Premium EZwax

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Premium EZwax

The guy who installed the clearbra on my TSX swears by this product, not only as a wax, but for spot removal of bugs and tar stains from the clearbra itself. There a webpage where the product is sold in bulk (www.premiumezwax.com with 6 cans being the minumum order). Does anyone know how it can be purchased in lesser quantities? I'm told that a single or two will last an eternity.
Old 06-26-2005, 09:54 PM
Advanced

This is just worthless junk. I went head to head with the seller of this stuff in front of Sams and he had no answer for my questions about the product. He got frustrated because people were around listening, bad for sales I guess.

The guys truck also looked like crap, halo-scratches all over it from using the product on it. It's not worth the money.

Anthony
Old 06-26-2005, 09:59 PM
Advanced

One added note...

He claims the product can remove light scratches yet he also claims it has no abrasives, so just how can it them remove scratches?

With "chemical cleaners" perhaps? Um....NO! Chemical cleaners work in conjunction with heat and friction but your hand can't produce enough heat and friction to work the "chemical cleaners". Besides, all products that claim they clean via chemicals also have abrasives in them in some form or fashion.

Anthony
Old 06-27-2005, 08:23 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Anthony Orosco
This is just worthless junk. I went head to head with the seller of this stuff in front of Sams and he had no answer for my questions about the product. He got frustrated because people were around listening, bad for sales I guess.

The guys truck also looked like crap, halo-scratches all over it from using the product on it. It's not worth the money.

Anthony
Good to know. My clearbra guy did say that I should use it for spot cleaning only on the clearbra itself, so I think he was aware of the potential for scratching, though it would be better to have something that I could use on both. Do you have a trusted product for getting out bug stains, bird droppings, etc.?
Old 06-27-2005, 09:35 AM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just went to the site, what the hell does "Lubricates Dirt" mean?

Old 06-27-2005, 12:15 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by pmail
Good to know. My clearbra guy did say that I should use it for spot cleaning only on the clearbra itself, so I think he was aware of the potential for scratching, though it would be better to have something that I could use on both. Do you have a trusted product for getting out bug stains, bird droppings, etc.?
You can keep handy some quick detailer or Plexus. Plexus works realy nice on the clear bra's. I install clear bra's and that's what we use.

You won't be able to remove bird and bug "stains" that have already set it BUT you can use a QD or Plexus to help in the removal of the bugs and bird poo. You should remove them ASAP.

Anthony
Old 06-27-2005, 04:38 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Anthony Orosco
You can keep handy some quick detailer or Plexus. Plexus works realy nice on the clear bra's. I install clear bra's and that's what we use.

You won't be able to remove bird and bug "stains" that have already set it BUT you can use a QD or Plexus to help in the removal of the bugs and bird poo. You should remove them ASAP.

Anthony
Thank you. I will pick up this product ASAP and use it as soon as stains appear.