For Zaino lovers....

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2003, 07:23 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For Zaino lovers....

I was using Zaino for 2 years until i found a product by Arizona Car Care Products....it will be available online in a few weeks..i used the stuff today and was impressed...it is half the cost of Zaino and i think the shine is much better...it goes on easily and comes off even easier....the following pics are of the reflection from the car..yes i know it is hard to believe but true...these pics have not been touched up...no flames on the sign in the pics..all in good fun...i did both my cars today, one being a 69 Vette and the other a 2001 3.2CL S-type....

http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c3/1bad69//forum01.jpg
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c3/1bad69//forum7.jpg
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c3/1bad69//forum3.jpg
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c3/1bad69//forum4.jpg
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c3/1bad69//forum6.jpg
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c3/1bad69//furom2.jpg
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c3/1bad69//fourm10.jpg
Old 06-15-2003, 03:11 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Zaino sucks!

ibtl
Old 06-15-2003, 08:19 AM
Lone Wolf

Received 498 Likes on 399 Posts
Zaino sucks. You could have just said an alternative to Zaino then going all out and saying it sucks. Oh BTW nice fat hairy stomach in that last pic. Next time try to keep your shirt on. I was trying to look at car pics and instead have to see that.
Old 06-15-2003, 06:55 PM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 06-15-2003, 09:43 PM
4th Gear

either one of two things is happening here....
1. you are are dolt that can't read, or
2. you can read but do not understand the line about the sign being a joke.....

Zaino is a good product, but over priced.....

there is no way you can look at those pics and say you can get a better reflection with Zaino which is double the cost....

so stay open minded to new product....if Zaino put there product in a bottle with a different name on it and you tried it, you would probably say that it is not as great as Zaino....

just because you pay soo much for your wax..ooops sorry, polymer...don't be so rude when someone tries to show you a new product...that is half the reason people say it is so great....because they feel stupid when they realize they are paying so much when there are other products out there that do the same thing....a lot has to do with how products are applied...
so lighten up.....

and since you took a personal shot at me....what is with all the bullshit in your signature? who cares if you have a "real carbonfiber knob" and a "black performance boot" ..what a joke...why don't you put down how much HP they add to your car...RICER....
Old 06-15-2003, 10:05 PM
Best D-Line in the NFL

Location: Gainesville, Fl for college, Palm Beach Gardens, Fl at Home
Those pics are really nice, Im have zaino and Im impressed with the durability, but the shine is ok. I like that product you have there, please tell me where I can get it
Old 06-16-2003, 02:58 AM
Mazda3 and Honda Civic in

Originally posted by 1bad69
either one of two things is happening here....
1. you are are dolt that can't read, or
2. you can read but do not understand the line about the sign being a joke.....

Zaino is a good product, but over priced.....

there is no way you can look at those pics and say you can get a better reflection with Zaino which is double the cost....

so stay open minded to new product....if Zaino put there product in a bottle with a different name on it and you tried it, you would probably say that it is not as great as Zaino....

just because you pay soo much for your wax..ooops sorry, polymer...don't be so rude when someone tries to show you a new product...that is half the reason people say it is so great....because they feel stupid when they realize they are paying so much when there are other products out there that do the same thing....a lot has to do with how products are applied...
so lighten up.....

and since you took a personal shot at me....what is with all the bullshit in your signature? who cares if you have a "real carbonfiber knob" and a "black performance boot" ..what a joke...why don't you put down how much HP they add to your car...RICER....

1st off let me say I am very interested with what you have to say about this product and I am very open minded. So if you could let me know I would be thankfull

2nd: You can take your RICER attitude you have towards us and kiss our ass!! I read the corvette forum b/c I am interested in getting a C5 soon(hopefully) and people there do show that they have attitudes towards ANYTHING thats not made by chevy. This what I dont appreciate you coming over here to start shit. Please keep your chevy corvette attitude on the corvetteforum please.

Again, I am interested with what you have to say but please show a little respect. You know where all gearheads and we all enjoy our cars. And thats what I think you should remember
Old 06-16-2003, 07:09 AM
4th Gear

i will show some respect when i get it in return...i don;t think comments about"my fat hairy stomach" really showed me too much respect do you?

at 6'2" and 205 i really don't think i am "fat"....in any case had that comment not been made, i would not have made mine....why should i be respectful with things like that said...i said that the sign was a joke...what does a personal attack on me have to do with my original post? nothing? so maybe you should direct some comments towards "performance boot"...and you wonder why people have attidudes towards you import guys? he is a prime example of the attitude people get.....
Old 06-16-2003, 12:18 PM
Mazda3 and Honda Civic in

Guess what 1bad69 there are bad appels in every crowd, so you feel as if you should stereotype the whold board with RICER. Come on now...... I also believe that this board is full of people that have fun and are not serious abut things. I understand you being upset about the stomach thing but im sure he was just picking on you.

But its too late im sure, your probably all ready over in the C3 forums talking about our attitudes. Im NOT trying to give you one but I feel that you stepped on my toes. I AM NOT RICER by anymeans.

Now are you still wanting to give the info to us on the new stuff your using because all this bullshit aside I would not mind trying it out.

gdubb
Old 06-16-2003, 04:29 PM
Lone Wolf

Received 498 Likes on 399 Posts
Sorry if I upset you. I was just joking. Just like you said you were. Obviously you are too sensitive. Oh and BTW you say you have a CL but call my car rice. There isn't one thing on my car that is rice. You obviously don't know what that means.
Old 06-16-2003, 06:22 PM
4th Gear

everybody has their own version of what rice is....mine is what type of attitude people exhibit, not so much what type of car they drive...

and no, i have not been all over the C3 board talking about you guys...

anyway...i will post some info about this product shortly...actually , i will try and get the CEO of the company to come and do it....
Old 06-16-2003, 09:59 PM
Racer

can anyone speak to the durability yet?

oh, and the reason you choose to knock on zaino now is ?

i ask since i see the sign (no flames allowed) and the "location" you have in the info box . .

do you have an interest in the new stuff ?
i ask cause the acura is 2 yrs old and you just joined to tell us about the new product? maybe you just bought it ?

by the way - the vette looks killer - love the sidepipes, Im a classic muscle car kinda guy . . . .