secure form on the link that I will send you to verify your account and make sure you have a stable internet connection to access the form.

[I filled out form - easy]

Thank you. I successfully located your account. May I know why you wanted to cancel the service?

[Yes, I have been a very long time customer, but it's too expensive and I don't get anything for being loyal year to year.]

I understand that you wanted to cancel and I'll be happy to process it for you. Regardless of the price, how do you find the service so far? What channels do you listen the most?

[Just listen to it occasionally. 80s, comedy]

I understand that you wanted to cancel as our loyal customer we can't afford to lose you I can provide you today our Select promotion for $60 plus fees and taxes valid for 1 year.Select plan will let you enjoy over 140 channels of music, news, sports and talk. Select package will allow you to enjoy listening using your phone, computer, and other smart devices! You may also enjoy Xtra channels and 'On demand' content by downloading the SiriusXM app or on the website using your set-up credentials. Let me set this up for you

[So what is total cost for 1 year?]

The total amount is $72.04 inclusive of fees and taxes.

[Let's do it]

Perfect! To complete the changes, I will be sending you the terms and conditions in a series of messages. Please read through it and let me know if you agree

[Good for another year!}

Is this for credit card signup only?
Old 04-13-2021, 09:15 AM
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
For those interested, they are still running the $5/month for a year plus taxes. A little over $70, less if you live in a state without sales tax I believe. No reactivation fee, and upgrade to the all access plan at no charge.

There is also another one that is offering 3 additional months at a cost of $2+ taxes.
The following users liked this post:
Ant$ (02-20-2023)