Round Circles after waxing...

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 06:30 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Round Circles after waxing...

I finally got a PC and just tried using Blackfire with it. I first applied Gloss Enhacing Polish with the blue pad, and then i wiped it down with microfiber to remove all the dust. Then I applied the Paint Protection with the grey bad, and then again I wiped it down with microfiber. But now I have round circles, left over from the pad, maybe I used too much product or something, because I can wipe out the circles with a towel but then it looks weird because there is smudges every where..

How can i solve this problem.
Old 11-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Shef, sounds like too much product amigo !
BF needs to be very thin......The hardest part about using, or learning to use a PC that is, is learning the proper amount of product to use.....You'll get it down, you have enough motivation......
Old 11-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Former Sponsor

Shef, sounds like too much product amigo !
BF needs to be very thin......The hardest part about using, or learning to use a PC that is, is learning the proper amount of product to use.....You'll get it down, you have enough motivation......

For your polish, apply dime sized drops at 12-3-6-9 o'clock. Apply machine to surface, and with power off, smear the product into the pad, on the vehicles surface. Turn machine on to 4 and power up. Make a left to right pass at farthest working point, then come back right to left, ovrlapping 50%. Repeat that procees until the panel has been passed once. Then use the same motion, but an up and down pattern. Then repeat and finish, with the same pattern as you started with.

With the protectant, apply the product on the grey pad in the same fashion, but make one overlapping pass, either left to right or up and down. The protectant will go at least twice as far, if not more then the polish. Hang in there Shef, youll get it !!
Call me again if you need to, be happy to help......
Old 11-08-2005, 07:48 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I left the car in the sun to melt some of the oils of blackfire and was able to wipe some of the extra products off the car. There is some still left, but I guess nature will take care of it on Thursday (Rain). Thanks for all the help Patrick...If I run into any problems I'll give you a call...Thanks again...
Old 11-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ThaShef
I left the car in the sun to melt some of the oils of blackfire and was able to wipe some of the extra products off the car. There is some still left, but I guess nature will take care of it on Thursday (Rain). Thanks for all the help Patrick...If I run into any problems I'll give you a call...Thanks again...
One of my favorite tricks with Polymers.....