Toronto area, any good detailers??

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 12:01 AM
Toronto, ONTARIO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toronto area, any good detailers??

my car needs to get detailed, i did meguiars step 1/2/3, but i think it looks the same.. lol.
i wanna wheres the best exterior detailers in toronto, whats the price range.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:26 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by rpsouthsider
my car needs to get detailed, i did meguiars step 1/2/3, but i think it looks the same.. lol.
I'd strongly recommend calling Kevin from GTA in Detail. Kevin's website and contact info can be found at http://gtaindetail.com/ , check out some of his work while you are on the site. Price wise, it probably won't be cheap, but you'd be getting your car detailed by one of the best. Then I'd strongly recommend spending the time to learn about the proper washing and drying techniques so that you minimize adding imperfections to the paint and keep that fresh detailed look for as long as possible.

Cheers,

George
Old 03-25-2009, 07:02 AM
2012 SH-AWD / Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
I 2nd George's recommendation!

BTW...welcome George!

Todd from Esoteric...
Old 03-25-2009, 12:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by TSC17
I 2nd George's recommendation!

BTW...welcome George!

Todd from Esoteric...
Thanks Todd, nice to see you on here. Congrats again on your feature in AutoWeek.

George
Old 03-25-2009, 12:21 PM
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Hey if a small fish could throw his hat into the game you could see some of my work in my sig.

I'm definitely a fan of Picus even learned somethings from him, glad to see you over here to George I even bought my Flex from you when you were having the sale last year, get your daily specials on my email, and actually when I first started expanding my detailing knowledge on the internet "University" was my first forum.

+2 For a big cheers to Todd for the AutoWeek feature and the sexy new garage!
Old 03-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Wes_R
Hey if a small fish could throw his hat into the game you could see some of my work in my sig.

I'm definitely a fan of Picus even learned somethings from him, glad to see you over here to George I even bought my Flex from you when you were having the sale last year, get your daily specials on my email, and actually when I first started expanding my detailing knowledge on the internet "University" was my first forum.

I just looked over your work, I was certainly impressed. I greatly appreciate your support, how's the Flex working out for you? I'm going to shoot you a PM to see if I can help you get some more exposure for your detailing services

Cheers,

George
Old 03-25-2009, 12:48 PM
Unofficial Goat

Received 112 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by Wes_R

What's your rate Wes? I need to get some swirls/spiders worked out they're driving me NUTS!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:16 PM
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by DetailedImage
I just looked over your work, I was certainly impressed. I greatly appreciate your support, how's the Flex working out for you? I'm going to shoot you a PM to see if I can help you get some more exposure for your detailing services

Cheers,

George
Replied to your PM and appreciate the help .

I haven't put the Flex to use yet and I even got the Edge adaptor but can't wait to try it out!

Originally Posted by The Dougler
What's your rate Wes? I need to get some swirls/spiders worked out they're driving me NUTS!
Yeah riiight , I don't believe you I thought you bought a PC or UDM. Sending you a PM now and send over your brothers type S and I'll give you a deal.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:58 AM
1st Gear

hey Wes_r can you email me. I am interested in getting my car detailed. fahad115@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:26 PM
5th Gear

Hey Wes, I can't pm you so I'm wondering if you can shoot me an email regarding prices... djquik_1@hotmail.com I have a 2004 TL btw and I'm looking for a full exterior detail...thanks lmk
Old 04-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by rpsouthsider
did you use a buffer(if so what type)?