Surfs up! Surf City has arrived!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Surfs up! Surf City has arrived!

If your a sucker for new car care products, as i admittedly am, I urge you all to take a look!
Originally Posted by exceldetail

Has arrived..........Take a look here!!
I was introduced to these products about three weeks ago, and have really been impressed with the packaging, quality, and just as important, the price! Developed for the owners use on his private collection of over 100 muscle and street cars!
Now heres the good news. These products were developed by Surf City, and manufactured to this day in their own facility, in Huntington Beach (Surf City) Ca! Were not talking about Chemical Guys here, this is THERE own product. What was once a "private stash" of products, has recently been released for distribution (lucky me, they've already assigned me distribution rights).
Ive been using them with more and more frequency, learning the various product characteristics. Products on hand include:

* Beyond Black Tire Pro, cuz "Hot Rods dont like gloss". And this product works as described. Just a rich black sheen, with very, very low gloss. Sprays out of the bottle blue, but dries clear.
* Diamond Edge Wheel Dressing, great smell, thick in texture so it doesnt run from applicator, and works very effectively at brightening all wheel metals, even chrome and stainless steel. Offers light polishing, cleaning and protection, all in one bottle. Use often to eliminate brake dust buildup.
* Beyond Steel Wheel Cleaner, a wheel cleaner made safely for all types of wheels, clear coated or painted. Simply spray (agitate if needed) and wallah......Pretty effortless (If you've been paying attention on proper wheel care here at Mach-1.org)
* Nano Seal Protective Coat, claims to fill in your cars surface pores, although I didnt have a microscope to prove this. Kind of a bold statement, but the product does deliver in a big way in my findings. Medium consistancy, great smelling, above average spreadability. About 1.5oz to cover a Vette Z06? (Did I leave that many holes in it?) Allow a minimum 20 minutes before removal so product can begins the sealing stages. 24 hours for 100% sealing. Its my recommendation you use this before calling it a night. You might as well reep the benefits and do it right. This is the first company Im aware of that recommends this directive.
* Add a little Nano-Shine Glaze Coat over the top of your Nano Seal the following morning, for additional color reproduction, and slickness. Although my experience with this product is limited (I need to call Tim the owner) on this one as its not your typical Megs #9 glaze product.
* Directions state apply with a microfiber towel, then wipe off. Due to yesterdays heat in the garage, the glaze was actually clearing itself out on its own. So it may be temperature sensitive. This is the first time I have heard a company recommend using the glaze after the sealant, and Im in total agreement. I have always had issues with applying a oily filler product (typical glazes but not so with this nano Glaze) below a sealant or wax. It always appeared to me that the sealant or wax would remove or mix with the glaze, resulting in improper product balance on the surface. I need a little more education and experience with this one guys!
* Barrier Reef Carnauba Wax, protection and depth in about an hour or less. Remember, prep is everything. Use this liquid white Nuba wax on a clean, defect free surface for utter brilliance and depth. Great on reds and darks.
* Pacific Blue Wash and wax, a high lubricity wash soap with a wee bit of Nuba added for maintenance. Great suds and smell, and strong cleaners gently lift and hold particles for easy rinsing. Non stripping, perfect for your maintenance wash routine. Us with a Ulti-Mit or Sheepskin washmit.
* Killer Chrome polish. Got Chrome? You need this product then, not full of noxious chemicals, just a terrific cleaner/polish which removes light rust and tarnish. Safe for stainless and ALUMINUM.
* Speed Demon detailer, possibly the finest spray detailer I have used to date. Polymer and Nuba protection, safe for all surfaces (stay away from tires will ya?) Applies and clears very easily, also provides UV protection if your in that destructive UV belt. Keep in mind, Im going out on a limb here, as Im not a huge Nuba fan, but this product is so effortless, and leaves such a wonderful finish, i have to recommend it as a great buy.

* Hot Rod Protective Detailer, this is the one I want to try! Wax free, kind of reminds me (In desription) of the Freedom One I carry. Uses Micro Adhesion Technology (Like I know what that is) to block UV's.

And thats the lowdown on a new line of products (but not limited to above products) we expect to have in the coming days and weeks! We will start out small, but hope to have the entire lineup is fairly short order.

"Did someone say Surf City Garage was coming to Exceldetail.com?"

Before Surf City......

After Surf City........
A new line of 4 compounds and polishes will be available late October!!

Last edited by exceldetail; 09-14-2007 at 10:08 PM.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:20 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 64 Likes on 35 Posts
I am in the need of a couple of products I just ran out of. Tire dressing a dash cleaner being some. This sounds like something I would like to try but I cant seem to find the surf city tire dressing on your web site.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:10 AM
Former Sponsor

Here ya go. No wonder I wasnt selling any............
Old 09-18-2007, 10:20 AM
Burning Brakes

Here ya go. No wonder I wasnt selling any............
How would you compare there dash cleaner, trie dressing and exterior trim protectant to your other products? I dont mind paying extra for something that works better. I just like using the best
Old 09-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Former Sponsor

Theres no mistaking quality from any of the product your purchase through us. They are all top quality, as well as unique. The Surf City line up is/are all very good products. Your particular product in question is a wonderful dressing. Provides that depth without gloss and shine for your tires. The DashAway is a great light cleaner, capable of cleaning up most interior issues without leaving trace elements behind, smells fab also! Pleasure to work with, not a nauseating type cleaner.....
Old 09-18-2007, 01:39 PM
Burning Brakes

Thanks! I just ordered a couple products to try out. I'll be sure to write up a little review on them also.

Theres no mistaking quality from any of the product your purchase through us. They are all top quality, as well as unique. The Surf City line up is/are all very good products. Your particular product in question is a wonderful dressing. Provides that depth without gloss and shine for your tires. The DashAway is a great light cleaner, capable of cleaning up most interior issues without leaving trace elements behind, smells fab also! Pleasure to work with, not a nauseating type cleaner.....
Old 09-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Former Sponsor

The beauty of Surf City is if you dont like what ya bought, return it, and Surf City (exceldetail.com, 2 party ) will refund shipping fees........Name me one company who backs up a product like that???
Old 09-18-2007, 05:50 PM
Burning Brakes

The beauty of Surf City is if you dont like what ya bought, return it, and Surf City (exceldetail.com, 2 party ) will refund shipping fees........Name me one company who backs up a product like that???

Cant beat that