Review: Surf City Dash-Away and QD

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 09:03 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 64 Likes on 35 Posts
Review: Surf City Dash-Away and QD

Ok so I put a order in with Excel for some new products I was out of. I decided to try out some stuff from Surf City. I ordered their dash cleaner and a bottle of their Quick detailer. From what I was reading about them they seemed like promising products.

First I tried the QD on a moderatly dusty car. I gave the quarter panel a spray and wiped it down with a sonus MF. The QD did an awesome job of cleaning off the car and left an extremely slick surface. Also, it was very easy to use. Just spray on and buff off. Its been about 2 days since then and its still just as slick as the fist application. Depth and shine where also outstanding.

Next up was the Dash-Away dash cleaner. First think I noticed was how nice this stuff smelled. Not over powering nor does it have a nasty chemical odor. I read the directions and sprayed it right onto the dash. It specifically says to do so and not to spay onto a towel. It wiped on nicely and penetrated quickly. It left a factory matte finish but was alot smoother and softer to touch. It worked great on all the surfaces I tried it on including the leather panels on the doors.

I would reccomend this stuff to anyone
Old 09-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
I knew you would agree. The entire Surf City lineup is representative of your findings. I just received the Barrier Reef Nuba in 16oz's today!!