Victoria / Vancouver Island

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 11:25 AM
uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ uɐɔ ı

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts
Victoria / Vancouver Island

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any AZ members from Victoria or Vancouver Island.

Here is a central spot we can check in.

Look forward to meeting you!

>>There is a import show once a year (my car came 2nd in 2008) (there is a team side of the show too) and "Rice Night" every Friday in front of the Tim Horton's / Save On Foods near the new Future Shop / Best Buy / Wal-Mart. There is another car gathering every Friday / Saturday (not sure witch day) night meeting at the Royal Oak shopping center.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:39 PM
uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ uɐɔ ı

There's at least two other A Specs on the Island that I've seen.
One has modifications, blue, wheels, exhaust, dark skinned driver?
You were in front of London Drugs, I was turning out of ICBC / Megson Fitzpatrick / Tim Horton's.
The other is stock, golfs at Cordova Bay, blue.
I drive a black 2003 A Spec, lowered, currently with A Spec wheels (but have chrome 19's).
Old 07-27-2010, 05:24 PM
9.5+10.5 22m=Hella Flush

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by thelastaspec
There's at least two other A Specs on the Island that I've seen.
One has modifications, blue, wheels, exhaust, dark skinned driver?
You were in front of London Drugs, I was turning out of ICBC / Megson Fitzpatrick / Tim Horton's.
The other is stock, golfs at Cordova Bay, blue.
I drive a black 2003 A Spec, lowered, currently with A Spec wheels (but have chrome 19's).
I might be heading to Victoria this longweekend. Victoria is a very pretty city to go to and check out during the summer but too bad the ferry is so dam expensive.
Old 08-07-2010, 06:05 PM
uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ uɐɔ ı

With Acura of Victoria closed and the new dealership being built, most/all Acura owners are going to Campus Honda for service/warranty repairs.
If you are out of warranty, you can take your car to Graham Kia - the old Acura dealership.
The old Acura techs/mechanics are all still there and they still have all the Acura equipment.
Its all the same family, and some of the techs/mechanics are most likley going to the new Acura.
Graham Kia has much better service than Honda, they even provide you with a taxi voucher for wherever you want return/whole trip. Honda only pays for the first 15$ one way.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:18 AM
Racer

Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts
Just picked up a white 2006 TL 6MT w/A-Spec body kit. See you guys around town. Is the Tim Ho's @ Save On still ricey on Saturday nights?
Old 04-12-2011, 01:39 AM
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Just picked up a white 2006 TL 6MT w/A-Spec body kit. See you guys around town. Is the Tim Ho's @ Save On still ricey on Saturday nights?
heard of this.. never actually seen it though. im not much help but im wondering this same thing =)
Old 04-12-2011, 01:40 AM
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
oh nvm this is vancouver island... thought ive heard of this in richmond
Old 05-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i am in vic..
have an 08 mdx and a 02 ep3
Old 05-01-2011, 02:52 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thelastaspec
With Acura of Victoria closed and the new dealership being built, most/all Acura owners are going to Campus Honda for service/warranty repairs.
If you are out of warranty, you can take your car to Graham Kia - the old Acura dealership.
The old Acura techs/mechanics are all still there and they still have all the Acura equipment.
Its all the same family, and some of the techs/mechanics are most likley going to the new Acura.
Graham Kia has much better service than Honda, they even provide you with a taxi voucher for wherever you want return/whole trip. Honda only pays for the first 15$ one way.
there is campus acura that just opened few months ago.
they also have a detailer shop there. i wont go there.. after my service, they promoted their detailing show. they said: washed my car and vacuumed it... they vacuumed the 2 front seats and did a crappy job washing my car.. i had to go home and rewash it coz they missed so many spots.

timmes is usually a revscene meet. it has died down alot and mostly civics and RHD skylines these days.